Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

Loc: New Jersey U.S.
Is life a hallucination???
    #1982490 - 10/05/03 09:42 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Whoa, im stoned..... :spliff: well.... is life just a hallucination? you know like just a closed eye visual in the back of some ones pitch black eye lid? A thought in an empty mind..... just a spark of energy in the void.... reality is created. Gravity condences enrgy into matter, atoms form. Giving birth to the physical realm. The explosion begings to cool in certain parts one of them forms the milky way, a microscopic portion of this galaxy becomes our current solar system. DNA is bourn in matter and life begins, awarness, concious organisms unaware of the huge explosion around them yet aware of themselves and there surroundings.The illusion of linear time begins........ Hallucinigenic plants arise as of part of the holy balance thats is reality.. Organisms strive to explain their existance. Humans come into the picture.................Yeah, blows my mind too...............

I guess it is just a RIDE....... 

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCleverName
the cloudsshould know meby now...

Loc: red earth painted with mi...
Re: Is life a hallucination??? [Re: Spokesman]
    #1982576 - 10/05/03 10:17 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

when im tripping i can remember things from the last time i tripped that i ciant remember when im sober...its like i tripped 100,000 years ago and im somehow tapping into that everytime i trip....anyone get this? its like since i tripped before i was born i will trip every life i have... you dig?
edit:and thats a good thing...like a perpetual gift from myself!

--------------------
if you can't find the truth right where you are, where else do you expect to find it?

this is the purpose

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

Re: Is life a hallucination??? [Re: CleverName]
    #1982609 - 10/05/03 10:28 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

That IS cool...... you think humanity will ever find the true menaing of life....throw religion aside... do you really think there will come a time when there will be beings who know exactly why they exist? It sounds imposible, but how long have humans been around for, and look how far we have come with our science and space exploration, look how much we have explained.... Or will we just be destroyed before we find out?..... On a cold night at 10:59 pm on December 21st of 2012, we all just realize the reason for existance and a huge comet smashes into our face...............wow!

--------------------

OfflineCleverName

#1982648 - 10/05/03 10:39 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

well, eventually comets will hit earth causing, yet another, mass extinction...but life will live on on this planet still...then evolution..etc...

--------------------
if you can't find the truth right where you are, where else do you expect to find it?

this is the purpose

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #1982836 - 10/05/03 11:53 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

When I was about 7 years old, I started questioning this reality. For a while, I believed that this life was just a dream, and that someday I'd wake up from it. In a sense, I did wake up 13 years later when I had my first Level 5 trip.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

OfflineEvilGir
Im the on coming storm

Loc: Planet Irk
Re: Is life a hallucination??? [Re: silversoul7]
    #1983384 - 10/06/03 08:41 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

" when im tripping i can remember things from the last time i tripped that i ciant remember when im sober...its like i tripped 100,000 years ago and im somehow tapping into that everytime i trip....anyone get this? its like since i tripped before i was born i will trip every life i have... you dig?
edit:and thats a good thing...like a perpetual gift from myself!
"
Well I think that is something called state dependant memory, which is when you can only recall things that you remembered while in that state.
So i guess cramming for an exam on speed is a bad idea unless your gona be speeding for the exame.

But i do get the same thing whilst dreaming and especialy with very small amounts of atropine. This causes me to remeber my dreams or have dream flash backs of stuff that happened years ago that i forgot.
And if taken with a psychedelics I start to remember lots of realy strange things.

--------------------
Fighting the man the best way I can.

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

Re: Is life a hallucination??? [Re: EvilGir]
    #1983535 - 10/06/03 10:08 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

As far as remembering trips in your past life it could either be another hallucination, or "DNA memory" where acording to some, the history of the entire evolution is held. Some say that while on high doses of acid, people can tap into this memory.

--------------------

Edited by Spokesman (10/06/03 10:09 AM)

OfflineOm_To_Bliss
Stranger
    #1984114 - 10/06/03 02:38 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I think that life is our imagination and our thoughts create our reality. I think like your post.

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

Re: Is life a hallucination??? [Re: Om_To_Bliss]
    #1986265 - 10/07/03 06:54 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Could be, but why these thoughts exist in the first place is the real mellon scratcher. Does anyone else get that feeling? You close your eyes, forget everything you were ever tought, foget everything you were ever conditioned to, Phisics, laws of gravity everything. Time passes yet the concept all together seems to fade away along with all conditioning and rules. You slowly forget about your body and this planet. Your awareness begins to trancend to the void. At this point i get the feeling im back where i should be. Because existence is a mystery. The mystery that causes so much chaos on humans, because they dont understand. They are born, tought, worked and then die. Yet during this process the question remains you just dont know the question. Alot of people think the question is what is the meaning of life, others question how did life begin, others question how did the universe begin, and other just bury this questions under a mountain of religions. But none are the real question that lies inside. The question is why? Why are we aware of what is around us and why is it around us. Atoms, they are what exist, everything else is just an evolution of the atom caused by positive and negative forces. Wether its gravity, attraction to food or loved ones, planets forming, galaxies. But the atom as a physical "thing" puzzles us deep inside because we dont know why the Atom would come to existance and latter on, bring our awareness into matter.  Or does it go deeper than the atom? Or perhaps larger than the universe? Humans fear death because they are more aware of it than any other animal. They know its coming, to many, this could be the moment that finally answers the question, Some rather stay in the illusion than find out so they fear death. Some fear that after all they're religious confusion on earth death is just nothingness, back to where you were before you were born, some claim to have past lives, sure, energy is not destroyed, we die and return to the earth and the earth gives life to another being. Through plants, air, and energy, everything a being needs to live. We are and were everyone. But if you really have no memory of your past life does that really matter.??................ Ok i just told myself to shut up cuz i know im rambllin like a mothafuka,..... just some thought provokers for those who like em, have fun!. :lol::spliff:

--------------------

Offlinecatalyst777
soul searcher
Male User Gallery

#1986480 - 10/07/03 10:03 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Wow! You seem quite sure about this, clevername!

I didn't know you possessed infinate knowledge...cool!

Or do you THINK this MAY happen?

--------------------
Facts do not cease to exist just because they are ignored.

Aldous Huxley

Edited by catalyst777 (10/07/03 10:05 AM)

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: Is life a hallucination??? [Re: catalyst777]
    #1986687 - 10/07/03 11:55 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Heh, watch out Spokesman, that why? question is a doozie.. :grin:

The lack of answers to the why question can either be taken with a positive viewpoint or a negative viewpoint. Everyone's own choice. Just don't choose the dark side, if you aren't ready to face the consequences of your choice...

I fear that I am no longer making any sense. Why? Why me?!
:grin:
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Invisiblebandaid
clever title

#1986707 - 10/07/03 12:08 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Well the kind of answer you seek seem too complex to ever understand completely IMO. For your answer to be solved the way I think your currently thinking :smile: is basicly to know everything, whatever that means, whatever everything means.. I think for some people they can only be satisfied with an answer if its not coming from themselves because we all know that we dont know everything, unless ofcourse we convince ourselves we do (which can be debatable for some), and we can also gather that its unlikely a god or higher being will come as a character/being to lay down the rules and concepts of well.. everything, whatever everything is, because if they havent already, then they probably dont know themselves and arent in a rush to fill in a used slot in the higher being.... work... factory?.. whatever is there lol. My idea is either they exist and let us torture eachother and occasionaly making eachother happy to basicly let us explore the universe in a different angle that they could never do because their simply not us, sort of the idea of perspective, aslong as you are not in THAT place, you will never know what THAT place is like. So the more things they creat that are not THEM, then they'll always have new things to learn if it comes from something else, like us, I have the theory we are an experiment among probably infinite/google amount of others to explore new "paths". Then ofcourse theres the possibility that we are actualy alone, either way, if it is an experiment its one that isnt allowed to be effected by outside influence, so if we creat a hell on earth, no ones comin to save us, because many parts of earth do become hell, but atleast we offer a new perspective on "life" :crazy:.

So basicly what Im getting at is you make up your own reasons and meanings every second your consciously aware to, if one day you decide you should aim at one thing, thats fine, if another thats fine too, if both or several, thats also fine. If existance is really infinite you can always learn something from a different path/angle, atleast tis be my short theory for the moment among the rest of theories in the great bag of .. theories.

You talk like its impossible to know the meaning in our current state, and well Im here to say that Ive found the meaning to life already, which is my meaning, and I believe for everyone else aswell, and Im only 20!, dang 20 years and I know that already? can it be?!. :grin:

Well its simply to enjoy life.... thats a simple way of putting it, more like to just feel good, not needing to observe an object or person, not needing to see something accomplished or destroyed, nothing specific, not to enjoy a specific color or smell, but to simply be in a state of nirvana, not the Buddhism defenition or anything related to religion, but simply a constant feeling of pure extacy, and ofcourse you may be wondering, how can that be achieved if the universe is constantly changing?, well the idea lies is you make yourself aware enough to avoid pain, whatever technologies you need to creat to conquer whatever problems arise, and you use those technologies to creat new feelings of happiness if need be.

So there'ya have it, my meaning of life, and only 20 years on earth, BOOYA! :lol:, sorry I had to say that.

OfflineCleverName

#1986717 - 10/07/03 12:14 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

mass extinctions HAVE happened many times before and will PROBABLY happen again...

--------------------

this is the purpose

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

#1986871 - 10/07/03 01:19 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah i belive it has happened many many MANY times before on this and other planets and will eventually hapen again. And bandaid i know what you mean about enjoying life and i alsways remember that because i live by that rule, but like i said the deepest question with in us is not the meaning of life but why does anything exist at all, why didnt it all stay in timeless void. Like fire_works said, being aware of this question can be good or bad. It can either drive you crazy (i've been on the edge of sanity) or it can show that ANYTHING is possible. Because if energy sprouts out of a void and creates atoms for no reason then life and conciousness is just a ride, just a ride that we as a build-up of cells that is able to feel, think and enjoy, can take and do whatever the hell we want with it, as long as it doesen't mess up anyone elses enjoyment of the ride. So i sugest you enjoy your job, party, experiment with drugs have sex and take advantege of the good feelings you are able to have as this organism.

--------------------

Offlineshowcivic17
good fella
Loc: northeastern USA
    #1987189 - 10/07/03 03:10 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

i think about that stuff all the time.

Offlinecatalyst777
soul searcher
Male User Gallery

#1987502 - 10/07/03 05:02 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

That's better...

--------------------
Facts do not cease to exist just because they are ignored.

Aldous Huxley

OfflineCleverName

#1987553 - 10/07/03 05:15 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

:wink:

--------------------

this is the purpose

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale