Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 8701 | 8702 | 8703 | 8704 | 8705 | 8706 | 8707 | 8708 | 8709 | 8710 | 8711 | 8712 | 8713 | 8714 | 8715 | 8716 | 8717 | 8718 | 8719 | 8720 | 8721 |
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Rasmodius] * 4
    #29684530 -

Rasmodius said:

fuck this nerd


plated 3 new ochras. one strong one from a streak plate and two gifts (s/o Marxcelium via tree and gordo). two more zinnii from swab since my tweezer streaks didn't take. buncha wild alabama and a couple of the giveaway tat plate that I let grow out too long. All but zinnii also sent to popcorn. I fucking love popcorn spawn. Worth the work.

Oh and there's some of those hair pill novelty grow blob plates in there too. I think they're gonna throw regular white rabbit based on how healthy the plate looked, but would love to be surprised. That leaves one jar I'm forgetting.... I'm not going back down to read it.


got 4 shoeboxes going, hillbilly cluster pulling waaaaay ahead, most are just now breaking coir.



The blinking skull induction sterilizer is visible in the background of that pic, and you call someone else a nerd? A little respect for your Dark Overlord, please

Edit: woops tax. I'm at my wife's place so this aztecorum myc in a flowerpot, and the zaps I'm about to eat are all I gots


Edited by Churpee Choozle (10/03/26 04:25 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Churpee Choozle] * 7
    #29684535 -



edit: tax


--------------------


.~`  ๐”… ๐”ž ๐”ค ๐”ข ๐”ฉ  ๐Ÿฅฏ  ๐”… ๐”ฆ ๐”ฑ ๐”ข ๐”ฐ  `~.
:salute: CAKE WARS III HAPPENING NOW :salute:

๐Ÿงช Castellani Preservation | ๐Ÿ”ฌ The Slidewich | โ˜ ๏ธ Touchless skull sterilizer | ๐Ÿ“ธ Agar plate scanner


Edited by Rasmodius (10/03/26 01:35 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Rasmodius] * 5
    #29684598 -

Rasmodius said:

fuck this nerd


plated 3 new ochras. one strong one from a streak plate and two gifts (s/o Marxcelium via tree and gordo). two more zinnii from swab since my tweezer streaks didn't take. buncha wild alabama and a couple of the giveaway tat plate that I let grow out too long. All but zinnii also sent to popcorn. I fucking love popcorn spawn. Worth the work.

Oh and there's some of those hair pill novelty grow blob plates in there too. I think they're gonna throw regular white rabbit based on how healthy the plate looked, but would love to be surprised. That leaves one jar I'm forgetting.... I'm not going back down to read it.


got 4 shoeboxes going, hillbilly cluster pulling waaaaay ahead, most are just now breaking coir.



Your the nerd, youve  only  had an account Since may. And  look how big/beautiful your flowHood is.    Lol.      Jk. :hatsoff:



Tax- preparing  No prep millet





Lol churp had the same idea as me. :lol:


Nerd.






--------------------
:hippie::mushroom2:Take it easy. if it's easy. take it twice:mushroom2::mushroom2:
:sporedrop:The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery:sporedrop:

**A LINK TO EVERTHING**


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: callmehippie] * 8
    #29684666 -

okayokayokay



fixed :lol:


--------------------


.~`  ๐”… ๐”ž ๐”ค ๐”ข ๐”ฉ  ๐Ÿฅฏ  ๐”… ๐”ฆ ๐”ฑ ๐”ข ๐”ฐ  `~.
:salute: CAKE WARS III HAPPENING NOW :salute:

๐Ÿงช Castellani Preservation | ๐Ÿ”ฌ The Slidewich | โ˜ ๏ธ Touchless skull sterilizer | ๐Ÿ“ธ Agar plate scanner


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Rasmodius] * 9
    #29684704 -



๐Ÿ˜


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Rasmodius] * 2
    #29684785 -

Rasmodius said:
okayokayokay



fixed :lol:




Lol your still a nerd.  The best kind too.

Dude! I  just saw that automatic plate scanner you built.  That thing is really cool. Even cooler that you had the idea for it and were able to just do it. I don't have those types of skills at all.


--------------------
:hippie::mushroom2:Take it easy. if it's easy. take it twice:mushroom2::mushroom2:
:sporedrop:The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery:sporedrop:

**A LINK TO EVERTHING**


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: callmehippie] * 5
    #29684969 -



Practicing lots of agar cloning and spore plate streaking. These are wedges I cloning for more supply of mycelium for multiple gens of golden teacher beauties. Some of the pieces I'm cloning from a cardboard grow lol.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Shroomhead2] * 1
    #29685043 -

Shroomhead2 said:


Practicing lots of agar cloning and spore plate streaking. These are wedges I cloning for more supply of mycelium for multiple gens of golden teacher beauties. Some of the pieces I'm cloning from a cardboard grow lol.



:havesomescience:

Tax: Got none :cryariver:


--------------------
โ€œAll Fungi are edible.

Some fungi are only edible once.โ€
โ€• Terry Pratchett


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Shroomhead2]
    #29685049 -

Shroomhead2 said:


Practicing lots of agar cloning and spore plate streaking. These are wedges I cloning for more supply of mycelium for multiple gens of golden teacher beauties. Some of the pieces I'm cloning from a cardboard grow lol.



Eyo let's see the cardboard grow pics :takingnotes::rockon:

Pic tax hillbilly lc to agar about 3 weeks ago?

Idk mang it looks weird AF and it's throwing stones it looks like? Unsure where id evin cut to try to cleanup if needed ๐Ÿ˜…


--------------------





An enigma some caerulescens n a mono ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Kloakk] * 5
    #29685052 -



--------------------
MUSHROOMS RULE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Dala] * 7
    #29685066 -

Dala said:
Kloakk said:
Tax: Got none :cryariver:



Official Cultivation Accountability Thread - Let US help YOU



Oh we cooking, just lagging a little behind, being pretty new to timing season and species, love how you keep looking out for us noobs though, really Dala, you're a gem :hug:



--------------------
โ€œAll Fungi are edible.

Some fungi are only edible once.โ€
โ€• Terry Pratchett


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Kloakk] * 6
    #29685239 -

finally got some cult stuff done today :drinkcoffee:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: stagger] * 4
    #29685252 -


ihansterx4i's triple digit KSAT is takin off. TDM HERE I :firecum:


--------------------


.~`  ๐”… ๐”ž ๐”ค ๐”ข ๐”ฉ  ๐Ÿฅฏ  ๐”… ๐”ฆ ๐”ฑ ๐”ข ๐”ฐ  `~.
:salute: CAKE WARS III HAPPENING NOW :salute:

๐Ÿงช Castellani Preservation | ๐Ÿ”ฌ The Slidewich | โ˜ ๏ธ Touchless skull sterilizer | ๐Ÿ“ธ Agar plate scanner


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Rasmodius] * 5
    #29685350 -



I am having way too many issues cleaning the inscriptions of my reusable polycarbonate plates, so Iโ€™m doing a test to see which marker is most suitable to write on them. It should stay on the plate with normal handling, it should wipe off easily with 70% IPA, and it shouldnโ€™t damage the material or leave any traces behind.

Today I tried to wipe a test plate after a month. The last test will be in 5 months, but I already know I shouldnโ€™t use the Edding 3000 anymore :shake:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: ambigu] * 3
    #29685403 -

Food safe ink for drawing on cakes, erase markers.

Might be worth getting cheap circle labels though, even dry erase got bad on lids with time

Tax: purple mystic flush 2 or 3 chinked, 50g. Gonna clone looks solid stipe. Or better not to clone later flush big ones


--------------------
I call them Huskies cause they Mush!


The Official Wild Cubensis Thread
Instant Pot Agar
Gnocchi Water Agar
Let's Talk Cowtek

Edited by Huskies (10/04/26 06:29 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: ambigu] * 1
    #29685456 -

ambigu said:


I am having way too many issues cleaning the inscriptions of my reusable polycarbonate plates, so Iโ€™m doing a test to see which marker is most suitable to write on them. It should stay on the plate with normal handling, it should wipe off easily with 70% IPA, and it shouldnโ€™t damage the material or leave any traces behind.

Today I tried to wipe a test plate after a month. The last test will be in 5 months, but I already know I shouldnโ€™t use the Edding 3000 anymore :shake:



When I was using reusable plates, 91% iso with a 10-15 second soak got normal sharpie marker off np

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: fahtster] * 19
    #29685461 -



--------------------
Cultivating Panaeolus cyanescens


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Asura] * 10
    #29685467 -

Noice.  Killin it

Tax

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: fahtster] * 11
    #29685496 -

Nice flushes guys!
But it does suck to have to be the next poster after this lol.

But somebody's got to do it ๐Ÿ˜€

Some ps. Niveotropicalis finally turned up after only 18 months!


Link to the post I made upon spawning:
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/29183405#29183405

My goal with this planter has been to get some fruits that are worth cloning.
It may finally be happening. Just when I had lost hope for this outdoor season.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Tweeq] * 8
    #29685500 -

ACC shoebox coming in strong



Got some plates about to be transferred to T1s

ACC germ plate



ACC clone plate



Both from this fella


Edited by Agar Wedge (10/04/26 11:47 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 8701 | 8702 | 8703 | 8704 | 8705 | 8706 | 8707 | 8708 | 8709 | 8710 | 8711 | 8712 | 8713 | 8714 | 8715 | 8716 | 8717 | 8718 | 8719 | 8720 | 8721 |

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Post deleted by Administrator
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Alien 26,639 72 08/26/02 07:55 AM
by kingkc
* The Cultivation Confessional Booth - The Unofficial Cultivation Off Topic Discussion.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 1477 1478 )
BeefExtreme 462,339 29,543 10/05/26 02:56 PM
by tryptkaloids
* All aborts in unmod mono...any ideas to cause?
( 1 2 all )
BodhiBoy 2,788 29 06/05/17 12:30 PM
by Myco Mako
* alt.drugs.mushrooms.cultivation (good/bad idea) BikeCourier 7,155 9 10/26/21 06:04 PM
by LogicaL Chaos
* Grow log, tray fruited in unmodded tub, +various cakes (Finished 11/2017)
( 1 2 3 all )
ShamanDreamz 3,439 41 07/03/18 06:21 AM
by ShamanDreamz
* Post deleted by users_request
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
NuShroomPharmerII 28,104 85 06/04/01 04:53 PM
by MNmyc
* VOTE!! Outdoor Cultivation Forum w/Moe For Mod!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
TM 25,045 73 04/13/10 01:30 AM
by jingus
* Important - All Cultivators please read.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
ThorA 43,978 103 05/31/05 03:35 AM
by Anno

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
5,226,567 topic views. 17 members, 108 guests and 183 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.108 seconds spending 0.087 seconds on 16 queries.