Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineShamanDreamz
Dreamer
Male

Loc: Drop Bear Country
Re: Grow log, tray in 20L unmodded tub, cakes fruiting (Update 8/10/2017) [Re: ShamanDreamz]
    #24692632 - 10/07/17 10:19 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Main thread updated. Also I have taken 3 MEA plates of tissue from my best fruit, printing it also now. First MEA plates, they aren't too pretty, they are a little more solid than I'd have though but we shall see.

So far ~8g dry has been pulled. More drying.

Phone pic quality not the best, sorry guys.

The 1/2 pint cakes have each fruited ~4g dry, although 1 flush got eaten before it could be dried (~40g wet). They don't seem keen to pin again, that may have been all they had in them. Will give them another week. Been bottom watering and misting occasionally.

Remember that bacteria salvage jar I kept rambling about? It made the largest and most beautiful fruit I have grown yet. Roughly 5 inches long, with a 2inch diameter cap. Wasn't hollow either. Nice and meaty.

Tray is still pinning. The 1/4 pints are starting to take off.

Seems that trays take a lot longer than cakes. Still been pretty impressed.

Had a good taster round of the first lot of fruits. 3g dry gave someone a lvl 3. 33g fresh gave someone a lvl 4 bordering on lvl 5. Was lemon-tea'd though, so makes sense. He was a happy chappie.

Again I just gotta say, I've been having a pretty successful run. Thanks for getting me this far everyone, been having a great time with this log.

I'll get hold of some good pics of my plates and tray when it's further along. First agar, hope I pulled the right kind of inner tissue...  :rolleyes:

Guess I'll find out soon.

--------------------
"Death makes angels of us all, and gives us wings where we had shoulders smooth as raven's claws..."
~Jim Morrison

Edited by ShamanDreamz (10/07/17 10:27 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineShamanDreamz
Dreamer
Male

Loc: Drop Bear Country
Re: Grow log, tray fruited in unmodded tub, +various cakes (Finished 11/2017) [Re: ShamanDreamz]
    #25305887 - 07/03/18 06:21 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

I know I kinda left for a while and forgot to update everyone on how it turned out, so I posted the final images I got from this project, in the original post. I hope I'm not resurrecting a terribly dead thread, I know that's rude, but I couldn't locate a rule against it, so I figured you wouldn't mind a blast from last year.

It's semi relevant to the present day anyways as I am using this plate (Which survived 6-8months in my fridge):

From this Shroom:

For my next project, which is colonizing right now, so I'll be back very soon with a new log.

Thanks guys. Hope I did okay. Only going to get better.  :wink:

--------------------
"Death makes angels of us all, and gives us wings where we had shoulders smooth as raven's claws..."
~Jim Morrison

Edited by ShamanDreamz (07/03/18 06:29 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder