Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 8150 | 8151 | 8152 | 8153 | 8154 | 8155 | 8156 | 8157 | 8158 | 8159 | 8160 | 8161 | 8162 | 8163 | 8164 | 8165 | 8166 | 8167 | 8168 | 8169 | 8170 | | Last >
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: the_chosen_one] * 1
    #29228800 -

there some wood somewhere in there?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: dinosaurs] * 8
    #29228813 -

How many pins are in there
You may choose only one


Votes accepted from the dawn of the universe until the end of time
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: dinosaurs] * 9
    #29228816 -

dinosaurs said:
there some wood somewhere in there?



Yeah. Just can't see it until Fall.. :lol:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: catnip40] * 6
    #29228818 -

hahahah I do the same thing with all the pins any aborts.  those jars are what I tap into if I partake, though I wonder if that gives me a bad reference point when recommending dosing to others.

tax:



(shitty) z-strain.  I have one tub of it and I hate it, but it keeps putting out giant mushrooms so I can't see throwing it away. 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: dinosaurs]
    #29228822 -

dinosaurs said:
hahahah I do the same thing with all the pins any aborts.  those jars are what I tap into if I partake, though I wonder if that gives me a bad reference point when recommending dosing to others.

tax:





Ya head stash lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: catnip40] * 8
    #29228827 -



PE pins in a shoebox

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: oat bag] * 12
    #29228876 -



About to prep the shit out of Dala's Magic Cookies. Probably going to come out to like 0.5g per cookie.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: catnip40] * 22
    #29228884 -

My setup and everything I have in progress right now. It has been a bit of a hassle but I think I'm finally close to getting these tubs dialed in.



In the tubs and on the shelves:



Spawn:

  • Mak TP 118 clone
  • Light sporing x7x+ clones
  • Semps for days (all multispore)
  • ATL #7 (both clones and MS)
  • Tamps (both clones and MS)




First ever semp pins! I bought some Semp spores from a vendor last year and never got them to do anything, having much better results with these spores I got from someone here a few weeks ago. I don't think I'm ever going to bother buying spores again. The difference in quality between what I get from pretty much any of you vs even (what I consider to be anyway) an exceptionally trusted vendor is just night and day.

:wizard:


--------------------

:crankbowcloud:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Axman] * 3
    #29228893 -

Axman said:


About to prep the shit out of Dala's Magic Cookies. Probably going to come out to like 0.5g per cookie.



:awetongue:


--------------------
MUSHROOMS RULE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Axman] * 1
    #29228897 -

Axman said:


About to prep the shit out of Dala's Magic Cookies. Probably going to come out to like 0.5g per cookie.



Hell yeah. Great idea. I made some chocolate bars yesterday. I like the cookie idea. Going to made some. Thanks


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Saxifrage] * 3
    #29228920 -

Saxifrage said:
I don't think I'm ever going to bother buying spores again. The difference in quality between what I get from pretty much any of you vs even (what I consider to be anyway) an exceptionally trusted vendor is just night and day.

:wizard:



Truer words never spoken. The fact that 80% of vendor syringes produce baccy, sometimes cleanup-resistant garbage aside, the quality of spores that Shroomerites put out leaves anything from a vendor in the dust.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Lilgrower] * 13
    #29228995 -

Been gone for a couple weeks, but thought I post this lil thicc boi.



Probably the last of this GT tub and gonna throw the 5 other tubs in the compost and let nature take its course.


--------------------
Enjoy life, grow something.




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: SenseiRico] * 9
    #29229018 -

Just some agar. Trying to revive a clone of my very first grow, making a couple transfers and putting some new varieties spores to agar including my very first PE variety: PE6


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: ElGringoGrande] * 16
    #29229026 -


Psilocybe subtropicalis Coyopolan getting tall.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: the_chosen_one] * 10
    #29229075 -




Subaeriginosa mixed with scotts mulch 3/23/25 now pinning like crazy at 63F in basement :awedance:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: rhizoRider] * 7
    #29229110 -

fahtster said:
Kloakk said:
I also have some 1,6% DME plates with fermaid O(organic nitrogen from yeast autolysis) just to see if it made a difference, and I am now using it to help weak mycelium get an upper hand, I have no noteworthy yet, but it might be useful.

No fermaid O


With fermaid O





:headbanger:  ik this the pan thread but i love that culture.. just revived it myself and its almost through a CS for good measure




It's simply amazing, just did 10 swabs and a clone(no spores) and the original culture I got from you I'm using on the filter test I got going.





--------------------
“All Fungi are edible.

Some fungi are only edible once.”
― Terry Pratchett


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Kloakk] * 10
    #29229111 -

Somewhere in little Afghanistan



I planted this block of Ganoderma, years ago. A friend of mine was enthousiastic about the species, I decided to give it a swirl. But it looked so funky after colonizing, I buried it outside. It fruits every year. Always starting with these horrendous blobs. They pop up and morph into popcorn, the popcorn then fruits.



--------------------
Also I tooted churp for being a lowbrow puppet, it's so obvious.
I also added them both to my nazi watchlist in my journal, so we can watch them

-Jean-Luc Picard


Species grown so far
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/29367720#29367720

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: the_chosen_one] * 1
    #29229133 -

the_chosen_one said:
dinosaurs said:
there some wood somewhere in there?



Yeah. Just can't see it until Fall.. :lol:





Wow, it's almost black :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Magic potion] * 19
    #29229138 -




Caeruleorhiza going nuts

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: PhenoDreamers] * 2
    #29229200 -

That fking awesome!

What's the sub

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 8150 | 8151 | 8152 | 8153 | 8154 | 8155 | 8156 | 8157 | 8158 | 8159 | 8160 | 8161 | 8162 | 8163 | 8164 | 8165 | 8166 | 8167 | 8168 | 8169 | 8170 | | Last >

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Post deleted by Administrator
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Alien 26,660 72 08/26/02 09:55 AM
by kingkc
* The Cultivation Confessional Booth - The Unofficial Cultivation Off Topic Discussion.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 1503 1504 )
BeefExtreme 470,977 30,076 10/10/26 09:53 PM
by ThurmanMurman
* alt.drugs.mushrooms.cultivation (good/bad idea) BikeCourier 7,161 9 10/26/21 08:04 PM
by LogicaL Chaos
* Post deleted by users_request
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
NuShroomPharmerII 28,111 85 06/04/01 06:53 PM
by MNmyc
* VOTE!! Outdoor Cultivation Forum w/Moe For Mod!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
TM 25,055 73 04/13/10 03:30 AM
by jingus
* Important - All Cultivators please read.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
ThorA 43,989 103 05/31/05 05:35 AM
by Anno
* Post deleted by users_request
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
McMan 26,666 93 05/06/01 03:56 PM
by 3DSHROOM
* A new forum for Cultivation Pictures..... ThorA 3,662 10 05/31/01 02:55 PM
by dumlovesyou

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
5,232,822 topic views. 13 members, 333 guests and 244 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.141 seconds spending 0.117 seconds on 23 queries.