Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1491 | 1492 | 1493 | 1494 | 1495 | 1496 | 1497 | 1498 | 1499 | 1500 | 1501 | 1502 | 1503 | 1504 | 1505 | 1506 | 1507 | 1508 | 1509 | 1510 | 1511 |
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: tryptkaloids]
    #29693112 -

tryptkaloids said:
I dont wait on rain. Theyll keep popping



Yeah, it's just more reliable, in my experience.  Sides, we walked a pretty fair piece, body's gotta get its rest or it'll get all pissy with me.  Plus, who knows?  Maybe next time, the rain might cause some different fungal homies to make an appearance.  I'm a massive slut for variety in my fungulars, lol.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: DorkWithTheHair] * 17
    #29693136 -

Confession: I lost my mojo, but I think I found it. Yeaaaah, baby!



--------------------


Hitchhikers Guide to The Shroomery

Shine on forever, shine on benevolent son
Shine down upon the severed
Shine until the two become one

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: ThurmanMurman] * 11
    #29693143 -

All rise for our beloved 2024 NOTY. The original. The one.




:cophappy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: BeefExtreme] * 11
    #29693146 -



--------------------
It takes guts to be
gentle and kind

Another way to live

Your ego is your nemesis.
Seek the truth tirelessly,
Even at the cost of your own sanity.
-fiddle_head

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: ThurmanMurman] * 3
    #29693147 -

ThurmanMurman said:
Confession: I lost my mojo, but I think I found it. Yeaaaah, baby!







--------------------
β€œAll Fungi are edible.

Some fungi are only edible once.”
― Terry Pratchett


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Kloakk] * 1
    #29693158 -

Kloakk said:
ThurmanMurman said:
Confession: I lost my mojo, but I think I found it. Yeaaaah, baby!









Damn, buddy. That tag looks good on you. 🫦


--------------------


Hitchhikers Guide to The Shroomery

Shine on forever, shine on benevolent son
Shine down upon the severed
Shine until the two become one

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: ThurmanMurman] * 2
    #29693166 -

ThurmanMurman said:
Confession: I lost my mojo, but I think I found it. Yeaaaah, baby!






Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: langten69] * 5
    #29693173 -

:fuckyeah::fuckyeahdance:
So many cool people dropping in today!
Sup Thurman!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: JW123] * 5
    #29693242 -

JW123 said:
:fuckyeah::fuckyeahdance:
So many cool people dropping in today!
Sup Thurman!



:whathesaid:

Fucking sewer snake up in the house, feels like my birthday, not really I don't like my birthday, but awesome non the less :muppet:


--------------------
β€œAll Fungi are edible.

Some fungi are only edible once.”
― Terry Pratchett


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: tryptkaloids]
    #29693270 -

tryptkaloids said:




Whoa trypt. Just listened to this and whoa. Lyrics and soulfulness aside, the pitch and punctuation on those notes are astounding :eek:


--------------------
MUSHROOMS RULE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Dala] * 2
    #29693283 -

Dala said:
Milkboy serving up complex carbs, none of that wonderbread.

I'm curious (and this goes out to anyone), what techniques help you get past the "shock" or "paralysis" of fear. For me, two things help:

1) Trust in my resiliency. I don't know how this situation will play out, but, if things go bad, I've bounced back before and i can bounce back again.





Kind of this, but more along the lines of nothing can be worse than when this or that happened. So yes, I've bounced back, but because of that, everything else is nothing compared to it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: RealityGlitch] * 5
    #29693312 -

Fear is the punishment, that’s what helps me.

Remembering that the stress chemicals are literally like the worst your brain can self inflict and that I should actually reserve those chemicals for the bad outcome, and until the bad thing happens I don’t need to flood my brain with those chemicals.

Radical acceptance of the unknown and or knowledge

And also yeah what the hell it really IS a party in the booth, so many fun fellas how the hell are yall doing


--------------------
𝕴𝖋 𝕴 π–π–†π–›π–Š π–˜π–Šπ–Šπ–“ π–‹π–šπ–—π–™π–π–Šπ–— π–Žπ–™ π–Žπ–˜ π–‡π–ž π–˜π–™π–†π–“π–‰π–Žπ–“π–Œ π–šπ–•π–”π–“ π–™π–π–Š π–˜π–π–”π–šπ–‘π–‰π–Šπ–—π–˜ 𝖔𝖋 π•²π–Žπ–†π–“π–™π–˜
:drugnerd: TekDeck        Autist Tally :laugh:

"Mother Mycelium, I wandered in the darkness of unmarked plates and forgotten codes. Enlighten me with clarity and discipline, that every jar and dish shall bear its true name."

"Luminous Logos, I faltered in my shorthand faith. Grant me the diligence to record in full, and the foresight to recall every meaning with certainty."

-Father LewDoja

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Tri] * 2
    #29693317 -

Confirmed via spore print: the mystery shrooms I found were honey mushrooms!  The spores are nice and cum coloured!  Three species gathered, all three species straight-up edible.  Only got one spore print out of the three of 'em, but once I get them thar petri dishes made and shit, I'm gonna try cloning all three of 'em.

Either way, I know of a place to get some kickass edible fungulars, so I win no matter what!  HAHA!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: DorkWithTheHair]
    #29693321 -

Any entoloma abortivum in the mix?? A delightful side effect of honey mushrooms, crazy texture


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: fontinalis666] * 1
    #29693358 -

fontinalis666 said:
Any entoloma abortivum in the mix?? A delightful side effect of honey mushrooms, crazy texture



I think I spotted somethin that looks like that, but thought they might just be immature shrooms.  Memory's a bit fuzzy at the mo.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Kloakk] * 3
    #29693361 -

LMFAO real confession time

Kloakk I’ve felt so guilty for a long time because whenever I read your name it invokes the English word β€œcloaca” but in a moment of curiosity googled your username and just realized it’s not a coincidence :facepalm:

I thought it was me making your username dirty but it actually just is dirty, and that makes me feel much less shameful :lol:


--------------------
𝕴𝖋 𝕴 π–π–†π–›π–Š π–˜π–Šπ–Šπ–“ π–‹π–šπ–—π–™π–π–Šπ–— π–Žπ–™ π–Žπ–˜ π–‡π–ž π–˜π–™π–†π–“π–‰π–Žπ–“π–Œ π–šπ–•π–”π–“ π–™π–π–Š π–˜π–π–”π–šπ–‘π–‰π–Šπ–—π–˜ 𝖔𝖋 π•²π–Žπ–†π–“π–™π–˜
:drugnerd: TekDeck        Autist Tally :laugh:

"Mother Mycelium, I wandered in the darkness of unmarked plates and forgotten codes. Enlighten me with clarity and discipline, that every jar and dish shall bear its true name."

"Luminous Logos, I faltered in my shorthand faith. Grant me the diligence to record in full, and the foresight to recall every meaning with certainty."

-Father LewDoja

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: JW123] * 3
    #29693368 -

Tri said:
LMFAO real confession time

Kloakk I’ve felt so guilty for a long time because whenever I read your name it invokes the English word β€œcloaca” but in a moment of curiosity googled your username and just realized it’s not a coincidence :facepalm:

I thought it was me making your username dirty but it actually just is dirty, and that makes me feel much less shameful :lol:



Just cuz you were right doesn't mean ya aren't a filthy animal! Great to see ya around, amigo!
JW123 said:
:fuckyeah::fuckyeahdance:
So many cool people dropping in today!
Sup Thurman!



What's crackin, pimp daddy? Holdin down the fort in here?


--------------------


Hitchhikers Guide to The Shroomery

Shine on forever, shine on benevolent son
Shine down upon the severed
Shine until the two become one

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: ThurmanMurman] * 6
    #29693458 -

I want to congratulate JW123 and CHurp on their TC tags. I have been gone away and have not noticed recently. Sorry


--------------------
----<><><>----
⁂ tail-lights, back-pockets, rearview mirrors ⁂

⁂ guides | grows | supreme air box | sporeaddict ⁂

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: fiddle_head] * 6
    #29693480 -

Wow i didn’t know they got tagged. TC tagging was like the Super Bowl for me in the past. I haven’t been very present lately. Makes me a little sad.


--------------------
A Love Letter to New Growers
The 7 Edicts of Mushroom Cultivation as Decreed by Smellyhobbit

:kodama:


Anyone can get a canopy. But can you get what you want?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Smellyhobbit] * 1
    #29693483 -

SET 1: Tweezer > Runaway Jim, Reba, Tweezer -> Plasma -> Tweezer -> Plasma, Pebbles and Marbles, Dirt > Chalk Dust Torture
SET 2: Punch You in the Eye > Crosseyed and Painless -> Your Pet Cat -> Crosseyed and Painless > Twist > Waves -> Tweezer > Harry Hood > Carini
ENCORE: Sleeping Monkey, Ghost > Tweezer Reprise

That is all


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1491 | 1492 | 1493 | 1494 | 1495 | 1496 | 1497 | 1498 | 1499 | 1500 | 1501 | 1502 | 1503 | 1504 | 1505 | 1506 | 1507 | 1508 | 1509 | 1510 | 1511 |

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* alt.drugs.mushrooms.cultivation (good/bad idea) BikeCourier 7,161 9 10/26/21 08:04 PM
by LogicaL Chaos
* Re: Mushroom Off-topic Poll *IMPORTANT*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
ThorA 15,040 81 04/03/01 07:26 PM
by ralphster44
* (off topic) damn i'm unlucky. matjiz 267 0 07/16/05 03:54 PM
by
* Important - All Cultivators please read.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
ThorA 43,990 103 05/31/05 05:35 AM
by Anno
* VOTE!! Outdoor Cultivation Forum w/Moe For Mod!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
TM 25,055 73 04/13/10 03:30 AM
by jingus
* Cultivation as a Hobby! phrozendata 1,653 9 06/08/02 07:48 PM
by girlskater
* Re: Cultivation Video Teks 12BLate 3,595 13 01/24/00 04:00 PM
by Ryche Hawk
* weilli cultivation downforpot 1,321 3 12/21/01 09:13 AM
by puscle

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
472,164 topic views. 20 members, 383 guests and 295 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.045 seconds spending 0.022 seconds on 16 queries.