Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 200 | 201 | 202 | 203 | 204 | 205 | 206 | 207 | 208 | 209 | 210 | 211 | 212 | 213 | 214 | 215 | 216 | 217 | 218 | 219 | 220 | | Last >
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Metoo]
    #26495984 -

Quote:
Well, if you believe (excuse the pun) that only rational people can be paid by the government you will have many targets to attack - including the environmentalists, food pyramid people, various well-being operators etc. I understand your sentiment but as long as this crap does not ovewhelm the policies a secret corporate influence is probably a greater threat. At least if Trump suddenly decided that Christians pay less taxes we would all see it straight away



That's a false equivalency.  Some nut who prays for satanic pregnancies to miscarry is not the same as an environmentalist.

The president has endorsed this person by giving her a job and an official title, his "spiritual advisor".  Either he believes in what she does or he is a hypocrite.  There is no other explanation.  This is bad.  Hypocrites are bad and so are insane people in the corridors of power.

You keep thinking it doesn't matter, saying it amounts to nothing substantially, while he appoints judges that this evangelical culture approves of and is out pushing their pro-life agenda internationally.

I'd like to find out how much this shit is affecting US/Israel policies,  Christian zionism is a thing and I would suspect it's finding it's way into that too.



Cult meeting in the White House.



Now, what do you think the president really thinks about all this malarky?  Does he believe all their crap, or is he just using them and doesn't believe it?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #26495991 -

Im with you, but if a contested convention occurs(like ballsalsa forecast); what a pay per view poltcal climate to watch. Part of me wants the DNC to buck Sanders again, we could potentially see a party change. I want to see genuine unrest.


--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: JohnRainyII]
    #26496011 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil] * 1
    #26496051 -

Enlil said:
Conspiracy theory bullshit.



Is it conspiracy nonsense that all five democratic candidates besides Bernie don't believe the person with the most votes should win?  They're all on tape saying it:


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26496082 -

What are the DNC rules? Superdelegates?
Whatever they are; have Bloomy pay to change them.


--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: SirTripAlot]
    #26496091 -

Yes.  Point #2 on the list.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26496097 -

Is Bernie advocating for a first past the post system here?  Party leader conventions are done by run off.

Superdelegates are bullshit, sure, they taint the run off vote.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: JohnRainyII]
    #26496142 -

JohnRainyII said:
That's a false equivalency.  Some nut who prays for satanic pregnancies to miscarry is not the same as an environmentalist



Of course they are not the same - environmentalists are much more dangerous. A nutter praying to a projection in her mind is a joke but greenies go straight for political power and taxation. I think it was one of the greenpeace founders who said the world is overpopulated and dictatorial powers may be needed to fix it. The worst are the pure ideologues like Sanders. They remind me of the Inquisition dudes who, with glowing eyes, tightened the screws of the torture implements - it had to be done for a higher good. These days religion is such a joke that ideological possession is much more dangerous.

Trump is a very smart, effective and pragmatic operator and does not think humans are Pavlov dogs in God's vanity experiment. I do not think Trump believes God sent one third of himself to be brutally killed by the Romans to negate the original sin. Religion is a con and rational people know it instinctively. But it is also a social reality rational people have to allow for if they enter public arena.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Metoo] * 1
    #26496185 -

Metoo said:
The worst are the pure ideologues like Sanders. They remind me of the Inquisition dudes who, with glowing eyes, tightened the screws of the torture implements - it had to be done for a higher good.



Oh good lord dude.  I'll definitely make a signature bet against that if Bernie wins the election.  You in?

You probably agree with Chris Matthews:



--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26496251 -

I can bet you he will not be president

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 4
    #26496254 -

Oh brother, Bernie Sanders and the movement for a just society gives meetoo nightmares. 


Scary Bernie


Peer reviewed science, man.  What's it say about what we are doing to the environment?  That's where it's at, not imagined scenarios of wicked greenies.

A bad sounding thing that some environmentalist supposedly said is how you characterize environmentalism, and a harmless aspect of a religious person's life, praying, is how you characterize what Paula White is doing.

This person is in Trump's White house as his spiritual advisor. 

Trump ostensibly believes in this shit she's saying and doing, or else he's doing it to fake out the evangelical voters.

Neither of those things is good.  He's a nut or a phoney here.



I would like to find some old scare talk about FDR, see how it compares.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: JohnRainyII] * 1
    #26496287 -

JohnRainyII said:
Oh brother, Bernie Sanders and the movement for a just society gives meetoo nightmares.



The horror of billionaires paying as much as the rest of us.

Reminder:


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Metoo] * 1
    #26496307 -

Metoo said:
I can bet you he will not be president



He may not with all the shenanigans against Bernie.  But...

Trump beats every 2020 Democrat in head-to-head matchups except Sanders: Poll


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: twighead]
    #26496336 -

twighead said:
Remember when Trump 'challenged' Bernie to a debate if he could raise like 10 million$ for charity within a short span of time, smugly assuming he couldn't

And then Bernie did - in a couple days, and Trump backed the fuck down :rofl:

Quote:
"If he paid a sum toward charity I would love to do that," said the business mogul, noting that a Sanders vs. Trump debate "would have such high ratings."

In a campaign stop in North Dakota, Trump said Sanderrs would need to raise $10 million for charity in order for the debate to happen.

Sanders quickly responded with a tweet reading, "Game On. I look forward to debating Donald Trump in California before the June 7th primary."



Your candidate is afraid of Bernie :smilingpuppy:



Exactly. Trump always backs down. He has backed the fuck down on every stupid thing he's ever said. Thousands of public threats that he was suing someone, and he backed down 99.8% of them. His lawyers tell him he was stupid, and he backs down. But now that he's President he only backs down about 95%.


--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

Simulacrum
The truth which conceals that there is none

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Metoo] * 2
    #26496351 -

Metoo said:
SirTripAlot said:
Most evangelicals are crazy, as they strive for a pseudo theocracy.
Unfortunately, the separation of church and state was not written in the Constitution.



The problem is in defining what a church/religion is. Does the Church of John Coltrane or Peyote Way Church of God qualify? The environmental movement - especially the Gaia crowd - operate as a belief system and even good old Nazis had many elements of being a church (a special race like in Judaism, those mass rallies whipping adherents into frenzy, chants, charismatic leader etc). Bernie's holy grail is disposessing the rich...



His only interest in dispossessing the rich is to give everybody else a chance to live a decent life. You think that's unfair. I have an extremely negative opinion of you across the board, in what you think and what you say, but you did mention John Coltrane, so you have exactly one good thing going for you, so far.


--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

Simulacrum
The truth which conceals that there is none

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 *DELETED* [Re: Brian Jones]
    #26496393 -

.

Edited by JohnRainyII (02/21/20 03:13 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: JohnRainyII] * 1
    #26496395 -

While ideologically possessed by anti democratic powers that be, dispossessing the rich must mean progressive taxation.  Estate taxes.

The oligarchy checking devices, the rigged system balances.

Quote:
We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both.

Louis D. Brandeis



They are competing ideologies.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: JohnRainyII] * 2
    #26496619 -

I dont think anybody is trying to "disposess the rich." I think most people just want them to pay an equal percentage in taxes. Nobody is coming to take your fancy cars and shit. The billionaires will still be billionaires.

Working class people are getting ass raped on taxes. I'm sure most are struggling to pay the bills because of it. That doesn't mean they need to "pull themselves up by their boot straps". They are doing that already, that's why they are called the WORKING class.

Maybe the rich need to pull themselves up by their silver spoons that they never actually worked for and quit their crying.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Ran-D]
    #26496905 -

Ran-D said:
I dont think anybody is trying to "disposess the rich." I think most people just want them to pay an equal percentage in taxes. Nobody is coming to take your fancy cars and shit. The billionaires will still be billionaires



Bernie's statement "billionaires should not exist" can signal one of two intentions vis a vis existing billionaires. The more charitable involves taking their money away but it is fair to say the other one was more widely practiced by the commies.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Metoo]
    #26496909 -

Yess, Bernie will murder 600 people.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 200 | 201 | 202 | 203 | 204 | 205 | 206 | 207 | 208 | 209 | 210 | 211 | 212 | 213 | 214 | 215 | 216 | 217 | 218 | 219 | 220 | | Last >

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Ah, the glories of deregulation EchoVortex 979 14 06/03/04 11:40 AM
by EchoVortex
* Trump
( 1 2 3 4 ... 131 132 )
DividedQuantumM 80,077 2,635 01/19/21 07:19 AM
by STPLSD25
* Who Is Voting For Trump?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
thewanderer25 13,480 201 08/11/15 03:28 PM
by KauaiOrca
* A tangent continued...
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Phred 3,764 98 10/12/05 10:48 AM
by Alex213
* Donald Trump - The Embodiment of American Fascism
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
Bigbadwooof 14,179 228 08/04/18 08:26 PM
by Enlil
* 2020 VISION What will Canada look like in 15 years?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
lonestar2004 10,885 65 12/12/19 01:38 PM
by JohnRainy
* Trump tells BLM's Protester to get the hell out
( 1 2 3 4 ... 17 18 )
qman 13,359 355 12/03/15 04:36 PM
by airclay
* Deregulate Mark to Market the answer? gettinjiggywithit 787 9 10/01/08 11:05 AM
by gettinjiggywithit

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
500,422 topic views. 1 members, 15 guests and 19 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.