Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | | Last >
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: Brian Jones] * 1
    #26260597 -

:macdre:Barack Hussein Obama?







...:datass:


--------------------


A well deserved burial yields love from beyond the grave!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: DJ_avocado] * 4
    #26261773 -

Tulsi Gabbard responded to severe criticism from Hillary Clinton and ripped her to shreds. Without mentioning her by name Hillary suggested that Tulsi was a Russian Asset and her campaign was being supported in many ways by the Russians. Gabbard came back calling Clinton "the queen of the warmongers" and the "personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party".

Who doubts that she could handle Trump?


--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

Simulacrum
The truth which conceals that there is none

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: Brian Jones]
    #26261803 -

None of them are different in the core, which is why they fail.

Free free free, more taxes tax tax, spend spend spend .

Nobody wants that.

It's dumb


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: XUL] * 3
    #26261836 -

But Republican Presidents spend the most, along with Obama who had to clean up W's economic mess.


--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

Simulacrum
The truth which conceals that there is none

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: Brian Jones]
    #26261912 -

I had no idea what a despicable character Gabbard was until today. She used to work as a professional gay basher. She needs to go away.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: Brian Jones]
    #26261966 -

I am reading that now..what Hillary said bout Gabbard...

I can't understand what Hillary is STILL doing, STILL talking...Chelsea Clinton inherited 110% of that crazy too. Down. with. career. politicians.

I recall that Tulsi Gabbard was still considering running for president during the Joe Rogan Experience and I felt real hopeful. She was smart to appeal to audience through nontraditional means, showing she isn't reliant on television media and "safe" broadcasting.

I feel like she is too pretty...that people would not expect performance/leadership from an attractive faced woman...that foreign leaders may not respect US leadership...also, that US women will not vote for Gabbard due to increased criticism/skepticism. Women may be LESS inclined to accept leadership from a woman than men.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: koods]
    #26262310 -

koods said:
I had no idea what a despicable character Gabbard was until today. She used to work as a professional gay basher. She needs to go away.



This is just how bad TDS is.  Tulsi is anti-war and because Trump might be too, koods is spazzing out.  Fuck any Dems who became pro-war just to spite Trump.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #26262415 -

Wtf are you talking about


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: koods] * 1
    #26262472 -

Tulsi's father was totally nuts as far as anti-LGBT. Tulsi, as a result, was involved in a lot of her father's insane shit. That included anti-gay rally's and host of pretty gross stuff.

She's since denounced those actions.

Tulsi gets pretty defensive when asked about her father. She could do a better job in that department.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/tulsi-gabbards-father-i-never-realized-how-much-trauma-i-put-her-through


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Edited by christopera (10/19/19 06:58 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: christopera]
    #26262480 -

christopera said:
Tulsi's father was totally nuts. Tulsi, as a result, was involved in a lot of her father's insane shit. That included anti-gay rally's.

She's since denounced those actions.

Tulsi gets pretty defensive when asked about her father. She could do a better job in that department.



Most people grow up anti- gay because of religion and their parents. It's not because they're evil or anything! It's not her fault if her father put that shit in her mind as a child. Are they not allowed to change over the years like we do? Just because someone is against gay people when they're 22 doesn't mean their the same way at age 30. You don't sound like a very deep thinker..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: Shenmue] * 3
    #26262484 -

Umm... Okay Mr. Deep Thinker, show me where I said she didn't or couldn't change her mind?

Oh wait, there it is; "She's since denounced those actions."


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: christopera]
    #26262559 -



--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26262573 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
koods said:
I had no idea what a despicable character Gabbard was until today. She used to work as a professional gay basher. She needs to go away.



This is just how bad TDS is.  Tulsi is anti-war and because Trump might be too, koods is spazzing out.  Fuck any Dems who became pro-war just to spite Trump.



I have absolutely no idea what any of this has to do with trump. Sounds like you’re the one with the trump delusion problem.

That being said, I would hardly call her anti-war. She’s in the reserves or some shit. Being in the military is hardly an anti-war stance.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: koods] * 4
    #26262579 -

koods said:
I had no idea what a despicable character Gabbard was until today. She used to work as a professional gay basher. She needs to go away.



I have plenty of issues with Tulsi but lol at “despicable character.”

Hillary is the despicable one and I’m glad tulsi called her on it. It wasn’t enough to sabotage Sanders, elevate Trump, and then lose to him. Now she’s come out of the woods to influence another election.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #26262609 -

As a gay person, what she did was despicable. She wasn’t just anti-gay. She was an anti-gay activist. Not that long ago. She can go fuck herself.

It wasn’t Clinton that elevated trump. It was sanders butthurt and childish supporters who did that.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (10/19/19 08:54 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: koods]
    #26262626 -

koods said:
As a gay person, what she did was despicable. She wasn’t just anti-gay. She was an anti-gay activist. Not that long ago. She can go fuck herself.

It wasn’t Clinton that elevated trump. It was sanders butthurt and childish supporters who did that.



If your logic about past beliefs applied across the board equally, you would be able to call most democrats hypocrites for once supporting physical barriers on the southern border.

How do you explain this?


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: XUL]
    #26262631 -

Confusion on your part


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: koods]
    #26262639 -

Do you denounce any democrat as a hypocrite if they once supported a physical barrier?

Do you denounce them with the same ferociousness that you do Tulsi?


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: XUL]
    #26262652 -

That’s your issue not mine. The premise is faulty. But we are all used to your confusion at this point.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: koods]
    #26263309 -

Tulsi just got endorsed by David Duke.

That explains the huge-ass Tulsi 2020 billboard I see during my commute through the redneck lands. I was always confused why they had a democratic candidate billboard right next to the billboards for guns and concealed carry licenses.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | | Last >

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Trump
( 1 2 3 4 ... 131 132 )
DividedQuantumM 80,102 2,635 01/19/21 07:19 AM
by STPLSD25
* American authoritarianism and Trump
( 1 2 all )
viktor 1,539 21 07/02/16 09:37 PM
by airclay
* Trump Will Beat Hillary In New York If He Is The Republican Nominee.....
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
starfire_xes 7,850 106 05/08/16 06:39 PM
by zappaisgod
* trump fix the country?
( 1 2 all )
robidoe 2,163 39 01/24/16 08:37 PM
by Falcon91Wolvrn03
* So Trump started off badly but he's making more sense every day...
( 1 2 3 4 ... 82 83 )
Patlal 67,215 1,658 06/26/24 02:53 PM
by rxb
* Donald Trump - The Embodiment of American Fascism
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
Bigbadwooof 14,180 228 08/04/18 08:26 PM
by Enlil
* The Trump Phenomenon
( 1 2 3 4 ... 50 51 )
Count of Sabugosa 41,993 1,006 01/27/16 02:53 PM
by zappaisgod
* Trump tells BLM's Protester to get the hell out
( 1 2 3 4 ... 17 18 )
qman 13,359 355 12/03/15 04:36 PM
by airclay

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
18,128 topic views. 1 members, 6 guests and 8 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 18 queries.