Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | | Last >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: Official U. K 2019 Liberty Cap season πŸ„ πŸ‘Œ [Re: Jny]
    #26215215 -

Jny said:
Should be libs out in Leeds area in current weather. I'm going Leeds soon to visit a friend, think i'll probably jump on the bus towards Otley and try and find Sheep fields that way


Yeah, I'm currently searching in the Meanwood Valley Trail. I'm nearly at the urban farm so hopefully I stumble across some as there's sheep's, cows, alpacas etc grazing and some good fields in close proximity.

But yeah, I hear that up Otley road towards Ilkley is probably the best bet for a good haul. I may even get a day ticket for the bus today and go up that way if the farm and valley trail don't produce results.

And thanks Ahura, that's good to know. Temps are due to rise to 16 today though. Do you think that's a little too warm?

Edit: Am I wasting my time looking in grass in the first pic? Should I stick to grass more like in the second one? Thanks guys.





Think I just found some Amanita Muscaria though!




Edited by nightraving (09/28/19 05:57 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official U. K 2019 Liberty Cap season πŸ„ πŸ‘Œ [Re: nightraving]
    #26215241 -

Had my eye on a field and finally got round to hopping the fence, all beit for only 15-20 min.
Plenty of small 1s so I left more than I took


--------------------
IMG_20210822_150455

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official U. K 2019 Liberty Cap season πŸ„ πŸ‘Œ [Re: nightraving]
    #26215242 -

The pic was taken B4 sorting btw

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official U. K 2019 Liberty Cap season πŸ„ πŸ‘Œ [Re: Cumbria91]
    #26215366 -

Cumbria91 said:
breeg89 said:
Cumbria91 said:




Pics like this are why I love the liberty cap threads.



Was it the horse droppings bottom left that done it for you?:grin:

Do you guys ever search inside them big tuffs of grass? I had abit of a look and found small white mushrooms growing from the dead grass, possibly caps but they looked young so hard to tell



Those big tufts aren’t grass, they’re rushes, and yes I do check them. Sometimes I find libs right inside them.
. .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official U. K 2019 Liberty Cap season πŸ„ πŸ‘Œ [Re: Duggstar]
    #26215487 -



Spotted a little patch on my way to the shops today in Lincolnshire :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official U. K 2019 Liberty Cap season πŸ„ πŸ‘Œ [Re: Cosmic Blue]
    #26215745 -

Nope you didnt they are not liberty caps..
Only seen one today guys ... wtf


--------------------
Hi i recently become interested in mycologist after a good trip on AMT which changed my life, I started Studying mushrooms ins and outs from where they originate from back to the aztecs an mayans. now the hunt begins I live in the UK in liverpool where im not sure if im going to find many if any at all BUT we do have a few fields with horses on and the rain has been bad with the warmth im expecting to see some really early... its june and I think they are going to show up :laugh: Any guidance any help feel free to email me or ask me questions at davidj156@hotmail.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official U. K 2019 Liberty Cap season πŸ„ πŸ‘Œ [Re: themushie]
    #26215917 -

Hey guys,

Had my first liberty cap trip today using the goodies I found a few days ago, I made tea and drank this over 30 mins or so.

I was just wondering does anyone else suffer from extreme nausea when taking shrooms? I ended up throwing up the entire mug of tea and although this didn't harm the effect of the trip I felt I just wanted to spew for most of the trip which sort of sucked.

Does anyone know any remedies to halt or even help with the feeling of nausea?

Cheers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official U. K 2019 Liberty Cap season πŸ„ πŸ‘Œ [Re: jakeyjack]
    #26215936 -

Hi folks, anyone able to identify the attached Shroom? Fairly sure it’s not a lib just based of the shape, but do let me know :smile: thanks https://files.shroomery.org/files/19-39/969308345-B86DD12B-B011-4E19-9CB7-305DA8E84308.jpg][/url]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official U. K 2019 Liberty Cap season πŸ„ πŸ‘Œ [Re: tjrr1999]
    #26215959 -

Do a spore print, other than the de-emphasised umbo if it comes out purple brown you have your answer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official U. K 2019 Liberty Cap season πŸ„ πŸ‘Œ [Re: Holyland]
    #26216010 -

Did a spore print on that one, looked pretty black so disregarded it. Tried some others I foraged and these also seem quite black (photo attached) so I’m guessing they’re not Libs, just have to keep looking

https://files.shroomery.org/files/19-39/969483347-32FA64F8-C047-4119-AA4E-58277B199554.jpg][/url]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official U. K 2019 Liberty Cap season πŸ„ πŸ‘Œ [Re: tjrr1999]
    #26216043 -

That's a shame, though I wish you well on your next finds, the weather tonight and tomorrow morning is going to be ridiculous, so by Tuesday they should be absolutely everywhere.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official U. K 2019 Liberty Cap season πŸ„ πŸ‘Œ [Re: Holyland]
    #26216109 -

Had an absolute gem of a 2 hour picking session there. Perfect conditions. Rain all week, sun all today. Some nice shots below. They were literally everywhere. I could only pick around 1/4 of what I saw. Think I must of got at least 600 although most smallish.  Will post the full results a bit later...














Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official U. K 2019 Liberty Cap season πŸ„ πŸ‘Œ [Re: Smithy3098]
    #26216150 -

aha, it's almost as though they want you to find them! Good shit man

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official U. K 2019 Liberty Cap season πŸ„ πŸ‘Œ [Re: jakeyjack]
    #26216154 -

jakeyjack said:
Hey guys,

Had my first liberty cap trip today using the goodies I found a few days ago, I made tea and drank this over 30 mins or so.

I was just wondering does anyone else suffer from extreme nausea when taking shrooms? I ended up throwing up the entire mug of tea and although this didn't harm the effect of the trip I felt I just wanted to spew for most of the trip which sort of sucked.

Does anyone know any remedies to halt or even help with the feeling of nausea?

Cheers



I always chuck in a couple of ginger tea bags.Seems to help with nausea.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official U. K 2019 Liberty Cap season πŸ„ πŸ‘Œ [Re: Cosmic Blue]
    #26216164 -

Cosmic Blue said:


Spotted a little patch on my way to the shops today in Lincolnshire :thumbup:



themushie said:
Nope you didnt they are not liberty caps..
Only seen one today guys ... wtf



Was that in response to my post? If so, damn I was so sure they were libs..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official U. K 2019 Liberty Cap season πŸ„ πŸ‘Œ [Re: Cosmic Blue]
    #26216311 -

Yeah that was to you mate they arnt liberty caps unlucky but trial and error.. libs are becoming less common every year since 2012 I think .. damn fungicide the high ups demand be sprayed .. not only that the them nasty chem trails they spread have effected the grounds ph which in turn is making the mycyium suffer you will probably all noticed it isnt just libs that are rare..  common mushrooms like foelesica is becoming hard to spot .. sont worrie though they have stopped spraying and things do seem to be turning back the way they where. But anyone in the UK will agree this is well into the season and most the UK should have thousands now but it's not happening


--------------------
Hi i recently become interested in mycologist after a good trip on AMT which changed my life, I started Studying mushrooms ins and outs from where they originate from back to the aztecs an mayans. now the hunt begins I live in the UK in liverpool where im not sure if im going to find many if any at all BUT we do have a few fields with horses on and the rain has been bad with the warmth im expecting to see some really early... its june and I think they are going to show up :laugh: Any guidance any help feel free to email me or ask me questions at davidj156@hotmail.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official U. K 2019 Liberty Cap season πŸ„ πŸ‘Œ [Re: Smithy3098]
    #26216441 -

skidog said:
Had an absolute gem of a 2 hour picking session there. Perfect conditions. Rain all week, sun all today. Some nice shots below. They were literally everywhere. I could only pick around 1/4 of what I saw. Think I must of got at least 600 although most smallish.  Will post the full results a bit later...






This is so damn serene.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official U. K 2019 Liberty Cap season πŸ„ πŸ‘Œ [Re: breeg89]
    #26216467 -

Had a good day in Devon today got a few hundred

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official U. K 2019 Liberty Cap season πŸ„ πŸ‘Œ [Re: UkPsilocyber]
    #26216470 -
Log in to view attachment

Having trouble uploading pics haha

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official U. K 2019 Liberty Cap season πŸ„ πŸ‘Œ [Re: UkPsilocyber]
    #26216475 -
Log in to view attachment

Little family

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | | Last >

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Liberty caps? [5 images] d_myco420 5,282 9 10/06/02 06:13 PM
by DocPsilocybin
* Liberty Caps : The offical "Fall 2004 Season" post
( 1 2 3 4 ... 14 15 )
Gumby 65,258 299 11/23/18 07:26 PM
by Bigmac84
* Liberty Cap Dosage?
( 1 2 all )
DocPsilocybin 56,875 39 10/24/19 10:02 AM
by Anglerfish
* Liberty Caps In England, (yes, i kno its not th season yet!) mcbob 12,379 13 02/18/04 04:52 AM
by gwum
* Liberty caps in england...
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
Ajoc 55,528 145 10/15/16 03:39 PM
by Masterp123
* Damnit, now I'm turned off from hunting for liberty caps! megaman3 33,020 17 08/22/03 01:12 PM
by Mitchnast
* Best conditions to hunt for Liberty Caps? BongmasteR 25,775 7 11/10/01 04:33 PM
by Psylosymon
* I found some liberty caps, in summer Blu Spore 3,879 5 06/16/04 11:59 AM
by GGreatOne234

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, karode13, inski, Alan Rockefeller, Duggstar, TimmiT, Anglerfish, Tmethyl, Lucis, Doc9151, Land Trout
58,057 topic views. 1 members, 15 guests and 72 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.