Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSilverwolf
sandtrout
 User Gallery

Loc: Darkover
Re: Liberty caps in england... [Re: gwum]
    #2156125 - 12/03/03 05:17 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

The trouble with a late season is the late sunrise (or..if you wish to avoid being hit in the head by a golf-ball don't be out on the golf course at "tee-off").
I asked permission actually which I feel should be done more often by more of us.One farmer near me has virtually barricaded his place BECAUSE people used to break down his fences (and were probably more hostile and "lippy" than was good for them).
Golf courses however would "play fairer" if the frisbee player were to roam it,say 3 days a week frisbee golf 3 days a week conventional golf and 1 day a week for walkers and nature.Be nice!

--------------------
"Odrade read the word silently and then aloud.
"Arafel."
She knew this word.Reverend Mothers of the tyrants time had impressed it into the Bene Gesserit consciousness,tracing it's roots to the most ancient sources.
"Arafel:the cloud darkness at the end of the universe.""

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinegwum
gwum
 User Gallery

Loc: Kent, England
Re: Liberty caps in england... [Re: Silverwolf]
    #2163506 - 12/06/03 04:20 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

I remmber a horse field of about 1 acre, where after college there would sometimes 10 mush hunters in there. Fences were down, the horse was spooked, there was litter being dropped and people were just pulling all the libs up by the roots.

Net result was a visit by the cops and a massive drop in libs over the next couple of years until the field stopped producing.

Nature gives us libs, so let's be kind and respectful to nature in return.

--------------------
who knows, who cares, who dares to question?

OfflineThe_Fat_Gnome
Stranger

Re: Liberty caps in england... [Re: Ajoc]
    #16420013 - 06/22/12 11:16 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Hi, Being new to this forum, and mushroom identification, I need to ask for a heads up and some tips to find the link illusive liberty cap.

I live in northwest england, the weather here has been pretty grim raining for literally a week, with some break throughs of sunshine. its warm not to cold.

I am surrounded by fields of green long grass, bowling greens, golf courses and the likes etc, but not much cattle (for fertile turds).

I am aware that the usual lib season, is usually in autumn around end of august, September October and November, but due to the conditions of the weather here is it possible that libs will start popping through with all this rain and dampness?

As youve probably gathered I dont fully know what am talking about and really i cant be arsed waiting till autumn, though i have seen posts and heard of people talking about if your lucky you could get them in july.

Would someone with the knowledge please supply me with some in depth results for my question and list the PERFECT weather conditions, time of year and etc etc, so ill finish off by asking if someone can make my quest for the little french helmets a little easier and equip me with the sufficient tactics.

I Thank you all in advance!

Peace out. TheFatGnome

---------------------
All drugs of any interest to any moderately intelligent person are now illegal.

--------------------

OfflineAnglerfishM
hearing things
Male User Gallery

Loc: Norvegr Flag
Trusted Identifier
Re: Liberty caps in england... [Re: The_Fat_Gnome]
    #16420076 - 06/22/12 11:36 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

The_Fat_Gnome said:
Hi, Being new to this forum, and mushroom identification, I need to ask for a heads up and some tips to find the link illusive liberty cap.

You are posting in a thread that is eight years old.

All of your questions have already been asked and answered probably
thousands of times on this forum - so your best bet is to work the
search function, and you will find all you're looking for.

To start you off, here is a link to the official thread for last year's UK season:

LINK

Have a good read!

--------------------

OfflineThe_Fat_Gnome
Stranger

Re: Liberty caps in england... [Re: Anglerfish]
    #16420495 - 06/22/12 01:26 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

ha, yeah i just realised that. am not a forum user to be honest so am not on the ball with it. cheers for the link.

--------------------

OfflineMasterp123
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Liberty caps in england... [Re: Ajoc]
    #23740257 - 10/15/16 03:39 PM (7 years, 5 months ago)

I have some I think.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate