Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
Re: Resentment of women [Re: Randolph_Carter]
    #2142796 - 11/28/03 05:42 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

thank god for transgendered poeple.

to add my own two cents, i always get tied up in knots because women shake thier ass in my face, and i enjoy looking at it.. but i enjoy complete peace of mind alot better.

bothers me, we need a new super race of NON-gendered poeple who have no confusion.

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRandolph_Carter
НơĻ?ĢΉō

Loc: Shroomery B-list.
Re: Resentment of women [Re: truekimbo2]
    #2143047 - 11/28/03 07:44 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

umm...hold the phone a minute...did you just call me a trans-gendered person? That shit ain't right.

--------------------
"..all those molecules thrashing their kinky little tails, hot for destiny and the street."  Gibson

Nuke baby seals for Jesus!

(This has been a +1 production.)

Offlineannielicious
pisces
Female

Re: Resentment of women [Re: mntlfngrs]
    #2150800 - 12/01/03 09:58 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

I think alot of the resentment men have for women is due to the 'stereotypical' females social behavior. Society and the media play a huge part in the social behavior of both sexes, especially for those who don't stop and think for themselves. They learn by example of materialism and personal gain. Also, people are looking for the 'perfect' mate, but what we want and what is real are two different things. The perfect mate doesn't exist, because we are all human and make mistakes and have bad personal habits.

Women too have resentment towards men. They resent men for 'wanting only one thing' thus begins the game. Yes there are those people who are in it for the sex, for the money, for the status, and we forget what we should really be in it for... love, companionship, procreation etc.

Quote:

Once a guy reaches puberty and has that "need" he realizes that women are in control of that thing we want and they are the only thing that stands between us and what we ultimately want.

The only reason one sex 'needs' another is to make babies. As far as sexual gratification goes.... guys have hands, and their buddy's bum, so the 'need' for a woman is just a bonus. Resentment comes from not so positive experiences with the opposite sex, and should not be generalized in case you meet the exception to the rule.

--------------------
"Everything that limits us, we have to put aside."  Jonathan Livingston Seagull

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Loc: The Zero Point Field
Re: Resentment of women [Re: annielicious]
    #2150981 - 12/01/03 10:47 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

I am a woman but am responding on my behalf, not on behalf of all women.

Quote:

mntlfngrs: Once a guy reaches puberty and has that "need" he realizes that women are in control of that thing we want and they are the only thing that stands between us and what we ultimately want. We get rejected or made to jump through hoops and play the games. We can be tricked into putting out a lot of effort for no reward.

I think this is probably true, based on things I?ve observed in my life, and based on things I've heard. But I liked silversoul7?s response:

Quote:

silversoul7: Then I learned to beat them at their own game by discovering that I don't need a woman to make me happy. I also try now to stop seeing other people as a means to an end, but rather as people in and of themselves.

And I take a bit of an exception to this:

Quote:

mntlfngrs: While on the other hand women really don't need anything from men in todays world. They don't need us for protection from wild animals or whatever. They are their own providers and they hold the key to our release.

I think this statement might be wrong. Women were brain-washed by the ?women?s rights? activists, and those rights were handed down to the current generation. It was helpful for the purpose of "equal pay", etc. However, I can provide for myself, and do quite well out in the big, bad world, but I want to be taken care of and protected when I go home. I want to be a woman, and I want my man to be a man. You need to find the right woman.

Quote:

mntlfngrs: The other thing that got me thinking about this is that I am reading Clan of the Cave Bear again and thinking about how in the book any man can give any woman the "signal" whenever he needed to relieve his need. I know this wouldn't fly in todays world but I was intruiged by the way this eliminated the battle over sex in male/female interactions. There relationships seem much purer and simple.

(Women: Close your eyes.) In my past relationships, I have been pretty tough and almost dominant. In fact, I basically was seriously into pursuing a career and phuck anyone who got in my way, including the boyfriend/husband du jour.

In my current relationship, I ?let? my boyfriend be in charge. I take care of him in the traditional sense. Sex whenever he wants, I serve him dinner every night, I do his laundry, etc. In exchange, he takes care of me. He puts me on a pedestal.

Quote:

Alan Stone: Women in general just won't admit to objectifying men as often as men would admit they objectify women.

No, I don?t objectify men. However, I do objectify women!!

Quote:

sirreal: When I hold a woman, I want to know that when we get up and walk away from each other there will still be a connection between us. That the "holding" doesn't end with the physical contact. I want to share this experience called life with people who are just as earnest about it as I am, regardless of gender. Although I reserve the sex part for females.

Just wanted to comment that this was beautifully written, sirreal.

Quote:

Shroomnoob: Women needs the security and comfort that men provides. Though they dont really need it in our modern time their reptilian brain tells them otherwise. They want us as much as we want them.

What used to be a need for protection and providing has now been replaced with a need to get comforted and validated.

I think you hit it on the head, Shroomnoob.

Quote:

tuco_ramirez: Why can't women be more like men? God, having a relationship with them would be so much easier.

I agree! Women are P.I.T.A.?s, generally. (Pains in the Ass) My boyfriend and I like to go to places and check out the women together. When one of us finds a picture of a beautiful woman on the internet, we send it to each other. I enjoy his hobbies. He?s lucky; I don?t have any hobbies. I?m not a lesbian, I?ve never had an lesbian relationship, and I prefer the company of men, but I like to ?look?. And I don?t mind if he looks. Heck, I?ll even point them out. We have different tastes, however. I like blondes. He likes brunettes.

Quote:

jpod: One thing the player brings is more excitement to the table. He keeps a woman more off balance and and she will always be not quite able to have him figured out. This is more interesting to a woman than some boring guy that is always showering her with gifts or being super nice all the time. Be more unpredictable, have fun, create sexual tension, relax, and don't be all super intense and scary. None of these things are mean but they do create excitment.

Yes. This is true. I don?t mind gifts, but they?re not necessary. Dominant, strong, masculine, firm, unpredictable, yet fair-minded, intelligent, interesting. That?s what I want in a man.

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder