Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1444 | 1445 | 1446 | 1447 | 1448 | 1449 | 1450 | 1451 | 1452 | 1453 | 1454 | 1455 | 1456 | 1457 | 1458 | 1459 | 1460 | 1461 | 1462 | 1463 | 1464 |
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Toe_Jam]
    #29682959 -

Def also wanting to try out some ochras, or any non cube really, prolly give something a send this winter


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: fontinalis666]
    #29682969 -

:popcorn: it's defo on my list of next to cult and in process of cleaning up n making a master plate n eventually il make a lc from that then il see what ochras about :coolcat:

Lwk I'm more excited about the many different types of pans n India woodlover though because they seem like more of a challenge n have taught me more sofar :rockon:


--------------------





An enigma some caerulescens n a mono ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: bloodssonnew] * 2
    #29682972 -

obsessive jealousy hardly slept

:sad:


--------------------
Learn it, know it, live it


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: BeefExtreme] * 7
    #29682990 -

My confession for the day is:

I am debating calling in to work today so I can work on the the things that I really care about like my mycology projects ๐Ÿ˜ญ


--------------------
Read the guide, read it again, understand the guide, then start the hobby.

I have no idea what I am doing, but I'm having fun doing it!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: shroom_fae] * 3
    #29683004 -

shroom_fae said:
My confession for the day is:

I am debating calling in to work today so I can work on the the things that I really care about like my mycology projects ๐Ÿ˜ญ




Preach it!  I have to go in tonight and I'm dreading it.


--------------------


I'm just a clown dancing to the sins of mankind.

-Captain Spaulding

Back in business
Cake wars III

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Rasmodius]
    #29683009 -

Rasmodius said:
I'll just watch from the closet. Sometimes, dressed like superman.

:creepylurker:

Test rode a Triumph Trident 660 over the weekend and really liked it, but they didn't have a demo 800. Went to another dealer that had one but they only do "guided" test rides. Or rather, they have guided "test rides".

:uhhnothanks:

If I wanted to follow some bloke in a hoodie for 20 minutes I'd buy a friggin skateboard. Total waste of an afternoon.

But I'm psyched for the upgrade, whatever it ends up being.




Thats lame AF, I have an aprilia 457, its my first bike and I love the thing. Im thi king about trading it in for the 660 next year. Just not sure i want to cough up the cash for it. Aprilia is Bae <3 I've gotten it 6th gear 126mph with a back wind and slightly downhill. And then you go 80mph and its boring LOL. Not a squid though always full gear.


--------------------
A Seeker Seeking,,, Things...

Lo-Z Things
State of The Grow :awesomenod: | Lo-Z's Forever Print Tek :print:
Brown Rice Grain Prep (Step by Step) :syringe: | My Favorite Cow PooPoo Sub Tek :poop:

Things that saved Lo-Z
PANS IN TUBS :mushroom2:
Rescuing Your AIO Kit :lifesaver:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Lo-Z] * 1
    #29683031 -

Y'all dont know nothin bout that '78 Honda Hobbit life ๐Ÿ˜ค


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: fontinalis666] * 4
    #29683033 -

Idk shit about fuck Fonti


All I know is
:dayglo::trippydoc::trippindude::rocketcrotch:


--------------------
A Seeker Seeking,,, Things...

Lo-Z Things
State of The Grow :awesomenod: | Lo-Z's Forever Print Tek :print:
Brown Rice Grain Prep (Step by Step) :syringe: | My Favorite Cow PooPoo Sub Tek :poop:

Things that saved Lo-Z
PANS IN TUBS :mushroom2:
Rescuing Your AIO Kit :lifesaver:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Lo-Z] * 2
    #29683048 -

:motorman:

That's me going by loud as FUCK doing ~20mph running a 25:1 gas mix lol

I'm also on drugs


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: fontinalis666] * 4
    #29683077 -

Has anybody read Children of Time by Adrian Tchaikovsky? I'm listening to the audiobook right now.

It has to be one of the most unique sci-fi novels I've listened to so far.

In short humans genetically engineered of virus to Super evolve monkeys, but an incident killed all the monkeys and now the virus is evolving spiders and insects. The way the spider culture is explained is incredibly detailed and just wonderful.

Oh and the spiders have Posh British names like Porsche and Bianca.


--------------------
I've got skills, they don't know where to use me
I'm like the best dressed guy at the nude beach
Nice to meet you!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: PuffM4gicDr4gon] * 1
    #29683091 -

PuffM4gicDr4gon said:
Has anybody read Children of Time by Adrian Tchaikovsky? I'm listening to the audiobook right now.

It has to be one of the most unique sci-fi novels I've listened to so far.

In short humans genetically engineered of virus to Super evolve monkeys, but an incident killed all the monkeys and now the virus is evolving spiders and insects. The way the spider culture is explained is incredibly detailed and just wonderful.

Oh and the spiders have Posh British names like Porsche and Bianca.



I confess the only thing I fear is spiders and will proceed to have nightmares of a spider named Porsche my brains gonna make it be flying at mach 11 ๐Ÿ’€

Goodnight lol


--------------------





An enigma some caerulescens n a mono ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: PuffM4gicDr4gon]
    #29683146 -

PuffM4gicDr4gon said:
Has anybody read Children of Time by Adrian Tchaikovsky? I'm listening to the audiobook right now.

It has to be one of the most unique sci-fi novels I've listened to so far.

In short humans genetically engineered of virus to Super evolve monkeys, but an incident killed all the monkeys and now the virus is evolving spiders and insects. The way the spider culture is explained is incredibly detailed and just wonderful.

Oh and the spiders have Posh British names like Porsche and Bianca.



That sounds lovely. On my list.


--------------------
I call them Huskies cause they Mush!


The Official Wild Cubensis Thread
Instant Pot Agar
Gnocchi Water Agar
Let's Talk Cowtek

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: mushboy] * 2
    #29683171 -

mushboy said:
ill supervise
:b00ftube:



People joke about it but I remember when I was first on this site and I asked people in a POLL what their favorite way of taking drugs.

One guy came in there and talked about how he uses an enema bag and then 45 minutes later he says he is shitting rainbows.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29683182 -

GenesisCorrupted said:
mushboy said:
ill supervise
:b00ftube:



People joke about it but I remember when I was first on this site and I asked people in a POLL what their favorite way of taking drugs.

One guy came in there and talked about how he uses an enema bag and then 45 minutes later he says he is shitting rainbows.



Leave it to ~T H E  I N T E R N E T~


--------------------
A Seeker Seeking,,, Things...

Lo-Z Things
State of The Grow :awesomenod: | Lo-Z's Forever Print Tek :print:
Brown Rice Grain Prep (Step by Step) :syringe: | My Favorite Cow PooPoo Sub Tek :poop:

Things that saved Lo-Z
PANS IN TUBS :mushroom2:
Rescuing Your AIO Kit :lifesaver:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 2
    #29683183 -

Ngl, I've boofed molly in gelcaps before. It's not worth the shorter duration or the stinky finger imo. Putting drugs in someone else's butt can def be fun/hot tho lol.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: fontinalis666]
    #29683259 -

rofl. I applaud the committment. Always been a fan of the kleenex parachute if you're looking to crack on fast. Wraps well enough to mask the chem taste on the way down, but dissolves basically instantly, far better than a gel cap.


--------------------


.~`  ๐”… ๐”ž ๐”ค ๐”ข ๐”ฉ  ๐Ÿฅฏ  ๐”… ๐”ฆ ๐”ฑ ๐”ข ๐”ฐ  `~.
:salute: CAKE WARS III HAPPENING NOW :salute:

๐Ÿงช Castellani Preservation | ๐Ÿ”ฌ The Slidewich | โ˜ ๏ธ Touchless skull sterilizer | ๐Ÿ“ธ Agar plate scanner


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Mackload] * 1
    #29683266 -

Mackload said:
obsessive jealousy hardly slept

:sad:



Wanna elaborate?
Sorry if things are rough


--------------------
I call them Huskies cause they Mush!


The Official Wild Cubensis Thread
Instant Pot Agar
Gnocchi Water Agar
Let's Talk Cowtek

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Rasmodius]
    #29683342 -

Rasmodius said:
rofl. I applaud the committment. Always been a fan of the kleenex parachute if you're looking to crack on fast. Wraps well enough to mask the chem taste on the way down, but dissolves basically instantly, far better than a gel cap.



The parachute is def a classically effective method. I'm a dipper though, I really don't mind the taste, I think my brain has solidly burnt the pathway between that flavor and it's effects at this point lol. Plus that sublingual absorbtion is ๐ŸคŒ the boofing was a long time ago and purely for science lol.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: fontinalis666] * 2
    #29683358 -



I.Y.K.Y.K


--------------------
:hippie::mushroom2:Take it easy. if it's easy. take it twice:mushroom2::mushroom2:
:sporedrop:The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery:sporedrop:

**A LINK TO EVERTHING**


Edited by callmehippie (10/01/26 04:03 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: callmehippie] * 5
    #29683399 -

I confess! Lowbrow from otd just gave me the best rating of my ongoing tenure here at the org.  Truly, a badge of honor.  I love this place. :iloveit:


--------------------
Need a lift?

Edited by BeefExtreme (10/01/26 04:31 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1444 | 1445 | 1446 | 1447 | 1448 | 1449 | 1450 | 1451 | 1452 | 1453 | 1454 | 1455 | 1456 | 1457 | 1458 | 1459 | 1460 | 1461 | 1462 | 1463 | 1464 |

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* (YOUR) TRUE CONFESSIONS - of an amateur mycologist: Semi Random Expressions of Gratitude for Awesome Confessions :}
( 1 2 3 4 ... 1170 1171 )
PsiloPsychIn 586,480 23,413 10/02/26 07:27 AM
by Spotter
* I've cultivated... zetek 900 6 12/11/24 07:54 PM
by fahtster
* alt.drugs.mushrooms.cultivation (good/bad idea) BikeCourier 7,151 9 10/26/21 06:04 PM
by LogicaL Chaos
* Hardcore Cultivator...
( 1 2 3 4 ... 17 18 )
OldSpice 51,929 342 04/29/08 10:29 PM
by just me
* Important - All Cultivators please read.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
ThorA 43,964 103 05/31/05 03:35 AM
by Anno
* Maturing as a Cultivator
( 1 2 3 4 all )
automanM 11,677 63 06/15/12 08:18 PM
by kenny
* Psilocybin Azurescens Indoor Cultivation Experiment... doctor_kandee 3,232 2 02/22/05 04:37 PM
by doctor_kandee
* Post deleted by users_request
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
NuShroomPharmerII 28,090 85 06/04/01 04:53 PM
by MNmyc

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
459,466 topic views. 10 members, 87 guests and 173 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.044 seconds spending 0.026 seconds on 16 queries.