Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1442 | 1443 | 1444 | 1445 | 1446 | 1447 | 1448 | 1449 | 1450 | 1451 | 1452 | 1453 | 1454 | 1455 | 1456 | 1457 | 1458 | 1459 | 1460 | 1461 | 1462
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Toe_Jam]
    #29682959 -

Def also wanting to try out some ochras, or any non cube really, prolly give something a send this winter


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: fontinalis666]
    #29682969 -

:popcorn: it's defo on my list of next to cult and in process of cleaning up n making a master plate n eventually il make a lc from that then il see what ochras about :coolcat:

Lwk I'm more excited about the many different types of pans n India woodlover though because they seem like more of a challenge n have taught me more sofar :rockon:


--------------------





An enigma some caerulescens n a mono 😎

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: bloodssonnew]
    #29682972 -

obsessive jealousy hardly slept

:sad:


--------------------
Learn it, know it, live it


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: BeefExtreme] * 5
    #29682990 -

My confession for the day is:

I am debating calling in to work today so I can work on the the things that I really care about like my mycology projects 😭


--------------------
Read the guide, read it again, understand the guide, then start the hobby.

I have no idea what I am doing, but I'm having fun doing it!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: shroom_fae] * 2
    #29683004 -

shroom_fae said:
My confession for the day is:

I am debating calling in to work today so I can work on the the things that I really care about like my mycology projects 😭




Preach it!  I have to go in tonight and I'm dreading it.


--------------------


I'm just a clown dancing to the sins of mankind.

-Captain Spaulding

Back in business
Cake wars III

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Rasmodius]
    #29683009 -

Rasmodius said:
I'll just watch from the closet. Sometimes, dressed like superman.

:creepylurker:

Test rode a Triumph Trident 660 over the weekend and really liked it, but they didn't have a demo 800. Went to another dealer that had one but they only do "guided" test rides. Or rather, they have guided "test rides".

:uhhnothanks:

If I wanted to follow some bloke in a hoodie for 20 minutes I'd buy a friggin skateboard. Total waste of an afternoon.

But I'm psyched for the upgrade, whatever it ends up being.




Thats lame AF, I have an aprilia 457, its my first bike and I love the thing. Im thi king about trading it in for the 660 next year. Just not sure i want to cough up the cash for it. Aprilia is Bae <3 I've gotten it 6th gear 126mph with a back wind and slightly downhill. And then you go 80mph and its boring LOL. Not a squid though always full gear.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Lo-Z]
    #29683031 -

Y'all dont know nothin bout that '78 Honda Hobbit life 😤


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: fontinalis666] * 3
    #29683033 -

Idk shit about fuck Fonti


All I know is
:dayglo::trippydoc::trippindude::rocketcrotch:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Lo-Z] * 1
    #29683048 -

:motorman:

That's me going by loud as FUCK doing ~20mph running a 25:1 gas mix lol

I'm also on drugs


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: fontinalis666] * 2
    #29683077 -

Has anybody read Children of Time by Adrian Tchaikovsky? I'm listening to the audiobook right now.

It has to be one of the most unique sci-fi novels I've listened to so far.

In short humans genetically engineered of virus to Super evolve monkeys, but an incident killed all the monkeys and now the virus is evolving spiders and insects. The way the spider culture is explained is incredibly detailed and just wonderful.

Oh and the spiders have Posh British names like Porsche and Bianca.


--------------------
I've got skills, they don't know where to use me
I'm like the best dressed guy at the nude beach
Nice to meet you!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: PuffM4gicDr4gon] * 1
    #29683091 -

PuffM4gicDr4gon said:
Has anybody read Children of Time by Adrian Tchaikovsky? I'm listening to the audiobook right now.

It has to be one of the most unique sci-fi novels I've listened to so far.

In short humans genetically engineered of virus to Super evolve monkeys, but an incident killed all the monkeys and now the virus is evolving spiders and insects. The way the spider culture is explained is incredibly detailed and just wonderful.

Oh and the spiders have Posh British names like Porsche and Bianca.



I confess the only thing I fear is spiders and will proceed to have nightmares of a spider named Porsche my brains gonna make it be flying at mach 11 💀

Goodnight lol


--------------------





An enigma some caerulescens n a mono 😎

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1442 | 1443 | 1444 | 1445 | 1446 | 1447 | 1448 | 1449 | 1450 | 1451 | 1452 | 1453 | 1454 | 1455 | 1456 | 1457 | 1458 | 1459 | 1460 | 1461 | 1462

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* *DELETED* Cultivate 2,966 8 04/14/08 06:12 AM
by HerbBaker
* Newbie planning first cultivation. hX_ 771 6 05/31/08 04:48 PM
by Neobean
* All Of RR's Notes On Mushroom Cultivation Forum
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
dumbfounded1600 224,481 181 01/17/22 08:33 AM
by TheStallionMang
* spider in my casing! XAZIA 1,263 8 03/06/02 07:56 PM
by fungichick
* A big spider
( 1 2 all )
LethalX5 1,645 21 08/08/06 07:11 PM
by Eraserhead
* Spiders demiu5 1,147 4 08/25/05 03:58 PM
by TheLegend
* Outdoor Cultivation. Can I apply a casing layer late? TheFish 1,118 6 06/29/07 11:02 AM
by mushbaby
* I've cultivated... zetek 900 6 12/11/24 07:54 PM
by fahtster

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
459,042 topic views. 11 members, 42 guests and 138 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.041 seconds spending 0.023 seconds on 15 queries.