Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 527 | 528 | 529 | 530 | 531 | 532 | 533 | 534 | 535 | 536 | 537 | 538 | 539 | 540 | 541 | 542 | 543 | 544 | 545 | 546 | 547 | | Last >
Re: The Official Israel/Hamas War Thread. [Re: if it easy]
    #29081359 -

if it easy said:
Jesus obviously -- Palestinian has been shot after being used as an IDF human shield.




Were they ok?


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Israel/Hamas War Thread. [Re: if it easy]
    #29081360 -

Whether or not it's interesting is sorta the whole point, isn't it?  We all come here to be entertained...


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Israel/Hamas War Thread. [Re: if it easy]
    #29081361 -

if it easy said:
Jesus obviously -- Palestinian has been shot after being used as an IDF human shield.

You don't want to discuss the top it and you don't want others to to discuss it.



When I used to smoke




Thats pot spelled backwards.


--------------------
β€œI must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Israel/Hamas War Thread. [Re: if it easy]
    #29081363 -

Well; my memory is eidetic (yeah, take aim at me for that, lol), so I can easily help you with that one. April 1st, American and six international aid workers,- targeted and assassinated, killed; by the IDF; and -- within a couple days I believe; a Palestinian who had been being used as a human shield was discovered, unarmed, and executed. Those are war crimes.


--------------------
I want to thank Asante, Magenta, and all kind and gentle souls for being here and sharing this electronic Space.
πŸ‘‹πŸŒΏπŸ©·πŸŒ·

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Israel/Hamas War Thread. [Re: if it easy]
    #29081365 -

A thing can be described in many adjectives. War is inherently interesting because humans are fascinated with philosophy and life and death and why we're here, etc.
Of course, war is also horrible, no one will say it's not.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Israel/Hamas War Thread. [Re: SARAtonin]
    #29081367 -

SARAtonin said:
if it easy said:
Jesus obviously -- Palestinian has been shot after being used as an IDF human shield.




Were they ok?



No, the Palestinian, unarmed, who had been working with the IDF, was executed on the spot. A war crime.


--------------------
I want to thank Asante, Magenta, and all kind and gentle souls for being here and sharing this electronic Space.
πŸ‘‹πŸŒΏπŸ©·πŸŒ·

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Israel/Hamas War Thread. [Re: if it easy]
    #29081368 -

They're only war crimes if there's someone who can prosecute them. The whole concept of international law is a bit of a misnomer


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Israel/Hamas War Thread. [Re: SirTripAlot]
    #29081370 -

SirTripAlot said:
When I used to smoke




Thats pot spelled backwards.



I think I still have a booklet of those somewhere :lol:


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Israel/Hamas War Thread. [Re: if it easy]
    #29081373 -

if it easy said:
SARAtonin said:
if it easy said:
Jesus obviously -- Palestinian has been shot after being used as an IDF human shield.




Were they ok?



No, the Palestinian, unarmed, who had been working with the IDF, was executed on the spot. A war crime.



Oh.

I was asking about the IDF soldier. Sorry for the confusion.


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Israel/Hamas War Thread. [Re: if it easy]
    #29081376 -

No. Interesting it's not the word; and to call it "uninteresting" is the significant point. Its not interesting, it's not fascinating, it is beyond horrific. And yes it is a serious topic matter.

Which Can be talked about civilly and cordially if basic decencies are adhered to.


--------------------
I want to thank Asante, Magenta, and all kind and gentle souls for being here and sharing this electronic Space.
πŸ‘‹πŸŒΏπŸ©·πŸŒ·

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Israel/Hamas War Thread. [Re: SARAtonin] * 1
    #29081377 -

SARAtonin said:
if it easy said:
SARAtonin said:
if it easy said:
Jesus obviously -- Palestinian has been shot after being used as an IDF human shield.




Were they ok?



No, the Palestinian, unarmed, who had been working with the IDF, was executed on the spot. A war crime.



Oh.

I was asking about the IDF soldier. Sorry for the confusion.



.

The IDF war criminal who executed the unarmed man who had been working with them is alive, -- but well? No, obviously.  And allowed in any country? Fewer and fewer.


--------------------
I want to thank Asante, Magenta, and all kind and gentle souls for being here and sharing this electronic Space.
πŸ‘‹πŸŒΏπŸ©·πŸŒ·

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Israel/Hamas War Thread. [Re: if it easy]
    #29081378 -

Nothing is gonna be ruled a war crime until the dust settles. Even then, it may be a footnote.


--------------------
β€œI must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Israel/Hamas War Thread. [Re: if it easy] * 1
    #29081379 -

I've been civil this whole time.

What do you think should be done, and who do you think should do it?


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Israel/Hamas War Thread. [Re: Enlil]
    #29081381 -

Enlil said:
They're only war crimes if there's someone who can prosecute them. The whole concept of international law is a bit of a misnomer



This is ridiculously inane and quite false. Obviously. Variation of the "might makes right" fallacy.


--------------------
I want to thank Asante, Magenta, and all kind and gentle souls for being here and sharing this electronic Space.
πŸ‘‹πŸŒΏπŸ©·πŸŒ·

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Israel/Hamas War Thread. [Re: if it easy]
    #29081382 -

Who is going to prosecute a sovereign nation?


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Israel/Hamas War Thread. [Re: SirTripAlot] * 1
    #29081384 -

SirTripAlot said:
Nothing is gonna be ruled a war crime until the dust settles. Even then, it may be a footnote.



Everything has been ruled as a war crime, quite frequently and often.

As for anything being done?  Main thing right now is to restrict these criminals' freedom of movement which is being done quite increasingly.


--------------------
I want to thank Asante, Magenta, and all kind and gentle souls for being here and sharing this electronic Space.
πŸ‘‹πŸŒΏπŸ©·πŸŒ·

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Israel/Hamas War Thread. [Re: Enlil] * 2
    #29081385 -

Enlil said:
Who is going to prosecute a sovereign nation?



The infinite immunity nonsense is absolutely invalid, and being reduced day to day to day. You think the world is alright with all this, immeasurable war crimes and genocides, infinite lies, a "nation" built on terror tactics and bombings through-and-through? Of course not.


--------------------
I want to thank Asante, Magenta, and all kind and gentle souls for being here and sharing this electronic Space.
πŸ‘‹πŸŒΏπŸ©·πŸŒ·

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Israel/Hamas War Thread. [Re: if it easy] * 1
    #29081390 -

With a one sided war, with the strongest country in support of, you think that any international authority/ court is gonna be able to do anything...more likely, a piece of paper full of pipedreams.


--------------------
β€œI must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Israel/Hamas War Thread. [Re: if it easy]
    #29081393 -

Who said anything about immunity?  No one can go into another country and prosecute them for war crimes.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Israel/Hamas War Thread. [Re: Enlil] * 2
    #29081397 -

Enlil said:
Who is going to prosecute a sovereign nation?



We take nukes away from sovereign nations.. via some sort of enforcement and dismantal of said nuke program..
Since we have seen israels behavior, that would be a step to "doing something", to prevent worse disaster from unfolding now or in the future..
They kill so unordinately civilians and children with their current military prowess.
Can the big boy on the block(USA) clip their wings?
Maybe
Will we with trump coming in. Fuck no


--------------------
hmm...

"I'm naked and fearless... And my fear is naked."

"life isn't worth living without the threat of death"

"I got my plans in a ziploc bag, let's see how unproductive we can be"

"nobody lives their lives fully except for bull fighters"

My Trade List

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 527 | 528 | 529 | 530 | 531 | 532 | 533 | 534 | 535 | 536 | 537 | 538 | 539 | 540 | 541 | 542 | 543 | 544 | 545 | 546 | 547 | | Last >

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Example: Israel's War on Terror
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
trendalM 11,620 215 11/04/05 09:29 PM
by bukkake
* Top US Officials: Case for War Was Confected
( 1 2 3 all )
Zahid 4,100 42 11/11/03 06:59 PM
by afoaf
* All the evidence to indict Sharon on War Crimes nugsarenice 1,386 4 06/15/02 09:10 PM
by nugsarenice
* Israel states that killing Arafat is "an option".
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
Snobrdr311 11,820 163 10/01/03 04:47 PM
by Phred
* Perle concedes that Iraq war was illegal Edame 752 5 11/20/03 08:52 PM
by Learyfan
* Israel-US Approved Ethnic Cleansing
( 1 2 all )
headphone 5,133 20 09/03/01 08:05 PM
by zetek
* Israel to liquidate Hamas.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
shakta 14,905 235 08/30/03 11:04 AM
by Xlea321
* Arm yourself with info- 60 reasons we shouldnt be at war
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
PsiloKitten 12,379 93 11/02/13 08:08 PM
by Yogi1

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
124,471 topic views. 2 members, 7 guests and 24 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.043 seconds spending 0.017 seconds on 18 queries.