Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 526 | 527 | 528 | 529 | 530 | 531 | 532 | 533 | 534 | 535 | 536 | 537 | 538 | 539 | 540 | 541 | 542 | 543 | 544 | 545 | 546 | | Last >
Re: The Official Israel/Hamas War Thread. [Re: Enlil]
    #29081305 -

Enlil said:
Life saving surgeons who have experience in wartime scenarios' views are absolutely valid and applicable.



I disagree.  You've yet to explain how a surgeon can offer any further perspective on dead person beyond what an average librarian can offer.



Genocide scholars, legal experts, war experts and medical professionals are all in agreement on this one. There are no "arguments" on the side of the apologists, just senseless inanities.


--------------------
I want to thank Asante, Magenta, and all kind and gentle souls for being here and sharing this electronic Space.
πŸ‘‹πŸŒΏπŸ©·πŸŒ·

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Israel/Hamas War Thread. [Re: if it easy]
    #29081308 -

In agreement that dead people are dead?  Great!  Now we know.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Israel/Hamas War Thread. [Re: if it easy]
    #29081309 -

lifeiswhatyoumake said:
SARAtonin said:
lifeiswhatyoumake said:
I think my username is the perfect response to a lot of the recent posts in this thread.



Life is what I made, twice.

:smilingpuppy:




You've had two babies?



ya, lol. Thinking about a 3rd. 🫣


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Israel/Hamas War Thread. [Re: SARAtonin]
    #29081311 -

Gross.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Israel/Hamas War Thread. [Re: Enlil]
    #29081313 -

I know, right?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Israel/Hamas War Thread. [Re: SARAtonin]
    #29081314 -

I just vurped


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Israel/Hamas War Thread. [Re: Enlil]
    #29081315 -

Enlil said:
In agreement that dead people are dead?  Great!  Now we know.



Life saving surgeons with on the ground battle field experience ---- in 100% unison, say this is the most unimaginably horrific thing they have ever seennin all of their experience.

Your insistence that their words, experience, Wisdom, and expertise mean *absolutely nothing* reflects literally and absolutely nothing except you. It is not meaningful, it is not valid, it is not constructive, and it is certainly not true. I shouldn't even use that word lol.


--------------------
I want to thank Asante, Magenta, and all kind and gentle souls for being here and sharing this electronic Space.
πŸ‘‹πŸŒΏπŸ©·πŸŒ·

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Israel/Hamas War Thread. [Re: if it easy]
    #29081317 -

Who cares what they've seen or haven't seen. I thought they were in agreement about something important.

Do you have any point other than the obvious that mass killing of people is wrong?


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Israel/Hamas War Thread. [Re: Enlil]
    #29081320 -

Enlil said:
I just vurped



RIP, Norovirus confirmed. :sad:


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Israel/Hamas War Thread. [Re: Enlil]
    #29081323 -

? I have made a ton of points.  Do you have any point other than these false one that you and I do not matter? You seem to be adamant that nothing you, or anyone on this website including myself, says matters. This is absolute nihilism and it is completely nonsense. Everything is connected and everything matters. And yeah, friend, I get that to *you* that may seem nonsense, but it's quite true. Why do you think I am your enemy? Why do you think nothing matters? Why do you think nihilism is a legitimate philosophy? I guess I'm asking. Pretty certain to receive nothing but adamant animosity in return, but hey.


--------------------
I want to thank Asante, Magenta, and all kind and gentle souls for being here and sharing this electronic Space.
πŸ‘‹πŸŒΏπŸ©·πŸŒ·

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Israel/Hamas War Thread. [Re: if it easy] * 2
    #29081326 -

Descartes when into a Starbucks and said, "I want a coffee with no cream, please."

The barista said, " We are out of cream, how about with no milk?"


--------------------
β€œI must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Israel/Hamas War Thread. [Re: SARAtonin]
    #29081330 -

SARAtonin said:
lifeiswhatyoumake said:
SARAtonin said:
lifeiswhatyoumake said:
I think my username is the perfect response to a lot of the recent posts in this thread.



Life is what I made, twice.

:smilingpuppy:




You've had two babies?



ya, lol. Thinking about a 3rd. 🫣




I've actually never considered that when thinking about my username. You've made me feel philosophical now. :strokebeard:

Edited by lifeiswhatyoumake (01/08/25 01:48 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Israel/Hamas War Thread. [Re: if it easy]
    #29081335 -

You refuse to discuss the topic *in absolutum.* And then you continually throw animosity and senseless, illogical voidisms towards me. "Discussion is impossible" is the premise, and forgone conclusion.  But only if so forced but an aggressive unwillingness, and then blame it on the other, unwillingness to do so.  Difficult topics can be talked about calmly; helps if there's not constant derision and ad hominem attacks. Such as have been thrown, and so forth. No such do not affect just pointing out.


--------------------
I want to thank Asante, Magenta, and all kind and gentle souls for being here and sharing this electronic Space.
πŸ‘‹πŸŒΏπŸ©·πŸŒ·

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Israel/Hamas War Thread. [Re: if it easy]
    #29081337 -

Dude, no one said you were an enemy.  You just keep saying the same thing over and over as if it's interesting.  Genocide is bad.  Saying it 100 times in 100 ways doesn't make it more interesting.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Israel/Hamas War Thread. [Re: Enlil]
    #29081341 -

Enlil said:
Dude, no one said you were an enemy.  You just keep saying the same thing over and over as if it's interesting.  Genocide is bad.  Saying it 100 times in 100 ways doesn't make it more interesting.



As mentioned. You refuse to discuss the topic -- in absolute. Do you not? Have you literally replied to one point, for instance Palestinian being used as human shield, and then shot and killed -- this happened extremely recently.

Instead these get buried under pages of illogic, animosity (frequently though not always, ad hominem) and nonsense. Absolute unwillingness to discuss and blaming it on the other.


--------------------
I want to thank Asante, Magenta, and all kind and gentle souls for being here and sharing this electronic Space.
πŸ‘‹πŸŒΏπŸ©·πŸŒ·

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Israel/Hamas War Thread. [Re: if it easy]
    #29081345 -

The topic is the war.  Do you have anything to say about recent developments?  Anything about progress being made on either side? Anything about potential peace options? 

So far, all you've done is talk about how many children have been slaughtered and some bullshit about a military blunder 60 years ago...


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Israel/Hamas War Thread. [Re: if it easy] * 1
    #29081348 -

The Official Israel/Hamas War Thread

And in this thread i have shared countless points which are more than insightful, more than pertinent and quite intelligent. You continually say the most nonsensical things in the universe and affirm you are making some sort of point.

"The sun is going to one day blow up, so there's no point talking about this." -- seems to boil down; in whichever way and it's just absolute nonsense.  What is the defense for American and international aid workers being assassinated.  Do you think they weren't?  What is the purpose of targeting children en masse? Your only point your literally only reply to this is "it doesn't matter," and or, "we can't know," and or "you don't matter." All of which are false, and lacking any shred of merit or sense.


--------------------
I want to thank Asante, Magenta, and all kind and gentle souls for being here and sharing this electronic Space.
πŸ‘‹πŸŒΏπŸ©·πŸŒ·

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Israel/Hamas War Thread. [Re: if it easy]
    #29081349 -

Jesus obviously -- Palestinian has been shot after being used as an IDF human shield.

You don't want to discuss the top it and you don't want others to to discuss it.


--------------------
I want to thank Asante, Magenta, and all kind and gentle souls for being here and sharing this electronic Space.
πŸ‘‹πŸŒΏπŸ©·πŸŒ·

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Israel/Hamas War Thread. [Re: if it easy]
    #29081353 -

Okay...I tried.  I'll wait for one of your "quite intelligent" and "pertinent" points.  In the meantime, this is pointless back and forth.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Israel/Hamas War Thread. [Re: if it easy]
    #29081356 -

One interesting thing about all of this is that you even use the word "interesting." No it's not, "interesting," it's horrific. And one-sided. This is, I guess, another of your infinitely baseless nonsense ideas, that it's somehow not infinitely one-sided as all heck.  If you are discussing anything related to the topic; e could have a calm discussion, and I could patiently and gently deconstruct the various falsities which you push and put forth, in such a sly manner.  And we could do so in a fairly friendly and cordial way. There's no- there's absolutely _no_ cause, nor benefit not reason for such endless animosity, yet here we are.  Is it one sided? Yes. Does that matter? Yes. Have you discussed anything about the topic whatsoever in God knows how many pages. No. Instead you've been on about entropy and why that means none of this matters. False.


--------------------
I want to thank Asante, Magenta, and all kind and gentle souls for being here and sharing this electronic Space.
πŸ‘‹πŸŒΏπŸ©·πŸŒ·

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 526 | 527 | 528 | 529 | 530 | 531 | 532 | 533 | 534 | 535 | 536 | 537 | 538 | 539 | 540 | 541 | 542 | 543 | 544 | 545 | 546 | | Last >

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Example: Israel's War on Terror
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
trendalM 11,620 215 11/04/05 09:29 PM
by bukkake
* Top US Officials: Case for War Was Confected
( 1 2 3 all )
Zahid 4,100 42 11/11/03 06:59 PM
by afoaf
* All the evidence to indict Sharon on War Crimes nugsarenice 1,386 4 06/15/02 09:10 PM
by nugsarenice
* Israel states that killing Arafat is "an option".
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
Snobrdr311 11,820 163 10/01/03 04:47 PM
by Phred
* Perle concedes that Iraq war was illegal Edame 752 5 11/20/03 08:52 PM
by Learyfan
* Israel-US Approved Ethnic Cleansing
( 1 2 all )
headphone 5,133 20 09/03/01 08:05 PM
by zetek
* Israel to liquidate Hamas.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
shakta 14,905 235 08/30/03 11:04 AM
by Xlea321
* Arm yourself with info- 60 reasons we shouldnt be at war
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
PsiloKitten 12,381 93 11/02/13 08:08 PM
by Yogi1

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
124,477 topic views. 2 members, 3 guests and 51 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.