Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineDeiymiyan
I AM

Loc: Within the Realm of Imagi...
The one you seek is not EVIL.. The one you seek is LIVE..
    #2902426 - 07/18/04 12:31 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Hardly the "DEVIL", but in body, HAS, several times LIVED.

Swami: Real, symbolic myth or psychological bugaboo?
Jellric:  "The devil made me do it."  

I suppose that I'll start from the end and work my way towards the beginning..

At our relative present, methinks the perception is more like  psycological bugaboo

The writings that have come to be known by the masses such as History, Scriptures, etc.., have largely, if not totally, been written by those in control of the area in which they have been written.

As demonstrated by many  'indiciduals' , being "spoon-fed" and "swallowing" information without looking into it, is quite common place.  Just look around.  Many out there are synonymous to sheep.

There are, however, even times when looking into some sort of given information is rather difficult..  Look at today's News Casts, for example:  the recipients of the news are given "vital info" that the givers of the information want to make known.

Is one really going to travel the globe to confirm, what, they've been told, has happened on the other side of the planet? 

The general public cannot do that.

They [the public] put their trust into the 'powers that be', and soak in the info that they are given.

The mind is like a sponge:  you can be made to believe anything, provided that you possess a certain level of ignorance.

Ignorance of the masses, is not a new conept.  It's been around for quite some time. And that is when the potential to take advantage of, presents itself.

Taking advantage of, in alot of cases, but obviously not all, comes in the form of psychological.  It is a form of control, such as the use of fear tactics.

Going forward in reverse, we get to Symbolic Myth..

When the use of tactics, such as fear generation, is implemented - like execution in the "lesser civilized times" as we presently like to say - the grip of control is strong!

If open discussion yields itself to physical danger, alternate methods to convey information are, quite obviously, necessary.

If a picture can tell a thousand words, which can be interpreted by the beholder in a finite, yet, potentially diverse manner, then a form of 'encryption' has been employed.

Symbolism is a wonderful encryption tool! 

Even if seen out in the open, the only ones who really get the message, are those who know the real meaning.

Since the writings were written by those who didn't know the real meaning, the original message began to fade from the minds of the masses as 'metronone time' ticked on..  This fading/ distorting phenomenon is indicative of the "spoon-fed" characteristic portrayed by 'the general public'.

It is also possible, I would wager very likely, for the purpose of clarifying the symbols, that 'stories' were used to convey the symbol's meaning, also, in encrypted format. This encrypted format, is MYTH.

[[[ Aside-  For clarification, the dictionary says the following of Myth:

1- A traditional, typically ancient story dealing with supernatural beings, ancestors, or heroes that serves as a fundamental type in the worldview of a people, as by explaining aspects of the natural world or delineating the psychology, customs, or ideals of society.

2- A popular belief or story that has become associated with a person, institution, or occurrence, especially one considered to illustrate a cultural ideal.

3- A fiction or half-truth, especially one that forms part of an ideology.  ]]]

As the general public grew in density, the sample size of 'story-tellers' diminished in proportion...  Especially back then, when mass communication was not a 'taken-for-granted' comodity as it sometimes is at present. 

The result was a controlled, unbalanced, proportionnal differentiation; such that: the rate of increase of 'story-tellers' grew slower than the rate of 'sheep'.

It is obvious, hopefully to all of you as much as it is to me, how such an equation has high potential to hide- or I suppose, using Star Trek lingo, "cloak" -the truth.

Surely, everyone here is aware that they were VERY familiar with equations back in the "lesser developed" times.

Science, these days, shows how we use equations to make things happen and predict outcomes.

Using symbolic logic and "new/ old mathematical-esque equations" the information was "delivered" to our relative present in a manner that they [the ones who encrypted the information in the first place] were confident would reach here.

Consequently, psychological bugaboo, is a mistrepresentation, of what is REAL...  Thanx to the predictable "sheep phenomenon". [Bah bah...]

The way it has been put by Swami  [ ie- Real, symbolic myth or psychological bugaboo ], is the illustrative gradient of as one goes from what is real to what is encrypted:  It's actually Calculus!  :eek:  A transformation [rate of change] with respect to time.

This is math at its best ladies and gentlemen!

Math [the new/old -esque kind] is a language that, predictably, translates what is real.  :lol: For some, however, even if you spell it out, it is still rather encrypted information.

All that is required now, is simply to find the one who can faithfully translate the encryption.

Simple...  No?

:hellfire:

--------------------

Dei Gratia de integro,

Veni Vidi Vici:

In Nomine Domini..

Edited by Deiymiyan (07/18/04 12:40 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Loc: Heaven and Hell
Re: The one you seek is not EVIL.. The one you seek is LIVE.. [Re: Deiymiyan]
    #2902851 - 07/18/04 02:50 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

In general, satan worshippers suck goat balls.

--------------------
Hi how's it going, wanna kick Heroin basically painlessly on your own, in your own house, without any government "help" ,or the "help" of a crazy condescending, judgmental medical doctor? Read this:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=42&Number=7342616&page=0&fpart=all

OfflineDeiymiyan
I AM

Re: The one you seek is not EVIL.. The one you seek is LIVE.. [Re: Lightningfractal]
    #2903071 - 07/18/04 04:27 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Lightningfractal said:
In general, satan worshippers suck goat balls.

I actually had to do a double-take!

:eyeball: :eyeball:

Interesting, albeit, somewhat unexpected reply...    Goat balls?

:lol:

Well..  I suppose that there are two options here...  Either I can 'somewhat' agree with you  [ But I mean..  c'mon..  goat balls!? That's rich ! ],  or I can take 'offence' [Ok, offence is not the right word...  That was more like shock therapy..]  to your delightfully enlightened response.

Did I mention I had to actually do a double-take to your reply?

Would you like to clarify your position?

If not..

..then I guess we are left with your... goat balls vision.  :what:

:kodama:

--------------------

Dei Gratia de integro,

Veni Vidi Vici:

In Nomine Domini..

Edited by Deiymiyan (07/18/04 04:37 PM)

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

#2903187 - 07/18/04 05:53 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

What's all this encryption stuff? Are you saying the bible is encrypted?

--------------------
Hi how's it going, wanna kick Heroin basically painlessly on your own, in your own house, without any government "help" ,or the "help" of a crazy condescending, judgmental medical doctor? Read this:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=42&Number=7342616&page=0&fpart=all

OfflineDeiymiyan
I AM

Re: The one you seek is not EVIL.. The one you seek is LIVE.. [Re: Lightningfractal]
    #2903801 - 07/18/04 09:44 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Are you saying the bible is encrypted?

I do not believe that I was refering only to that book when I said Scriptures.

But since you brought it up..

Are you saying that all of the symbolism used in the HOLY BIBLE is to be taken at face value? Do you not think that there is a differentiation in interpretation that occurs? Do you think that the co-authors of that book did not intend only the interpretaion that they wrote about, when they wrote their parts? Do you not think that alterations, from the original work, occurred over time?

--------------------

Dei Gratia de integro,

Veni Vidi Vici:

In Nomine Domini..

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

#2903971 - 07/18/04 10:30 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

there is but one meaning, interpretation is fantasy.

that meaning is understood by those who believe, and the wicked give many interpretations.

--------------------

OfflineMiscusi
Upstate Chillin'
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canadas eh? Flag
    #2904150 - 07/18/04 11:45 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

lol LF, you otd whore, what are you doing here, woundering so far away from otd. heh :smile:

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
Re: The one you seek is not EVIL.. The one you seek is LIVE. [Re: Deiymiyan]
    #2904187 - 07/19/04 12:07 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

In order to faithfully interpret the Bible one must read Aramaic and start from there.

Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
    #2904323 - 07/19/04 01:06 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

haha LF you crack me up... save your mayhem for OTD..

OfflineDeiymiyan
I AM

#2906221 - 07/19/04 05:41 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

The manner of development of this thread is a classic example that illustrates the general message of the original post...  [ As what is real gets transformed to psychological bugaboo ]

There was a certain level of de-railment that has already occurred..  Over a very short period of time.

The way in which the original message was interpreted, contorted, misdirected, is EXACTLY the point I was refering to.

The mechanics of present day control are unleashed in a similar manner.  Misdirection, with the motive to manipulate.

Does anyone here think that the things you are exposed to in today's world are the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth?

:borg:

--------------------

Dei Gratia de integro,

Veni Vidi Vici:

In Nomine Domini..

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

#2906868 - 07/19/04 10:22 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

The manner of development of this thread is a classic example that illustrates the general message of the original post... [ As what is real gets transformed to psychological bugaboo ]

Damn he just called you guys bugaboos!!! :eek:

Anyways yeah, glad I could help you explain your 'lil theory. Very interesting. Next time I'm told to "just say no" to drugs, I'm going to accuse them of "psychological bugaboo"!!! :lol:

--------------------

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
    #2906886 - 07/19/04 10:28 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Your thread derailed before the original post was finished. Short and to the point gets the job done.

OfflineDeiymiyan
I AM

Re: The one you seek is not EVIL.. The one you seek is LIVE. [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #2907108 - 07/19/04 11:44 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Your thread derailed before the original post was finished. Short and to the point gets the job done.

Thanks for showing how long you attention span is.

:dancing:

--------------------

Dei Gratia de integro,

Veni Vidi Vici:

In Nomine Domini..

Invisiblethepodman
Pod King

Loc: Pod Nightmare
    #2916296 - 07/22/04 01:59 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Evil is Live spelled backwards. Check out Weird Al's song, "Bob," off his new album, Poodle Hat. Check out these pizza-flavored lyrics.

I, man, am regal - a German am I
Never odd or even
If I had a hi-fi
Madam, I'm Adam
Too hot or to hoot
No lemons, no melon
Too bad I hid a boot
Lisa Bonet ate no basil
Warsaw was raw
Was it a car or a cat I saw?

Rise to vote, sir
Do geese see god?
"Do nine men interprite?" "Nine men," I nod
Rats live on no evil star
Won't lovers revolt now?
Race fast, safe car
Pa's a sap
Ma is as selfless as I am
May a moody baby doom a yam?

Ah, Satan sees Natasha
No evil lived on
Lonely Tylenol
Not a banana baton
No "x" in "Nixon"
O, stone, be not so
O Geronimo, no minor ego
"Naomi," I moan
"A Toyota's a Toyota"
A dog, a panic in a pagoda

Oh no! Don Ho!
Nurse, I spy gypsies - run!
Senile felines
Now I see bees I won
UFO tofu
We panic in a pew
Oozy rat in a sanitary zoo
God! A red nugget! A fat egg under a dog!
Go hang a salami, I'm a lasagna hog

--------------------
www.drugpolicyalliance.org
"Hey daddy, president Bush tried marijuana, I think I will."

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order