Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: why is paedophilia so common? [Re: Booby]
    #5988909 - 08/23/06 10:43 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Booby said:
Yeah, you can accept what you're told while reserving judgment. Do you think the facts of the matter are known by the 'Spirit World'? And why would there be a division between the World of Spirit and the World of Incarnation anyway?

Not sure what it is that you are talking about. :shrug:

:earth: :sun: :headbang: :satansmoking:
Peace. :mushroom2:

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Rabbit Hole
Re: why is paedophilia so common? [Re: Roker]
    #5988950 - 08/23/06 11:01 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

getting the hots for kids is a sure sign your wirings screwy or you've got too much time on your hands

Getting the hots for a PREPUBESCENT kid is a sure sign your wiring's screwy.

Getting the hots for a 13 year old with boobs who's been menstruating for a year is nature asserting itself.

Whether or not you should act on those feelings is another matter. Many people don't want to hear this, but truth is truth.

--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
Re: why is paedophilia so common? [Re: Diploid]
    #5989101 - 08/23/06 12:16 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Don't get me started about 13 year old girls. :laugh:

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Florida Flag
Re: why is paedophilia so common? [Re: porcupine]
    #5989610 - 08/23/06 04:11 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephebophilia

Having worked with adolescents for the last 20 years, this relatively new word - ephebophilia - is particularly relevant. I have explored any personal attraction to adolescents in analysis and in fantasy, and fortunately for me, I do not seem to have any. Now, sexually aggressive high school adolescents have always caused me some disturbance. Almost every time I've visited a high school, some girl has singled ME out - has literally walked into me, then met me at the door after school (a perfect stranger), or I've been shamelessly flirted with. I've also been pushed into a corner by a junior high school 9th grade girl and told "I have needs!" I've walked into my room to find a junior high school girl sprawling on her back on my desk, another one lying down on the floor and tossing around long red hair from a wig she was wearing. One girl jumped up on a table, lay down in front of me and asked if I'd go out with her "...if my tits were bigger?" I've had junior high girls become hookers only to return years later to leave 'calling cards' and condom wrappers to solicit me as a new John. None of these behaviors have ever aroused me.

Now, I've had a 20 something former stripper turned middle school teacher who pushed me into the bathroom at my last school and came onto me. She also met me at my car after school and asked me if I wanted her to come home and turn my Lady on. THAT turned me on and I drove into my garage 25 minutes later with major wood and a s**t-eating smile that made my Lady ask immediately "What happened?"

The psychiatric literature surrounding pedophilia is extensive and well known. Watch a Law & Order show on TV with Special Victim's Unit and pay attention to the psychiatrist. Watch the news this week and listen to the recordings about the man involved in the Jon Bennet Ramsey case of 10 years ago. He was obviously infatuated and turned on by a 5 year old in full makeup, veiled hat, who could wiggle her hips, sashay and wink at her audience like a Vegas showgirl. Such an act is an obscenity (it seems that her mom died of ovarian cancer. Karma I suppose). The practice of training a prepubescent child to don fetishistic apparel, wear makeup that males associate with glamour, and move in provocative ways that the child could only imitate but not comprehend is sick, and those with insufficient detachment to such a spectacle are likewise sick. Hell, I was worried when the animated android on 'Tripping the Rift,' replete with bouncy animated breasts caused me arousal, but I inwardly would refuse to admit sexual impulses to manifest in the presence of a child. But obviously, that's just me. 'It would be better for one if a millstone were hung around one's neck and be thrown into the sea to drown than to harm one of these little ones.' (paraphrase Luke 17:2)

--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

InvisibleMushmanTheManic
Stranger

Re: why is paedophilia so common? [Re: Diploid]
    #5989617 - 08/23/06 04:14 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Getting the hots for a 13 year old == Ephebophilia

Getting the hots for a PREPUBESCENT kid == Pedophilia

OfflineXanthas
Blaspheme,blaspheyou, Blaspheverybody

Re: why is paedophilia so common? [Re: Ped]
    #5989648 - 08/23/06 04:23 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Ped said:
I think it's a perfectly normal and natural part of our sexuality. It's when people start acting on those feelings that problems arise. Why is this so? It's because children have not yet come to terms with their own sexuality, and this is a growth process which is vulnerable to interruption should they have sexual experiences, especially negative ones, prematurely.

Gods, does nobody remember their childhood but me? It seemed like every kid on the block would accept, if offered, random sex. It was the most sexually free and active (away from the eyes of adults/apart from the kids brought up by asshat adults) time of my life. Nobody I know regrets it, to my knowledge. (Of those that will admit it)

Quote:

Ped said:
That being said, I think it's important to point out that while it's true children lack the intellectual and emotional capacity to handle the complicated nature of a sexual relationship, it's adults who have made sexuality such a convoluted issue in the first place. The problem is dependent-related. This needs to be recognized.

We are all sexual beings, even children. Sure, our sexuality isn't fully expressed until a certain biological process has reached it's denouement, but that alone is not a cause for these paranoid taboos that exist in our society. The revulsion to sexual feelings about children, as well as the obsession some people develop with those feelings: both of these are equally indicative of a profound and extremely problematic cultural insecurity about the natural and wholly beautiful sexual dimension of being alive.

Damned straight!

--------------------
If you don't ask the question, you always get it wrong.

OfflineBooby
Agent Mulder
 User Gallery
Re: why is paedophilia so common? [Re: MarkostheGnostic]
    #5989723 - 08/23/06 04:53 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

MarkostheGnostic said:
'It would be better for one if a millstone were hung around one's neck and be thrown into the sea to drown than to harm one of these little ones.' (paraphrase Luke 17:2)

At the risk of incurring more wrathfull ratings I'm going to disagree with your interpretation of Luke 17:2.

"2 It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones." is the King James version if I'm not mistaken; and 'offending' a child covers a lot more ground than simple rape. Offending a child can happen when one refusesto discuss sex with them should they inquire. Offending a child can happen when we try to fit them into a cookie-mould existence of one-size fits all. in my opinion.

--------------------
Let it not be remembered
That mycelium eats detritus and dies
But that life in all it's glory
Counts mycelium to be on it's side.

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

#5989748 - 08/23/06 05:02 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Actually, one of the references was about prohibiting a child to come to Christ. The Biblical reference was not about sexual molestation at all. I was adapting it to the harm of a child, and paraphrasing rather than quoting. Nevertheless, the sexual abuse of a child will in all liklihood destroy or severely damage the ability to trust in a child, thereby destroying the child-like openness that is likened to the Kingdom of Heaven.

--------------------

OfflineBooby
Agent Mulder
 User Gallery
    #5989754 - 08/23/06 05:05 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Abuse period; sexual, psychological, physical...

--------------------
Let it not be remembered

OfflineBooby
Agent Mulder
 User Gallery
    #5989760 - 08/23/06 05:07 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

MarkostheGnostic said:
destroying the child-like openness that is likened to the Kingdom of Heaven.

Let us count the ways society destroys child-like openess.

--------------------
Let it not be remembered

OfflineTelepylus
Babyman
 User Gallery

Loc: Seattle
dishonesty and evil is common [Re: Booby]
    #5989797 - 08/23/06 05:27 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

pedophilia is just a sexual dysfunction, like other sexual dysfunctions that i won't name because many are social acceptable, and i don't want to start a war here.

it's just dishonesty, that's all.
it's fixation on one kind of sex.
children are beautiful, so are men and women, don't fixate on things, because it leads to dysfunctions.

there are two kinds of pedophiles, the kind that seek control and want to abuse and inflict savage harm, like a rapist.
then there are the kinds of pedophiles who actually love children and wish to make sweet love to them.

both of these are forms of dishonesty.

because anybody who really cares about children (or people) knows that this is not assisting the childs life.
an honest person seeks to help life out, to raise children properly to know right from wrong.
a dishonest person is selfish and concerned with his own life rather than anybody elses.

some children want to be touched inappropriately, but they also might think they want to throw rocks at ducks, or eat pounds of chocolate.
this doesn't mean it's healthy to give it to them.

pedophilia is the hand of the devil, and it has totally destroyed our civilization beyond any chance of repair.

in america, if you are a man who honestly loves children, and you want to teach them ABC's, or enjoy them.
you will be called a pedophile.
and this calling an innocent protecter of children evil, is just as evil as the pedophiles.
so now, males are totally cut off from children altogether.
unless they have their own of course, and still, 90% of the fathers i meet, don't even want their kids.

OfflineXanthas

Re: dishonesty and evil is common [Re: Telepylus]
    #5989936 - 08/23/06 06:20 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Telepylus said:
there are two kinds of pedophiles

Just like there is more then one attitude about sex between adults, there is more then one kind of pedophile.

Quote:

Telepylus said:
some children want to be touched inappropriately, but they also might think they want to throw rocks at ducks, or eat pounds of chocolate.
this doesn't mean it's healthy to give it to them.

Your definition of inappropriate is based on cultural norms which have rather little basis in reality. There is a difference between eating craploads of sugar, harming other life, and having sex. Sex is not inherently harmful, and in fact may help prevent violence in a society.

Most know this. I regret most of the crap I ate purely for flavor as a child, yet I regret none of my sexual experiences (save for the ones the restrictive adults at the time saw). I do believe, that both for me and others, being more open about sex, and having less taboo sex is a good thing. I am backed up by violent crime rates in areas where kiddie sex is not taboo.

http://almapintada.puellula.com/index.html
http://www2.hu-berlin.de/sexology/GESUND/ARCHIV/GUS/GUS_MAIN_INDEX.HTM

Quote:

Telepylus said:
pedophilia is the hand of the devil, and it has totally destroyed our civilization beyond any chance of repair.

If so, then according to the evidence, the only solution is to immediately de-tabooify child sexuality, thus reducing/eliminating pedophilia.

Encourage your kids to exploratory sex today!

This religious hatred of physical pleasure is worse then crazy/ignorant. It's stupid.

--------------------

Edited by Xanthas (08/23/06 06:35 PM)

OfflineBooby
Agent Mulder
 User Gallery
    #5989950 - 08/23/06 06:24 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

MarkostheGnostic said:
destroying the child-like openness that is likened to the Kingdom of Heaven.

Quote:

Booby said:
Let us count the ways society destroys child-like openess.

Ratings for 1, wouldn't you agree?

--------------------
Let it not be remembered

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: why is paedophilia so common? [Re: Ped]
    #5990237 - 08/23/06 08:00 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

"i may never live this down, but i have been sexually aroused by a child"

bravo ped, A for honesty. I think it is a sign of human maturity to recognize that each of our minds contains a great deal more than what we allow it to actualize in the physical world. Almost all of us has at some point fantasized about murdering someone or attacking someone who had wronged us, but we restrain those feelings. similarly, many of us would secretly admit to have had thoughts of rape. Few males can honestly say he wouldnt hypothetically like to grab any hot woman he wants and freely have sex with her, without asking or having to consider her wants/feelings.

But the sign of a mature human is being able to recognize that although we have certain impulses, we need to control them. Being able to both acknowledge and control our impulses is a sign of wisdom and strength.

Or something.

Peace

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction.

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

#5990287 - 08/23/06 08:13 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah, and your point is? Being made suspicious and even paranoid is one thing but destroying a soul is of another order of evil. I've been at a workshop with Dr. Fred Berlin, who has been on '60 Minutes' more than once over the years. After the lunch break, about 1/4 of the room stood up - convicted, imprisoned, released pedophiles sitting among us students and clinicians. I was shocked like the other normal people. Some gave their testimonies and descriptions of the painstakingly slow introduction to sex with 6 and 7 year olds. Any psychologist using methods of progressive behavioral modification would be amateurs compared to the methods of some pedophiles. After they were done, little boys and girls would avidly offer their little bodies in every manner of sexual variation for sweets, toy, gifts. They had been turned into tiny polymorphously perverse prostitutes by the second grade. When these individuals left the seminar, some insipid clinicians voiced heartfelt thanks. I'll not forget the expression of total contempt on the face of one of these court-mandated participating perverts as he left the room. I could imagine him thinking: 'Listen to these f**king ass***es thanking me for being a convicted child molestor!'

I'm not a parent, but I think Dr. Berlin's work with the drug Depoprivera was too tame. The child molestors just need to be castrated, plain and simple. It's the only Islamic Shariah-like law I would subscribe to. 'If your eye offends you, pluck it out' - or we'll do it for you only it won't be your eye!

--------------------

OfflineTelepylus
Babyman
 User Gallery

#5990422 - 08/23/06 08:57 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

it works like this

sex is sacred
are you disagreeing that sex is sacred?

life is sacred

nothing you do in this world matters as much as securing the future of the human race

this means raising children properly

i've worked with alot of abuse victims in my day
and most children (not all but most) who have been sexually molested in their youth, they develop alot of strange ideas about what sex is,
they develop ideas that it's not sacred
that it's not important to life and the future of the human race

so they go on to hurt other people, and to spread this dishonesty-

family unity is the only remedy to the world's problems
and having sex with kids isn't a remedy

sure i can agree, to help your kids explore their sexuality
as long as there is a firm understanding of what sex is HONESTLY

it's sacred to Life, and should be bound to Love

i'm making a generalization when i say pedophilia is the hand of the devil, because 99.9999% of the time it's destructive and dangerous, it disrespects children, womanhood, life, and all that is sacred and honest.

if you really love children, as i do, then you want to help them grow and experience the goodness and wholesomeness of things in the world.
you want to protect their innocence and purity as long as possible.

i'm glad there is some honesty in this thread, men unafraid to announce their attraction to children.
kids are beautiful, and i believe it should be de-tabooized.
because the fear factor is equally destructive to our society.

an honest person enjoys children
a dishonest person fixates on the joy children bring them
and they go too far sometimes

sex is sacred, and should be generally reserved for those bound by Holy Matrimony.

arousal can be healthy too.
but, do you think with your heart, and your soul, and can you control your urges?
or do you think with your cock, and that is all that matters?

if a person is wise, and wholesome, and honest, and good, and right, basically they can do whatever they want.
but the problem is our society is not filled with wise, wholesome, honest, upright people
therefore, you go to prison if you try to be intimate with children.
AS IT SHOULD BE.

if you want to touch a child, then you make sure it's okay with the parents first, and the child- then you don't have anything to worry about do you?

the thing is, no parents, and no children want to be touched by some gross old man.

have you ever got drunk and fucked an ugly fat chick?
at first maybe you thought you wanted it
just like a child might think they want it

but the honest truth is NO, nobody wants that
so leave it alone

it ain't fittin'
it just ain't fittin'

Offlineinsectvhore
lord of flies

Re: why is paedophilia so common? [Re: porcupine]
    #5990472 - 08/23/06 09:13 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

i dont think its all that common, though i get called one a lot >_< because i like this 17 year old girl..thats ephebophilia though, and in canada (among other places) would be perfectly legal, but there seems to be some idea that on midnight of someones 18th birthday they are now able to think for themselves. i dont advocate in any way the abuse of pre-pubescent children, but we've all seen some hawt 15 year olds

OfflineXanthas

Re: why is paedophilia so common? [Re: Telepylus]
    #5990621 - 08/23/06 09:44 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Telepylus said:
it works like this

sex is sacred
are you disagreeing that sex is sacred?

Abso-fucking-lutely.

Quote:

Telepylus said:
life is sacred

I disagree with this too. Consciousness is sacred, not life. I could care less about life that's not aware of it's on existence.

Quote:

Telepylus said:
i've worked with alot of abuse victims in my day
and most children (not all but most) who have been sexually molested in their youth, they develop alot of strange ideas about what sex is,
they develop ideas that it's not sacred
that it's not important to life and the future of the human race

It's not sacred. It's just illogical to say it's not needed for the continuation of the human race. Aside from that, I've said nothing about molestation. I agree that forced sex is always bad. But I disagree with the concept that children cannot make that decision, which is only loaded with taboo because of the very people that made the laws are ignorant.

Quote:

Telepylus said:
so they go on to hurt other people, and to spread this dishonesty-

I do believe this is only cyclic, (as you would see if you checked out my links) because of the already-present and tremendously unhealthy sexual repression that you apparently believe is good and holy.

Quote:

Telepylus said:
family unity is the only remedy to the world's problems
and having sex with kids isn't a remedy

No, but kids being able to have sex with each other without fear of having done something evil damn well wouldn't hurt (as you would see if you read the links)

Quote:

Telepylus said:
sure i can agree, to help your kids explore their sexuality
as long as there is a firm understanding of what sex is HONESTLY

Sure. And honesty can only occur in an environment where some kinds of knowledge isn't restricted. Otherwise you're telling perverted and distorted half-truths.

Quote:

Telepylus said:
it's sacred to Life, and should be bound to Love

One opinion based on religion, not any rational/empirical system of ethics. (I suppose you could circumvent that claim if you claim that violent societies are superior to peaceable ones.)

Quote:

Telepylus said:
i'm making a generalization when i say pedophilia is the hand of the devil, because 99.9999% of the time it's destructive and dangerous, it disrespects children, womanhood, life, and all that is sacred and honest.

While I do think your numbers are a bit high, it still seems that most of the destructive relationships are part of the repressive cycle. If there was no taboo about sex, and children were taught that they have power to choose their own sexual encounters, I doubt many abusive pedophiles would ever get away.

Quote:

Telepylus said:
if you really love children, as i do, then you want to help them grow and experience the goodness and wholesomeness of things in the world.
you want to protect their innocence and purity as long as possible.

Firstly, I'm not too terrible sure about this cult of "childhood innocence and purity." I've seen/experienced supposedly "innocent" and "pure" children do horrible things (from both sides of the relationship). Secondly, I'm quite sure that healthy sex is included in the category of "goodness and wholesomeness."

Quote:

Telepylus said:
sex is sacred, and should be generally reserved for those bound by Holy Matrimony.

I call that irrational BS. See everything I've posted.

Quote:

Telepylus said:
arousal can be healthy too.
but, do you think with your heart, and your soul, and can you control your urges?
or do you think with your cock, and that is all that matters?

One can't think with both? (regardless of my soul-less status)

Quote:

Telepylus said:
if you want to touch a child, then you make sure it's okay with the parents first, and the child- then you don't have anything to worry about do you?

Nope.

--------------------

OfflineXanthas

Re: why is paedophilia so common? [Re: Xanthas]
    #5990625 - 08/23/06 09:45 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

(separated into two posts because of quote limit)

Quote:

Telepylus said:
the thing is, no parents, and no children want to be touched by some gross old man.

Not sure about the parents, but I'm damn sure there's some kids (like myself) who'd more then happily screw someone like me silly. (BTW, I don't consider myself gross, only really young kids would consider me anything remotely close to old, and I still don't yet consider myself a "man")

Quote:

Telepylus said:
have you ever got drunk and fucked an ugly fat chick?

Nope. Can't see myself doing so either. I never drink enough to lose that much control.

Quote:

Telepylus said:
at first maybe you thought you wanted it
just like a child might think they want it

but the honest truth is NO, nobody wants that
so leave it alone

Have you read anything I've posted? I wanted it, and even years later, still think it was a good thing. Same with most I've spoken with about it (who admit it).

Quote:

Telepylus said:
it ain't fittin'
it just ain't fittin'

You seem to view sex as a very male-centric and penis-centric activity. I've had sex with no penetration whatsoever, and it was still great.

--------------------

OfflineTelepylus
Babyman
 User Gallery

Re: why is paedophilia so common? [Re: insectvhore]
    #5990626 - 08/23/06 09:45 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

i'm 35, and my ex-girlfriend was 19
and the one before that was 18

there was nothing dishonest about it
i met the parents and it was fine

i wouldn't be afraid of loving a woman who was 17
but i wouldn't have sex with her unless her parents new it was happening
and i'd want her to marry me and mother my children too.

once a girl, or a boy even, turns 16 or so
they start thinking about life and sex

do you think a 16 year old boy is good for a 16 year old girl?
do you really think he can treat her right?
how can he, when he has no experience with manhood or womanhood?

so there is this period between 15-18 where kids kinda foolishly experiment with others their own age, and it should be that way.
but it rarely turns into anything real.

a boy who is 16, needs an older woman to teach him how to treat a lady.
same with a 17 year old girl, she's not going to learn about life and her womanhood and manhood with some teenage boy.
so there is a conundrum there.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom