Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1824 | 1825 | 1826 | 1827 | 1828 | 1829 | 1830 | 1831 | 1832 | 1833 | 1834 | 1835 | 1836 | 1837 | 1838 | 1839 | 1840 | 1841 | 1842 | 1843 | 1844 | | Last >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Nobler Hino]
    #23935845 -

It's on the bottom, but I mirrored the image so the text is legible. :rofl:


--------------------


If you have used a Miraculix Psilocybin QTest, could you please share your results?

Shipping free Ps. natalensis spore prints to any address in The Netherlands, just :pm:

:mushroom2: Mush love :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Tiamo]
    #23936008 -



--------------------
"He who seeks freedom for anything but freedom's self is made to be a slave."
Old Regime (1856)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: MykoMykoAnay]
    #23936152 -

is that a picture of a computer screen?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: mushboy]
    #23936155 -

:popcorn:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: mushboy]
    #23936188 -

mushboy said:
is that a picture of a computer screen?



:rofl: exactly wha t ithought


--------------------
COCA GROWERS come here and share your knowledge
COCA GROWERS UNITE
:penis:Click here for UK trades:penis:
:penis: need some supplies in the UK check Here or PM me:penis:
UK OTD uk members chat
UK supplies and trade OTD place to chat shit
Right Here
If you use "SWIM" you should DROWN

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: mushboy]
    #23936191 -

HAHAHAHA!!!  I knew that looked familiar.  It's been so long since I've looked at a CRT monitor picture though, couldn't quite place what it was.


--------------------
Mr. Pink:  "Hey, why am I Mr. Pink?"
Joe:  "Because you're a faggot."
                                     
                                                    -Reservoir Dogs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Wicked Burn]
    #23936286 -

Got a weirdo.

Pucker up..



--------------------
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Wicked Burn]
    #23936312 -

Wicked Burn said:
Wicked Burn said:
Th3Issu3 said:
I love how this looks







I like the way you cut those filters on the jars in the background.  Why cut discs and throw away the waste when you cut them like that.  :takingnotes:



So cutting them like this gives you 8 filters.  Cutting out perfect little discs the size of a quarter only gives you 7 and takes a lot longer.



Also, if you use these silicone nozzles, forget about taking it off and cleaning that shit out.  Just grab an appropriately sized screw and screw it into the tip of the nozzle.



I would cut them into little 1cm x 1cm squares, if I were using the SFD's. I use EZ Felt though, so my filters are the size of my lids.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Tiamo]
    #23936316 -

Tiamo said:
My camera sucks... shitty Chinese phone.





What kind of Reishi are you growing?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Aneres]
    #23936326 -

Aneres said:


Just for fun, a visual representation of why they say to put a cup of warm water on top of plates that have too much condensation. The camera generates a little bit of heat, eliminating condensation in the area that is heated.

And it's gonna take a few more days to complete, but oh man this is gonna be SO COOL when it's finished!


And urgh I'm having a hard time coming up with a title for a separate thread for the fancypics. I can't even figure out if it's called "microphotography" or "macrophotography" and naturally I wanna just call it "Mycophotography" but the semantic nerd in me knows that merely means "photos of mycelium/mushrooms" lol bah

[edit] also lol I totally cackled loudly irl at that dick-on-dick pic lmao
[2nd edit] also pray/knock on wood/your superstition of choice that the PC recording this doesn't crash, none of the programs crash, and that I don't accidentally knock the camera over before it's done, hah  :bowdown:




I can honestly watch gifs like this all day.. Next trip I take I'm going to be watching a bunch of mushroom gifs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: mushboy]
    #23936426 -

It's a picture of the screen on an old ass digital camera, no XD reader.


--------------------
"He who seeks freedom for anything but freedom's self is made to be a slave."
Old Regime (1856)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: MykoMykoAnay]
    #23936540 -

mushboy said:
fruit at spawning day 15.

this tub has the fewest amount of side pins i think ive done. with no liner :wink:

spawn was slightly bacterial. which is why i went with fruit at spawning.



getting lots of clone options with these clusters:awesanta:

and the ones hiding in the cvg waiting to grow. im so proud.




Killer dude:thumbup: I don't use liners either and don't have side pin problems. My theory is with fruiting at spawning especially with a top/casing layer and/or proper surface conditions the tub begins knotting/pinning on top before it shrinks away from the sides.
enlightenment said:
Dutch King









:vibin::congrats:


--------------------

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
-Robert A. Heinlein 

:takingnotes: Links and teks:takingnotes:
ND's grow log and discussion
Plant thread

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: NDStepp84]
    #23937024 -

I would assume that is the reason you don't get side pins, at least for the first flush... But having a liner makes cleanup easier, and you can pull the sub out and cut them easier... What's the downside of having one?


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #23937046 -

Some people just like to dump the sub out I would think, but I think it's all preference I can't see any other explination, I only go with out a liner in my shoebox dubs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #23937225 -

Just Ganoderma lucidum. :thumbup:


--------------------


If you have used a Miraculix Psilocybin QTest, could you please share your results?

Shipping free Ps. natalensis spore prints to any address in The Netherlands, just :pm:

:mushroom2: Mush love :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: ralph larun]
    #23937228 -

Working with some wild cube genetics. 


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: grainbrain]
    #23937230 -

grainbrain said:
Working with some wild cube genetics. 





:vibin:
















Diggin it bro!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #23937233 -

Beautiful cap. :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #23937275 -

Bigbadwooof said:
I would assume that is the reason you don't get side pins, at least for the first flush... But having a liner makes cleanup easier, and you can pull the sub out and cut them easier... What's the downside of having one?



I can't think of a downside to having one, and I usually regret not using one at harvest and cleanup time lol.


--------------------

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
-Robert A. Heinlein 

:takingnotes: Links and teks:takingnotes:
ND's grow log and discussion
Plant thread

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: NDStepp84]
    #23937306 -

Yeah, fuck not being able to pull your sub out of the tub to harvest... That shit hurts my back.


--------------------


Q&A
US vs. THEM

The more I learn, the less I know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1824 | 1825 | 1826 | 1827 | 1828 | 1829 | 1830 | 1831 | 1832 | 1833 | 1834 | 1835 | 1836 | 1837 | 1838 | 1839 | 1840 | 1841 | 1842 | 1843 | 1844 | | Last >

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Post deleted by Administrator
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Alien 26,658 72 08/26/02 07:55 AM
by kingkc
* The Cultivation Confessional Booth - The Unofficial Cultivation Off Topic Discussion.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 1495 1496 )
BeefExtreme 468,930 29,911 10/09/26 04:28 AM
by RealityGlitch
* alt.drugs.mushrooms.cultivation (good/bad idea) BikeCourier 7,160 9 10/26/21 06:04 PM
by LogicaL Chaos
* Post deleted by users_request
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
NuShroomPharmerII 28,111 85 06/04/01 04:53 PM
by MNmyc
* VOTE!! Outdoor Cultivation Forum w/Moe For Mod!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
TM 25,054 73 04/13/10 01:30 AM
by jingus
* Important - All Cultivators please read.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
ThorA 43,988 103 05/31/05 03:35 AM
by Anno
* Post deleted by users_request
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
McMan 26,666 93 05/06/01 01:56 PM
by 3DSHROOM
* A new forum for Cultivation Pictures..... ThorA 3,662 10 05/31/01 12:55 PM
by dumlovesyou

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
5,229,566 topic views. 15 members, 161 guests and 247 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.065 seconds spending 0.034 seconds on 18 queries.