Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
I just saw another UFO!
    #1674664 - 06/30/03 05:28 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Guys I've just been shit right up.

I was round a good friends who I hadn't seen since Friday when he stayed out fishing.

He said he'd seen loads of UFOs he mentioned one that was a star that slowed down and glowed dissappeared and re-appeared.

I have to walk over this same field and river to get home, unless i walk ages out my way, and I noticed a shooting star on my right.  I thought a little chuckle cause of what my mate said but I got shit scared becuase it started to slow and change angle, when it almost stopped, it started glowing & I ran to the otherside where all the strretlamps are.  This was some freaky shit.

I live near a military base this could have something to do with it?

I saw a UFO when i was a child too.

My friend was a skeptic now he's saying "why don't people just open their eyes and look up! Theres loads of them!"
I just said well yeah you've just figured that out but nobody else will believe shit.

Its frustrating that people can be so ignorant to this crazy world around them!

Have N E of U seen UFO's? Plz tell me everything!

NO SKEPTIC DEBATES THOUGH I'VE WASTED ENOUGH TIME WITH SKEPTICS.

If u don't believe then you are crazyier than me!  :nut: 

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleBoppity604
Stranger
Re: I just saw another UFO! [Re: Ego Death]
    #1675355 - 06/30/03 09:49 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I've never seen a UFO...but when I was younger I used to star gaze all the time...good ole Explorer's Astronomy club.  :smile:  Once night I did notice a teeny-tiny dot going across the night sky at a decent rate...so I notated the occurance and time in my little notebook.  The following three nights I saw it again and again...all around the exact same time.  I asked my explorer's group leader about it at our next meeting...turns out I was witnessing a satellite orbiting the Earth.  Pretty cool.  :smile:

Love & Light,

Boppity

OfflineRhizoid
carbon unit
Male

Loc: Europe
    #1675836 - 07/01/03 01:19 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Do you have any theory about what it was?
Could it have been a meteor, a rocket, a plasma discharge (ball lightning)?
What do you think?

OfflineEarth_Droid
Stranger
Re: I just saw another UFO! [Re: Rhizoid]
    #1675863 - 07/01/03 01:30 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I have had experience with alien contact on 7 tabs of LSD. This was different than any other trip I have had.

Edited by Earth_Droid (07/01/03 06:00 AM)

OfflineBlastrid
e l e m e n t al i t y
 User Gallery

Loc: The Desert
Re: I just saw another UFO! [Re: Boppity604]
    #1675866 - 07/01/03 01:31 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

i saw one of those when i was tripping.
We were laying down looking at the stars right after the peak of the trip, moving our hands across the sky, lookin at the trails...
Then i spotted a moving star.... scared the Shit outa me! we watched it from one horizon to the other, and since i'd never seen one before, i had no idea you could see satellites.

Nonetheless, it was quite a cool trip occurance.

--------------------
Blas'?trid (bl?s tr?d)
    n.  3rd generation derivitave of a combination of 'bastard' and 'blasted'.  Used as both an insult or an expletive.
    ex.  Blastrid!

Stereopattern  <--My music.

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

Re: I just saw another UFO! [Re: Blastrid]
    #1676231 - 07/01/03 05:29 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

My only theory is that it was definately not a "natural" phenomena. In the normal sense of the word anyway because to me aliens are natural because they are an occurance of this universe.

I have witnessed many types of shooting star, planets, sattelites, planes, helicopters, lightning, balloons etc

Most astronemers/scientists will tell you none of these will behave like the "star" I saw last night.

It was definately in space. It was a clear night, many stars visible. I spotted a shooting star which then alter direction from down to up, started slowing and almost stopped at which point it became the size of 8 stars and I was outta there.

I know it probably had no interest in me but still I felt vunerable in the middle of a pitch black field!

This UFO I saw when I was young was more like a spacecraft.

I actually stood 50 Ft away from this silver,circular ship. No bigger than 2 cars and had very obvious red and yellow alternating lights all around the lower rim.

I'm going to draw and upload a diagram of what I saw in a bit. This will explain it more simply.

--------------------

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

#1676249 - 07/01/03 05:47 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

OK I did it but I can't upload to this thing???

--------------------

OfflineEarth_Droid
Stranger
    #1676258 - 07/01/03 05:58 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

DAB: Do you think you'll run into any UFO's? You talk about that a lot, do you believe in UFO's?

RAW (Robert Anton Wilson): Of course! I don't know what they are, but to deny them is like denying frogs falling out of the sky or brick walls, these are very obvious things. You may have different explanations of them. I don't know what UFO's are, I don't know whether they're spaceships, or time ships, or a special kind of hallucination triggered by abnormal electromagnetic conditions . . . that's a theory suggested by a psychologist named Persinger, which I find very persuasive, but not totally convincing. Or maybe they're archetypes escaped from the collective unconscious, as Jung suggested, or maybe they're all heat inversions. I don't know, maybe there is no one theory that accounts for all of them. But they're certainly there, to say that they're not there is like saying that Charlie Chaplin doesn't exist. Charlie Chaplin may have been an actor, but he existed in some sense. Charlie Chaplin and UFO's are at least as real as the Gross National Product.

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

Re: I just saw another UFO! [Re: Earth_Droid]
    #1676360 - 07/01/03 07:45 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I went to the ocean late at night a couple months ago and saw something very strange with a friend of mine.

It was like 7 or 8 lights lined up in perfect formation... sort of forming like a trapezoid shape but without the bottom line. They all remained stationary. They were very bright orange lights that obviously were not stars. They didn't look that far away either... maybe just a few miles out over the water.

The only thing I could think of was that Pheonix video of that triangle shaped group of lights that just hovered there in the darkness.

Anybody have a simpler explanation for a stationary light formation like that?

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

Re: I just saw another UFO! [Re: Grav]
    #1676364 - 07/01/03 07:49 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

it was either a giant airborne object or a group of small airborne objects in formation with each other... but how could it remain completely still???

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #1676527 - 07/01/03 09:40 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Read about "The Phoenix Lights" where some 10,000 people swore they saw the mothership. It was outlined by points of light that moved slowly in unison.

Punchline: it was military flares.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Invisibletekramrepus
Female User Gallery
Re: I just saw another UFO! [Re: Swami]
    #1676618 - 07/01/03 10:32 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Ive seen 2 ufos in my lifetime.

Ive always wanted to, but when I saw my first one I literally got so scared I couldnt move. I wanted to run or scream, but I couldnt. Maybe I overreacted but it was scary.

It looked like a plane, or a bright light that was going towards one direction. Then it turned directions, so I knew it was something else, It came about 400 feet away from me, and turned on its side in which it started glowing red. then disapeeared

I wonder if it maybe of military design, or whatnot. IT was definately nothing normal.

The second one was a bright light that literally followed my friends car while we were driving on a dark road for about a mile. It went back and forth, would get closer and farther, sometimes in front of his car, sometimes behind it.

OfflineEightball
whore consumer
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1676645 - 07/01/03 10:40 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

i was with my cousin in upstate NY and saw a shooting star kinda ufo. it moved a few degrees across the sky and caught our attention then stopped, then just disappeared a few seconds later. was weird cause we just got done watching Sightings too.

then there was the time driving home stoned from a friend's house in FL. this shit was right over a residential neighborhood and i saw it for about 3 seconds. lots of white lights around a circular craft.

and then there was the ufo my mom saw. [1979] it was evening and she was like 50-100 ft from it and it was hovering at roof height right next to her friend's apartment in rochester NY. it stayed there for a couple min and quite a few people saw it. DEFINITELY not some bogous explaination for it.

--------------------
If you're frightened of dying and you're holding on.you'll see devils tearing your life away.
But...if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels
Freeing you from the earth.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: I just saw another UFO! [Re: tekramrepus]
    #1676713 - 07/01/03 11:07 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

The second one was a bright light that literally followed my friends car...sometimes in front of his car...

Hard to follow in front of the car.

Many people think that the moon follows them. This is a nighttime optical illusion.

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#1676722 - 07/01/03 11:11 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

NO SKEPTIC DEBATES THOUGH I'VE WASTED ENOUGH TIME WITH SKEPTICS.

You want the truth? You can't handle the truth!

--------------------

OfflineMalachi
stereotype

Loc: Around Minneapolis.
    #1676765 - 07/01/03 11:32 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Swami said:

Punchline: it was military flares.

it's no punchline... "oh, it was military flares?? well, no reason for further investigation, case closed!" ... no.

--------------------
The ultimate meaning of our being can only be fulfilled in the paradoxical leap beyond the tragic-demonic frustration. It is a leap from our side, but it is the self-surrendering presence of the Ground of Being from the other side.
- Paul Tillich

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: I just saw another UFO! [Re: Malachi]
    #1676847 - 07/01/03 12:04 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

no reason for further investigation, case closed

True. The best videos shot at night were overlaid against a daytime photo of the nearby mountain range. You could see the lights blinking out as they passed below the line of the mountain (not visible at night). Amazingly enough, right behind the mountain range was a military base.

These flares were 50 miles away even though witnesses thought they were over downtown Phoenix. As I have repeatedly stated, human perceptual error is enormous.

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
    #1676879 - 07/01/03 12:15 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I've seen IFO's multiple times. IFO because they are Identified because I know what they are and who is driving. Most military ships, secret or not.. have not the capabilities of traveling across the entire horizon in a split second, and without changing speed, taking 90..180 degree turns on a dime, which I have witnessed on more than one occasion. I have yet see any military flares or ships that move across the sky in the blink of an eye, then take a perfect turn at very sharp angles, at neck breaking speeds, without making a sound. Show me these amazing military ships and I will be happy... But I met the drivers as well. Oh yes, and they disappear too..shifting to higher densities...I'd really like to see these secret military ships that defy our laws of physics.

--------------------

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

#1676889 - 07/01/03 12:17 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

the lights I saw did not budge. I watched them sit motionless for a good half hour atleast.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#1676896 - 07/01/03 12:19 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

the lights I saw did not budge.

The appearance of motion is directly related to distance from the observer. Stars appear motionless yet are travelling at enormous velocities.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale