Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
Re: UFO Pictures [Re: Super_Blunt]
    #3407218 - 11/25/04 04:03 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Super_Blunt said:
UFO'S DO NOT EXIST, I REPEAT UFO'S DO NOT UHXZIST DESPITE WHAT YOU MAY BUHLEEVE.

WTF are you talking about? There are plenty of Unidentified Flying Objects. There just happens to be no convincing proof that any of them are of extraterrestrial origin.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
Re: UFO Pictures [Re: silversoul7]
    #3407280 - 11/25/04 05:06 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I can't really be bothered to explain to YOU!

But heres the quick shot: If the GOVERNMENT could teleport then they wouldn't have any problems with BIN LADEN. Theres evidence of ET discs and beings back to the ages of cavemen!!! They are in biblical paintings and drawings from all ages of man. Its common sense to assume that our government doesn't have that tech.

Besides all this, the gov hide their craft underground etc I doubt they would fly one blatently over a Dorset village in England but if you're alien then you not really gonna give a fuck if a human village spots you're craft!!!

I know you're thinking of more reasons against this but just accept or give up, I KNOW WHAT I SAW, I'VE HAD 22 YEARS to think about it!!!

--------------------

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

Re: UFO Pictures [Re: Diploid]
    #3407283 - 11/25/04 05:12 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Have you ever tried???

We had the most blatent red ball hovering in the sky, making strange manouvers and we couldn't get one pic of it because of light pollution.

And also getting out and setting up the cams in time. UFO's don't tend to hang around while you set up your tripod!!!

It is not that simple friend, it really isn't.

--------------------

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

Re: UFO Pictures [Re: Ego Death]
    #3407289 - 11/25/04 05:18 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Also don't believe me, look for yourself!!!

Like enlightenment, I cannot prove it to you by words, I can only try to explain. If you have already decided it is not real then nothing but an alien punching you on the nose will convince you! I'm not even saying you should be convinced. I'm just fighting for truth and I have told you all the truth wether you like it or not.

--------------------

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: UFO Pictures [Re: manna_man]
    #3408187 - 11/25/04 01:32 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

manna man, this is precisely what we needed:

There you have it, Fireworks.... aww well, it was an interesting lesson hmm?

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Rabbit Hole
    #3408277 - 11/25/04 02:03 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I KNOW WHAT I SAW, I'VE HAD 22 YEARS to think about it!!!

Eyewitnesses to crimes or accidents consistently report patently wrong information as evidenced by subsequent examination of video footage of the same event. :noway:

--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

Edited by Diploid (11/25/04 11:18 PM)

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: UFO Pictures [Re: Strumpling]
    #3408421 - 11/25/04 02:47 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I think this thread is proof that the belief is often more powerful than the evidence.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
    #3408501 - 11/25/04 03:09 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I will allow the thought that the objects appearing in my photographs are caused by dust on the lens. In fact, I've now discussed what exactly she saw, and it isn't those blue objects - this was my misunderstanding, which I then expanded upon. :grin:

However, the objects which she is referring to appear as red or bluish/white lights in the photographs. Of course, as such, it is almost impossible to judge from these photographs the nature of the lights or what objects they are on, as no form is visible. :frown:

The lights are usually appearing in the lower right area of the photographs, most notably a couple of them that have two red lights and then in others one red and one whitish-blue light. The picture of the tree, from the display on my camera, shows a red dot between branches, but it does not show up in the actual picture at all...

So, essentially, nothing that is observable from these photographs alone that suggest advanced, unusual flying craft, but the experience and observation of such was certainly there. :wink:

We are considering getting a digital video recorder as she saw these objects again last night, flying lower and she could notice more detail... now that I understand what it is exactly that she saw, my sighting later that night would be of the same kind of object....

Carry on with your lives, people. :lol:

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :satansmoking:
Peace. :mushroom2:

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: UFO Pictures [Re: fireworks_god]
    #3408735 - 11/25/04 04:42 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Please send me the larger pictures?

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

#3408868 - 11/25/04 05:13 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

In this case, all 3 eye witnesses report the same to this day.

--------------------

OfflineMixomatosis
great ape

Loc: cipherland
    #3409734 - 11/25/04 08:43 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I know someone who saw ball lightning inside. It flew in the window and went around the room before dissapearing. It was about the size of a basketball. That's some weird shit, especially to people who don't know what ball lightning can be like.

Also I've seen a giant triangle. It was pretty neat. Maybe it's a giant triangular solar panel with a tiny restaurant that is attached to its underside. It's made of some super-light metal and just flexes in the wind. It is invisible to us most of the time, and is able to fly perpetually, never having to land because it gets all it's energy from the sun and spends most of the time gliding. The richest and most powerful people in the world fly up there and have meetings.

Also, its armed with magnetic weaponry and in the next decade the world will have its citizens get magnetic implants in their wrists so the can be handcuffed across continents if you have the code. In the ruins of an earthquake ravaged metropolis a colony of handcuffed people have come up with all new techniques and technologies that allow permanently hand-cuffed people to be self-sufficient.

Freaks they're an army of freaks. Half the test would be multiple shoice and half would be written answer.. I got stoned by hobos.

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
    #3410536 - 11/25/04 11:32 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

In this case, all 3 eye witnesses report the same to this day.

Three eye witnesses report something flying in the sky. Quick, let's latch onto the most implausible of all the available explanations.

Don't feel too silly, this happens frequently, so you're in good company.

For example, I recently read about this happening in New Mexico where, like you, virtually an entire town latched onto the most implausible of all available explanations too. They saw lights in the sky that "couldn't" be from Earth because there were no airports or military bases nearby, and the lights made abrupt right-angle turns.

Turns out the lights were just a town about 60 miles away on the other side of a mountain range. You see, the lights from the distant town were being refracted off a standing thermocline in the atmosphere, like a mirror. The effective angle of the mirror varied as the temperature gradient in the atmosphere moved with the wind flowing over the mountains. This gave the illusion of the abrupt right-angle turns.

I'm sure the people of that town felt pretty silly when they found out that the least plausible explanation usually isn't the correct one.

Now, I'm not saying that's what's happening here, but I am saying that whatever these things are, they're far more likely to have an ordinary, boring, mundane explanation, than ET.

--------------------
Republican Values:

3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

InvisibleSuper_Blunt
Candyman
 User Gallery

Re: UFO Pictures [Re: silversoul7]
    #3410587 - 11/25/04 11:44 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

silversoul7 said:
Quote:

Super_Blunt said:
UFO'S DO NOT EXIST, I REPEAT UFO'S DO NOT UHXZIST DESPITE WHAT YOU MAY BUHLEEVE.

WTF are you talking about?  There are plenty of Unidentified Flying Objects.  There just happens to be no convincing proof that any of them are of extraterrestrial origin.

:jesus: eat lead

--------------------

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

#3418535 - 11/28/04 04:12 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I agree.

Ball lightening, government craft, they are all out there. There was a lazer show near our village once. It looked like a glowing ball in the middle of a field but of course after further investigation we realised what it was.

But LISTEN, please don't tell me not to be silly:

I saw a 3 dimenional craft at close range, I was 20-30 feet away from a silver disc the size of 2 cars. I can explain to you every deatil of this craft from its apparition to its landing in a field behind my friends house. In fact, I have already accounted the full story on here several times. You will find no change in detail.

There is no mistaking of flying aircraft, no mistake of balls of light in the sky.

Close encounters of the third kind are very different. It is these that really prove the UFO phenomena to be ET (of course proof to the observers).

There is a whole host of controversy surrounding the phenomena which is just how the government likes it! Until the gov admit it or each individual has their own encounter of the 3rd kind I don't expect anybody to believe me. I mean not even my parents fully believed me for fucks sake!!!

I know why too, its fear. Fear because no man is safe anymore. Their is a threat that no ministry of defence/government or gun can protect you from, these beings, leading to a basic denial. A simple justification for anything that possibly disputes your personal security. I started to deal with the fear from a young age, unlike others, who believe they know everything about the world around them.

If theres one thing I do know, that is, never be certain but certainly be uncertain!

Diploid if you still justify my sighting to yourself call it self-deception,lies whatever you wish. I have presented you with my most honest truth and there is nothing else I can do but allow you to continue to justify your beliefs...

Haven't you ever wondered why Major Gordon Cooper goes around doing seminars on the existance of ET??? This is not the sort of person to lie about it either, he has one of the most credible histories ever. Check out this site www.disclosureproject.org

--------------------

Edited by danoEoboy (11/28/04 04:21 AM)

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

#3418812 - 11/28/04 08:10 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

And check this:

Even NASA are filming intelligently controlled discs that they have no explaination for.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/2662059.stm

--------------------

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
    #3431548 - 12/01/04 04:29 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

that they have no explaination for.

They do have an explanation and they give it in the article:

"Nasa originally dismissed the images as being the result of a camera fault or as comets or asteroids and is now refusing to comment on them."

'Refusing to comment', as if that means anything. NASA dismissed the image with an explanation. Why would they continue to comment after making their position clear?

UFO enthusiast: "I think it's absolutely irrefutable that this couldn't be anything other than a machine".

Of course...

--------------------
Republican Values:

Edited by Diploid (12/01/04 04:45 AM)

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
    #3431577 - 12/01/04 04:42 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

There is a whole host of controversy surrounding the phenomena which is just how the government likes it!

danoEoboy,

I don't buy into the whole government conspiracy thing, and here's why.

With today's technology, it would be a very simple matter to encrypt the data from NASA's space observing satellites. Why is none of the data from, for example, the SOHO spacecraft orbiting and studying the sun encrypted. It was the source of the picture in the link you posted above.

Why isn't the data from Hubble or any of the dozens of NASA, NOAA, or USGS satellites encrypted? If there was a government conspiracy, it would be a simple matter to encrypt the data and prevent anyone like the guy in your link above from getting it.

It doesn't make sense.

--------------------
Republican Values:

Edited by Diploid (12/01/04 05:10 AM)

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
    #3431599 - 12/01/04 05:08 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Haven't you ever wondered why Major Gordon Cooper goes around doing seminars on the existance of ET??? This is not the sort of person to lie about it either, he has one of the most credible histories ever.

Most of Gordon Cooper's claims and sightings have been debunked. Read:

http://www.zip.com.au/~psmith/cooper.html

By the way, he died last month.

--------------------
Republican Values:

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
    #3431939 - 12/01/04 08:54 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

i think those objects in the sky are astral vehicles.

weather or not they are govnt based/extraterrestial/late night astral travelers having a good time is yet to be decided, really.

i could deduce all i want, every day for the next year and come up with a different answer every hour.

does that mean i dont believe? of course not :smile:

until i am shown proof though, i cannot make a concrte claim as some, though i would like to.

to those of you who have seen, and seen to the point that you KNOW what you saw to be truth i say this:

keep on believing!  keep on looking for them!  maybe theyll find you?

im still looking.

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

InvisibleMycomancer
Psi Cubed
 User Gallery

Loc: United States
Re: UFO Pictures [Re: fireworks_god]
    #3432129 - 12/01/04 09:58 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Research Dr. Townsend Brown and the Biefield-Brown effect.

http://www.soteria.com/brown/docs/egravity/rose.htm

:rasta:,

mycomancer

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order