Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]
Astral Projections
    #8655971 -

How does a person project an astral?


--------------------
Fiddlesticks.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Astral Projections [Re: Rose]
    #8656001 -

You hold your nose, close your mouth, and then push air down towards your anus as hard as you can.


--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Astral Projections [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #8656018 -

Huehuecoyotl said:
You hold your nose, close your mouth, and then push air down towards your anus as hard as you can.



:smile:

I don't know. The above is better than my best guess.

:shrug:


~Monk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Astral Projections [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #8657957 -

Huehuecoyotl said:
You hold your nose, close your mouth, and then push air down towards your anus as hard as you can.



:rofl2: That's the best explanation of this phenomenon I have ever heard.


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Astral Projections [Re: Icelander]
    #8657990 -

you need to study lobsang rampa


--------------------
:brainfart: _ :finger:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Astral Projections [Re: redgreenvines]
    #8657996 -

I used to read his books long ago. They were very entertaining.


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Astral Projections [Re: Icelander]
    #8659242 -

Icelander said:
I used to read his books long ago. They were very entertaining.



Is that "entertaining" as in "interesting" or "entertaining" as in
"hahaha-who-the-fuck-does-this-person-think-they-are?"


--------------------
Goodbye Shroomery.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Astral Projections [Re: figmentfragment]
    #8659374 -

interesting. I was young.:lol:


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Astral Projections [Re: redgreenvines]
    #8659734 -

Quote:
you need to study lobsang rampa



So, he used techniques similar to my own?


--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Astral Projections [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #8660113 -

What IS astral projection? Does it have a real-world counterpart?

Good guess hue... but I am looking for a more in-depth exploration of the subject.


--------------------
Fiddlesticks.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Astral Projections [Re: Rose]
    #8660203 -

I think it does, but you are asking unanswerable questions.


--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Astral Projections [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #8660233 -

I know.

But that hasn't stopped the answers from flowing.

What is astral projection?

I suspect there is an answer to that question.

What is the point of astral projecting? How does it have an impact on your life?

Other questions I'd like to see answered.


--------------------
Fiddlesticks.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Astral Projections [Re: Rose]
    #8660395 -

Quote:
Cervantes said:What is astral projection?



I tried to understand it before I experienced it, but that understanding was absolutely nothing until it actually happened.

it's hard to grasp multidimensional awareness... by that I mean perception splits, and there is no long one central point of perception, rather multiple points begin expanding outwards as you *seemingly* (I know you want to hear that) leave your body.  whether you actually leave your body or not I have no clue and tend to not think about it.  but that is how it feels.

the further awareness moves out, the larger one begins to feel. 

What is the point of astral projecting?

what is the point of tripping?  what is the point of lucid dreaming?  experience.

How does it have an impact on your life?

how does a breakthrough dose of dmt effect your life?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Astral Projections [Re: deranger]
    #8660426 -

Excellent answer(s).

In order to Astral Project, you need an Astral Projector. One of the first models available looked like this:



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Astral Projections [Re: deranger]
    #8660429 -

SyntheticMInd said:
I mean perception splits, and there is no long one central point of perception, rather multiple points begin expanding outwards as you *seemingly* (I know you want to hear that) leave your body.  whether you actually leave your body or not I have no clue and tend to not think about it.  but that is how it feels.




I do suspect OBEs are actually IBEs.


--------------------
Fiddlesticks.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Astral Projections [Re: Rose]
    #8660448 -

Cervantes said:
SyntheticMInd said:
I mean perception splits, and there is no long one central point of perception, rather multiple points begin expanding outwards as you *seemingly* (I know you want to hear that) leave your body.  whether you actually leave your body or not I have no clue and tend to not think about it.  but that is how it feels.




I do suspect OBEs are actually IBEs.



definitely a possibility I have considered. 

though it does feel as though you're moving outwards.  IBE would be an appropriate term for an acid or dmt breakthrough.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Astral Projections [Re: Rose]
    #8660452 -

I suggest you test yourself for Orgone energyTM.  I heard there was a lot of this in the forum though the supply has been diminished as of late.

http://hscti.com/astral_projection.htm

Come back and give us a report, or channel it if you prefer.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Astral Projections [Re: Mr. Mushrooms]
    #8660463 -

perhaps it would work even better if we had Orgone channel us some third eye reiki energy in order to ease the transition

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Astral Projections [Re: deranger]
    #8660467 -

:rofl2:  Easily amused I am, yess.  :yoda2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Astral Projections [Re: Mr. Mushrooms]
    #8660468 -

yay I can be a skeptic now too! :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Astral Projection
( 1 2 3 all )
MentalHygene 7,794 57 07/08/10 01:16 PM
by spectralis
* Learning to go out of the body (without drugs)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
shaganoz 8,995 79 10/19/02 11:12 PM
by MushIsMyTool
* Tips on Astral Projection? keepontruckin 1,748 7 09/15/04 08:05 PM
by deff
* OBE and Astral Projection related links and books shaganoz 906 1 06/18/02 11:44 AM
by Swami
* astral projection anyone? anarchyhollow 1,355 7 03/11/04 10:39 PM
by acidhead1279
* On the topic of astral projection yet again. Glacius 612 1 03/06/03 11:21 PM
by Glacius
* Astral Projection--- for real?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Magus 7,475 83 04/25/04 08:18 PM
by TODAY
* Astral projecting
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
SurCal 17,769 209 05/11/09 01:08 PM
by deimya

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
9,406 topic views. 2 members, 2 guests and 21 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.