Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: Astral Projection--- for real? [Re: ]
    #2597964 - 04/24/04 12:21 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

then how do u explain seeing things that are in the physical?
Imagination and memory.

i mean....even if it was just the minds world, it obviously has accuracy.
There obviously is no accuracy. No one can read an object they have not previously seen in their memory. (FYI, the Swami Astral Projection test ends this weekend and the accuracy so far is zero.) Point to ALL the stories you want. This test was a dismal failure. However, you are welcome to come up with a better one.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMixomatosis
great ape

Loc: cipherland
Re: Astral Projection--- for real? [Re: Magus]
    #2598377 - 04/24/04 02:48 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

haha get over it dudes lucid dreaming is fun, but if none of you can see the thing by Swami's computer then please shut up with your ridiculous claims thanks.

Anonymous

Re: Astral Projection--- for real? [Re: Mixomatosis]
    #2598858 - 04/24/04 07:40 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

im not going to do it becuase i think swami is an ungrateful bastard, fuck his tests, how do u know we havent visited his dumbass and just talk shit about him behind the scenes? fuck swami, never will a skeptic get his way with me. even if i describe to him everything in total fucking accuracy, hed be like, "well, hmm, ok, you must have talked to somoene who knows me personally and they are playing a joke on me, i am still not conviced", i dont want to fucking hear it man, go along on your skeptic path and feel like a stupid fuck when u die, its not my path to give proof to anyone but myself.

you want truth? you cant handle the truth.

Offlinefaelr
the darkestlight

Loc: st.louis
    #2598936 - 04/24/04 08:11 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

anger doesn't help. some only listen to what they want.
they don't ask questions to learn. the formula of a joke is ....set up and punch line. ask swami!:lol:

--------------------
where i walk, i walk alone. when i fight, i fight alone. i am no one and i am nothing. yet all is that i am.

Invisiblebert
bodhi

Loc: state
    #2598943 - 04/24/04 08:16 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Kottonmouth, if you could simply pass the Swami Challenge, you wouldn't need to be angry.  Why be angry when you can be happy?  Plus I think he put up like 25,000 dollars or something.  That's a nice chunk of change.  You chose to be in this thread, you chose to be angry.  :3rd_eye:

--------------------
Persons denying the existence of robots may be robots themselves.

Offlinefaelr
the darkestlight

Re: Astral Projection--- for real? [Re: bert]
    #2598949 - 04/24/04 08:20 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

bert said:
Kottonmouth, if you could simply pass the Swami Challenge, you wouldn't need to be angry.  Why be angry when you can be happy?  Plus I think he put up like 25,000 dollars or something.  That's a nice chunk of change.  You chose to be in this thread, you chose to be angry.  :3rd_eye:

you can't see who you don't know. sarcasm will only get you so far in life.

--------------------
where i walk, i walk alone. when i fight, i fight alone. i am no one and i am nothing. yet all is that i am.

Invisiblebert
bodhi

Re: Astral Projection--- for real? [Re: faelr]
    #2598959 - 04/24/04 08:24 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Are you talking about Astral Projection? You can't see who you don't know? Well, it isn't any hair off my back if you can't prove your ability.

--------------------

Anonymous

#2598961 - 04/24/04 08:26 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

lol, all im really saying is swami can find his own damn proof.

Invisiblebert
bodhi

#2598968 - 04/24/04 08:30 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Well if you say that, then you shouldn't simulteneously make claims to the ability to astrally project. I'm totally serious, if you can astrally project I would rather have you use it for good in the world than keep it all to yourself (which I think is selfish). Use it to take Bush out of office or something.

--------------------

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
    #2598977 - 04/24/04 08:33 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

"Use it to take Bush out of office or something. "

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Anonymous

Re: Astral Projection--- for real? [Re: faelr]
    #2598981 - 04/24/04 08:36 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

you can't see who you don't know

bullshit. you CAN. you arent drawn to people by knowing their bodies face. you are drawn to their "vibe", their..."shine", their SOUL, THE REAL THEM. You dont need to know swami to go visit him, all u need to do is read his posts.

im so sorry for getting pissed, but damnit, im tired of this "prove it, prove it, do this my way, let me get my way which wont even do it anyways even if you can because i always got a contradicting answer for "how" things happen".

Did someone come visit me????? hell naw, i found out for myself, even though i thought it was complete bullshit, i found out myself. So guess what bro, DO THE SAME, and like the way its gonna be.

Maybe someday someone will feel sorry for you and they will visit you and tell u of it, if they dont mind getting shit on that is. But i will not stand for it.

Anonymous

#2598991 - 04/24/04 08:41 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

whats selfish is assholes wanting shit shown to them THEIR way, rather than doing the work for themselves.

you wanna astral project? THEN PRACTICE. dont be a pussy.

ITS FEAR holding you back.

Invisiblebert
bodhi

#2598992 - 04/24/04 08:41 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

You're a Bush supporter aren't you... :mad2:  But in all seriousness.  As a master of psychology I will now expose your own intentions to you.  You believe you can astrally project.  You have tied up some unknown quantity of time reading about it and or practicing it.  You then cannot perform it for others.  You feel like you are being cornered and this combined with your inability to perform causes you to lash out in an attempt to place the blame or burden of evidence on the 'nasty, mean old skeptic'.  You don't need to stand for it if you don't want.

Edit:  I don't desire the ability to astrally project, buddy.  Therefore I will not practice it.

--------------------

Edited by bert (04/24/04 08:42 PM)

Anonymous

#2599054 - 04/24/04 09:09 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

you dont know me, bert. you dont seem to comprehend my reasons, so therefore your diagnosis of me sucks. I already said i am simply disappointed, in the laziness. i am a man that proves things to himself, not the the whiners that cant find truth for themselves like me, that is what irritates my shit are these whiney bastards that cant find own truth. you are one of them, "buddy".

PS> i think bush is a piece of shit too, he is a fucking terrorist and he is going to be elected again becuase people are so stupid they dont see how bad he is.

Invisiblebert
bodhi

#2599089 - 04/24/04 09:20 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I'll admit I don't know what 'the truth' is. Neither do you. But I still maintain that if you are going to go on a public message board and make claims to telepathy or something, then you should be prepared to back up those claims. I have no personal antipathy toward you. I support a system in which the truth can be sought in a organized and orderly manner. 'Find the truth for myself?' That is what I'm trying to do.

So whether you, personally, decide to take up the challenge is up to you. I am not forcing you to do it. I am inviting anyone who wishes to show me. And if they can show me something that is beyond the bounds of reason, then I will follow them as a student and learn whatever cosmic lesson they have to teach to me and the world.

By the way, I am not lazy. I find my own truth through philosophy as well and a large portion of my time is spent reading.

--------------------

Anonymous

#2599190 - 04/24/04 09:54 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

look man, your a kind soul, and i appologize for being so mean tonight, but when you dont take the time to understand my point of view, you just look like a prick to me.

want an example of prickness, ok here:

you say: "I don't desire the ability to astrally project, buddy. Therefore I will not practice it"

then you say "'Find the truth for myself?' That is what I'm trying to do. "

i say...you need to stop lookin to others for truth, when you can find it for yourself, IN yourself. but how do u expect to find out if you have no desire to see for yourself?

you see, it is much easier to sit here and make me look like the bad guy because i dont let the little babies get their way, im making them find out on their own, that is the best way, and really the ONLY one true method of convincing yourself that the shit is no joke.

and also this:

you say: "if you are going to go on a public message board and make claims to telepathy or something, then you should be prepared to back up those claims"

i say, when did i ever say i come to prove these things to everyone? i have spoken of how to do it, as to help YOU have the backbone to back up what i say to yourselves. if you do not want to, then oh well for u, there are those on here that do. I am not here to prove anything, but i can help you prove what i have found to yourselves.

faith = "key", as many like to say

OfflineMixomatosis
great ape

Loc: cipherland
    #2599203 - 04/24/04 09:57 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Hey Kottonmouth, seriously, if you don't want to go around proving to everybody how you can astral project, then why bother mentioning it to an audience like us ie THE ENTIRE FUCKING PLANET?!?!?!?!?

If you were confident in your magic abilities and honestly didn't feel like you had anything to prove to anybody, you wouldn't be posting here about them UNLESS your goal was to enlighten all of us lazy non-magical mortal beings (I'm totally open to this btw). If you've got nothing to prove, then don't step up in the first place.

There are unbelievable things out there that, though scientifically verifiable, aren't worth bringing up because I don't feel like I have anything to prove to you guys, so I don't mention it. Simple.

Invisiblebert
bodhi

#2599221 - 04/24/04 10:00 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I wasn't specifically talking about you when I was talking about backing up claims. I was speaking broadly to a collection of other people who have done such things. As a gesture of good faith, I would be willing to learn whatever you know about astral projection if you are willing to teach me.

Believe me, I have had more than my fair share of 'supernatural experiences' including but not limited to telepathic contact with a cat while tripping and having what I thought was God speak to me while on DPT. But I try to maintain a mindset that allows me to interact with these experiences while keeping both eyes open, as it were.

--------------------

Anonymous

Re: Astral Projection--- for real? [Re: Mixomatosis]
    #2599408 - 04/24/04 10:46 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

your missing the point in what i have said, totally stuck on your own perspective.

to say that the obe is a magic abilitly is like saying snoring is a magic ability. everyone does it. even though they may not realize they do.

Offlinefaelr
the darkestlight

#2599809 - 04/25/04 01:02 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

bert said:
Are you talking about Astral Projection? You can't see who you don't know? Well, it isn't any hair off my back if you can't prove your ability.

i can...but why? you seem pretty undeserving. the next step is reserved for those who are willing to listen and understand. you think you got all the answers, you don't qualify to learn. you are what you are.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder