Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale, Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleCracka_X
Spiritual Dirt Worshipper
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Swamp
Re: Astral projecting [Re: figgusfiddus]
    #7077700 - 06/21/07 10:38 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

my asstral projections are pretty violent.

--------------------
The best way to live
is to be like water
For water benefits all things
and goes against none of them
It provides for all people
and even cleanses those places
a man is loath to go
In this way it is just like Tao        ~Daodejing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSurCal
Stranger

Re: Astral projecting [Re: figgusfiddus]
    #7077921 - 06/21/07 11:45 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

figgusfiddus said:
Quote:

If you truly beleive youve been cured then your going to be healed.

In the case of your friend (or was it a friend of a friend? Friend of a friend's friend? Someone a friend saw on television?), I say it is far more likely that he, you, or I have been deceived whether by error or deliberate misrepresentation at some point down the chain of events.

This is why people should demand excellent proof of an extraordinary event. Of course, they do not demand that kind of proof, because stories of extraordinary and impossible events add hope and mystery to people's lives.

I think i made it pretty clear by saying he was my friend. Ive known him since we were kids. Next time i see him ill ask him for the before and after MRI scans and pm them to you so you can have "extrodinary proof".

Edited by SurCal (06/21/07 11:46 PM)

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Astral projecting [Re: SurCal]
    #7078459 - 06/22/07 04:41 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

yeah and they got saint nick from the ancient siberians i gave you the name of a tribe the Koryak and theres many other tribes specailly in the time before Santa was in western culture. you can arguee all you want but you cant rob these people of their heritage you will always be wrong when it comes to the ulimate truth of this reality.

and if you really really still believe your right after reading into this and doing research go to some tribes that practice traditions and tell them they are fake and dont exist and the western santa clause that isnt even real is the real one and infact started it. with Saint nicolas

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Rabbit Hole
    #7078780 - 06/22/07 07:57 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Next time i see him ill ask him for the before and after MRI scans and pm them to you so you can have "extrodinary proof".

How about instead of TALKING about it, you actually do it and win one of several million dollars up for grabs for the first person to do more than talk?

What are you (or your friend) waiting for, exactly?

Note to audience: at this point the typical True Believer will state some bullshit response like that he's way too enlightened to be interested in money. Nevermind that if he could really do what he says he can do, he could win the prize money and donate it to some starving orphans or whatever.

--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

InvisibleOrgoneConclusion
Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

Loc: Under the C
Re: Astral projecting [Re: Diploid]
    #7079269 - 06/22/07 10:55 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

...but I can move a pinwheel with my breathe, er mind!

--------------------

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
Re: Astral projecting [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #7079334 - 06/22/07 11:10 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Don't underestimate the mind. I move things with my mind quite often. Recently I used the power of thought to transport myself nearly 2000 miles like it was nothing.

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

OfflineQuoiyaien
><<<<0>>>><
Male User Gallery

Re: Astral projecting [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #7079370 - 06/22/07 11:19 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Heres what a teacher of mine at a Zen Monastery said when I asked her about astral projection:

Quote:

If there were such a thing as astral projection, what would it be that could “travel” out of the body-mind? Some kind of “soul” thingee I suppose. But then if there were such a thing as a soul thingee, it wouldn’t be dependent on eyes and ears and other body parts, would it, because it wouldn’t need them. So then, if the soul thingee doesn’t have eyes and ears and a nose and so forth, why would experiencing (apparently) take place in sensory terms? Aha. Dead giveaway.

I am sure you have had dreams that seemed very real to you while they were happening. “Astral projection” is a kind of dreaming. Ordinarily we pretty much disconnect from bodily sensation, the seeing and hearing (the senses) when we are asleep and dreaming. But sometimes that isn’t the case and there is some knowing of bodily sensations, seeing and hearing, although one is dreaming at the same time. A similar kind of thing happens sometimes when people are under the influence of an anesthetic.

In any event, there is some noticing of sensations, seeing, hearing, touching, tasting, smelling, feeling, which become woven into the fabric of a dream, as a way of explaining them within the dream – “I’m floating on a bed. No, wait, I am floating above my bed….no, wait, I’m zooming over New Hampshire….and now I’m in somebody’s living room listening in on a conversation that is none of my business.”

I’ve had much wilder dreams than that, haven’t you? They can be pretty convincing at the time, but as "special" as we might think them to be, we always wake up in the same bed in the morning. Ha ha ha ha. Not too "special" is it?

I must say that after careful investigation, I agree with her.  This is the Osho replying to my letter.  She is the Dharma heir to the Roshi.

:hippie:

Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

Re: Astral projecting [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #7079389 - 06/22/07 11:26 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Recently I used the power of thought to transport myself nearly 2000 miles like it was nothing.

The power of thought, plus the power of thermodynamics, plus the power of civil engineers, plus the power of automotive engineers, plus the power of oil refineries plus...

--------------------

OfflineSurCal
Stranger

Re: Astral projecting [Re: Diploid]
    #7080675 - 06/22/07 05:35 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Diploid said:
Next time i see him ill ask him for the before and after MRI scans and pm them to you so you can have "extrodinary proof".

How about instead of TALKING about it, you actually do it and win one of several million dollars up for grabs for the first person to do more than talk?

What are you (or your friend) waiting for, exactly?

Note to audience: at this point the typical True Believer will state some bullshit response like that he's way too enlightened to be interested in money. Nevermind that if he could really do what he says he can do, he could win the prize money and donate it to some starving orphans or whatever.

Chill fool i didnt say i had magical power or some shit all i no is one day he had a tumor the next he didnt.

"What are you (or your friend) waiting for, exactly?"

What the fuck are you talking about?

OfflineSurCal
Stranger

Re: Astral projecting [Re: thedudenj]
    #7080685 - 06/22/07 05:36 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

thedudenj said:
yeah and they got saint nick from the ancient siberians i gave you the name of a tribe the Koryak and theres many other tribes specailly in the time before Santa was in western culture. you can arguee all you want but you cant rob these people of their heritage you will always be wrong when it comes to the ulimate truth of this reality.

and if you really really still believe your right after reading into this and doing research go to some tribes that practice traditions and tell them they are fake and dont exist and the western santa clause that isnt even real is the real one and infact started it. with Saint nicolas

Damn dude you do to much drugs. lol

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#7080888 - 06/22/07 06:26 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

lol sigh just cause i read fucking history books... i wasnt the one that went to every olden days culture and said base your culture around magical sacrement, they did it on their own.

--------------------

you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Offlinejoekenorer
The Joekenorer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Pensacola, FL.
    #7082164 - 06/23/07 12:26 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

I knew somebody was doing drugs when they came up with santa claus.

--------------------
My favorites are weeping willows, which aren't really weeping at all. They're very wispy, witty and will dance in the breeze with you. Nothing like a tree that wants to dance with you. Although it doesn't like its thin limbs being pulled at all, it absolutely LOVES it when you walk through them, letting them gently slide over your face and shoulders. If you're naked, the willow considers it to be sex. It will orgasm on your mind and you will blow dream chunks into outer space. All very fun until your neighbor sees you.                                    -The Joekenorer

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Astral projecting [Re: joekenorer]
    #7082874 - 06/23/07 08:19 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

http://www.buryatmongol.com/sibshamanism.html

http://www.shamana.co.uk/siberian_shamanism/index.html

these ovbiously arent the best sources but still they are sources you cant arguee with a peoples culture. what next are you gona say elvis was the first person to ever do rock and roll... and forget all the black people that were doing it first.

or better that BBQ orginated in the hood.

reguardless of wether you belive or not things have orgins and this is a fact and cant be changed.

--------------------

InvisibleMerkin
neep.
 User Gallery

Loc: Ass Flavoured Pie Factory
    #7083050 - 06/23/07 09:48 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

astral projection = psy trance = definately real :yesnod:

--------------------
Wheels of cheese wheeels of cheeeeese!!!

Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

Re: Astral projecting [Re: Merkin]
    #7083172 - 06/23/07 10:44 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

What I luv about AP is its usual inconsistency.

Folks fly through walls as if they didn't exist - no wall molecules interacting with astral body molecules. But less dense air molecules (i.e. sound) has no problem interacting with the astral body and even much less dense photons (i.e. light & vision) also interacts with the astral body.

:yawn:

--------------------

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#7083253 - 06/23/07 11:10 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

the only reason those things interact with it is cause you let them.

--------------------

Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

#7083275 - 06/23/07 11:19 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

And soldiers around the world die from bullets because they let the lead 'interact' with them.

--------------------

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#7083305 - 06/23/07 11:32 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

well first off bullets tend not be made out of lead, any who theres kinda alot of probabilities involved in when soldiers get shot.

--------------------

Offlinefiggusfiddus
Arrogant Worm
Male User Gallery

Loc: Figgus, Fiddia
    #7083574 - 06/23/07 12:47 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

What the hell is that supposed to matter?

Dude, if you want to stop interacting with the world, you can always project yourself off a building. As long as it's sufficiently high, there's a 100% success rate of non-interaction from that point on, though you may find that your molecules interact one last time with those of the asphalt.

--------------------
FGSFDSFGSFDSFGSFDSFGSFDSFGSFDS

Offlinefiggusfiddus
Arrogant Worm
Male User Gallery

Loc: Figgus, Fiddia
    #7083579 - 06/23/07 12:50 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

SurCal said:
Quote:

figgusfiddus said:
Quote:

If you truly beleive youve been cured then your going to be healed.

In the case of your friend (or was it a friend of a friend? Friend of a friend's friend? Someone a friend saw on television?), I say it is far more likely that he, you, or I have been deceived whether by error or deliberate misrepresentation at some point down the chain of events.

This is why people should demand excellent proof of an extraordinary event. Of course, they do not demand that kind of proof, because stories of extraordinary and impossible events add hope and mystery to people's lives.

I think i made it pretty clear by saying he was my friend. Ive known him since we were kids. Next time i see him ill ask him for the before and after MRI scans and pm them to you so you can have "extrodinary proof".

I don't suspect that you will actually post those scans. Additionally, I'd have to speak with every doctor he had. Finally, after doing all these things, there would still be the very real probability that he recovered due to non-miraculous circumstances. That would be improbable, yes, but still far, far, far, far, far more probable than motherfucking MAGIC being the answer. Unless Siegfried and Roy were involved, because those guys are for real. *snicker*

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale, Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale