Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineGlacius
Lang
 User Gallery

Loc: Western Cordillera(Inverm...
On the topic of astral projection yet again.
    #1351853 - 03/05/03 06:14 AM (21 years, 19 days ago)

Well its great to be back at the shroomery. I have been working so hard on our band and our music that I have not had the time to make it here often. Durring the last 6 months I have been learning to astral project and have had a few expereinces. I have acheived my goal and I have astral projected and been to the 4th dimension. The astral realm. I have been to the dimension of thought!! The reason I post this is becuase I am trying to find other people that are interested. I mean, my whole life I have been exploring human consciouness, and been intruiged by it, and overwhelmed by it. I have been seeking spiritual endeavors thruogh nature, mushrooms, love, everything. But what I have discovered in astral projection is the most amazing thing I have ever come across in my entire life. As far as I am concerned one has not lived until one has floated out of they're body and floated around the world. If I could describe the world out there that awaits those with the desire to travel to it. I have only been to three realms in my life. The physical, the etheral, and the astral. I have heard there are even more.

When I was young I was so narrow minded. I remember how little I knew then compared to what I know now. The powers of the mind are amazing. I always though other dimensions were things that were simply not real. Wether astral projection is only a concsiouss transition into the dream world or a jump the another realm I can honeslty say it is possible and it can be done with enough dedication. If anybody at all is interested in this please PM me. I feel as though it is ignorant of me to not share this wonderful thing I have discovered with other people. I at least need to make an effort. I cant stand seeing everyone miss out on such a great oportunity. I have always thought virtual reality would be so cool, and I have found the ultimate form of it, sometimes more real to me than this world. I remember thinking back in the day that I cant wait for virtual reality. The desire is gone now. If anyone at all wants to here more about astral projection please PM me!!

--------------------
addicted to reason
a hollow understanding trapped me
I cannot see outside but its calling

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGlacius
Lang
 User Gallery

Loc: Western Cordillera(Inverm...
Re: On the topic of astral projection yet again. [Re: Glacius]
    #1355836 - 03/06/03 11:21 PM (21 years, 17 days ago)

I am amazed at how many people are interested. I have had about 6 PMs. Thats great. I wanted to move this back to the top so people can see it.

--------------------
addicted to reason
a hollow understanding trapped me
I cannot see outside but its calling

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order