Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
Re: Astral Projection--- for real? [Re: OOISI]
    #2601501 - 04/25/04 03:08 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

kotton, faeler

anyone want to move in togther and practice hardcore for the next ten years, come back and darth vader some poeple?

:P

i personally believe that a vast majority of the poeple will only believe it as it kills thems. its evol intent

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
Re: Astral Projection--- for real? [Re: Magus]
    #2601733 - 04/25/04 05:05 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

i'm a little cloudy on what exactly astral projection is. i thought it was something different than what you all are talking about.

when i was younger i would be lying in my bed and i could make it so that i felt like i was rocking back and forth...like there was no up or down. it would only last a few seconds before i couldn't control it anymore. i was able to do this on command while lying in my bed but i was still awake.

when i saw another post about astral projection my memory snapped back to when i used to do that as a little kid and i tried again but i wasn't very good at it. it was way shorter and less intense.

anybody know what this is called? is it astral projection? i also used to dream lucidly when i was younger...i try and try but i don't anymore even though i have a lot of dreams...usually every night.

i think i dream a lot because i'm a light sleeper(i usually wake up if somebody is moving around the room in the morning)...so whenever i hit REM i'm very susceptible to wake up and remember the dream. can anybody tell me if this makes sense?

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

Anonymous

Re: Astral Projection--- for real? [Re: OOISI]
    #2602046 - 04/25/04 06:52 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

i know man, i agree with all u have said, thank you. i know i shouldnt get angry. that is why i appologized, because anger ISNT my true nature, it isnt any of our true natures. Our true nature is always going to be LOVE. Also no one sends me into a rage but MYSELF, so even though people are tossing negativity at me, its up to me to blow it away with love and not let it consume me, thats why i was sorry, becuase i know all too well that i was in the wrong tossing it back like a fool.

TODAY, hey man i dont know if it was a type of out of body or not, id have to hear more of what it was like. As i sit here right now i can feel my soul radiate, it could of just been you feeling your soul. I feel it on shrooms too while laying in bed, you can feel the soul radiating/pulsating in your body. maybe thats all it was, but you said you thought instantly back to that point of time when u were a kid, so it very well could be an obe u used to have, or atleast the beginning of one. if you ever remember having dreams in your room or in your house as a kid, most likely it was an out of body.

oh yeah, hey faelr, you can too visit people you have not physically met, we are all ONE, just from you posting on this very board you leave your presence, thats all one needs to pick up on to be drawn to you, but you can deny it all you want to, its your own burden...like you said man "its all about the BELIEFS"...yours seem to be limiting your ability.

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
Re: Astral Projection--- for real? [Re: ]
    #2602400 - 04/25/04 08:18 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

well, whatever it was it was cool...i'm gonna see if i can do it tonight!

about a month ago i had a dream that i was punching something and it really felt like i hit something...when i woke up my knuckles were scraped up...i had punched the wall during my sleep. it was really weird...but also quite cool.

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order