Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinefaelr
the darkestlight

Loc: st.louis
Re: Astral Projection--- for real? [Re: bert]
    #2599813 - 04/25/04 01:03 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

bert said:
Well if you say that, then you shouldn't simulteneously make claims to the ability to astrally project. I'm totally serious, if you can astrally project I would rather have you use it for good in the world than keep it all to yourself (which I think is selfish). Use it to take Bush out of office or something.

changing the future for your own benefit.....that's selfish!

--------------------
where i walk, i walk alone. when i fight, i fight alone. i am no one and i am nothing. yet all is that i am.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinefaelr
the darkestlight

Re: Astral Projection--- for real? [Re: ]
    #2599819 - 04/25/04 01:08 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Kottonmouth said:
Quote:

you can't see who you don't know

bullshit. you CAN. you arent drawn to people by knowing their bodies face. you are drawn to their "vibe", their..."shine", their SOUL, THE REAL THEM. You dont need to know swami to go visit him, all u need to do is read his posts.

im so sorry for getting pissed, but damnit, im tired of this "prove it, prove it, do this my way, let me get my way which wont even do it anyways even if you can because i always got a contradicting answer for "how" things happen".

Did someone come visit me????? hell naw, i found out for myself, even though i thought it was complete bullshit, i found out myself. So guess what bro, DO THE SAME, and like the way its gonna be.

Maybe someday someone will feel sorry for you and they will visit you and tell u of it, if they dont mind getting shit on that is. But i will not stand for it.

no you can't. if you have no consious recollection of someone and don't know where to find them, you won't. life is built on fact and fantasy discriminate with care.

--------------------
where i walk, i walk alone. when i fight, i fight alone. i am no one and i am nothing. yet all is that i am.

Invisiblebert
bodhi

Loc: state
Re: Astral Projection--- for real? [Re: faelr]
    #2599822 - 04/25/04 01:09 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Sounds like a feeble attempt to turn your lack of phenomenon-shattering power into a childish insult. Whether you want to teach me or not is irrelevant. I simply wanted a demonstration. But considering you can't even differentiate between example and teaching, I will accept your oh-so-polite declination. And if not to demonstrate it for me, then for someone else who would be willing to corroborate your claim.

Once again, if you are going to make a claim on a public forum, be prepared to back it up or you will obviously encounter people who want to know if you are the real thing. Instead of creating some sort of mysterious, spiritual guru persona, if I am so insignificant to you, then why don't you put me in my place? Put me in my place by showing everyone your power.

--------------------
Persons denying the existence of robots may be robots themselves.

Invisiblebert
bodhi

#2599825 - 04/25/04 01:11 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

changing the future for your own benefit.....that's selfish!

Wow, I was not aware that one's current actions don't influence the future. You are so wise, master faelr. Wait, don't post a reply you might accidentally change the future.

--------------------

Offlinefaelr
the darkestlight

#2599831 - 04/25/04 01:15 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

bert said:
You're a Bush supporter aren't you... :mad2:  But in all seriousness.  As a master of psychology I will now expose your own intentions to you.  You believe you can astrally project.  You have tied up some unknown quantity of time reading about it and or practicing it.  You then cannot perform it for others.  You feel like you are being cornered and this combined with your inability to perform causes you to lash out in an attempt to place the blame or burden of evidence on the 'nasty, mean old skeptic'.  You don't need to stand for it if you don't want.

Edit:  I don't desire the ability to astrally project, buddy.  Therefore I will not practice it.

liar! you are no master of psychology! if you were a "master of psychology," as you so elequently put it, you'd have little more insight on how egotism works. you let your ego run wild and you also assume way over the legal limit. please stop with this, i'm right your wrong bull, you won't learn until you realise that you know nothing! you don't believe...well taunting others about their beliefs isn't going to help your path any.....you sound quite christian!:lol: so why do you think you do it? mr. master of psychology?

--------------------

Offlinefaelr
the darkestlight

#2599840 - 04/25/04 01:20 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

bert said:
Sounds like a feeble attempt to turn your lack of phenomenon-shattering power into a childish insult. Whether you want to teach me or not is irrelevant. I simply wanted a demonstration. But considering you can't even differentiate between example and teaching, I will accept your oh-so-polite declination. And if not to demonstrate it for me, then for someone else who would be willing to corroborate your claim.

Once again, if you are going to make a claim on a public forum, be prepared to back it up or you will obviously encounter people who want to know if you are the real thing. Instead of creating some sort of mysterious, spiritual guru persona, if I am so insignificant to you, then why don't you put me in my place? Put me in my place by showing everyone your power.

feeble use of power. i'm no guru but thanx for the complement. you wouldn't be able to learn....your to self involved. people need alot more viable proof when there beliefs are shatterd. also psychology 101

--------------------

Invisiblebert
bodhi

#2599844 - 04/25/04 01:22 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Well obviously you are not the Master of Sarcasm either; otherwise you would have seen it. Also, "eloquently".

I do it because I am extremely sick tonight and I'm grumpy. Aside from that, it wasn't unprovoked. I also get grumpy when others do not understand how to hold a proper, organized argument.

I got an A in Psychology 101. What about you? If you say that I can never understand your mysterious power, then I would venture that you would be unable to comprehend a work of academic philosophy.

--------------------

Offlinefaelr
the darkestlight

#2599852 - 04/25/04 01:26 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

bert you not going to convince anyone that their beliefs are wrong.
you don't like how they think, fine! don't bagder them about it....if you came here with an honest opinion then fine! we understand your point, you don't beleive, it's not hard to see that! whats really hard to see is, that you'd come onto this message board to ask a question? just to give co-comment with your synical retort...sarcasm :wink:
i hope you don't treat you friends with the same respect.

--------------------

Invisiblebert
bodhi

#2599858 - 04/25/04 01:32 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

This is a forum for discussion. I am trying to further the discussion of the topic, albeit to little avail. I began all of this with a genuine interest in Astral Projection but was quickly shot down. I am still waiting here patiently for someone to come forth with evidence. Whether you want to provide it or not, I do not care anymore because you are only provoking me further and I don't need this right now. So don't bother replying unless you've got astral projection to show me. Otherwise, stop clogging up the thread when someone else might do me the courtesy(hopefully in much less rude a manner) Good day sir.

--------------------

Offlinefaelr
the darkestlight

#2599872 - 04/25/04 01:36 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

i am what i am. i have feeling we're more a like than you think. :smirk:

--------------------

Invisiblebert
bodhi

#2599878 - 04/25/04 01:37 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

By the way check your ratings from yesterday and you'll see that I genuinely came in good faith. Although somehow things have, regrettably, soured.

--------------------

Offlinefaelr
the darkestlight

#2599886 - 04/25/04 01:40 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

you know what i think sucks about online forums. you can't see the way a person is expressing their opinon. sometimes, i believe that's how perspectives are misread.:lol:

--------------------

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Loc: The Zero Point Field
    #2599901 - 04/25/04 01:45 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I think you guys need to share a bong rip or two and have done with it.  You both have waffled back and forth at being civil and churlish.  Kiss and make up, for God's sake, and mine.  :grin:

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

Offlinefaelr
the darkestlight

Re: Astral Projection--- for real? [Re: Frog]
    #2599905 - 04/25/04 01:47 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

yeah bert blow out a bong rip and i'll astraly inhale.:lol:

--------------------

Invisiblebert
bodhi

#2599936 - 04/25/04 01:56 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I would but I have a quickly rising fever I need to attend to with a vomit and a sleep. Goodnight guys, sorry this whole thread got waylaid. When I get better we'll smoke and have a better discussion unhampered by my sickened status.

--------------------

Offlinefaelr
the darkestlight

#2599962 - 04/25/04 02:06 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

your damn right we will!:lol:
get well soon!:headbang::headbang:

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #2600026 - 04/25/04 02:55 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

im so sorry for getting pissed,
No you are not, but have once again showed us your true nature.

damnit, im tired of this "prove it, prove it,
I only ask for proof when people first make the claim that they can demonstrate some paranormal power. Why is that unreasonable?

do this my way, let me get my way which wont even do it anyways even if you can because i always got a contradicting answer for "how" things happen".
My answers don't contradict each other unlike many others whose own views are inconsistent. And I have never made an excuse for any test. Not one person has even come close so saying that I "might change my story" doesn't even apply. We can repeat the test and I will first send a picture to a generally respected skeptic and believer so that the possibility of me changing anything will be moot.

let me get my way
Who else here makes an effort to bring these mysteries to light instead of swapping stories? Who risks their money on their beliefs beside me? Create your own test, but unless you get external verification it will remain just a story. All of us are error-prone and subject to faulty interpretation which is why other must be brought in to the equation. This is basic and has nothing to do with any "Swami method". How are we communicating right now? And how did it come about? By sharing and testing hypotheses on electron flow and thousands of other theories.

Maybe someday someone will feel sorry for you and they will visit you and tell u of it, if they dont mind getting shit on that is. But i will not stand for it.
So you will violate the S&P rules and throw a tantrum?

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Loc: The Zero Point Field
    #2600030 - 04/25/04 02:55 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Sorry you're sick, and no one will post until you're better.  :grin:

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

OfflineOOISI
Suburbanaut
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: SA
    #2600089 - 04/25/04 03:59 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Let me explain something kottonmouth

emotions are GODS but Lord (the God, God) is the cause of emotions

God is pure silence.
but he is the cause of every emotion and he only wishes
love and compassion to all nothing negative.

what comes first the emotion or the silence?

Silence respects people.If you leave someone alone you have the greatest love for them. Its just like saying i am not worthy of you.
This is what god has done he has sacrificed his entire being to all of us. He gives everyone all the love in the universe. (and even more then you could possibly comprehend).

He gives us mind to generate any thought OUR CHOICE. etc etc etc

When you have pure love for everything the soul shows it self
(like kotton mouth said) the essence of the being is love
and thats how you see it. Because you are it.
YOU KNOW IT.

does that clear anything up...

but kotton mouth you shouldnt lose yourself in anger.
Anger is a violent sea of insanity constantly bombarding us with confusion and clouding our perception.

love is a sea totally calm never disturbed , anger has non effect on it. But love has effect on anger.

And why hate kottonmouth for it, he is not the negative force.The waves of Anger consumed him, ignorance intercepted, do not throw more negativeness at him, show acception and forgive his mindless actions, pray for his enlightment do not send him into the cold dark night.

if he lost the contest thats up to him to get over but dont result to anger. Anger is the rollercoaster of satan.

let equality be restored.

peace...

--------------------
Subaeruginosa Guide

Bless the Lord, O my soul O my soul Worship His holy name.

OfflineOOISI
Suburbanaut
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: SA
    #2600093 - 04/25/04 04:02 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

sorry... i posted it twice

--------------------
Subaeruginosa Guide

Bless the Lord, O my soul O my soul Worship His holy name.

Edited by OOISI (04/25/04 04:08 AM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals