Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinemm.
addict
 User Gallery

Loc: England
Telepathy for non-believers
    #535800 - 01/30/02 10:58 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

http://www.fastnet.co.uk/pms/real_x.htm
Here some science to show not only that telepathy is possible (through ELF or Extremely Low Frequncey radio waves emited by the brain) but also that ELF can be used to actually influence someones emotional state, and even make them hear voices. A lot of research has been done in this area by the US and Soviet scientists, and I suspect their motives might not be for the common good

here's some google searches for you:
woodpecker elf mind control
phone elf microwave
TV elf mind

--------------------
MAPS.org: supporting psychedelic and medical marijuana research since 1986

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinepostanaldrip
human alien
Male
Loc: Earth
Re: Telepathy for non-believers [Re: mm.]
    #535845 - 01/30/02 11:46 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

The ability to develop telepathic skills resides in each one of us. The majority of humanity is to quick to speculate and discredit telepathy. If the mind is closed to the possibilities of thought communication, no progress can possibly be made. For example, if my friend Pete says that he wants to see scientifically backed proof before he'll truly believe in telepathy, he will never be a believer. If Pete keeps this frame of mind he will never utilize telepathy. The only true proof of its existence is personal experience. First become a believer, then study the subject, and finally practice some techniques with a like minded friend in order to generate undeniable evidence. Have patients, it will take some practice, but the results are phenomenal. Create your own proof.

--------------------
"It's not until we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything." TDFC

InvisibleUlysees
Power of Lard

#535984 - 01/30/02 01:50 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

PGF posted something about a treaty the US had to sign (I believe) saying that they couldn't utilize space (as in above our atmosphere) for weapons of any kind. On the list was ELF and ULF, and it said something about using them for "mind control" or population control or something to that effect. It's in Political Discussion I think, I'll try and find it. (Unless I forget or get lazy.)

These things seem to be real, I don't know much about them though. Very interesting.

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: Telepathy for non-believers [Re: postanaldrip]
    #536370 - 01/30/02 09:14 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

The ability to develop telepathic skills resides in each one of us.
This has yet to be demonstrated.

The majority of humanity is to quick to speculate and discredit telepathy.
Um, because no one can do it?

If the mind is closed to the possibilities of thought communication, no progress can possibly be made.
And if one's mind is wide-open, he will see telepathy where there is none.

For example, if my friend Pete says that he wants to see scientifically backed proof before he'll truly believe in telepathy, he will never be a believer.
Valid processes work whether you believe in them or not. Don't believe in the gun that I am holding in my hand? It will wound or kill you anyway.

The only true proof of its existence is personal experience.
Which is why I suggested a valid test here with a grand prize that few want to participate in, knowing that they will fail.

First become a believer,
You don't make any sense. As you state above, one needs personal experience to become a believer, but you need to be a believer first in order to have the personal experience that will make you a believer... I am getting dizzy!

then study the subject, and finally practice some techniques with a like minded friend in order to generate undeniable evidence.
Yes, like minded, so that when your guesses are close you can say it works and when they are not you can find a reason why they don't.

Have patients, it will take some practice, but the results are phenomenal. Create your own proof.
Have tried on this board to get some undeniable evidence, but there is just the usual flapping of gums (or clicking of keys in this case) but negligible action.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

OfflineTraveller
enthusiast
    #536386 - 01/30/02 09:35 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

interesting reading.

Offlinepostanaldrip
human alien
Male
Re: Telepathy for non-believers [Re: Swami]
    #536435 - 01/30/02 11:02 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Swami,
Have you ever tried or practiced telepathy?

--------------------

Offlinepostanaldrip
human alien
Male
    #536441 - 01/30/02 11:14 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Are you trying to say telepathy is non existant?

--------------------

Anonymous

#536464 - 01/30/02 11:51 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

If you outright deny the existance of something, then it will surely not exist..for you.

Anonymous

#536468 - 01/30/02 11:55 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

In reply to:

A lot of research has been done in this area by the US and Soviet scientists, and I suspect their motives might not be for the common good

Ahh...you should be used to it by now. The government has been manipulating brain wave patterns for a good 50 years now, and the Nephilim thousands before that. I blame TV for the zombies.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: Telepathy for non-believers [Re: ]
    #536472 - 01/30/02 11:58 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

I have covered this extensively. External reality does exist. Deny the existence of gravity and jump out of a high-rise to see what happens...

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: Telepathy for non-believers [Re: Traveller]
    #536476 - 01/31/02 12:00 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Interesting, but note that the CIA abandoned remote-viewing research. That is because it did not bear fruit.

--------------------

Anonymous

#536478 - 01/31/02 12:03 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Exactly.
Deny that telepathy exists and don't act surprised when everyone stops talking.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#536479 - 01/31/02 12:04 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Yes to your previous question.

I am not "trying" to say anything. I AM saying it. No one is able to demonstrate telepathy.

No more talk! Take the Swami challenge and win the prize. Words mean nothing, action means everything.

--------------------

Anonymous

#536482 - 01/31/02 12:06 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

The Swami challenge is a clairvoyancy test not telepathy, different mind senses altogether.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#536505 - 01/31/02 12:30 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

If as I amended, that a believer come here and transmit a picture of the object to another believer, is that not telepathy? And a perfectly valid test?

--------------------

Anonymous

#536520 - 01/31/02 12:52 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Yes that would indeed be telepathy. I would think the test would best be conducted if the receiving party and the sending party knew each other and had a connection.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#536531 - 01/31/02 01:16 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Fine. I encourage it as long as I can witness to make sure no electronic communication is possible.

--------------------

Offlinemm.
addict
 User Gallery

Loc: England
    #536626 - 01/31/02 04:17 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

In reply to:

Interesting, but note that the CIA abandoned remote-viewing research. That is because it did not bear fruit.

You should get your facts right Swami. Go and read the unclassified DIA reports if you dont believe me. The Russians were always miles ahead in this area anyway.

Are you claiming that telepathy is not possible, or that it has not been repeated in the lab to your satisfaction.

--------------------
MAPS.org: supporting psychedelic and medical marijuana research since 1986

Edited by mm. (01/31/02 04:32 AM)

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#536686 - 01/31/02 07:54 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

You should get your facts right Swami. Go and read the unclassified DIA reports if you dont believe me. The Russians were always miles ahead in this area anyway.
Ah, pardon me. It worked so well that they abandoned the research.

Are you claiming that telepathy is not possible, or that it has not been repeated in the lab to your satisfaction.
I sincerely don't know if you have not read any other posts here regarding telepathy, have a very short attention span, or enjoy hearing the same thing over and over.

I have made my stance on this abundantly clear on about a dozen occasions. I make no claims that anything is impossible because a negative can never be proven. However, telepathy has not been repeated to my nor the vast majority of science's satisfaction.

Once again, note that James Randi's $10,000,000 still goes unclaimed and my v-e-r-y simple test proposed here (and amended as per suggestions from believers) is largely ignored. People would rather, talk, hyperbolize, postulate, theorize, blah, blah, blah, anything at all to avoid demonstration.

There is an age-old cliche that still holds up. "The proof is in the pudding."

--------------------

OfflineNeonBlack
enthusiast
    #536703 - 01/31/02 08:20 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

For what it's worth, I'll share one of the strangest things that's ever happened to me. Of course, one could just dismiss my story as an outright lie but that's ok with me, I know what happened. In high school I had a friend named Amy.. We were both pretty disenchanted with all of our classes and spent our time talking and reading instead of listening in our english class. While talking on the phone one night we got on the subject of telepathy and she mentioned that she had some strange experiences and thought that she might have a real talent. So, being of an open scientific mind, I proposed a standard experiment where I would draw a picture and concentrate on it, and she would try and replicate what I drew. So, I picked up a piece of paper and something to write on.. First I thought I would draw a pentagram, but decided against it. Then, I thought I would draw a picture of a little house, but I decided not to do that as well. Finally I settled on an arrow. I drew the arrow and concentrated on it. She was quiet for a little while and then she says that she has a few things, but they're kind of strange.. I said ok, what did you get.. She then says well, the first thing that I got was an anarchy sign (I was shocked but remained silent), then she said she had a picture of four squares with a triangle on top (even more shocked, still silent), finally she says that she has an arrow drawn (but in the opposite direction as mine). I told her what my thought process was and she was less suprised than I was, she already knew that she had a talent. So.. I have still not had anyone come up with a plausible explanation for what happened. It still blows my mind to this day. Anyway, believe it or not, it's up to you. It's nice however to have personal proof of something that so many people deny the existence of.

Edited by NeonBlack (01/31/02 08:22 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder