Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
Re: Telepathy on shrooms: part II [Re: imstunned]
    #18995228 - 10/18/13 01:45 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

To reply to any person and quote them specifically just click on the quote sign on that persons post.:thumbup: (Top right side of the post)

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
InvisibleOrgoneConclusion
Blue Fish Group
Male

Loc: Under the C
Re: Telepathy on shrooms: part II [Re: Cyclohexylamine]
    #18995376 - 10/18/13 02:23 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

And it was Steve Jobs btw.

As they are both Reptilians, they are essentially interchangeable.

--------------------

InvisibleLunarEclipse
Enlil's Official Story
Male User Gallery

Loc: Building 7
Re: Telepathy on shrooms: part II [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #19004303 - 10/20/13 04:57 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

OrgoneConclusion said:
Quote:

And it was Steve Jobs btw.

As they are both Reptilians, they are essentially interchangeable.

When you learn to play, you will be 400 years old. 

Kidding, that will NEVER happen.  This chick, however, got it early and often.

Enjoy.

--------------------
Anxiety is what you make it.

Offlineimstunned
Stranger
Re: Telepathy on shrooms: part II [Re: LunarEclipse]
    #19012828 - 10/22/13 11:56 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

I had a small LSD trip yesterday and i was connected with the rats again. Pretty easy this time. The last weeks i always tried to do so without drugs and i felt the connection for a second every now and then. But yesterday the connection was constant again. And it was exactly the same as before on shrooms. The event does not have anything to do with a certain drug. The drug just makes me able to do so easy.

At some point i needed a rest from the rats and watched tv. Somewhen i had a strange feeling in my brain, like some very warm and nice second-batches. I couldnt figure why until i had a strong feeling of im having to watch at my rats (the feeling u have in the city, someone watching at your back, u turn around and someone is indeed watching you). I have this feeling SO often lately and everytime i look to my rats then one of it is watching me. I think i can now say for certainity that this feeling is REAL. It is by any means coincidence. Believe it or not, everybody wants to believe in it, but at the end of the day noone really does. Everyone declares it a coincidence. Because if it wouldnt be coincidence, the world would know about it, no? Fuck no! But why? Why am i the one discovering this? I cant believe i am.

Anyway what i was about to tell you, the warm feeling i got from one of my rats. I then laid back, closed my eyes and concentrated pretty hard on these waves and they got SO intense. I could CLEARLY feel them. At some point i figured what it was. Love. It was Love. (now i gotta sound like a hippy eh?! But keep on reading buddy :wink: )
I gotta tell u about me, i didnt feel love for a long time. Tho i have a very lovely gf for about 5 years. Infact i thought it was just an empty frase or an illusion by weak people trying to get something good out of their lives (or something along those lines :laugh:). Yesterday i found something sick. I figured that this was indeed some kind of love. And Love is the only thing a single person can change the world with. It is the only 'positive Power' a single person can create himself and connect to another (i am searching for the right word, i guess i found it) beeing. U can also manipulate people (beeings entirely i guess) with these feelings. These feelings are stronger and change more around u than u can ever think of.
Now thinking about this i guess i found that hate is such a feeling aswell, i guess the 'negative Power' (now it all makes sense with the 'everything has its two sites. Or what newton said every action creates a reaction. Or Ying and Yang', call it what ever u like).

What i also now figured is: in the last ~10 years i got very lazy. I am only hanging in my room and researching the internet quietly. This also didnt allow anyone to manipulate me. Or atleast it limited the amount by people manipulating me (unwillingly or knowingly, just thinking about me) to a minimum. I believe this has something to do with me being able to discover all this.
See? Talking about it even helps me to understand it all better (or better said - i understand it all anyway, it just helps me to put it in words for others to understand. And the more i write about it the more 'wow effects' i have.)

Anyway! i gotta run! Ill be back!

A special hint: get urself some rats and TRY! If anything comes out of it dont forget to come back here and talk with me about it :smile:

edit: a little note i want to add (mostly for myself): When i got my rats i was reading about them in the internet a lot. I somewhere read about a rat that eats the corneal from its human. As a friendly turn. On the other hand i want one rat to cuddle a lot.

A few days later i had one rat constantly laying next to me letting me crawl her, and the other rat seriously started to eat my corneal from the feet. I talked about it with my gf (like: exactly what i wanted to have!). Before i couldnt connect this with eachother. It was a coinsidence obviously. Now however i think these rats got the waves of my brain. Actually im pretty sure about that. The rats couldnt even know about eating corneal. Because they have NEVER experienced it. Now me reading about it in the internet and have a strong feeling of 'i want' all of the sudden it happens? HOW?

Edited by imstunned (10/22/13 12:45 PM)

InvisibleLunarEclipse
Enlil's Official Story
Male User Gallery

#19013203 - 10/22/13 01:32 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

--------------------

Invisibleliquidlounge

#19013257 - 10/22/13 01:41 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

*insert halloween remix track* but then uncertainty strikes.

Now! But not!

Etc.

And now this ruins or does it.  :suicide:

--------------------
As far as I assume to know...

InvisibleLunarEclipse
Enlil's Official Story
Male User Gallery

Re: Telepathy on shrooms: part II [Re: liquidlounge]
    #19013395 - 10/22/13 02:05 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

liquidlounge said:
*insert halloween remix track* but then uncertainty strikes.

Now! But not!

Etc.

And now this ruins or does it.  :suicide:

Not sure what this has to do with loving rats, but I can run with it.

My kitty has improved my hunting skills.  I can actually catch mice that he corners.  Now rats, that's another story.

Although he brought in a live female redwing blackbird in the middle of the day I managed to get back outside after only a little window bashing.

--------------------

Invisibleliquidlounge

#19013635 - 10/22/13 02:53 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Not sure what this has to do with loving rats, but I can run with it.

What is it?

--------------------
As far as I assume to know...

OfflineWithinity
Untitled
Male

Loc: Côte d’Ivoire
Re: Telepathy on shrooms: part II [Re: Swami]
    #19013678 - 10/22/13 03:03 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

IMO the word telepathy fits in the same category as God and spirituality meaning we are not exactly sure how to classify it yet and as it remains a subjective phenomena.

--------------------

Blue Fish Group
Male

Re: Telepathy on shrooms: part II [Re: Withinity]
    #19013998 - 10/22/13 04:22 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

All three are members of the set called delusion.

--------------------

OfflineWithinity
Untitled
Male

#19014149 - 10/22/13 05:12 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

It depends , if you were to consider telepathy as a form of non verbal communication based on expression and body language would it be so deluded?

Animals do this all the time , our species not so much but doesn't mean we aren't capable of it.

--------------------

Blue Fish Group
Male

#19014174 - 10/22/13 05:18 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Ah yes, the classic PSP redefinition of words. Telepathy does not mean reading body language. It is alleged direct mind-to-mind communication not relying on the standard five senses.

--------------------

OfflineWithinity
Untitled
Male

#19014274 - 10/22/13 05:38 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Regardless I'm pretty sure this is whats happening when people on Psychedelics refer to experiencing telepathy.

--------------------

Offlineimstunned
Stranger
    #19017318 - 10/23/13 03:22 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Its nothing about god or spirituality (it might be exactly that, but not 'something like it'). I now searched for the prove that scientists connected the rat brains with eachother (which i have seen lately). And see what i found, they already did it with human and rats: http://www.geekosystem.com/brain-to-brain-connection-established-between-humans-and-rats/

Never heared anything was connected with god or anything like that by scientists

Edited by imstunned (10/23/13 03:29 AM)

OfflineWithinity
Untitled
Male

#19017324 - 10/23/13 03:24 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Re read my posts that's not what i was suggesting at all.

--------------------

Offlineimstunned
Stranger
    #19017344 - 10/23/13 03:34 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

IMO the word telepathy fits in the same category as God and spirituality meaning we are not exactly sure how to classify it yet and as it remains a subjective phenomena.

Indeed thats exactly what u said. Be careful, think again WHY do u say something like that. U might be controlled to say that to fool everyone who read my text and make them think im insane. Its not a subjective phenomena. Its researched and proven by scientists.

Also, im pretty sure the way u talk u think u cant be controlled. Pls watch the documentary Timeghost - moving forward. U r getting programmed by the day u are born. From your parents who became controlled before (unknowingly or unwillingly).

Did u know u can be controlled to be a headless slave and u r even happy with it? It is possible and that is exactly whats happening today. U guys are going to work happy eh? U standup everyday for someone else to work ur asses of, and u do it gladly! U r proud to say u r a worker. And u say every noneworker is a douchebag beggar eh? U dont even realize it because u was trained to think thats the normal life. Working for someone else to earn money (some elite member (later billionar) invented to make slaves out of the World.)

Do you know a millionar within your friends circle? I got very frustated when i figured that i have noone around me who has enough money to retire even tho they work their asses off for like 45 years. Something doesnt smelled right to me back then. Why do i know NOBODY who can live from their money?

Why is it possible for bosses to earn 95% of the income thousands of people work for? Why should that be possible? One earns millions a day by sitting on his fat arse while thousands of people work their asses off their whole lives almost ending up with Zero at the end of every month? And are even proud on that? It seems like there are only programmed people who dont care. They also dont think about it. They just blindly do what happens around them. Earning to then give the money away for consuming. U cant see that this is a devils circle? U are not coming any step forward.

Lately i talked with my dad about doctors and that they are operating 20% more than a few years back. Thats because they not get enough money. Not because it has to happen. To me that is absolutely shocking! They operate (playing with peoples lives) just to get more money. my dad said 'This are things im not thinking about. That is NORMAL. The poor man is so blinded from the 'new world order'. The sadest thing of that all is, i dont even want to try and show him whats really up here. Because that would show him that he was a puppet his whole fucking life and might make him fall into depressions... he is exactly that what i never want to become. A headless - none thinking - zombie. Thats what the govs want u to be. Blindly trusting the gov. What they are saying is true. Everything else is conspiracy theory (again u r programmed to think that way).

U think Fluoride is good for ur boddy? Good for ur teeth? :laugh: Why do u think they put it in the water? Or tooth paste. Toothpaste can be said 'for the teeth'. But the water??? U seriously think water factorys give a shit about ur teeth?
Ask yourself one question: IF a government would want to toxify a whole nation to make them blind working zombies, how and/or where would it be possible? My answer was 'in things they need every day' that is? 'water and toothpaste' *shocking*. How to make a a whole nation sick so the national output gets higher by them visiting the doctor? Immunization. Which triggers Allergys and chronic diseases.
Fluoride in water was invented around 1940 if im not wrong. From 1940 to today the exact effect from Fluoride was entirely changed by scientist researchers 3 times! U understand that? Scientists found out that it doesnt do what they initially thought(im not exactly sure what the changes were but u can research it). But the water kept being toxified the entire time until today. How? U r not requesting things like that? U blindly just think 'it will be good, the govs do it'. It is NOT good. This stuff is made to calcify ur pineal gland which basically makes u a blind working zombie. I know its hard to accept. Accepting it would mean accepting you are a zombie slave. Or to stop working.
Please read what is written on your toothpaste right NOW. i did that for the first time a few months back and i was shocked again. It says if u have any more fluoride than what u take everyday with your toothpaste u must contact ur doctor because it is too much then. Thats the max dose u should take. That would mean u can not use water anymore. because that way u take MORE fluoride. By drinking fluoride the liver works off 50% of it. The other 50% get right into ur bloodstream and will calcify your pineal gland. However, if u take a shower, and your pores open up 100% of the fluoride will go into ur bloodstream. Thats why u should never keep staying under the water. Make urself wet as quick as possible, then put water off, wash urself, and water on quick again. Never stay longer than u need!

If we would invent free energy (which was easily possible even back in Teslas times) and use the resources of the world (water, wind, sun) at the end of the day we would need max 3% of the whole world to work. Experts estimated this could all be done within 10 years. Around the WHOLE world. NOBODY would be hungry anymore. Nobody HAVE to work anymore. But for the 3% work that still has to happen there will be humans to help out gladly.We could have paradise on earth again! Thats what the adam and eva story says by the way. He did something bad so paradise is not there anymore. The Govs do something bad so we cant have paradise. The only reason why this isnt happening is because of the human elite. The richest man alive. Because they wouldnt be the richest anymore. Money WOULDNT exist. Hunger wouldnt exist.

The changes for that would be payable by money earned within one year, by factorys that can be gone by tomorrow and nobody would miss them. Factorys only build to SCAM YOU. To make u a blind programmed working slave.

Now what is different to us today to the 'poor slaves' back then who got bread and water instead of money? Back in the days the slaves knew what they had and nobody came around asking to get some of their bread or water. Today we are getting money. Now what are we going to do with the money? We buy a car, to get to the supermarket. To get there we need patrol. How much of the patrol money goes back to the gov? For germans it is about 50%!!!!!!!! Now we got our patrol driving to the supermarket. Finally, we have our bread! But oh wait, wtf is this? Taxes? U now seriously want me to pay taxes to get me my bread? Oh wait, this is normal isnt it? Everyone does it, so it will be okay. But its not!!!!! U just think its okay because u r fucking programmed (hahaha u will think, this guy is crazy for thinking that. But really u r the one who is crazy for blindly thinking 'everyone does it, the gov says u have to do it, so its right' and not requesting anything.

Can u explain what makes the slaves today have a more comfortable life than the slaves before we are so sorry for? Infact we have it worse. We are forced to give away some of our 'bread' to just get the real bread. This is what they want us to do. Work to then get the money back to make slaves out of us.

Did u know factorys make things inferior so they brake quick so u have to get a new one? Lies? :laugh:

Please take anything personal because its not. I know u r programmed to think different. That is what makes me angry. Not u urself. U r just a puppet on the strings

Edited by imstunned (10/23/13 06:47 AM)

OfflineWithinity
Untitled
Male

#19017469 - 10/23/13 04:42 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Withinity said:

Quote:

OrgoneConclusion said:
All three are members of the set called delusion.

Quote:

Withinity said:
It depends , if you were to consider telepathy as a form of non verbal communication based on expression and body language would it be so deluded?

Animals do this all the time , our species not so much but doesn't mean we aren't capable of it.

Quote:

OrgoneConclusion said:
Ah yes, the classic PSP redefinition of words. Telepathy does not mean reading body language. It is alleged direct mind-to-mind communication not relying on the standard five senses.

Quote:

Withinity said:
Regardless I'm pretty sure this is whats happening when people on Psychedelics refer to experiencing telepathy.

You attack one of my posts out of context and then ignore the rest. :hissyfit:

--------------------

Blue Fish Group
Male

#19017476 - 10/23/13 04:47 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Withinity said:

There, there. I actually agree, now dry your eyes. :hug:

--------------------

Offlineimstunned
Stranger
    #19017622 - 10/23/13 06:50 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
    #19017696 - 10/23/13 07:45 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

You're posting almost pure bullshit I hope you know that. :lol:

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder