Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: What do you do about suicidal tendency's? [Re: protected_son]
    #5081062 -

that really sucks about your friends, are they being sent to prison for a pipe? that's harsh.

I listen to pretty much all music. but yeah, gangster rap is pretty harsh... I try listening to nice music, sounds like you have a deep connection with music, do you play any instruments or anything?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you do about suicidal tendency's? [Re: Aaladorn]
    #5081065 -

I try to play piano,guitar and I have a beat maker but I'm not good. I have an obsession with free styling/poetry.


--------------------
*~-READ-~*

The creator of this reply or this post takes no responsibility or liability for anything that happens as a result of, you, reading or trying anything on this page or anything contained in subsequent pages. By reading this. you are implying that you are in agreement with this disclaimer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you do about suicidal tendency's? [Re: protected_son]
    #5081068 -

you don't have to be "good" just make the sounds you want to hear, takes a lot of practice to be able to play exactly what you want to be able to.

I really like hip hop. and trying to make up rhymes. here's something I'm working on:

done with suppressing my desperation with cannibus and masturbation
my existence needs to be perceived, and well received to gain some self esteem
convinced that to succeed I must conceive a decree
banishing my apathy.
I implore to thee a plea to be seen, a brand new me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you do about suicidal tendency's? [Re: Aaladorn]
    #5081069 -

thats sick dude


--------------------
*~-READ-~*

The creator of this reply or this post takes no responsibility or liability for anything that happens as a result of, you, reading or trying anything on this page or anything contained in subsequent pages. By reading this. you are implying that you are in agreement with this disclaimer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you do about suicidal tendency's? [Re: protected_son]
    #5081072 -

Im pretty sure I know what I need to do but its hard to let go. Seeing if you all could give me a better answer but its not the case. Gotta do what you gotta it sucks I want an answer which I will never know.


--------------------
*~-READ-~*

The creator of this reply or this post takes no responsibility or liability for anything that happens as a result of, you, reading or trying anything on this page or anything contained in subsequent pages. By reading this. you are implying that you are in agreement with this disclaimer.

Edited by protected_son (12/19/05 07:50 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you do about suicidal tendency's? [Re: protected_son]
    #5081075 -

do you mean that as a compliment are are you saying I'm sick like disgusting...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you do about suicidal tendency's? [Re: Aaladorn]
    #5081084 -

I mean it is good.


--------------------
*~-READ-~*

The creator of this reply or this post takes no responsibility or liability for anything that happens as a result of, you, reading or trying anything on this page or anything contained in subsequent pages. By reading this. you are implying that you are in agreement with this disclaimer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you do about suicidal tendency's? [Re: protected_son]
    #5081085 -

you don't have to let go of anything, just try carrying more.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you do about suicidal tendency's? [Re: protected_son]
    #5081105 -

going through shit like this can make you a stronger person. when your life is going good you'll have that much more respect for it. be patient man, good things are out there. I'm seriously just now at 21 years old beginning to understand how to be happy. I've been sad for a long time, worried about things that I have no control over. totally gave up on life for like 2 years and didn't talk to ANYONE at all.

christians call it trials and tribulations or something... I think it's part of the human experience to go through depression.

I do worry about your voices though, that's not a good sign at all.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you do about suicidal tendency's? [Re: Aaladorn]
    #5081110 -

In a world of sleep the awakin souls risin.
existence is bleak shakin skeletal bone of a prisin.
Persistence is known to seek wisdom.
Every Christmas Christian go home and speak there religion.

Its been a minute it usualy takes me a pretty long time to write a song but there pretty cool atleast I think they are.


--------------------
*~-READ-~*

The creator of this reply or this post takes no responsibility or liability for anything that happens as a result of, you, reading or trying anything on this page or anything contained in subsequent pages. By reading this. you are implying that you are in agreement with this disclaimer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you do about suicidal tendency's? [Re: protected_son]
    #5081115 -

alright time to delete this thread so everybody on shroomy doesn't think im a nut job. I wont hurt ya. Im actualy a peacefull person. Take it easy all peace.


--------------------
*~-READ-~*

The creator of this reply or this post takes no responsibility or liability for anything that happens as a result of, you, reading or trying anything on this page or anything contained in subsequent pages. By reading this. you are implying that you are in agreement with this disclaimer.

Edited by protected_son (12/19/05 08:06 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you do about suicidal tendency's? [Re: protected_son]
    #5081117 -

you should check out Blackalicious, the album Blazing Arrow is rediculously good. I think you'd like it, it's really upbeat too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you do about suicidal tendency's? [Re: protected_son]
    #5081119 -

aaahhh forget it I could careless what you people think of me. Its interesting to hear your thoughts tho. Anyway thank you all.

If anybody else can tell me whats up fell free. merry Christmas and happy new year. Have a nice day.


--------------------
*~-READ-~*

The creator of this reply or this post takes no responsibility or liability for anything that happens as a result of, you, reading or trying anything on this page or anything contained in subsequent pages. By reading this. you are implying that you are in agreement with this disclaimer.

Edited by protected_son (12/19/05 08:11 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Timothy Leary in Suicidal Tendencies video (youtube) LearyfanS 1,692 9 06/16/06 07:10 PM
by Snaggletooth
* I am attempting suicide (and Corporal Kielbasa made me do it)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
RandalFlagg 5,244 63 01/25/07 10:15 PM
by supercollider
* A Discussion on Christianity.
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Innominate 9,327 80 05/16/07 11:11 AM
by evolprim
* Assisted Suicide i8an8thsGF 963 16 10/04/06 08:29 PM
by i8an8thsGF
* Christianity!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
ShroomismM 10,262 82 02/01/08 09:01 PM
by Atheist
* Awesome quotes from Fundamentalist Christian chat rooms
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
robbyberto 11,161 115 09/26/10 09:21 PM
by hidenseek
* Has LSD turned my friend turned Christian?
( 1 2 3 all )
LearyfanS 5,174 40 06/01/05 04:04 PM
by fearfect
* Having a little fun with christianity
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
RedNucleus 5,099 85 03/25/06 09:36 AM
by Psychoslut

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,013 topic views. 2 members, 13 guests and 263 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.