Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 8693 | 8694 | 8695 | 8696 | 8697 | 8698 | 8699 | 8700 | 8701 | 8702 | 8703 | 8704 | 8705 | 8706 | 8707 | 8708 | 8709 | 8710 | 8711 | 8712 | 8713 | | Last >
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Dubrollin] * 3
    #29665949 -

Push it longer! Nothing more disappointing than premature weed


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Dubrollin] * 3
    #29665967 -

That’s a long way from being ready. Post here-Cannabis Growers Unite!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: The Tao]
    #29665983 -

Thanks dudes. Kinda was thinking of late October but πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
Will do


--------------------
:sporedrop:

β€œMore precious was the light in your eyes than all the roses in the world"

:cheers:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Dubrollin] * 2
    #29666003 -

It's croptober, not croptember πŸ˜›


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: fontinalis666] * 12
    #29666021 -





--------------------
𝕴𝖋 𝕴 π–π–†π–›π–Š π–˜π–Šπ–Šπ–“ π–‹π–šπ–—π–™π–π–Šπ–— π–Žπ–™ π–Žπ–˜ π–‡π–ž π–˜π–™π–†π–“π–‰π–Žπ–“π–Œ π–šπ–•π–”π–“ π–™π–π–Š π–˜π–π–”π–šπ–‘π–‰π–Šπ–—π–˜ 𝖔𝖋 π•²π–Žπ–†π–“π–™π–˜
:drugnerd: TekDeck        Autist Tally :laugh:

"Mother Mycelium, I wandered in the darkness of unmarked plates and forgotten codes. Enlighten me with clarity and discipline, that every jar and dish shall bear its true name."

"Luminous Logos, I faltered in my shorthand faith. Grant me the diligence to record in full, and the foresight to recall every meaning with certainty."

-Father LewDoja

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: fontinalis666] * 2
    #29666031 -

fontinalis666 said:
It's croptober, not croptember πŸ˜›



I've had some Sativa dominate strains go into November. I won't grow those outdoors again.


--------------------
Even if you fail, success is the knowledge gained along the way.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: COgrower] * 1
    #29666050 -

COgrower said:
fontinalis666 said:
It's croptober, not croptember πŸ˜›



I've had some Sativa dominate strains go into November. I won't grow those outdoors again.



Woof, november is rough lol


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: fontinalis666] * 16
    #29666062 -



My first BRF to Bulk has already yielded its first flush. One GT (MS) cake shredded and mixed with coir at 1:1 on 08/25.



Thanks to Pastywhyte’s Ez dialed monotubs idea, I modified the mineral water bottle enough so I didn't have to touch a thing. In all this time I only opened it to do indirect misting twice β€” and honestly, I don't think it was even necessary.



77.9g for a first flush from a single cake β€” seems pretty decent to me.



And I think it's the tallest mushroom I've grown so far.

Super happy with it. :smile2:

I'll definitely run many more tests β€” though I'll stick with cakes on the side as well, because they are way more photogenic.

Hugs :heart:


--------------------
"Little shark in da bathtub"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Belintaf] * 1
    #29666064 -

:bringiton:


--------------------


:peace: & :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Belintaf]
    #29666172 -

Belintaf said:


My first BRF to Bulk has already yielded its first flush. One GT (MS) cake shredded and mixed with coir at 1:1 on 08/25.



Thanks to Pastywhyte’s Ez dialed monotubs idea, I modified the mineral water bottle enough so I didn't have to touch a thing. In all this time I only opened it to do indirect misting twice β€” and honestly, I don't think it was even necessary.



77.9g for a first flush from a single cake β€” seems pretty decent to me.



And I think it's the tallest mushroom I've grown so far.

Super happy with it. :smile2:

I'll definitely run many more tests β€” though I'll stick with cakes on the side as well, because they are way more photogenic.

Hugs :heart:



:fuckyeah:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Tri] * 10
    #29666324 -

Tri said:






Glad to see you found your way back here Tri, how you've been man?

Tax: Azurescens patch update





--------------------
β€œAll Fungi are edible.

Some fungi are only edible once.”
― Terry Pratchett


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Kloakk] * 8
    #29666364 -






Some various cubesπŸ‘

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Awfullotofshrooms] * 8
    #29666419 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: langten69] * 10
    #29666480 -

Damn, these GTs came out really blue...



Hugs :heart:


--------------------
"Little shark in da bathtub"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Belintaf] * 23
    #29666753 -


Some of Tree Frog's unidentified pan IND01 poking through the clouds.  Forbidden red droplets make brain do the happy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: alaskappalachian] * 14
    #29666826 -

Prepping some wheat



My cultivation corner:heart::mushroom2:



I started these in spring from seed, labeled as bell peppers, turns out they are likely some of the hottest possible peppers. A capsicum chinensis I believe. Guess there's was some mislabeling by the supplier :rofl:



Black swallowtail catterpillars have taken up residence on our rue :smile:



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Agar Wedge] * 1
    #29666895 -

Those look like some tasty (bell peppers)


--------------------





An enigma some caerulescens n a mono 😎

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: bloodssonnew]
    #29666900 -

:onfire:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Agar Wedge] * 11
    #29666988 -



Time to pluck,right?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: divineverdance]
    #29667020 -

Yes sir, the deciding factor is if the veils have torn, which it looks like those have or are darn close too. Enjoy your harvest homie :cool::mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 8693 | 8694 | 8695 | 8696 | 8697 | 8698 | 8699 | 8700 | 8701 | 8702 | 8703 | 8704 | 8705 | 8706 | 8707 | 8708 | 8709 | 8710 | 8711 | 8712 | 8713 | | Last >

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Post deleted by Administrator
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Alien 26,660 72 08/26/02 09:55 AM
by kingkc
* The Cultivation Confessional Booth - The Unofficial Cultivation Off Topic Discussion.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 1504 1505 )
BeefExtreme 471,075 30,085 10/11/26 12:28 AM
by Headies
* Cultivation of 7 strains in pasteurized straw Lana 2,699 2 03/20/02 06:34 AM
by bagmandsl
* alt.drugs.mushrooms.cultivation (good/bad idea) BikeCourier 7,161 9 10/26/21 08:04 PM
by LogicaL Chaos
* Post deleted by users_request
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
NuShroomPharmerII 28,111 85 06/04/01 06:53 PM
by MNmyc
* VOTE!! Outdoor Cultivation Forum w/Moe For Mod!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
TM 25,055 73 04/13/10 03:30 AM
by jingus
* Important - All Cultivators please read.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
ThorA 43,989 103 05/31/05 05:35 AM
by Anno
* Post deleted by users_request
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
McMan 26,666 93 05/06/01 03:56 PM
by 3DSHROOM

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
5,233,093 topic views. 14 members, 504 guests and 213 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.112 seconds spending 0.087 seconds on 16 queries.