Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 8354 | 8355 | 8356 | 8357 | 8358 | 8359 | 8360 | 8361 | 8362 | 8363 | 8364 | 8365 | 8366 | 8367 | 8368 | 8369 | 8370 | 8371 | 8372 | 8373 | 8374 | | Last >
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: mushboy]
    #29369653 -

Have some morel pieces and some spring king pores I've been meaning to do similar with


--------------------
"Remember, kids, the difference between science and screwing around is writing it down" -adam savage
Flowchart for Recommended plan of action.
Learn the tried and true way to grow mushrooms
Use the Damn search engine
After you know what you're doing, take a break 
Pick a book, Make some chips!
Josex said:Don't take the site seriously bro, ain't worth it.
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Scemilope] * 1
    #29369655 -

Scemilope said:
Cubes from a wild collection.

Small but nice looking lil fellers.

They gave me a very thick new print to play with.



Print porn :howyoudoing:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: mushboy] * 5
    #29369656 -



When the spawn is so clean you can barely tell it's fully colonized... :chefskiss:

:heart: millet


--------------------
:blackspy:00010010
"When a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."


The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery <-- This is the way.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: ClarkHarglark] * 1
    #29369668 -

That look is why I hate millet.

ClarkHarglark said:
Scemilope said:
Cubes from a wild collection.

Small but nice looking lil fellers.

They gave me a very thick new print to play with.



Print porn :howyoudoing:



:pantytail:


--------------------
"Remember, kids, the difference between science and screwing around is writing it down" -adam savage
Flowchart for Recommended plan of action.
Learn the tried and true way to grow mushrooms
Use the Damn search engine
After you know what you're doing, take a break 
Pick a book, Make some chips!
Josex said:Don't take the site seriously bro, ain't worth it.
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: tryptkaloids] * 16
    #29369698 -

Love me an inverted cap

Apollo

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: 3.A.M] * 10
    #29369700 -

Second di-mon pan cross :smile:




--------------------
And if I only could
I'd make a deal with God
And I'd get him to swap our places
I'd be running up that road
Be running up that hill
With no problems

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: tree frog]
    #29369711 -

tree frog said:
Second di-mon pan cross :smile:






Nice. What are you using for a microscope?


--------------------
You can ignore the truth to your final breath. But trust me, it will meet you there to be ignored no longer.

The answer to your question is almost always 42
“The answer is always grow more shroom.” Mr Piggy
- Those two answers coexist peacefully.

Quick Sterilization Reference for Altitude

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: 1NFIN8] * 7
    #29369715 -

I bought something used off of eBay and had to fix it up. But yeah it does well now that I have it put together.

American Optics One - Ten



--------------------
And if I only could
I'd make a deal with God
And I'd get him to swap our places
I'd be running up that road
Be running up that hill
With no problems

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: tree frog] * 8
    #29369814 -



Blade of grass hitchhiker


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: tree frog] * 13
    #29369815 -





Thai Elephant Gate, probably one of the fastest and heaviest set I've gotten.

Agar to Grains - 09.08
Grains to Substrate - 09.18
First pinning - 10.07
Harvest - 10.10

668g wet first flush.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: paff] * 20
    #29369898 -


Psilocybe allenii

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: the_chosen_one] * 21
    #29369900 -


Psilocybe subaeruginosa

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: neonspores]
    #29369923 -

neonspores said:
Gubar1 said:
GT second flush, 3 plates of these big guys




Saw you post these on Reddit haha




Really? I haven't posted on Reddit before. Are you sure its the same pic?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Gubar1]
    #29369981 -

Gubar1 said:
neonspores said:
Gubar1 said:
GT second flush, 3 plates of these big guys




Saw you post these on Reddit haha




Really? I haven't posted on Reddit before. Are you sure its the same pic?



That's crazy, maybe somebody stole your pics... swear I saw this same post and same caption earlier today on like 2-3 different subs...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: neonspores] * 2
    #29369995 -

that is just..awesome..

(I need attention):priceclap:


--------------------
The PF Tek is my area.:oldman:

Where all anonymity is lost, there cannot exist a person.

Where one cannot avoid to share, there is God

www.zamnesia.nl
RustyWhyte is Commercial!



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Cakewonder] * 14
    #29370248 -

I am going to bother you people with the flowerpot subaeruginosa a lot .





Did I already tell it's subaer? Grows in a flowerpot? No grains? Yes I did. Flowerpot subaers. Gobble it up. If you don't, I will

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Churpee Choozle] * 21
    #29370268 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: milkboy] * 2
    #29370292 -

Nice fucking grow :rockon:


--------------------
It doesn't matter what i think of you...all that matters is clean spawn
I'm tired do me a favor

I'M A MEMBER FIRST, TC WHEN NEEDED AND MOD WHEN I HAVE TO BE !!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: cronicr] * 9
    #29370379 -



--------------------
Nature Reclaims All.
See, I'm flarkin' helpful.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Wedgie] * 14
    #29370430 -



--------------------
:mushroomgrow: list of teks I find useful :mushroomgrow:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 8354 | 8355 | 8356 | 8357 | 8358 | 8359 | 8360 | 8361 | 8362 | 8363 | 8364 | 8365 | 8366 | 8367 | 8368 | 8369 | 8370 | 8371 | 8372 | 8373 | 8374 | | Last >

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Post deleted by Administrator
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Alien 26,627 72 08/26/02 07:55 AM
by kingkc
* alt.drugs.mushrooms.cultivation (good/bad idea) BikeCourier 7,151 9 10/26/21 06:04 PM
by LogicaL Chaos
* The Cultivation Confessional Booth - The Unofficial Cultivation Off Topic Discussion.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 1463 1464 )
BeefExtreme 459,380 29,262 10/01/26 09:00 PM
by BeefExtreme
* Congratulations to our newest Trusted Cultivators, DV8DUG and Churpee Choozle
( 1 2 3 all )
veggieM 596 42 09/29/26 06:40 PM
by JW123
* Post deleted by users_request
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
NuShroomPharmerII 28,090 85 06/04/01 04:53 PM
by MNmyc
* VOTE!! Outdoor Cultivation Forum w/Moe For Mod!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
TM 25,043 73 04/13/10 01:30 AM
by jingus
* Important - All Cultivators please read.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
ThorA 43,964 103 05/31/05 03:35 AM
by Anno
* Post deleted by users_request
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
McMan 26,642 93 05/06/01 01:56 PM
by 3DSHROOM

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
5,224,625 topic views. 17 members, 159 guests and 348 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.11 seconds spending 0.086 seconds on 18 queries.