Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1445 | 1446 | 1447 | 1448 | 1449 | 1450 | 1451 | 1452 | 1453 | 1454 | 1455 | 1456 | 1457 | 1458 | 1459 | 1460 | 1461 | 1462 | 1463 | 1464 | 1465 |
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: skrimplet]
    #29683583 -

skrimplet said:
PuffM4gicDr4gon said:
Has anybody read Children of Time by Adrian Tchaikovsky? I'm listening to the audiobook right now.

It has to be one of the most unique sci-fi novels I've listened to so far.

In short humans genetically engineered of virus to Super evolve monkeys, but an incident killed all the monkeys and now the virus is evolving spiders and insects. The way the spider culture is explained is incredibly detailed and just wonderful.

Oh and the spiders have Posh British names like Porsche and Bianca.




Man I loved this book but only got about halfway thru when I was on mat leave and now my daughter is almost a year old so I'd have to restart the whole thing ๐Ÿ˜ญ



copped.

will i read it? idk. so many books that sound cool that i pick up but never get to :crying:


--------------------


.~`  ๐”… ๐”ž ๐”ค ๐”ข ๐”ฉ  ๐Ÿฅฏ  ๐”… ๐”ฆ ๐”ฑ ๐”ข ๐”ฐ  `~.
:salute: CAKE WARS III HAPPENING NOW :salute:

๐Ÿงช Castellani Preservation | ๐Ÿ”ฌ The Slidewich | โ˜ ๏ธ Touchless skull sterilizer | ๐Ÿ“ธ Agar plate scanner


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: tryptkaloids]
    #29683591 -

tryptkaloids said:
Lo-Z said:
tryptkaloids said:
I confess i have a cripping tech addiction



ooOOOooooo tryp whats your poison? you into hacky stuff, servers, odds and ends? whats your tech fix?



Literally just fuckin shitty short form content. Atleast i lean on pods and music sometimes, but i need to get comfortable without that extra stimulation.

I think i need to accept i should probably medicate my adhd




Ohhhhh I misunderstood what you meant. I though you were like me and have a technology acquisition problem lol. I :heart: computers.


But also yes, I made a post i think in this thread. Medicating my adhd helped A LOT but now im un-medicated again. The medication showed me and taught me enough to learn how to cope with how my brain functions. Its definitely worth exploring if youre fighting your self daily.

If youre not the medication type, a dopamine detox is also highly recommended.

I have to do this alot or my ass wont even have to motivation to do laundry or dishes and I just stare at them like they will dissappear. Untreated adhd caused me a lot of problems.


--------------------
A Seeker Seeking,,, Things...

Lo-Z Things
State of The Grow :awesomenod: | Lo-Z's Forever Print Tek :print:
Brown Rice Grain Prep (Step by Step) :syringe: | My Favorite Cow PooPoo Sub Tek :poop:

Things that saved Lo-Z
PANS IN TUBS :mushroom2:
Rescuing Your AIO Kit :lifesaver:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Pastywhyte] * 1
    #29683596 -

Pastywhyte said:
I am very proud of my zeros, some of my favorite ratings are zeros. Most are delivered by people I would be ashamed to receive a 5 from. I used to have more but some of them caught bans over the years and the ratings disappeared. I wish that didn't happen but it seems Ythan has no plans to change it back to them sticking around after the ban.

I am actually down to 6 zeros and a single 1 shroom. Only 6 ignores as well. Rookie numbers it seems.



Ive got another zero badge of honor from another dipshit from long ago and i wish it was filtered to the top.


--------------------
Need a lift?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Rasmodius]
    #29683827 -

These are helpful!

So I have 4 200W spiderfarmers for the larger vegetables, and more than 10 20W generic LED grow light panels for random houseplants and carnivorous plants, which would be enough, if they were closer to me.

I guess I am going to figure out how to get at least 100W within 1 meter of my desk now.


Thank you so much!
:mushroom2::fairy:


--------------------
Read the guide, read it again, understand the guide, then start the hobby.

I have no idea what I am doing, but I'm having fun doing it!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: shroom_fae]
    #29683832 -

My confession for the day:

I keep seeing this and have no idea who it is.

Also they are wearing a respirator, but filters for much larger particles than we are concerned with in mycology.

[embed=]https://files.shroomery.org/smileys/yields.gif[/embed]


--------------------
Read the guide, read it again, understand the guide, then start the hobby.

I have no idea what I am doing, but I'm having fun doing it!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: shroom_fae]
    #29683846 -

That is willy myco

for some reason I cant find his youtube when I just searched it


Edited by langten69 (10/02/26 06:38 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: langten69]
    #29683847 -

Thank you!

A quick review of Willy's internet presence leads me to believe this is used here as a joke. Is that correct?


--------------------
Read the guide, read it again, understand the guide, then start the hobby.

I have no idea what I am doing, but I'm having fun doing it!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: shroom_fae]
    #29683851 -

Kinda, he likes to use that word a lot

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: langten69] * 2
    #29683885 -

Willy myco gets ac lot of hate here because he's a scam artist


--------------------
"Remember, kids, the difference between science and screwing around is writing it down" -adam savage
Flowchart for Recommended plan of action.
Learn the tried and true way to grow mushrooms
Use the Damn search engine
After you know what you're doing, take a break 
Pick a book, Make some chips!
Josex said:Don't take the site seriously bro, ain't worth it.
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: tryptkaloids] * 2
    #29683888 -

:yields:

This guy is so ridiculous it's very hard to understand how people take him seriously. It can't be the 4 mushrooms he grows per tub.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: tryptkaloids]
    #29683889 -

Oh shi# what's his scam?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Pastywhyte]
    #29683891 -

Pastywhyte said:
:yields:

This guy is so ridiculous it's very hard to understand how people take him seriously. It can't be the 4 mushrooms he grows per tub.



Edit: its probably his low amount of :yields:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: langten69]
    #29683894 -

Its been a long time so i cant really elaborate very well.

Check out his instagram and keep spending time learning in here and you'll get it in tome


--------------------
"Remember, kids, the difference between science and screwing around is writing it down" -adam savage
Flowchart for Recommended plan of action.
Learn the tried and true way to grow mushrooms
Use the Damn search engine
After you know what you're doing, take a break 
Pick a book, Make some chips!
Josex said:Don't take the site seriously bro, ain't worth it.
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: tryptkaloids]
    #29683895 -

Nevermind it was all taken down.

I wouldnt be suprised if he got caught selling shit online


--------------------
"Remember, kids, the difference between science and screwing around is writing it down" -adam savage
Flowchart for Recommended plan of action.
Learn the tried and true way to grow mushrooms
Use the Damn search engine
After you know what you're doing, take a break 
Pick a book, Make some chips!
Josex said:Don't take the site seriously bro, ain't worth it.
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Pastywhyte]
    #29683897 -

shroom_fae said:
These are helpful!

So I have 4 200W spiderfarmers for the larger vegetables, and more than 10 20W generic LED grow light panels for random houseplants and carnivorous plants, which would be enough, if they were closer to me.

I guess I am going to figure out how to get at least 100W within 1 meter of my desk now.


Thank you so much!
:mushroom2::fairy:



Pastywhyte said:
:yields:

This guy is so ridiculous it's very hard to understand how people take him seriously. It can't be the 4 mushrooms he grows per tub.



Who?


:batlol:


--------------------
Need a lift?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: BeefExtreme]
    #29683899 -

willy i aint heard about dude in awhile :shrug:


--------------------
HUSTLER
How U Survive This Life Everyday Resourcefully
epic GT mono tub
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/17277772

wbs tek
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/11525679
coir tek
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/11917410
results :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: tripdawg420] * 1
    #29683912 -

I confess that I'm incapable of typing out the 5-letter word that starts with Y and ends with S any other way. Gotta be the willymyc thing every time. I know it fucks up the appearance of my paragraphs, but I just can't stop.

For me, the joke goes far beyond just clowning on that dude. It's also just the idea of chasing :yields: when I find them to be just about the least important thing to focus on. Get stable genetics and clean spawn, and you'll probably end up going "oh, shit, now I gotta deal with all these:yields:"


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: B Traven] * 1
    #29683914 -

:camping::camping:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: BeefExtreme]
    #29683924 -

BeefExtreme said:
Pastywhyte said:
:yields:

This guy is so ridiculous it's very hard to understand how people take him seriously. It can't be the 4 mushrooms he grows per tub.



Who?


:batlol:



:canthelpbutlaugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: langten69] * 6
    #29683936 -

Hey guys. I'm at the court house to turn myself in right now. Wish me luck. Also my little brother might make an account hopefully he mentions that he's my brother and you guys can help him out

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1445 | 1446 | 1447 | 1448 | 1449 | 1450 | 1451 | 1452 | 1453 | 1454 | 1455 | 1456 | 1457 | 1458 | 1459 | 1460 | 1461 | 1462 | 1463 | 1464 | 1465 |

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* (YOUR) TRUE CONFESSIONS - of an amateur mycologist: Semi Random Expressions of Gratitude for Awesome Confessions :}
( 1 2 3 4 ... 1170 1171 )
PsiloPsychIn 586,521 23,414 10/02/26 05:04 PM
by JW123
* Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day
( 1 2 3 4 ... 8717 8718 )
saralove 5,224,934 174,353 10/02/26 01:16 PM
by Huskies
* Outdoor Cultivation Idea Smushroom 816 2 03/15/05 02:49 AM
by Smushroom
* Cultivation Humour DadeMurphy 711 12 03/14/05 08:45 PM
by KaptKid
* Brother about to eat a Shroom for the First time. Kotton 654 6 10/08/05 04:36 PM
by Kotton
* I've cultivated... zetek 900 6 12/11/24 07:54 PM
by fahtster
* Mystery Mushroom - First Attempted Cultivation (Success = Free Spore Prints for 5 Lucky People)
( 1 2 3 all )
BlimeyGrimey 12,625 42 10/05/05 07:06 AM
by JackTackle
* Okay you bulk cultivators, let's talk speed and efficiency.
( 1 2 3 all )
Wronguy 5,983 42 11/04/05 02:19 PM
by HippieChick

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
459,682 topic views. 8 members, 56 guests and 154 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.051 seconds spending 0.023 seconds on 16 queries.