Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1444 | 1445 | 1446 | 1447 | 1448 | 1449 | 1450 | 1451 | 1452 | 1453 | 1454 | 1455 | 1456 | 1457 | 1458 | 1459 | 1460 | 1461 | 1462 | 1463 | 1464 |
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: BeefExtreme] * 1
    #29683401 -

I'm fuckin' weak.

:lmafo:


--------------------
Smile through our disguises.

:dancingbear:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: BeefExtreme] * 1
    #29683419 -

And then you destroyed him

I  F U C K I N G  C A N ' T

:canthelpbutlaugh:


--------------------
A Seeker Seeking,,, Things...

Lo-Z Things
State of The Grow :awesomenod: | Lo-Z's Forever Print Tek :print:
Brown Rice Grain Prep (Step by Step) :syringe: | My Favorite Cow PooPoo Sub Tek :poop:

Things that saved Lo-Z
PANS IN TUBS :mushroom2:
Rescuing Your AIO Kit :lifesaver:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Lo-Z] * 3
    #29683433 -

I am very proud of my zeros, some of my favorite ratings are zeros. Most are delivered by people I would be ashamed to receive a 5 from. I used to have more but some of them caught bans over the years and the ratings disappeared. I wish that didn't happen but it seems Ythan has no plans to change it back to them sticking around after the ban.

I am actually down to 6 zeros and a single 1 shroom. Only 6 ignores as well. Rookie numbers it seems.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Toe_Jam] * 4
    #29683436 -

I confess I lost a tiny frog in my truck for about one Lord of the rings movie amount of time.
I had been setting up half water bottles with water  of course that's after having cleaned and searched literally everything I could and not being able to find it at all.The main one of them had some muck and duck weed in it.
As I was sitting at a stop sign it jumped onto my leg. Crawled up my pant leg onto my thigh. Then I managed to catch it in my hand and
got it into the container. Then I brought it to the pond.
Little Freddie fast hands is resting now amongst the pickerel. I love it.

Made the day exciting.

Edited by GenesisCorrupted (10/01/26 05:58 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Pastywhyte]
    #29683468 -

Pastywhyte said:
I am very proud of my zeros, some of my favorite ratings are zeros. Most are delivered by people I would be ashamed to receive a 5 from. I used to have more but some of them caught bans over the years and the ratings disappeared. I wish that didn't happen but it seems Ythan has no plans to change it back to them sticking around after the ban.

I am actually down to 6 zeros and a single 1 shroom. Only 6 ignores as well. Rookie numbers it seems.




Does this mean that otd ratings are separate from cultivation ratings?

I thought they were all intertwined. And I don't dare step foot over to that place.

because I enjoy the good feelings I get when reading my positive ratings .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: BeefExtreme]
    #29683471 -

BeefExtreme said:
I confess! Lowbrow from otd just gave me the best rating of my ongoing tenure here at the org.  Truly, a badge of honor.  I love this place. :iloveit:



Bruh :laugh2::beatadeadhorse::ilold:


--------------------





An enigma some caerulescens n a mono 😎

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: callmehippie]
    #29683488 -

callmehippie said:
Pastywhyte said:
I am very proud of my zeros, some of my favorite ratings are zeros. Most are delivered by people I would be ashamed to receive a 5 from. I used to have more but some of them caught bans over the years and the ratings disappeared. I wish that didn't happen but it seems Ythan has no plans to change it back to them sticking around after the ban.

I am actually down to 6 zeros and a single 1 shroom. Only 6 ignores as well. Rookie numbers it seems.




Does this mean that otd ratings are separate from cultivation ratings?

I thought they were all intertwined. And I don't dare step foot over to that place.

because I enjoy the good feelings I get when reading my positive ratings .



If you value your ratings I would avoid OTD. Although at least the weighted system means a lot of those guys zeros don't hurt much. Worth like a 3 cause they give so many. My zero hurts a lot but my five is only worth like 4.5 cause I give too many of them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Pastywhyte]
    #29683489 -

Wait there's a weighting system!?

Oh wow I bet my five is fucking worthless rofl


--------------------


.~`  𝔅 𝔞 𝔤 𝔢 𝔩  🥯  𝔅 𝔦 𝔱 𝔢 𝔰  `~.
:salute: CAKE WARS III HAPPENING NOW :salute:

🧪 Castellani Preservation | 🔬 The Slidewich | ☠️ Touchless skull sterilizer | 📸 Agar plate scanner


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Rasmodius]
    #29683491 -

Its all bureaocracy baby 😘


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: fontinalis666]
    #29683495 -

shroom_fae said:
I have no larger study on the efficacy of this claim in a sufficiently large sample, but every room in our home has grow lights now, including the closets now thanks to mycology!



https://www.benkuhn.net/lux/

https://extension.illinois.edu/sites/default/files/light_therapy_and_sad.pdf

This is a real thing. It takes an absolute shitload of light to work truly well, but it's a thing.


--------------------


.~`  𝔅 𝔞 𝔤 𝔢 𝔩  🥯  𝔅 𝔦 𝔱 𝔢 𝔰  `~.
:salute: CAKE WARS III HAPPENING NOW :salute:

🧪 Castellani Preservation | 🔬 The Slidewich | ☠️ Touchless skull sterilizer | 📸 Agar plate scanner


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: PuffM4gicDr4gon] * 1
    #29683530 -

PuffM4gicDr4gon said:
Has anybody read Children of Time by Adrian Tchaikovsky? I'm listening to the audiobook right now.

It has to be one of the most unique sci-fi novels I've listened to so far.

In short humans genetically engineered of virus to Super evolve monkeys, but an incident killed all the monkeys and now the virus is evolving spiders and insects. The way the spider culture is explained is incredibly detailed and just wonderful.

Oh and the spiders have Posh British names like Porsche and Bianca.




Man I loved this book but only got about halfway thru when I was on mat leave and now my daughter is almost a year old so I'd have to restart the whole thing 😭


--------------------
idrk how I got here or what I'm here for but I  keep waking up with this biological urge to not die✨

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: skrimplet]
    #29683544 -

I'm about halfway through the first one.

I'm loving how deeply they're building the culture while keeping it simple. So many books think overly convoluted lore = good.

The tongue-in-cheek misandry is pretty funny too. Feels like fair turnabout


--------------------
I've got skills, they don't know where to use me
I'm like the best dressed guy at the nude beach
Nice to meet you!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Lo-Z]
    #29683552 -

I confess i have a cripping tech addiction


--------------------
"Remember, kids, the difference between science and screwing around is writing it down" -adam savage
Flowchart for Recommended plan of action.
Learn the tried and true way to grow mushrooms
Use the Damn search engine
After you know what you're doing, take a break 
Pick a book, Make some chips!
Josex said:Don't take the site seriously bro, ain't worth it.
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Pastywhyte] * 1
    #29683553 -

Rasmodius said:
Wait there's a weighting system!?

Oh wow I bet my five is fucking worthless rofl




:lol::whathesaid:
Pastywhyte said:
callmehippie said:
Pastywhyte said:
I am very proud of my zeros, some of my favorite ratings are zeros. Most are delivered by people I would be ashamed to receive a 5 from. I used to have more but some of them caught bans over the years and the ratings disappeared. I wish that didn't happen but it seems Ythan has no plans to change it back to them sticking around after the ban.

I am actually down to 6 zeros and a single 1 shroom. Only 6 ignores as well. Rookie numbers it seems.




Does this mean that otd ratings are separate from cultivation ratings?

I thought they were all intertwined. And I don't dare step foot over to that place.

because I enjoy the good feelings I get when reading my positive ratings .



If you value your ratings I would avoid OTD. Although at least the weighted system means a lot of those guys zeros don't hurt much. Worth like a 3 cause they give so many. My zero hurts a lot but my five is only worth like 4.5 cause I give too many of them.




Berry interesting.  Didn't  know any of that.  From what I've heard I don't think I really belong over there..

Also thats why I asked.  I wondered how you have so many zeros.  But still 5 shrooms on your display.

so yeah no point in even taking a peek.
I like it right where im an. With all you freaks and geeks


--------------------
:hippie::mushroom2:Take it easy. if it's easy. take it twice:mushroom2::mushroom2:
:sporedrop:The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery:sporedrop:

**A LINK TO EVERTHING**


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: tryptkaloids]
    #29683558 -

tryptkaloids said:
I confess i have a cripping tech addiction



ooOOOooooo tryp whats your poison? you into hacky stuff, servers, odds and ends? whats your tech fix?


--------------------
A Seeker Seeking,,, Things...

Lo-Z Things
State of The Grow :awesomenod: | Lo-Z's Forever Print Tek :print:
Brown Rice Grain Prep (Step by Step) :syringe: | My Favorite Cow PooPoo Sub Tek :poop:

Things that saved Lo-Z
PANS IN TUBS :mushroom2:
Rescuing Your AIO Kit :lifesaver:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Lo-Z] * 1
    #29683562 -

my tech addiction revolves around the techs ability to deliver pr0n
:whacker:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: mushboy]
    #29683565 -

mushboy said:
my tech addiction revolves around the techs ability to deliver pr0n
:whacker:



:computertrip::superthrust:


--------------------
A Seeker Seeking,,, Things...

Lo-Z Things
State of The Grow :awesomenod: | Lo-Z's Forever Print Tek :print:
Brown Rice Grain Prep (Step by Step) :syringe: | My Favorite Cow PooPoo Sub Tek :poop:

Things that saved Lo-Z
PANS IN TUBS :mushroom2:
Rescuing Your AIO Kit :lifesaver:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Lo-Z]
    #29683567 -

:trippydoc:
probably the face i make while im tripping balls while watching hours of filth :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: mushboy]
    #29683572 -

:trippydoc:
:casket:

:epenis:


--------------------
A Seeker Seeking,,, Things...

Lo-Z Things
State of The Grow :awesomenod: | Lo-Z's Forever Print Tek :print:
Brown Rice Grain Prep (Step by Step) :syringe: | My Favorite Cow PooPoo Sub Tek :poop:

Things that saved Lo-Z
PANS IN TUBS :mushroom2:
Rescuing Your AIO Kit :lifesaver:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Lo-Z]
    #29683580 -

Lo-Z said:
tryptkaloids said:
I confess i have a cripping tech addiction



ooOOOooooo tryp whats your poison? you into hacky stuff, servers, odds and ends? whats your tech fix?



Literally just fuckin shitty short form content. Atleast i lean on pods and music sometimes, but i need to get comfortable without that extra stimulation.

I think i need to accept i should probably medicate my adhd


--------------------
"Remember, kids, the difference between science and screwing around is writing it down" -adam savage
Flowchart for Recommended plan of action.
Learn the tried and true way to grow mushrooms
Use the Damn search engine
After you know what you're doing, take a break 
Pick a book, Make some chips!
Josex said:Don't take the site seriously bro, ain't worth it.
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1444 | 1445 | 1446 | 1447 | 1448 | 1449 | 1450 | 1451 | 1452 | 1453 | 1454 | 1455 | 1456 | 1457 | 1458 | 1459 | 1460 | 1461 | 1462 | 1463 | 1464 |

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* New cultivator, have a question Erasmusluclin 1,062 16 06/26/04 08:49 PM
by Erasmusluclin
* I've cultivated... zetek 900 6 12/11/24 07:54 PM
by fahtster
* Medical tyvek vs. Wall wrapping tyvek - Properties discussion wise_gardener 3,244 13 05/13/12 03:31 PM
by Nettle Foxcelot
* URGENT! Need medical/legal advice
( 1 2 all )
dr_skipper 5,084 25 05/17/08 05:57 AM
by Anno
* Re: The Mushroom Cultivator is a must read for any mushroom enthusiast Anonymous 1,798 7 01/22/00 07:12 PM
by sean123
* Ode to Mushroom Cultivation *DELETED* phrozendata 1,258 6 04/29/02 06:35 PM
by dalorean
* I need to know more about Mushroom Cultivators lung navyseals101 3,675 10 10/15/09 11:41 AM
by blujay
* cultivation psylocybe cyanescens
( 1 2 all )
TelperionMoon 5,360 24 04/08/06 01:13 AM
by ssjwizard

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
459,342 topic views. 14 members, 59 guests and 155 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.049 seconds spending 0.028 seconds on 16 queries.