Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 811 | 812 | 813 | 814 | 815 | 816 | 817 | 818 | 819 | 820 | 821 | 822 | 823 | 824 | 825 | 826 | 827 | 828 | 829 | 830 | 831 | | Last >
Re: TRUMP: 5 to 10... [Re: MrPicklez] * 4
    #27257436 -

Trump sucked dick. The economy took an absolute dump for the normal people.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP: 5 to 10... [Re: christopera] * 1
    #27257490 -

Who are "normal," people? I had the best years of my economic life under Trump. And I am someone who has lived my entire adult life in economic poverty. Trump actually gave me hope for the first time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP: 5 to 10... [Re: MrPicklez] * 1
    #27257505 -

What do you like best? I vote for the worst jobs record in American history.

Quote:
Heck, Biden has been on the job a couple months now and we are already starting to see an immigration crisis down here in Arizona.




That wall Mexico never paid for is working really well


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (03/17/21 02:14 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP: 5 to 10... [Re: MrPicklez]
    #27257535 -

MrPicklez said:
Who are "normal," people? I had the best years of my economic life under Trump. And I am someone who has lived my entire adult life in economic poverty. Trump actually gave me hope for the first time.



Who's your landlord, that they accept hope payments

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP: 5 to 10... [Re: Kryptos]
    #27257547 -

Wow, I am really surprised a psychedelic community with supposedly enlightened and open-minded people would be so ignorant.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP: 5 to 10... [Re: MrPicklez] * 2
    #27257562 -

Ignorant about paying bills with hope?

Or is this one of those lofty signals that shows the time for debate is past?

Or another one of those idiot MAGA platitudes like "DO YOUR RESEARCH!" that they use in lieu of actually explaining things?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP: 5 to 10... [Re: Kryptos]
    #27257590 -

You are clearly gaslighting. No one said anything about being able to pay rent. Try trolling someone else.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP: 5 to 10... [Re: MrPicklez] * 1
    #27257621 -

:puppet:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP: 5 to 10... [Re: MrPicklez]
    #27257652 -

MrPicklez said:
Who are "normal," people? I had the best years of my economic life under Trump. And I am someone who has lived my entire adult life in economic poverty. Trump actually gave me hope for the first time.



Things that had nothing to do with the president

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP: 5 to 10... [Re: bodhisatta]
    #27257712 -

MrPicklez is a soon to be banned puppet.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP: 5 to 10... [Re: MrPicklez]
    #27257715 -

MrPicklez said:
I had the best years of my economic life under Trump.



Do you sell division and divisive accessories?  :hank:


Making America great again involved dividing it beyond any point in history.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP: 5 to 10... [Re: Kryptos]
    #27257737 -

The Ecstatic said:
:puppet:



Obvious puppet is obvious. :sherlock:
:puppetmaster: . . . :peace:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP: 5 to 10... [Re: vinsue]
    #27257821 -

I don't think Picklez is a puppet. That's the Picklez from back in the day. Back then it was Killer Picklez I think. But he's not even masking that it's him (otherwise he wouldn't have Picklez as his username). And he's from the same state as the old Picklez. Roots for the same sports teams as the old Picklez (saw him in the sports forum already).

Picklez is a good dude and I'm glad he's back. Even if it's briefly. I think something happened back in the day that led him to a controversial exit here...although I know little about the details of that. But that's him. He used to be my homie in the sports forum.


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP: 5 to 10... [Re: christopera]
    #27257829 -

I am not a "puppet," but having seen the political opinions held here, I will no longer post in your "Political Discussion," Board-- not a whole lot of "Discussion," going on-- just insults and flaming.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP: 5 to 10... [Re: MrPicklez]
    #27257841 -

MrPicklez said:
I am not a "puppet," but having seen the political opinions held here, I will no longer post in your "Political Discussion," Board-- not a whole lot of "Discussion," going on-- just insults and flaming.



:lol: Yeah there's probably minimal "discussion". And lots of attacks. To be fair that's probably literally every political "discussion" on every message board on the entire internet, but it is what it is.

I've often said how the adults in this country "discuss" politics at an alarmingly juvenile level.


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP: 5 to 10... [Re: Nifflerz] * 2
    #27257845 -

Thread needs to be realigned again:

Trump lost.


--------------------
* Smarts videos :teacher:
* :thumbup: Planet of the APES:thumbup:
 
I'm a fungal white supremacist.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP: 5 to 10... [Re: MrPicklez]
    #27257933 -

MrPicklez said:
Trump 2024!!!

I feel confident that after 4 years of Americans being reminded of what politicians are really like they will turn out in record number to re-elect Donald Trump.

Bottom line is, regardless of how you feel about the stuff that comes out of his mouth, his policies and the decisions he made while President were outstanding and he did a great job of building up the economy and then aiding in the development of a vaccine in response to the pandemic.

Heck, Biden has been on the job a couple months now and we are already starting to see an immigration crisis down here in Arizona.



Looks like another one of trump's kids made a shroomery account to come talk about all the great shit he did
:lolsy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP: 5 to 10... [Re: TheStallionMang]
    #27258113 -

The first vaccine approved in the US was invented in Germany and developed by a partnership between a German and American company which took no R&D money from the federal government. I guess we can give Trump credit for preordering doses, but practically every other government in the world did the same thing. Any credit he deserves is negated by the fact that while president he got vaccinated in secret instead of using the opportunity to lead by example, especially when his supporters are the most vaccine hesitant demographic.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP: 5 to 10... [Re: MrPicklez]
    #27258115 -

MrPicklez said:
I am not a "puppet," but having seen the political opinions held here, I will no longer post in your "Political Discussion," Board-- not a whole lot of "Discussion," going on-- just insults and flaming.



That’s cool. We don’t take kindly to terrorist sympathizers ‘round here.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP: 5 to 10... [Re: koods]
    #27258130 -

Depends on the terrorist imo


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 811 | 812 | 813 | 814 | 815 | 816 | 817 | 818 | 819 | 820 | 821 | 822 | 823 | 824 | 825 | 826 | 827 | 828 | 829 | 830 | 831 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Trump
( 1 2 3 4 ... 131 132 )
DividedQuantumM 80,102 2,635 01/19/21 07:19 AM
by STPLSD25
* "the evolutionary psychology behind politics"... Annapurna1 1,733 11 02/04/14 03:07 PM
by Brian Jones
* Who will the president canidates for 2024?? starfire_xes 345 5 07/09/17 03:24 AM
by Cinnamon
* The Trump Phenomenon
( 1 2 3 4 ... 50 51 )
Count of Sabugosa 41,993 1,006 01/27/16 02:53 PM
by zappaisgod
* trump fix the country?
( 1 2 all )
robidoe 2,163 39 01/24/16 08:37 PM
by Falcon91Wolvrn03
* So Trump started off badly but he's making more sense every day...
( 1 2 3 4 ... 82 83 )
Patlal 67,215 1,658 06/26/24 02:53 PM
by rxb
* Donald Trump - The Embodiment of American Fascism
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
Bigbadwooof 14,180 228 08/04/18 08:26 PM
by Enlil
* Democrat Callers like Donald Trump
( 1 2 3 all )
burgerbrain 3,263 47 01/03/16 12:53 PM
by Falcon91Wolvrn03

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
501,899 topic views. 2 members, 7 guests and 14 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.051 seconds spending 0.018 seconds on 18 queries.