Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 488 | 489 | 490 | 491 | 492 | 493 | 494 | 495 | 496 | 497 | 498 | 499 | 500 | 501 | 502 | 503 | 504 | 505 | 506 | 507 | 508 | | Last >
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: vinsue]
    #26966470 -

Staffers are saying trump was having difficulty breathing


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: vinsue] * 1
    #26966477 -

A vote for Trump can't convert to a vote for Pence.  If Trump drops out, his voters won't get a do-over.  If he dies and still wins the election, Pence will most likely be sworn in as president.  This is true because Pence will have the most vice president votes.  The 20th Amendment anticipates the situation where the President-elect doesn't qualify to serve as President at the time of inauguration.  Death is almost certainly a disqualifier.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #26966538 -

Enlil said:
A vote for Trump can't convert to a vote for Pence.  If Trump drops out, his voters won't get a do-over.  If he dies and still wins the election, Pence will most likely be sworn in as president.  This is true because Pence will have the most vice president votes.  The 20th Amendment anticipates the situation where the President-elect doesn't qualify to serve as President at the time of inauguration.  Death is almost certainly a disqualifier.



Insane to think about.


--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa, Jellyfish
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Seriously_trippin] * 1
    #26966548 -

It's unlikely to be an issue. Trumps support was already weak. Now, his chance of winning is very low.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #26966610 -

He is experiencing "mild" symptoms. Like a flu.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Metoo] * 2
    #26966613 -

Yeah, he's fucked.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: qman] * 1
    #26966651 -

qman said:
This is the best news for the Trump campaign for several reasons.

1. The sympathy vote is at play here, people genuinely feel sorry for Trump having the virus and don't hate him as much.

2. Pence vs Biden is a much better match up for them. Pence has a cleaner record than Biden and is more likable since less people know him.

3. There will be less debates and maybe just a Pence vs Harris debate. If Pence wins that debate that could put them in a much stronger position.



Ok :thumbup:

Looks like Tucker Carlson smells a rat too


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Stable Genius] * 2
    #26966715 -

People, ya know, like idiot Don  tRump Jr, ya know, who are constantly, ya know, using the same phrase, ya know, when they talk, ya know, says a lot about, ya know, their intelligence and it, ya know, kinda bugs the living shit out of me....
ya know?
:blah: . . .  :peace:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: vinsue]
    #26966811 -

By the end of that interview Tucker Carlson has a complete look of  :dudewtf:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Stable Genius]
    #26966830 -

Stable Genius said:
Looks like Tucker Carlson smells a rat too



What are you thinking?  That Tucker Carlson thinks Coronavirus was given to him intentionally from an opponent?  :shrug:


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26966851 -

No, not at all Falcon.
I'm saying Tucker Carlson looks like he can't believe this could happen 1 month out from the election. He struggles with the idea a few times :shrug:
From the 2.34 mark onwards.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Stable Genius]
    #26966900 -

So what's the "rat" you smell?  :shrug:


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 3
    #26966908 -

I don't smell any rats Falcon.
However I get the impression that qman and pineninja are sceptical that Trump is actually sick and that Tucker Carlson is sceptical as well.

I have no idea wtf is going on, as usual :super: but I am enjoying the show.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Stable Genius] * 1
    #26966913 -



--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Metoo]
    #26966960 -

Metoo said:
He is experiencing "mild" symptoms. Like a flu.



He’s gasping for air and dying


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods] * 6
    #26966972 -



--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods] * 1
    #26966989 -

That is perfect, ty.

I don't wish ill on no one, even Trump.
But I was calling this from the get go, and the fact that nj delivered the blow makes me chuckle.

You have no idea how many of my peers are biting their tongues, and putting their masks on.:thumbup::congrats:


--------------------

From all I may be, or have been before,
To mingle with the Universe, and feel
What I can ne’er express, yet cannot all conceal.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: birdeatingspider]
    #26967028 -

I guess I should be grateful to be safe and sound doing 2 weeks in the hospital and another 2 weeks (or more) in a PT facility.
My neighborhood is mostly latino and everyone wears a mask: drivers, people walking alone, everyone in stores, everyone.
Hey birdy, you get your insurance thing figured out? :hug:

:sarsboy: . . . :peace:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Metoo] * 1
    #26967116 -

Metoo said:
He is experiencing "mild" symptoms. Like a flu.



It's actually Kung Flu. I thought that was a very bad attempt at humor....until now.

It's a good thing our military leaders pay no attention to anything he says, or we would be attacking China right now.


--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

Simulacrum
The truth which conceals that there is none

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Brian Jones]
    #26967125 -

Trump called covid 'Kung Flu?' :facepalm3:

Not yet, Vin. Guess whoever will call me back is waiting until the weekend is over.. No rush, right?


--------------------

From all I may be, or have been before,
To mingle with the Universe, and feel
What I can ne’er express, yet cannot all conceal.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 488 | 489 | 490 | 491 | 492 | 493 | 494 | 495 | 496 | 497 | 498 | 499 | 500 | 501 | 502 | 503 | 504 | 505 | 506 | 507 | 508 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Trump Phenomenon
( 1 2 3 4 ... 50 51 )
Count of Sabugosa 41,977 1,006 01/27/16 02:53 PM
by zappaisgod
* So Trump started off badly but he's making more sense every day...
( 1 2 3 4 ... 82 83 )
Patlal 67,168 1,658 06/26/24 02:53 PM
by rxb
* "the evolutionary psychology behind politics"... Annapurna1 1,729 11 02/04/14 03:07 PM
by Brian Jones
* Who will the president canidates for 2024?? starfire_xes 343 5 07/09/17 03:24 AM
by Cinnamon
* trump fix the country?
( 1 2 all )
robidoe 2,152 39 01/24/16 08:37 PM
by Falcon91Wolvrn03
* Donald Trump - The Embodiment of American Fascism
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
Bigbadwooof 14,179 228 08/04/18 08:26 PM
by Enlil
* Democrat Callers like Donald Trump
( 1 2 3 all )
burgerbrain 3,249 47 01/03/16 12:53 PM
by Falcon91Wolvrn03
* The Reason Behind Trump's Support and Poll Numbers
( 1 2 3 all )
Astral Pain 4,733 59 12/12/15 07:57 AM
by hostileuniverse

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
501,491 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 9 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.043 seconds spending 0.016 seconds on 18 queries.