Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 |  [ show all ]
Re: Blowjob etiquette? (for guys) [Re: sprinkles]
    #21853453 -

The old saying is shrooms make you gay, but really stimulants make you gay. That could have happened to him.


--------------------
Taking acid and thinking you are a better man is a lot different then actually becoming a better man.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blowjob etiquette? (for guys) [Re: Bitter Cactus] * 1
    #21853457 -

DZ is a hungry bottom.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blowjob etiquette? (for guys) [Re: Bitter Cactus]
    #21853459 -

no.  they are gay because they like penis.


--------------------
When telling the truth becomes an act of treason, and society chooses delusion and deception over fundamental reality, you've been invaded and infiltrated by other beings that have now integrated into your country and community.  Bless our reptile overlords who control, harvest, and eat us.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blowjob etiquette? (for guys) [Re: sprinkles]
    #21853472 -

penis envy? :datass:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blowjob etiquette? (for guys) [Re: blackhawk]
    #21853480 -

probably.  ive never gone more than 28 days without penis in my 17 years being sexually active... 


but this year that is going to change.  I promised myself i am going to be abstinent for one year.  I dont know what the hell im thinking.  one week down, only 51 more to go :uhoh:


--------------------
When telling the truth becomes an act of treason, and society chooses delusion and deception over fundamental reality, you've been invaded and infiltrated by other beings that have now integrated into your country and community.  Bless our reptile overlords who control, harvest, and eat us.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blowjob etiquette? (for guys) [Re: sprinkles]
    #21853531 -

@$prinkltitz :wink:

:hug:
love ya girl :smile:


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blowjob etiquette? (for guys) [Re: DOBAS]
    #21853559 -

DOBAS said:
Dude everyone that says "i just ram there head down and say swallow bitch" is full of shit. Go try that with any woman that isn't a slut and you'll quickly find out that it does not work



Virgin alert


--------------------

"There are a million reasons to drink and one just popped into my head.  If a man can't drink when he's living how the Hell can he drink when he's dead?" - Irish Limerick
I PLURed once because it was PLUR or die. - D.M.T.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blowjob etiquette? (for guys) [Re: The Doobie Dude]
    #21853756 -

The Doobie Dude said:
DOBAS said:
Dude everyone that says "i just ram there head down and say swallow bitch" is full of shit. Go try that with any woman that isn't a slut and you'll quickly find out that it does not work



Virgin alert



or maybe you're gay and enjoy dudes forcing your head down on their throbbing cock?


--------------------
:mushdance:  :dancingbear:  :feelspokeman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blowjob etiquette? (for guys) [Re: SunnyD]
    #21853759 -

love you too daddy.  change those curtains honey.  Find yourself a nice girl, that can cook, and is smart and has big boobs. 

HAHA fuck.  basically all the things opposite of sprinkles.:rofl:


--------------------
When telling the truth becomes an act of treason, and society chooses delusion and deception over fundamental reality, you've been invaded and infiltrated by other beings that have now integrated into your country and community.  Bless our reptile overlords who control, harvest, and eat us.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blowjob etiquette? (for guys) [Re: Enjoywho] * 1
    #21853965 -

Enjoywho said:
I just ran into a guy and a girl I met today again. The girl was cute what's your name girlie come chit chat with me. Oh btw this is my fiance. Niggas ex military and ripped. I wouldn't fight him I'd probably lose but I am a good fighter.

These hos ain't that worth it. I he's from Valdez Alaska so that was fun talking about home again for a minute but ya I'm trying to fuck your girl and I know she interested.



Dude you don't shower or brush your teeth and you work in a crab processing plant. You're hardly a catch :lol:

I'd really love to see these girls you're "running through your bedroom" is crab some sort of aphrodisiac?


--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blowjob etiquette? (for guys) [Re: D.M.T]
    #21853991 -

D.M.T said:
If they're expecting it they might. I wouldn't pull it on your first date or anything. That would be stupid, but you'd be surprised how many chicks like gagging. :smirk:



In my experience it is zero.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blowjob etiquette? (for guys) [Re: zappaisgod]
    #21853999 -

I don't think my girlfriend actually enjoys it, but she does it bc I like it :shrug:

I eat her out all the time so its definitely a two way street


--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blowjob etiquette? (for guys) [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy] * 1
    #21854010 -

Oh I've had one who could and would throat but I wouldn't say she enjoyed gagging because she didn't.  She just did it for me


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blowjob etiquette? (for guys) [Re: FriedEgg] * 1
    #21854094 -

Thanks for the input.  I've always wondered how to pull off the "you should swallow it next time" speech without sounding like an asshole.  I'll try that next time :thumbup:

PS. I seriously got a boner while reading your reply.



I was trying to be helpful...Not increase bloodflow to your penis.

Please, don't listen to this self-congratulatory circle jerk of a thread.  Save for Enjoywho and Sprinkles, none of these guys have ever sucked a cock... so why would you take their advice?

The best nugget of wisdom I can impart unto you is to treat every girl like she's special.  The best fuck buddy I ever had understood this. 

By no means were we exclusive, and I knew he could get any women he wanted based on his good looks, charm, and hulk-sized penis.  But every time I was with him, he made me feel like I was the only girl in the world.  We've been lovers for over a decade now, and there's pretty much nothing I wouldn't do for him sexually.

Why have a string of one nighter's (because you treated her like shit, and made her look for greener pastures) when you can have a girl stick around and cater to your every sexual whim?

Be confident, but humble... and for God's sake, don't cum in her hair unless she asks for it.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blowjob etiquette? (for guys) [Re: ladycakes]
    #21854137 -

I agree with this.  When it comes to lovers I'd much rather have fewer if it means you can really communicate and get exactly what you both want out of sex.  Less partners (IMHE) usually means better, more attuned sex in the bedroom. :africaface:

Quality over quantity anyday. :africaface:

This girl gets it!


--------------------
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an
invasion, butcher a hog, design a building, conn a ship, write a
sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the
dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve an
equation, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a
computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.- Robert A. Heinlein
Saint RedBow of the Shroomey Loomey-Patron Saint of Sandbaggin Sumbitchs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blowjob etiquette? (for guys) [Re: TheGreenArrow]
    #21854156 -

I've also had a chick who told me she never swallowed. So the first few times she would make me cum on her tits. Later, she would put a bit of jizz on her finger and very cheekily taste a bit of it. After that, I could cum in her mouth. A little later, she started to swallow. I never believed her for one second but, I still kind of enjoyed the act.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blowjob etiquette? (for guys) [Re: GoldenEye]
    #21854163 -

Exposure therapy


--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blowjob etiquette? (for guys) [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy]
    #21854192 -

I just guess I never saw the need for the swallowing?  I mean the cumming in the mouth I get, but the swallowing I just never cared about either way yknow?


--------------------
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an
invasion, butcher a hog, design a building, conn a ship, write a
sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the
dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve an
equation, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a
computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.- Robert A. Heinlein
Saint RedBow of the Shroomey Loomey-Patron Saint of Sandbaggin Sumbitchs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blowjob etiquette? (for guys) [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy] * 1
    #21854197 -

If done properly, there isn't really any swallowing going on. The cum is injected into your throat. No action required.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blowjob etiquette? (for guys) [Re: koods]
    #21854202 -

Meh. I've argued this point to women several times.  I think it's more a mental block than anything else yknow?  :shrug:

Its the same reason people in America hardly eat fried grasshoppers and shit like that.  They're actually pretty deliecious prepared properly (wings removed and then battered and fried).


--------------------
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an
invasion, butcher a hog, design a building, conn a ship, write a
sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the
dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve an
equation, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a
computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.- Robert A. Heinlein
Saint RedBow of the Shroomey Loomey-Patron Saint of Sandbaggin Sumbitchs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What happened to bus etiquette? Liverwort 330 4 09/03/15 03:09 PM
by CHeifM4sterDiezL
* My name is Malcolm, and I'm an Alcoholic
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
Malcolm_Xtasy 9,897 143 06/02/15 05:24 PM
by Mr.PhilCybin
* Blowjob Poll
( 1 2 3 all )
blacksabbathrulz 5,704 57 07/10/06 11:56 PM
by Gumby
* .
( 1 2 all )
AnonymousRabbit 1,711 26 07/20/10 04:46 PM
by badchad
* Kandi Etiquette Platinum 2,695 17 12/01/08 03:33 PM
by Coaster
* Loud Music Etiquette.....
( 1 2 3 4 all )
mushroomsoup 3,714 70 10/27/11 07:43 AM
by millzy
* Getting My First Apartment in December. Please inform me on Appartment Etiquette;The Do's and Dont's AbstraKt_I_Am 2,065 19 10/27/11 07:29 AM
by sandi
* Smoking Etiquette
( 1 2 3 all )
VoidOfsPg 6,047 44 12/02/05 09:55 AM
by Drink_Punk_Soda

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
10,645 topic views. 0 members, 14 guests and 120 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.