Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 |  [ show all ]
Re: Blowjob etiquette? (for guys) [Re: Pariahprose]
    #21852834 -

I'll never understand the desire to cum on their face. In the mouth makes sense, there's added physical pleasure.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blowjob etiquette? (for guys) [Re: Shroomslip]
    #21852839 -

I like to make her pant like a dog and jack me off so I can cum in her mouth. Then she gets to deepthroat one more time and get the rest. Best of both worlds in my opinion. :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blowjob etiquette? (for guys) [Re: Shroomslip]
    #21852879 -

Shroomslip said:
I'll never understand the desire to cum on their face. In the mouth makes sense, there's added physical pleasure.



I don't quite understand it myself even though I do it. Might have something to do w/ my fetish of seeing my gf be slutty.

There is just something so slutty about seeing a girl with cum on her face, mouth, and in this case her hair too lmfao!


--------------------
Pariahprose, an outcast even among the Devil's Demons.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blowjob etiquette? (for guys) [Re: Pariahprose]
    #21852880 -

Pariahprose said:
I actually just got a blow job from gf about 30 mins ago. I told her to take it out of her mouth and jack it off till I cum on her face.

That's exactly what she did too :smile: It was hilarious because some of it got in her hair.




Well played. :thumbup:


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blowjob etiquette? (for guys) [Re: blackhawk]
    #21852892 -

blackhawk said:
TheGreenArrow said:
This is bad advise.



works for me

IDK about the pineapple thing though, never tried it



Talk sex with sue, says that a vegetarian diet makes cum taste sweet, and meats and cheeses make it taste worse.
:shrug:

Op you should really check out talk sex with sue, this question would be perfect for her show. Anyone else ever watch that show? When i was like 13-14 i thought it was the funniest shit ever. Probably still would if i saw it today.


--------------------
I'm addicted to coke, weed, booze, ludes and speed.
Not LSD, you can't get addicted to LSD, it was built by scientists.

I ain't got no demons that gonna get woke.


In erowid we trust.

Just take your damn pills and don't ask any questions, you'll be fine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blowjob etiquette? (for guys) [Re: Enjoywho]
    #21852895 -

I just ran into a guy and a girl I met today again. The girl was cute what's your name girlie come chit chat with me. Oh btw this is my fiance. Niggas ex military and ripped. I wouldn't fight him I'd probably lose but I am a good fighter.

These hos ain't that worth it. I he's from Valdez Alaska so that was fun talking about home again for a minute but ya I'm trying to fuck your girl and I know she interested.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blowjob etiquette? (for guys) [Re: Enjoywho] * 1
    #21853144 -



--------------------


۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢ www.cactophage.com ۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢
̸ۨ͜۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟Dolphins of Dank۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆

Edited by propensity (06/24/15 11:28 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blowjob etiquette? (for guys) [Re: propensity] * 1
    #21853159 -

Quote:





--------------------
"I have no way of knowing whether you, who eventually will read this record, like stories or not. If you do not, no doubt you have turned these pages without attention. I confess that I love them. Indeed, it often seems to me that of all the good things in the world, the only ones humanity can claim for itself are stories and music; the rest, mercy, beauty, sleep, clean water and hot food (as the Ascian would have said) are all the work of the Increate. Thus, stories are small things indeed in the scheme of the universe, but it is hard not to love best what is our own—hard for me, at least."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blowjob etiquette? (for guys) [Re: Cj-B]
    #21853195 -

I just say return the favor and let her know before hand. do on to others as you wish to be done upon you .:2cents:GM

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blowjob etiquette? (for guys) [Re: ladycakes]
    #21853290 -

ladycakes said:
Oh hey, I'm a lady!  OP, just let her know when its going to happen.  A simple, "I'm cumming" (preferably in a tone that gives the impression that you're enjoying yourself) will suffice. 

We like hearing that we're doing a good job, and if we're not, then give us some guidance on how to improve (deeper, faster, sloppier, etc.) The more you educate her on your personal preferences, the better off you'll be in the long run. 

For the idiots on board with the 'hold her head down' train, sure... it will prevent her from spitting.  But you have to weigh how much you don't want her to spit vs. an opportunity for a future blowjob.  Does it really matter that much?  You could just let her do what she wants to that first time, and if she does spit it out, you can talk to her (<--woah, talk) before your next blow job about how sexy it would be if she swallowed next time.

An excellent talking point on the matter would be to start with the fact that by spitting out your man candy, it essentially coats her tongue, exponentially increasing the flavors of your unsavory spunk.  Instead, as you "arrive" aim that hot load at the back of her throat (having already gauged her gag reflex in the previous beejer) and tell that bitch (I'm sure she's a nice lady) to take her medicine.  A quick shot to the back of the throat is far more palatable.  Bonus, if the load is a little more than she can swallow in one gulp, then you get the added satisfaction of hearing her choke on it.  Don't deny it, you fellas love that shit.... trannies too.

:derpyum:



Thanks for the input.  I've always wondered how to pull off the "you should swallow it next time" speech without sounding like an asshole.  I'll try that next time :thumbup:

PS. I seriously got a boner while reading your reply.


--------------------

(Yes, the egg is real)

How to post pics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blowjob etiquette? (for guys) [Re: Shroomslip]
    #21853315 -

Shroomslip said:
I'll never understand the desire to cum on their face. In the mouth makes sense, there's added physical pleasure.



:lol: yea those pornos where the dude cums directly on the girls forehead while she has a blank stare on her face really turns me off


--------------------

(Yes, the egg is real)

How to post pics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blowjob etiquette? (for guys) [Re: koods]
    #21853336 -

koods said:
It's highly likely that most of the posters in this thread have never had a blow job.



Haha so true.


--------------------
:leaf: :usa:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blowjob etiquette? (for guys) [Re: FriedEgg]
    #21853356 -

FriedEgg said:
Shroomslip said:
I'll never understand the desire to cum on their face. In the mouth makes sense, there's added physical pleasure.



:lol: yea those pornos where the dude cums directly on the girls forehead while she has a blank stare on her face really turns me off



It turns me on when I watch porn when the girl just wants to slurp up every drop of the dudes load and wants more and more. The girls who are totally faking their enjoyment of taking the load are a massive turn off and you can tell they just wanna wipe the cum off their face as soon as the scene is over.


--------------------
Taking acid and thinking you are a better man is a lot different then actually becoming a better man.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blowjob etiquette? (for guys) [Re: Bitter Cactus]
    #21853363 -

Couldn't have said it better myself, Bitter Cactus. However, when a girl doesn't like giving blow jobs, but gives me head anyways because her hate of bjs is less important than turning me on, something about her displeasure turns me on :shrug: Maybe I'm just a sociopath.


--------------------
:leaf: :usa:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blowjob etiquette? (for guys) [Re: billy jowl]
    #21853365 -

billy jowl said:
I always say ahhh shit baby, I ain't even close .
Then BAM surprise honey!
Ok gotta run babe see ya..
:outtahere:




--------------------
If you go down round the bend in the river,
You're gonna find a few changes been going down there.

If you go down to the gas-powered flatland,
Where most of the people just think that they're free,
Remember the peace that you had on the mountain,
Come back to the love that you had here with me...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blowjob etiquette? (for guys) [Re: FriedEgg]
    #21853381 -

I always bust in her mouth without warning. I think having my dick in her mouth is warning enough.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blowjob etiquette? (for guys) [Re: Enjoywho] * 2
    #21853409 -

Enjoywho said:
I hate spitters. Nah girl you swallow that shit. Now that's hot especially when they kiss you on the mouth after.




um no.  you never shower and you work with seafood.  aint no body giving you blow jobs.  False claims.


--------------------
When telling the truth becomes an act of treason, and society chooses delusion and deception over fundamental reality, you've been invaded and infiltrated by other beings that have now integrated into your country and community.  Bless our reptile overlords who control, harvest, and eat us.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blowjob etiquette? (for guys) [Re: sprinkles] * 2
    #21853426 -

Haven't you read his posts? He's basically got every woman in the town into his bedroom. :ilold:


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blowjob etiquette? (for guys) [Re: FriedEgg]
    #21853438 -

I lovvvve getting my dick sucked
I lovvvvvve sucking dick



Wheres D etiquette?
If you can *feel*
you can suck dick in a way that feels good
Theres D etiquette


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blowjob etiquette? (for guys) [Re: SunnyD]
    #21853445 -

um since when did you turn gay?  I told you to change those damn curtains in your bedroom like a year ago.


  Now you settle with who or whatever no matter their gender?  wtf kid.  :crankey:


--------------------
When telling the truth becomes an act of treason, and society chooses delusion and deception over fundamental reality, you've been invaded and infiltrated by other beings that have now integrated into your country and community.  Bless our reptile overlords who control, harvest, and eat us.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What happened to bus etiquette? Liverwort 330 4 09/03/15 03:09 PM
by CHeifM4sterDiezL
* My name is Malcolm, and I'm an Alcoholic
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
Malcolm_Xtasy 9,897 143 06/02/15 05:24 PM
by Mr.PhilCybin
* Blowjob Poll
( 1 2 3 all )
blacksabbathrulz 5,704 57 07/10/06 11:56 PM
by Gumby
* .
( 1 2 all )
AnonymousRabbit 1,711 26 07/20/10 04:46 PM
by badchad
* Kandi Etiquette Platinum 2,695 17 12/01/08 03:33 PM
by Coaster
* Loud Music Etiquette.....
( 1 2 3 4 all )
mushroomsoup 3,714 70 10/27/11 07:43 AM
by millzy
* Getting My First Apartment in December. Please inform me on Appartment Etiquette;The Do's and Dont's AbstraKt_I_Am 2,065 19 10/27/11 07:29 AM
by sandi
* Smoking Etiquette
( 1 2 3 all )
VoidOfsPg 6,050 44 12/02/05 09:55 AM
by Drink_Punk_Soda

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
10,645 topic views. 2 members, 25 guests and 241 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.039 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.