Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 |  [ show all ]
Re: Blowjob etiquette? (for guys) [Re: koods] * 1
    #21851783 -

True. You win this time, Batman. :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blowjob etiquette? (for guys) [Re: D.M.T]
    #21851811 -

ladycakes said:
Oh hey, I'm a lady!  OP, just let her know when its going to happen.  A simple, "I'm cumming" (preferably in a tone that gives the impression that you're enjoying yourself) will suffice. 

We like hearing that we're doing a good job, and if we're not, then give us some guidance on how to improve (deeper, faster, sloppier, etc.) The more you educate her on your personal preferences, the better off you'll be in the long run. 

For the idiots on board with the 'hold her head down' train, sure... it will prevent her from spitting.  But you have to weigh how much you don't want her to spit vs. an opportunity for a future blowjob.  Does it really matter that much?  You could just let her do what she wants to that first time, and if she does spit it out, you can talk to her (<--woah, talk) before your next blow job about how sexy it would be if she swallowed next time.

An excellent talking point on the matter would be to start with the fact that by spitting out your man candy, it essentially coats her tongue, exponentially increasing the flavors of your unsavory spunk.  Instead, as you "arrive" aim that hot load at the back of her throat (having already gauged her gag reflex in the previous beejer) and tell that bitch (I'm sure she's a nice lady) to take her medicine.  A quick shot to the back of the throat is far more palatable.  Bonus, if the load is a little more than she can swallow in one gulp, then you get the added satisfaction of hearing her choke on it.  Don't deny it, you fellas love that shit.... trannies too.

:derpyum:



so does this mean you are pro or anti swallowing?


--------------------
Everything above here is a lie

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blowjob etiquette? (for guys) [Re: stuckinwonderland] * 1
    #21851817 -

Oh please

Everyone knows there are no females on the Shroomery


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blowjob etiquette? (for guys) [Re: Enjoywho]
    #21851847 -

Enjoywho said:
qman said:
I just grab them by the hair and force it down their throats when I blow my load, never had a complaints.  :shrug:



:whathesaid:



Never had a complaints?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blowjob etiquette? (for guys) [Re: stuckinwonderland] * 2
    #21851883 -

stuckinwonderland said:
ladycakes said:
Oh hey, I'm a lady!  OP, just let her know when its going to happen.  A simple, "I'm cumming" (preferably in a tone that gives the impression that you're enjoying yourself) will suffice. 

We like hearing that we're doing a good job, and if we're not, then give us some guidance on how to improve (deeper, faster, sloppier, etc.) The more you educate her on your personal preferences, the better off you'll be in the long run. 

For the idiots on board with the 'hold her head down' train, sure... it will prevent her from spitting.  But you have to weigh how much you don't want her to spit vs. an opportunity for a future blowjob.  Does it really matter that much?  You could just let her do what she wants to that first time, and if she does spit it out, you can talk to her (<--woah, talk) before your next blow job about how sexy it would be if she swallowed next time.

An excellent talking point on the matter would be to start with the fact that by spitting out your man candy, it essentially coats her tongue, exponentially increasing the flavors of your unsavory spunk.  Instead, as you "arrive" aim that hot load at the back of her throat (having already gauged her gag reflex in the previous beejer) and tell that bitch (I'm sure she's a nice lady) to take her medicine.  A quick shot to the back of the throat is far more palatable.  Bonus, if the load is a little more than she can swallow in one gulp, then you get the added satisfaction of hearing her choke on it.  Don't deny it, you fellas love that shit.... trannies too.

:derpyum:



so does this mean you are pro or anti swallowing?



I'm just trying to save my sistas from the idiots out there that don't know how to treat a lady.  In general, we aim to please.  If she's already on her knees, clearly she's trying to do something nice for you. Treat a lady right, and she'll come back for more.  Act a fool, and she'll kick your ass to the curb and go blow someone else.  Unless your flexible enough to suck your own cock, I'd suggest you fellas out there step your game up.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blowjob etiquette? (for guys) [Re: ladycakes]
    #21851895 -

ladycakes said:
Treat a lady right, and she'll come back for more.  Act a fool, and she'll kick your ass to the curb and go blow someone else.  Unless your flexible enough to suck your own cock, I'd suggest you fellas out there step your game up.



Quoted for motherfucking truth


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blowjob etiquette? (for guys) [Re: zappaisgod]
    #21851989 -

I usually just say I'm getting ready to bust when it's coming and let her decide what to do.

with that said, I've probably came from like, 10% of blowjobs received in my life.  I think it's a combination of mostly shitty bj's, and a high tolerance.  Alot of the time I don't even cum from banging a girl if i'm not really feeling her.  feelingless sex is fun, but usually not enough for me to finish :shrug:

with all that said,  I totally agree with the "if my dick is already in your mouth, you might as well just swallow" mentality. 

I put up with getting your fucking hair down my throat when I'm eating you out and don't say a god damn word woman. take the protein.


--------------------
I'm stupid, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is smart.
I'm ugly, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Falcon91Wolvrn03 but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blowjob etiquette? (for guys) [Re: Mr.PhilCybin]
    #21852165 -

I don't have a preference on the spot/swallow scenario.  Although if I'm really going for anything its the facial. :africaface:


--------------------
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an
invasion, butcher a hog, design a building, conn a ship, write a
sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the
dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve an
equation, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a
computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.- Robert A. Heinlein
Saint RedBow of the Shroomey Loomey-Patron Saint of Sandbaggin Sumbitchs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blowjob etiquette? (for guys) [Re: TNK]
    #21852211 -

TheNatureKid said:
Make on for biter_cactus :smug:



Who's that?


--------------------


۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢ www.cactophage.com ۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢
̸ۨ͜۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟Dolphins of Dank۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blowjob etiquette? (for guys) [Re: propensity]
    #21852235 -

Shroomslip said:










--------------------
"I have no way of knowing whether you, who eventually will read this record, like stories or not. If you do not, no doubt you have turned these pages without attention. I confess that I love them. Indeed, it often seems to me that of all the good things in the world, the only ones humanity can claim for itself are stories and music; the rest, mercy, beauty, sleep, clean water and hot food (as the Ascian would have said) are all the work of the Increate. Thus, stories are small things indeed in the scheme of the universe, but it is hard not to love best what is our own—hard for me, at least."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blowjob etiquette? (for guys) [Re: Cj-B]
    #21852455 -

Dude everyone that says "i just ram there head down and say swallow bitch" is full of shit. Go try that with any woman that isn't a slut and you'll quickly find out that it does not work


--------------------
:mushdance:  :dancingbear:  :feelspokeman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blowjob etiquette? (for guys) [Re: DOBAS] * 4
    #21852479 -

It's highly likely that most of the posters in this thread have never had a blow job.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blowjob etiquette? (for guys) [Re: DOBAS]
    #21852487 -

DOBAS said:
Dude everyone that says "i just ram there head down and say swallow bitch" is full of shit. Go try that with any woman that isn't a slut and you'll quickly find out what having your dick bitten feels like



Fixed that for ya.


--------------------
"Freedom Isn't Free" is only half correct. True freedom doesn't exist in the society we exist in. What the saying really means is "The Illusion of Freedom Isn't Free"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blowjob etiquette? (for guys) [Re: DOBAS]
    #21852497 -

DOBAS said:
Dude everyone that says "i just ram there head down and say swallow bitch" is full of shit. Go try that with any woman that isn't a slut and you'll quickly find out that it does not work



Most women like an alpha male bro. Dominating her does not make her a slut. If it did then your mom would 7/10 chances be a slut.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blowjob etiquette? (for guys) [Re: D.M.T]
    #21852508 -

D.M.T said:
DOBAS said:
Dude everyone that says "i just ram there head down and say swallow bitch" is full of shit. Go try that with any woman that isn't a slut and you'll quickly find out that it does not work



Most women like an alpha male bro. Dominating her does not make her a slut. If it did then your mom would 7/10 chances be a slut.



Most girls dont associate domination by ramming your hard pulsating squirting cock down their throat thereby choking them, making them gag and making their eyes water. 

And lol@the guy that said he gets offended if the girl wont swallow


--------------------
:mushdance:  :dancingbear:  :feelspokeman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blowjob etiquette? (for guys) [Re: DOBAS]
    #21852533 -

If they're expecting it they might. I wouldn't pull it on your first date or anything. That would be stupid, but you'd be surprised how many chicks like gagging. :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blowjob etiquette? (for guys) [Re: D.M.T]
    #21852587 -

I always say ahhh shit baby, I ain't even close .
Then BAM surprise honey!
Ok gotta run babe see ya..
:outtahere:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blowjob etiquette? (for guys) [Re: D.M.T]
    #21852626 -

D.M.T said:
If they're expecting it they might. I wouldn't pull it on your first date or anything. That would be stupid, but you'd be surprised how many chicks like gagging. :smirk:



Lol send some this way :grin:


--------------------
:mushdance:  :dancingbear:  :feelspokeman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blowjob etiquette? (for guys) [Re: koods]
    #21852741 -

koods said:
It's highly likely that most of the posters in this thread have never had a blow job.



Oh my haha. Shit I recently gave head myself. But before that had 4 girls run through my room. In 2 weeks.  I wouldn't say I do that but I do push on there head. Not forcefully or anything but enough to let them know there doing a damn good job.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Edited by Enjoywho (06/24/15 09:37 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blowjob etiquette? (for guys) [Re: Enjoywho]
    #21852822 -

I actually just got a blow job from gf about 30 mins ago. I told her to take it out of her mouth and jack it off till I cum on her face.

That's exactly what she did too :smile: It was hilarious because some of it got in her hair.


--------------------
Pariahprose, an outcast even among the Devil's Demons.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What happened to bus etiquette? Liverwort 330 4 09/03/15 03:09 PM
by CHeifM4sterDiezL
* My name is Malcolm, and I'm an Alcoholic
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
Malcolm_Xtasy 9,897 143 06/02/15 05:24 PM
by Mr.PhilCybin
* Blowjob Poll
( 1 2 3 all )
blacksabbathrulz 5,704 57 07/10/06 11:56 PM
by Gumby
* .
( 1 2 all )
AnonymousRabbit 1,711 26 07/20/10 04:46 PM
by badchad
* Kandi Etiquette Platinum 2,695 17 12/01/08 03:33 PM
by Coaster
* Loud Music Etiquette.....
( 1 2 3 4 all )
mushroomsoup 3,714 70 10/27/11 07:43 AM
by millzy
* Getting My First Apartment in December. Please inform me on Appartment Etiquette;The Do's and Dont's AbstraKt_I_Am 2,065 19 10/27/11 07:29 AM
by sandi
* Smoking Etiquette
( 1 2 3 all )
VoidOfsPg 6,050 44 12/02/05 09:55 AM
by Drink_Punk_Soda

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
10,645 topic views. 5 members, 5 guests and 257 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 18 queries.