Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinesoylent_green
The greatEnitsuj
Female

Loc: Ontario
OOBE
    #1296672 - 02/10/03 12:08 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

ok..i think i may have started to experence waht astrial projection is...but i really can't say for sure, all i know is that i've never experence anything like it befor.
i ate 2g of really good shrooms on sat.  :smirk: had a really awsome time, and after i started to come down, i decided to go to bed. but of couses, i wasn't able to fall asleep yet, so i thought mabey medating would help. for some reason i started to focus on my cells seperating..and after a while, it was just like i was no longer in my own body, i couldn't feel anything, i was so weird...i felt completly nothing at all...i can't really explane it...but if anyone has any comments i would really like to hear them  :smile:

--------------------
What fun is it in Nirvana while other beings are suffering?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineEarth_Droid
Stranger
Re: OOBE [Re: soylent_green]
    #1296687 - 02/10/03 12:13 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

No, but you are getting there! When you have an OBE you actually float out of your body and are free to move around. It does take practice, well that or you could try some ketamine. I wish I could get a hold of it, that would give you a great idea of what an OBE and NDE is.

Anonymous

#1296791 - 02/10/03 12:43 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

That's awesome. The beginning of astral projection is when you no longer feel your physical body. Then you feel a wave and/or hear a buzzing/humming sound. Then with a little mental will, you are out!

But please don't confuse OBE's with astral projection. OBE is when your soul separates from the body completely, resulting in physical death if gone "long enough". Anything else is astral projection of some sort, which is only a literal "projection" of your ethereal body onto another plane of reality.

edit: sloppy spelling

Edited by Max Headroom (02/10/03 12:44 PM)

OfflineEarth_Droid
Stranger
Re: OOBE [Re: ]
    #1296827 - 02/10/03 12:54 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Hey Max, that is a good point. And actually that clears up the question I have been having. I have read so much about astral projection and OBE's but I seemed to have skipped over that difference or can't remember it. I have only got a true OBE about 2 times in my life time. Keep up the practice, I am getting a mind machine soon and I am hoping that will help me.

Offlinesoylent_green
The greatEnitsuj
Female

Re: OOBE [Re: Earth_Droid]
    #1296915 - 02/10/03 01:28 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

wow, thanks for clearing that up...i thought they were the same thing.
i don't really read up about this kinda stuff..i just kinda go with the flow...
hopefully with time i'll have a really strong experence.

--------------------

OfflineEarth_Droid
Stranger
    #1296938 - 02/10/03 01:35 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I think if your looking to have an OBE on mushrooms you should try taking at least 4 g dry.

Offlinesoylent_green
The greatEnitsuj
Female

Re: OOBE [Re: Earth_Droid]
    #1296987 - 02/10/03 01:50 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

yeah i've only ever eaten that many once, and the 2grams that i ate this time was just as intence, so i htink i'd better get used to these ones befor i go for that...oh they are mexica straforia (sp?) i think thats what it's called. and first bactch home growen

--------------------

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny
    #1297132 - 02/10/03 02:30 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

hey! i get the same thing on dxm! did it kind of feel as if your perceptions were growing/flowing upward? like it kind of reminds me of what i imagine it must feel like for mario to eat the red mushrooms.

nah if you got what i think you got it wasn't an astral projection or an obe.

by the way, because i feel like being a correcting asshole, i don't think you can kill yourself with leaving your body unless you're advanced enough (or rather, done with life enough).

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Offlinesoylent_green
The greatEnitsuj
Female

Re: OOBE [Re: truekimbo2]
    #1298768 - 02/11/03 05:15 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

i think i've hread that you can die too...but i'm not sure from wear...oh well...like i said, i dont' really know a lot...

--------------------

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Loc: SC
    #1299738 - 02/11/03 10:08 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Ive always wondered about that buzzing thing. I can pretty much hear that whenever i want to as long as there arent any other outside sounds intturrupting. And eventually during meditation i can hear a few different tones...then they become one and i feel a huge lightning bolt go up my spine (my friend called it kudalani or something) and it scares the fuck out of me... like im having a heart attack or something. I try to grasp it but it always makes me jump. He said i porlly have too much kudilani (sp?) becasue it started doing it like after the seconed time i meditated. And if i try to go to sleep or meditate after a trip or whule still slitly tripping i dont even have tot ry...it jsut happens. I ate 10g once and it was jsut insane...i couldent control it...i started floating around in a sea of spirts or some shit...i dont know what it was but it was definatly wierd.

--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1299802 - 02/11/03 10:32 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

While on shrooms I used to think I could die just by going too far from my body, but the more experience I log, the more I realize I was very mistaken, as I've taken it as far as to TRY to die by doing just this, and no matter how far I went, it just got weirder and more detached, and I didn't stop breathing or have a heart-attack or anything heheheh.

It sure is cool though that the mushroom has this power to make it feel like your life is in grave danger if you "turn this corner" or "realize this idea completely" lol :smile:

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Re: OOBE [Re: Strumpling]
    #1299834 - 02/11/03 10:41 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

hehe yeah ... im my mind i knew i couldent die but it was just so god damn weird. And then i was like ... well, ive herd of people becoming permafried or going completly insane for the rest of there live from too much acid..and i couldent think of if i had ever herd it about shrooms...by that time i just wanted to fucking go to sleep and get the thing overwith..but i layed on the bed and had my friend talk to me for what seemed like days (it was like 1 hr lol ) and then i felt like i normally do when i trip. needless to say i wont be eating 10g for a good while.

--------------------

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Re: OOBE [Re: Vulture]
    #1299853 - 02/11/03 10:49 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

rofl 10 gs?!

dude that's a hefty dose! cut that in half at least :wink: phew!!!

Oh and what I finally ended up doing after several deep trips was tell myself "OK. There's a rule 'here.' only ONE rule, and that rule is: no killing/dying." and from then on my experiences have been way cooler - whenever I feel threatened, I remember "uh-uh.. no killing me, remember? its a rule." lol

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.

Edited by Strumpling (02/11/03 10:51 AM)

OfflineNomad
Mad Robot

#1299873 - 02/11/03 10:56 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

that's a heroic dosage  :crazy: 

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

#1299880 - 02/11/03 10:57 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

lol. Yeah I've done about 4 or 5gs before and always just felt as if i couldn't stop laughing and it was great and everything but the most visuals i ever got was just stuff kinda swirling and melting and stuff. I was like damnit i cant get acid or anything and i want to fucking see something that is just not there....so i swallowed my pride and just ate the 10gs (could barely fit it in my mouth lol ) ....not only did i see stuff that wasn't there...half the time i couldn't even see what WAS there....i don't really think i was there...i don't know what i was...just a spirit floating around and shit. it was crazy at the time but now I'm kinda glad i experienced it.

--------------------

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
    #1299900 - 02/11/03 11:01 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I highly recommend next time you take a lower dose of shrooms that you close your eyes and lay back for a while.. you'll discover things in your mind that you never knew were there, and will make all sorts of new connections between pieces of information you were already aware of. Not to mention the types of visuals it sounds like you're lookin for :wink:

--------------------

Edited by Strumpling (02/11/03 11:01 AM)

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

#1299915 - 02/11/03 11:07 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

i have been meening to do the whole...meditation silince trip type thing. But all my friends are always wanting me to trip with them casue they dont want to by themselves. But damnit...im gonna put my foot down. lol

i was going to write a report about my trip...but i jsut cant seem to put it into words....and wtf is with aliens....why the hell were me and my friend seeing aliens (i only gave him like 3 shrooms cause he had never done any tryptamine type drugs and stuff) i just thought he was going to get a buzz but he must have a low tolerance lol...at least he was ok when i was peaking.

--------------------

Offlinesoylent_green
The greatEnitsuj
Female

#1300038 - 02/11/03 12:06 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

mabey you really did see aliens? haha

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order