Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
Re: Fat people. [Re: blood4blood]
    #7585049 -

blood4blood said:
im 5'10" 200 lbs. i consider myself "husky" hehe. but i lead a very active lifestyle and im healthy (low choelestral, good blood pressure) and i have a smoking hot wife so fuc it.



ahhhhh but they love it so much more when you have rippling muscles :smile:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fat people. [Re: Tangerines]
    #7585064 -

Tangerines said:
I am 6'4'' and a whopping 175 lbs. I am very skinny. I need to start lifting.



fuck yeah youre skinny! my boss is 6'2 and 175, and hes pretty skinny.

all of my workouts are bodyweight exercises, martial arts training and yoga. the only time i do any weight lifting is at work. picking up 100lb bundles of steel and walking them around the pool. carrying stacks of 2x4's and swinging 20lb sledge hammers.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fat people. [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #7585077 -

nah fuc that i do alot of mountain biking so i got stamina. i gave the wife 7 mins of the bloodster last night. i was pretty impressed and even had the niehbors smoking a cig after we were done.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fat people. [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #7585100 -

yea its weird. I almost have like a beer belly being so skinny. Like my stomach sticks out like all the fat gathers there but I know fat spreads evenly. Maybe I just need to work on my abs.

whats up with that?

EDIT: i am 19 btw

Edited by Tangerines (11/01/07 06:28 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fat people. [Re: blood4blood]
    #7585102 -

haha. if ya got the mojo and youre both happy then who cares right?

i guess ive just become obsessed about health in the last few years. i work out every day for about 30-45 mins, plus a 3 mile run. sometimes more. it seems the more definition i get, the more i want. its turning into an addiction for me. at least its a healthy one. i also roller blade roughly 45 miles each weekend.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fat people. [Re: Tangerines]
    #7585112 -

Tangerines said:
yea its weird. I almost have like a beer belly being so skinny. Like my stomach sticks out like all the fat gathers there but I know fat spreads evenly. Maybe I just need to work on my abs.

whats up with that?



thats funny, my boss has the same exact problem. its like all of the fat on his body gathers there.

there are two things you can go to fix that. do some sort of aerobic activity daily or every other day for 15-30 mins(anything that gets you sweating and elevated circulatory system). also do ab work. leg lifts. crunches, incline sit ups, coffin situps, v-ups, bicycle kicks, mountain climbers and plank holds. dont think that ab work will get rid of that fat though, thats a common misconception. ab work only builds the muscle. aerobic exercise burns fat.

edit: also, lack of pec muscles create the illusion of a fatter stomach.


--------------------

Edited by LeftyBurnz (11/01/07 06:32 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fat people. [Re: thoughts]
    #7585281 -

This is me before I gained weight. I'm a little heavier now:



/me looks for the Cheetoes bag...


--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fat people. [Re: Diploid]
    #7585296 -

This thread is retarded, making fun of someone because how much body fat they have..what is this an elementary school message board? Hey I have somewhat of a beer belly, nothing huge but..hey i am in my mid thirties and I like to drink beer in the evenings. Everyone has thier flaws in life..what are we gonna make fun of next, people with anorexia or bulimia.
Im gonna get made fun of for my size, i'm 5'5" tall and i am a shorty or a shrimp.

Edited by Skunk420 (11/01/07 07:29 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fat people. [Re: Skunk420]
    #7585306 -

Chill out man. It's all in fun. Geeze.


--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fat people. [Re: Diploid]
    #7585310 -

Not cool though, but whatever..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fat people. [Re: Skunk420]
    #7585406 -

Skunk420 said:
This thread is retarded, making fun of someone because how much body fat they have..what is this an elementary school message board? Hey I have somewhat of a beer belly, nothing huge but..hey i am in my mid thirties and I like to drink beer in the evenings. Everyone has thier flaws in life..what are we gonna make fun of next, people with anorexia or bulimia.
Im gonna get made fun of for my size, i'm 5'5" tall and i am a shorty or a shrimp.




nothing wrong with being short. or having a little pudge. but there is no excuse for being disgusting.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fat people. [Re: Skunk420]
    #7585417 -

Skunk420 said:
Not cool though, but whatever..



lifes not cool sometimes. i lost a testicle to cancer. my grandfather died from a brain tumor. those are things we cannot control. allowing something you CAN control to get out of control, is whats not cool. we werent given these bodies to destroy.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fat people. [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #7585419 -

I know, I dont get how people even get themselves that fat, even when I have the mad munchies from smoking weed, I still don't even eat half as much as some people do. I gues it is true, some people use food like a drug.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fat people. [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #7585427 -

Thats the thing. I'm not overweight at all. My BMI is even a bit below average. I just have a larger waist for my size. Not even a beer gut or anything but I don't know. I usually get no more than 2000 calories and I don't eat that poorly. Its the lack of activity. I have to hit the track and start a full body work out program.


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Edited by robbyberto (11/01/07 08:14 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fat people. [Re: Skunk420]
    #7585434 -

anything can be an addiction. but i cannot stand the people who claim that they "cant stop". dont fucking tell me you cant stop. plenty of people do it on a daily basis. plenty of people have gone from 300+ lbs to better shape than me. if i can control myself, so can they. weakness is no excuse.

everyone has fat, but not everyone who has fat, is fat. i mean theres still no reason why any of us should have even a beer gut. but i understand many people have pretty busy lifestyles and cannot make the time to do something about it. but many people can. all it takes is 15-30 mins a day. almost everyone can spare that.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fat people. [Re: robbyberto]
    #7585456 -

robbyberto said:
Thats the thing. I'm not overweight at all. My BMI is even a bit below average. I just have a larger waist for my size. Not even a beer gut or anything but I don't know.



you may just need to tighten up your diaphram and abdominal muscles robby.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fat people. [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #7585460 -

I have relatives that are obese, I know anything can be an addiction, but some people eat to deal with all kinds of things in thier life, good or bad, I just feel sorry for them anyway, hey I drink beer on a daily basis, I know I can stop, i just like to drink beer and I enjoy the mellow buzz i feel from it.

Edited by Skunk420 (11/01/07 08:19 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fat people. [Re: Skunk420]
    #7585473 -

that doesnt have to hold you back skunk. i drink beer just about daily. you just have to exercise to make up for it, thats all.

i dont even know why it bothers me so much. i guess it just irritates me that we only have one life to live, and so many people just dont care. :shrug:

i think reading this in the paper today sparked my irritation as well.Cancer linked to Fat.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fat people. [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #7585487 -

I agree with you. Its only going to get worse though. I mean there are going to be extremely advanced new technologies that are going to extend everyones life by decades, fat or not. The incentive to being skinny and healthy is going to disappear. Anyways, we shouldn't judge people on their weight. Weight doesn't make a person good or bad. Its their actions that do that.


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fat people. [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #7585524 -

Run and walk a whole bunch


--------------------
There is no valid reason you should be reading this

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I'm sorry, but really fat people make me sick....
( 1 2 3 4 ... 15 16 )
Brainiac 94,999 301 05/26/08 04:06 PM
by robbyberto
* Fat Americans
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
Amatoxin 13,056 154 08/03/06 03:13 PM
by eligal
* HAHA This Fat BITCH iS CraZee
( 1 2 all )
skatealex2 2,592 24 06/19/09 04:13 PM
by thelaughingman
* NYC bans trans fat.
( 1 2 3 all )
tak 5,584 49 12/06/06 04:04 PM
by DaturaEnigma
* Fat people mtichael 730 7 11/19/10 03:58 PM
by Eshu
* Fat Girl Fuck Buddies......Please share
( 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 )
Spiritual Seeker 58,003 272 02/08/10 07:55 PM
by valleyboy
* On-Topic Fat Thread
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
fireworks_godS 12,200 150 01/29/07 06:05 PM
by fireworks_god
* fat people suck
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
vonhumboldt 7,484 144 07/03/09 10:13 PM
by Glenners

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
8,777 topic views. 4 members, 24 guests and 160 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.