Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | Next >
OfflineSpiritual Seeker
Nothing Matters
Male

Loc: UK
Fat Girl Fuck Buddies......Please share
    #8873034 - 09/03/08 06:16 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

So it turns out ive come in contact with a girl i knew from high school. She was slightly overweight then but now she has pretty much crossed the line.

Its safe to say that she is now "Fat". Not TOOOO fucking huge like she could kill me if she was on top but trust me....Shes pretty big.

I personally have a thing for "Slightly Larger" Women. But when they are plain overweight its not something i wanna get romantically involved with.

Anyway Ive always wanted to have sex with this chick. Im willing to put money on it that if i called her tonight i could have her pants off before 12am. But im not sure how i feel about this, And heres how i know im having doubts.

When i jack off mentally picturing her its pretty awsome, but as soon as i blow my load im filled with cirtain "Feelings". And these feelings arnt really that good.

It makes me realize how akward i would feel afterwards if i went through with this dark urge of mine. My father once told me "Fat girlfriends are like mopeds.....all fun and games untill your friends see you with one" And i couldnt agree more.

There are other factors, Including this chick would tell EVERYONE shes sleeping with me, However i no longer know or affiliate with the people she talks to so that problem is solved. Its not like i give a fuck.

But the real issue is, how am i gonna tollerate my roomates ragging on me for having a fatty as a fuck buddy.

And the last issue is that this girl has had feelings for me (Liked me in hich school). And i know that she would become emotionally attatched. But if shes down to just be fuck buddies.....Why fight it?

Please help guys. Its a serious problem that i think all males have to face at one point in their lifetime.

"What do i do about this phatty"?

Thoughts?
Experiances?
ect?

--------------------
"Nothing in the world is a gift. Whatever there is to learn has to be learned the hard way."
-Don juan

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleechoesSG
Dancing Echoes
Male

Re: Fat Girl Fuck Buddies......Please share [Re: Spiritual Seeker]
    #8873086 - 09/03/08 06:28 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

heres what you do, meet her up and drive to a spot where you can park it and hit that. when your finished drive her back home, make up some  excuse why you cant chill, and never ever ever ever ever answer her calls are even mention her name to anyone at any point.  :jiggy:

OfflineSpiritual Seeker
Nothing Matters
Male

Loc: UK
Re: Fat Girl Fuck Buddies......Please share [Re: echoesSG]
    #8873108 - 09/03/08 06:36 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

echoesSG said:
heres what you do, meet her up and drive to a spot where you can park it and hit that. when your finished drive her back home, make up some  excuse why you cant chill, and never ever ever ever ever answer her calls are even mention her name to anyone at any point.  :jiggy:

I said i was thinking about having sex with her. Not being evil and fucking with her head.

Or is there a diffrence in this case?

--------------------
"Nothing in the world is a gift. Whatever there is to learn has to be learned the hard way."
-Don juan

Offlinestewy1412
meddle echoes
Male

Loc: Wisconsin
    #8873116 - 09/03/08 06:39 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

you took my idea
except i would take her to a hotel room instead of car
dont you think it would be hard to fuck a fat chick in a car
its hard enough shaftin' a skinny girl in the car let along
a fatty

--------------------
:rasta:im the one thats got to die when its time for me to die
so let me live my life the way i want to
-Jimi Hendrix:mushroom2:

OfflineTri High
Whigro
 User Gallery

Loc: Monaghan, Ireland
    #8873118 - 09/03/08 06:40 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Get dome.

For every time you nail her, expect to get blown w/o reciprocating at least three times.

1:3 is a good thing for fatty fuck friends.

Oh, and with that one humping - try to get it in the back door every time.

:firecum:

--------------------
you just need money to get laid - starfire_xes

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
    #8873120 - 09/03/08 06:40 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

There is no difference,own up to the fat fetish,it is nothing to be ashamed of.(within 200 lbs of course,depending on height:grin:)I am such a bastard.

--------------------

InvisibleantiPock
fighting entropy
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sol 3
Re: Fat Girl Fuck Buddies......Please share [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #8873150 - 09/03/08 06:48 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I had a big girl fuck buddy once; she wasn't that fat but probably weighed around 180. A lot of that was a giant pair of tits.

Anyway, I knocked it out with her a bunch of times (she was a dirty girl:evil:), which was great. But then I told her I couldn't do it anymore, as I knew I didn't really care about her "like that" and I was starting to feel guilty. Then she started stalking . . . showing up at my house repeatedly (a few times at 2:30 am), calling and leaving weird messages, showing up places where I was likely to be.

The moral? be careful. To quote a slightly misogynistic friend, "If you fuck a chick good enough, she'll think its love everytime."

Offlinetomnl
Beginner
Male User Gallery

Loc: Under the shroom
Re: Fat Girl Fuck Buddies......Please share [Re: antiPock]
    #8873230 - 09/03/08 07:02 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

set her ass on fire and turn it into a 'block bbq' with lots of negroid people

--------------------
Been away so long I hardly knew the place
Gee, it's good to be back home
Leave it till tomorrow to unpack my case
Honey disconnect the phone
I'm back in the USSA
You don't know how lucky you are, boy
Back in the US
Back in the US
Back in the USSA

InvisibleSophistic Radiance
Free sVs!
Female

Loc: Center of the Universe
Re: Fat Girl Fuck Buddies......Please share [Re: antiPock]
    #8873236 - 09/03/08 07:04 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I (a very skinny dude) don't like skinny women, and I have no upper limit for weight/size.

I'm proud of it, and I don't try to hide the fact that almost all the women I approach at parties are noticeably to significantly larger than I am. It's a taste thing. If your friends give you a hard time about it tell them to go fuck themselves.

If this girl is right for you, your FWB situation will just naturally evolve into a relationship. If it feels right, go with it. :shrug:

--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.

Offlinesupra
computerEnthusiast
Loc: TEXAS
    #8873389 - 09/03/08 07:34 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

just tell her up front, and if she is down, then its all good.

jsut be like, "hey, i want some play, but no relationship, calling me to hang out bullshit, so, if you want some play, lets do this, if not, fuck it, i can just masterbate and imagine im fucking you, close enough"

peace

Invisiblepolantis
Prototype v7.3 Alpha
Male User Gallery

Loc: Austraalis Flag
Re: Fat Girl Fuck Buddies......Please share [Re: supra]
    #8873490 - 09/03/08 07:54 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

"Fat girlfriends are like mopeds.....all fun and games untill your friends see you with one" :lol:

Seriously, go for it. If you friends bitch, ask "Where's you fuck buddy?"
Just don't see her too much, don't want her trying to climb through your window at night.

--------------------
We do not know what we want and yet we are responsible for what we are - that is the fact.
Jean-Paul Sartre

Offlineskin_
d^_^b
Male

Loc: Texas
Re: Fat Girl Fuck Buddies......Please share [Re: polantis]
    #8873708 - 09/03/08 08:32 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Fat people make me feel sick, but if you're fine with it - go for it and who cares what other people think.

--------------------

Invisibleshroomiin
unprofound

Loc: Zone 6 Flag
Re: Fat Girl Fuck Buddies......Please share [Re: skin_]
    #8873827 - 09/03/08 08:49 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

yeah man, like everyone else said...personally i'm not a fan of the fattys however youre the one fucking her, not me.

I say you fuck her but dont tell your room mates? fuck her multiple times, until she starts to get emotionally attached, then you tell her to get out. :thumbup::shrug::wink:

:jennajameson:

InvisibleSassy
wanna lick the wrapper
Female

Loc: South Carolina
Re: Fat Girl Fuck Buddies......Please share [Re: shroomiin]
    #8873880 - 09/03/08 08:57 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I'll give you a female's perspective on this.

If her being fat makes you that uncomfortable in the long run, don't even bother adding a tally mark in your black book if you're going to look back on it and feel disgusting. It's probably not worth it to her, either.

And don't use her just because she's fat. That's just kind of fucked up. You don't seem like you want to just hit it and then never talk to her again, but. If you're going to be embarrassed about this, don't even bother. I know I wouldn't let myself be seen with someone that I would feel THAT embarrassed about. I think your dad's quote is hilarious, but at the same time if you like someone you should be looking past those qualities and telling everyone else to shove it. Unless they really are just a poor catch.

To summarize. If you like her enough that she still turns you on, despite the spare tire, go for it. But if you actually give a shit what your friends think that much you're better off not getting laid at all. You probably deserve not getting pussy if you're going to let a bunch of idiot roommates decide who you fuck and who you don't. It's your life.

--------------------
<@Pnutbot> I haven't seen tupac, Impala

Free sVs!
Female

Re: Fat Girl Fuck Buddies......Please share [Re: Sassy]
    #8873921 - 09/03/08 09:02 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

:werd:

--------------------
Enlil said:

OfflineStrandedVoyager
The People's Champ
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: (202)-456-1414 Call Me
    #8874044 - 09/03/08 09:26 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Are you really this vain? Who cares? Nut in the fat chick and quit being a superficial pussy.

--------------------
Hi  :scrambled:

My god... it's full of stars...

OfflineHeadTripVertigo
at least I'm housebroken
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8874056 - 09/03/08 09:28 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

lol I should break out the vomit pic again for this thread.  pris will fucking ban me again if i do tho.  :crankey:

--------------------
TACOS LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER

OfflineBoneMan
Shrimpin ain't easy
Male

Loc: new new england
    #8874172 - 09/03/08 09:48 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Spiritual Seeker said:
I personally have a thing for "Slightly Larger" Women...

...When i jack off mentally picturing her its pretty awsome, but as soon as i blow my load im filled with cirtain "Feelings". And these feelings arnt really that good.

I think you definitely have a pretty big thing (fetish maybe?) for plump women.  If you're masturbating to a mental image of this chunky girl I'd say that you not only like large women, you prefer them. Don't be embarrassed.  Come out of the fatty-lover closet and shed your shame. Fuck what your friends say.  Theres a guy who likes fatties in every circle of friends.  Most try to hide it but everyone finds out eventually.

Also, the fuck buddy relationship has a pretty shabby track record in most instances. I think you should just do her and see where it goes.  Maybe you'll just try it once, or maybe you'll end up enjoying it and liking her more than you expected.

InvisibleSassy
wanna lick the wrapper
Female

Loc: South Carolina
Re: Fat Girl Fuck Buddies......Please share [Re: BoneMan]
    #8874190 - 09/03/08 09:52 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

BoneMan said:
Quote:

Spiritual Seeker said:
I personally have a thing for "Slightly Larger" Women...

...When i jack off mentally picturing her its pretty awsome, but as soon as i blow my load im filled with cirtain "Feelings". And these feelings arnt really that good.

I think you definitely have a pretty big thing (fetish maybe?) for plump women.  If you're masturbating to a mental image of this chunky girl I'd say that you not only like large women, you prefer them. Don't be embarrassed.  Come out of the fatty-lover closet and shed your shame. Fuck what your friends say.  Theres a guy who likes fatties in every circle of friends.  Most try to hide it but everyone finds out eventually.

Also, the fuck buddy relationship has a pretty shabby track record in most instances. I think you should just do her and see where it goes.  Maybe you'll just try it once, or maybe you'll end up enjoying it and liking her more than you expected.

You know what, fuck what I said. I'm with him!

--------------------
<@Pnutbot> I haven't seen tupac, Impala

Free sVs!
Female

Re: Fat Girl Fuck Buddies......Please share [Re: Sassy]
    #8874229 - 09/03/08 10:00 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah... there's really nothing wrong with liking fat chicks. I don't get why our society has hangups like these.

I LOVE fat chicks.

:rockon:

--------------------
Enlil said:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | Next >

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds