Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
ARE YOU REAL?
    #485381 -




PROVE IT.




--------------------
" I'm somewhere where I don't know where I am. "

"Experience is the meaning to life" -me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ARE YOU REAL? [Re: Zeus]
    #485391 -

No, I'm fake

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ARE YOU REAL? [Re: ]
    #485402 -

PROVE your not real.


--------------------
" I'm somewhere where I don't know where I am. "

"Experience is the meaning to life" -me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ARE YOU REAL? [Re: Zeus]
    #485416 -

Damn! Fooled again!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ARE YOU REAL? [Re: Zeus]
    #485418 -

Maybe Swami can help you with this one. He has proof.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ARE YOU REAL? [Re: Zeus]
    #485518 -

sombody"s grumpy...


--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ARE YOU REAL? [Re: ]
    #485564 -

at the moment i can see no beter philosophical debate than the whole question of how i can prove i am real/ not real, or alive/ not alive.

why debate anything if your entire existence is ........


--------------------
" I'm somewhere where I don't know where I am. "

"Experience is the meaning to life" -me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ARE YOU REAL? [Re: Zeus]
    #485584 -

i am real, i know i am, because i can walk into a room and feel it.
i can see the faces and know.
i can say one word that all the men will hear. and it is "woman"
they will look.
they know.
all men are brothers :)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ARE YOU REAL? [Re: Zeus]
    #485721 -

eugh.. these arguments are just boring semantics, it depends on what you define as "i" and "reality".

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ARE YOU REAL? [Re: Zeus]
    #485754 -

will 'proving' you are real make you any more real then you already are at this very moment? Will it make any difference wether or not we label our own existance as real/not real? Will deciding we are not real subtract anything from the experiences we are having at this very moment, Now? Will this small nuance in Mind alone affect the spirit of our Being? Will any of these questions have any relevance on the greater scale?
probably not eh? Dont lose yourself in pointless exercises, because you are not real if you do, just be.


--------------------
Thought is born blind but Mind knows what is Seeing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ARE YOU REAL? [Re: Zeus]
    #485881 -

I am conscious.
I can create a thought.
I can rationalize.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ARE YOU REAL? [Re: Zeus]
    #486045 -

How can you prove something to not be real?


--------------------
I'm praying for infinite lapdances in heaven and an infinite supply of cocaine to snort out of Angelina Jolie's ass crack.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ARE YOU REAL? [Re: KeepAskingTime]
    #487933 -

Story told to me by a Rabbi at a rainbow gathering.

A young man comes back to his villiage after being away at university for a time. He goes to his Rabbi and says "Rabbi, i don't know what to think anymore! At university I learned so many things my head spins. I have learned that I can argue any point and be right. I don't know what to do! Can you help me?". The Rabbi scratches his beard for a moment and then without warning punches the youth in the nose breaking it. Blood oozing out from his fingers which are holding his nose, he let's out, "Rabbi! You broke my nose!" to which the Rabbi replied, "What nose?"


--------------------
Support bacteria - they're the only culture some people have.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ARE YOU REAL? [Re: upupup]
    #487937 -

nice snippet.
What Rabbi?!?


--------------------
I'm praying for infinite lapdances in heaven and an infinite supply of cocaine to snort out of Angelina Jolie's ass crack.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ARE YOU REAL? [Re: Zeus]
    #488185 -

Solipsism will get you everywhere?


--------------------
Note: In desperate need of a cure...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What is "real"?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 5,365 40 01/20/04 03:19 PM
by PHARMAKOS
* The Law of Subtraction capliberty 1,145 5 07/07/06 11:19 AM
by capliberty
* *cough* EXISTENCE *hack*
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
buttonion 22,728 173 03/19/04 12:03 AM
by Frog
* ETERNAL LIFE PROVEN TO EXIST BY AFS!!!!
( 1 2 all )
atomikfunksoldier 3,464 34 07/09/03 10:46 AM
by chunder
* God Exists
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Zahid 12,786 113 03/18/03 03:57 PM
by falcon
* Death & Time don't exist. Where God comes from...
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Shroomalicious 9,743 69 12/18/02 06:30 PM
by Strumpling
* How real are trips?
( 1 2 3 all )
silversoul7 3,440 40 11/08/03 01:09 AM
by ZenGecko
* How far down the rabbi's hole do you want to go? Smallworlds 2,095 17 04/12/05 04:43 PM
by shroommachine

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
1,400 topic views. 0 members, 42 guests and 57 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.