Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1455 | 1456 | 1457 | 1458 | 1459 | 1460 | 1461 | 1462 | 1463 | 1464 | 1465 | 1466 | 1467 | 1468 | 1469 | 1470 | 1471 | 1472 | 1473 | 1474 | 1475 | | Last >
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Awfullotofshrooms] * 1
    #29683944 -

Shit. Don't do it! Are you serious? Talk to a psychiatrist first maybe? NVM if it wasn't serious.

Edited by H3inz (10/02/26 08:50 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: langten69]
    #29683964 -

Generally, anything that hits the mainstream gets corrupted. Especially people...

That’s one of the reasons I don’t use social media or any of that stuff. There’s too much shit for such a small toilet.

I don’t know this guy, nor do I need to. Everything I learned about cultivation was thanks to three forums (two of which are dead) — which means, thanks to communities of smart, daring, and deeply curious people who decided to share their observations. Not from some fucking influencer of the week chasing followers.

I already lived through this up close in the physical conditioning space — and it’s pathetic. That’s why I’m not working as a trainer anymore, because the fitness industry and social media have corrupted the entire concept.

Every educational program now includes sales courses — as if it were a hamburger. "Handstand in 30 days", "Iron abs in two weeks", "Express glutes", "Method X", "Method Y", on and on without end. They sell lies and people buy lies — then you try to explain to them that it doesn't work like that and they don't believe you, because you don't have an IG account with 3 million idiots following you. Yeah, it’s frustrating...

And it’s even more frustrating when you’ve invested years and years studying it with passion, specializing, experimenting on your own body, grinding every single fucking day to practice what you preach and ending up with a resume that opens doors to most gyms — just for this? So they can tell you, "Bro! You should sell an online course!".

I refuse. Maybe I'm old-fashioned. I’d rather help random people at a calisthenics park. But I’m not gonna build your girlfriend a peach butt for Ti-Tac. My mother didn't give birth to me for that — I'm sorry.

Fuck all of them, fuck productivity, and fuck the clout. Long live a life with purpose and patience — long live the boring life.

Ugh, sorry for the rant — but I couldn't find a better place to let it out.

Thanks for being here. :heart:


--------------------
"Little shark in da bathtub"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Belintaf] * 2
    #29683967 -

Yep, people who are in it for the clout aren't really in it for the sport

All you fun guys and gyals are here for the love of the game and thats why this community is so tight knit

We help each other and we share our successes and we learn from eachother every day and every day we grow because of it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Awfullotofshrooms] * 1
    #29683968 -

Awfullotofshrooms said:
Hey guys. I'm at the court house to turn myself in right now. Wish me luck. Also my little brother might make an account hopefully he mentions that he's my brother and you guys can help him out



Good luck, Awfullot. It’ll pass quickly, stay strong.

It's obvious he'll be getting all the support possible.

I’d like to do something for you, but I don't know how I can help from here.

Big hug :heart:


--------------------
"Little shark in da bathtub"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Awfullotofshrooms] * 1
    #29683982 -

Awfullotofshrooms said:
Hey guys. I'm at the court house to turn myself in right now. Wish me luck. Also my little brother might make an account hopefully he mentions that he's my brother and you guys can help him out



You'll come out better than ever 🙏

Your brother is in good hands

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: H3inz]
    #29684038 -

H3inz said:
Shit. Don't do it! Are you serious? Talk to a psychiatrist first maybe? NVM if it wasn't serious.



It's a couple months for a graffitti charge. Total fucking bullshit.

Answer-the-summons-and-get-it-over-with sort of deal.

Probably fight-able from some angle, but also probably not worth it.


--------------------

Edited by B Traven (10/02/26 11:37 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Pastywhyte] * 1
    #29684054 -

Pastywhyte said:
:yields:

This guy is so ridiculous it's very hard to understand how people take him seriously. It can't be the 4 mushrooms he grows per tub.




:rofl2::foshizzle:


Just like Ashley... the inflatable monotub girl. Aka  boomer shroomer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: B Traven]
    #29684060 -

B Traven said:
I confess that I'm incapable of typing out the 5-letter word that starts with Y and ends with S any other way. Gotta be the willymyc thing every time. I know it fucks up the appearance of my paragraphs, but I just can't stop.

For me, the joke goes far beyond just clowning on that dude. It's also just the idea of chasing :yields: when I find them to be just about the least important thing to focus on. Get stable genetics and clean spawn, and you'll probably end up going "oh, shit, now I gotta deal with all these:yields:"




Fuck. Ya.  Now thats the truth.

Nice to see ya B.    AS ALWAYS,  YOUR SPOT ON:myman:


--------------------
:hippie::mushroom2:Take it easy. if it's easy. take it twice:mushroom2::mushroom2:
:sporedrop:The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery:sporedrop:

**A LINK TO EVERTHING**


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: callmehippie] * 3
    #29684157 -



:ducklol:
gotemmmmm


--------------------


.~`  𝔅 𝔞 𝔤 𝔢 𝔩  🥯  𝔅 𝔦 𝔱 𝔢 𝔰  `~.
:salute: CAKE WARS III HAPPENING NOW :salute:

🧪 Castellani Preservation | 🔬 The Slidewich | ☠️ Touchless skull sterilizer | 📸 Agar plate scanner


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Rasmodius]
    #29684212 -

^ What was it? curious now


--------------------
I call them Huskies cause they Mush!


The Official Wild Cubensis Thread
Instant Pot Agar
Gnocchi Water Agar
Let's Talk Cowtek

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Huskies]
    #29684267 -

so was I! I poured those bars ages ago so I have no idea. I think just GT, but also had a lot of hillbilly around that time so it might have been that. Said he only ate half a 5g bar.


--------------------


.~`  𝔅 𝔞 𝔤 𝔢 𝔩  🥯  𝔅 𝔦 𝔱 𝔢 𝔰  `~.
:salute: CAKE WARS III HAPPENING NOW :salute:

🧪 Castellani Preservation | 🔬 The Slidewich | ☠️ Touchless skull sterilizer | 📸 Agar plate scanner


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Rasmodius] * 1
    #29684280 -

Rasmodius said:
so was I! I poured those bars ages ago so I have no idea. I think just GT, but also had a lot of hillbilly around that time so it might have been that. Said he only ate half a 5g bar.




So far the hillbillies i grew when I very started out.  have been stronger than anything else I have.  All around everything about them was absolutely amazing.

They are really strong. I'm talking two G's equiv to like six of PE.


I think I came out with about a pound of them overall. And now my cousins are always like hey man you still got those really really good ones?

They talking about the hillbillies


--------------------
:hippie::mushroom2:Take it easy. if it's easy. take it twice:mushroom2::mushroom2:
:sporedrop:The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery:sporedrop:

**A LINK TO EVERTHING**


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: callmehippie]
    #29684283 -

callmehippie said:
They are really strong. I'm talking two G's equiv to like six of PE.



funny you should say that...




maybe it was the hilbs lol


--------------------


.~`  𝔅 𝔞 𝔤 𝔢 𝔩  🥯  𝔅 𝔦 𝔱 𝔢 𝔰  `~.
:salute: CAKE WARS III HAPPENING NOW :salute:

🧪 Castellani Preservation | 🔬 The Slidewich | ☠️ Touchless skull sterilizer | 📸 Agar plate scanner


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: callmehippie]
    #29684286 -

And specifically Hillbilly, not hillbilly pumpkin? I heard mixed things about that one, big fruits but maybe weak.

IF the hillbilly is true, apparently it comes from a wild Alabama line. Perhaps there are more super potent genes out there waiting to get discovered.


--------------------
I call them Huskies cause they Mush!


The Official Wild Cubensis Thread
Instant Pot Agar
Gnocchi Water Agar
Let's Talk Cowtek

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: callmehippie]
    #29684288 -

callmehippie said:
So far the hillbillies i grew when I very started out.  have been stronger than anything else I have.  All around everything about them was absolutely amazing.

They are really strong. I'm talking two G's equiv to like six of PE.


I think I came out with about a pound of them overall. And now my cousins are always like hey man you still got those really really good ones?

They talking about the hillbillies



Damn, I wish you were still growing those because I love HB.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Huskies] * 2
    #29684292 -



I bought the LC as hilbilly pumpkin but they've never done anything remotely pumpkiny so IDK


--------------------


.~`  𝔅 𝔞 𝔤 𝔢 𝔩  🥯  𝔅 𝔦 𝔱 𝔢 𝔰  `~.
:salute: CAKE WARS III HAPPENING NOW :salute:

🧪 Castellani Preservation | 🔬 The Slidewich | ☠️ Touchless skull sterilizer | 📸 Agar plate scanner


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Rasmodius] * 1
    #29684297 -

also funny i just received extra free cultures from Ras labeled "hilbilly"  and  "wild alabama"  I'm more tempted than ever to try those wild alabamas, as I'd prefer wild genetics, but to be honest I swore off cubensis and am an avid member of the 'anti-cube campaign'

anyway the cyan culture looks healthy and axenic, Ras.  That one's going to grow up to do good things.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Generic]
    #29684299 -

fuck yeah! the hilb culture you got is a clone from the biggest cluster in a 5qt shoebox that did 420 wet first flush off of less than 2 mycoqts of spawn.

:fabkiddance:


--------------------


.~`  𝔅 𝔞 𝔤 𝔢 𝔩  🥯  𝔅 𝔦 𝔱 𝔢 𝔰  `~.
:salute: CAKE WARS III HAPPENING NOW :salute:

🧪 Castellani Preservation | 🔬 The Slidewich | ☠️ Touchless skull sterilizer | 📸 Agar plate scanner


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Generic]
    #29684303 -

I plan on working hillbilly to get a print n a mono of it to cross with a certain fungi x4 mono cross em all into this project lovi (https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/29587383).  ape

Then see what weirdness and randomness I can manage to select from some big quantities of selections n felial generation grows 😂

Itl be my attempt at aiding the cube community lol

Lwk all my projects seem to be massive I guess I should invest in that microscope 💀


--------------------





An enigma some caerulescens n a mono 😎

Edited by bloodssonnew (10/02/26 06:15 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Rasmodius] * 2
    #29684307 -

Quote:
Belintaf said:Everything I learned about cultivation was thanks to three forums (two of which are dead) — which means, thanks to communities of smart, daring, and deeply curious people who decided to share their observations. Not from some fucking influencer of the week chasing followers
Every educational program now includes sales courses — as if it were a hamburger. "Handstand in 30 days", "Iron abs in two weeks", "Express glutes", "Method X", "Method Y", on and on without end. They sell lies and people buy lies — then you try to explain to them that it doesn't work like that and they don't believe you, because you don't have an IG account with 3 million idiots following you. Yeah, it’s frustrating...

And it’s even more frustrating when you’ve invested years and years studying it with passion, specializing, experimenting on your own body, grinding every single fucking day to practice what you preach and ending up with a resume that opens doors to most gyms — just for this? So they can tell you, "Bro! You should sell an online course!".

I refuse. Maybe I'm old-fashioned. I’d rather help random people at a calisthenics park. But I’m not gonna build your girlfriend a peach butt for Ti-Tac. My mother didn't give birth to me for that — I'm sorry.

Fuck all of them, fuck productivity, and fuck the clout. Long live a life with purpose and patience — long live the boring life.

Ugh, sorry for the rant — but I couldn't find a better place to let it out.

Thanks for being here. :heart:



The reason I am here. I grew in 2003 classic, brf cakes. The bro who taught me told me about this place, but I was intimidated. When I wanted to get serious about the hobby for mental health issues for me and my partner I did some research and everywhere was selling something except this place. Then the community kicked ass and I couldn't get enough. I have logged in almost every day for 4 plus years and I can't get enough.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1455 | 1456 | 1457 | 1458 | 1459 | 1460 | 1461 | 1462 | 1463 | 1464 | 1465 | 1466 | 1467 | 1468 | 1469 | 1470 | 1471 | 1472 | 1473 | 1474 | 1475 | | Last >

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* *DELETED* Cultivate 2,970 8 04/14/08 06:12 AM
by HerbBaker
* I've cultivated... zetek 904 6 12/11/24 07:54 PM
by fahtster
* Hardcore Cultivator...
( 1 2 3 4 ... 17 18 )
OldSpice 51,946 342 04/29/08 10:29 PM
by just me
* Maturing as a Cultivator
( 1 2 3 4 all )
automanM 11,682 63 06/15/12 08:18 PM
by kenny
* alt.drugs.mushrooms.cultivation (good/bad idea) BikeCourier 7,155 9 10/26/21 06:04 PM
by LogicaL Chaos
* Important - All Cultivators please read.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
ThorA 43,964 103 05/31/05 03:35 AM
by Anno
* Psilocybin Azurescens Indoor Cultivation Experiment... doctor_kandee 3,232 2 02/22/05 04:37 PM
by doctor_kandee
* Post deleted by users_request
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
NuShroomPharmerII 28,102 85 06/04/01 04:53 PM
by MNmyc

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
461,980 topic views. 10 members, 45 guests and 265 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.047 seconds spending 0.021 seconds on 16 queries.