Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 8696 | 8697 | 8698 | 8699 | 8700 | 8701 | 8702 | 8703 | 8704 | 8705 | 8706 | 8707 | 8708 | 8709 | 8710 | 8711 | 8712 | 8713 | 8714 | 8715 | 8716 |
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: bloodssonnew] * 3
    #29679273 -

bloodssonnew said:


Got called into work sadly so can't test it out just yet though after work il try to make a batch of no pour agars ๐Ÿซก finally got a real PC I can use





--------------------
โ€œAll Fungi are edible.

Some fungi are only edible once.โ€
โ€• Terry Pratchett


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Kloakk] * 1
    #29679283 -

kloakk you are the funniest motherfucker here :rofl2:

blood i am very excited to see where you go with this

tax: decided to try the punisher tek on an old KSSS fahtlock cake



--------------------


.~`  ๐”… ๐”ž ๐”ค ๐”ข ๐”ฉ  ๐Ÿฅฏ  ๐”… ๐”ฆ ๐”ฑ ๐”ข ๐”ฐ  `~.
:salute: CAKE WARS III HAPPENING NOW :salute:

๐Ÿงช Castellani Preservation | ๐Ÿ”ฌ The Slidewich | โ˜ ๏ธ Touchless skull sterilizer | ๐Ÿ“ธ Agar plate scanner


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Rasmodius] * 3
    #29679286 -

Rasmodius said:
kloakk you are the funniest motherfucker here :rofl2:

blood i am very excited to see where you go with this

tax: decided to try the punisher tek on an old KSSS fahtlock cake







Tax: sexy Azurescens, doing nothing ๐Ÿ˜ญ


--------------------
โ€œAll Fungi are edible.

Some fungi are only edible once.โ€
โ€• Terry Pratchett


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Kloakk] * 4
    #29679314 -

Sometimes doing nothing... is still something!  :lmao:

"The frost... sometimes it makes the blade stick. 

Blast from the past, novelty sort of tribute to the bag man. Sammich zip style.



Hard to believe these mushrooms were in such a tiny bag, personal stash style! :laugh2:


Edited by MushLuvR77 (09/26/26 08:00 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Saxifrage]
    #29679361 -


Edited by shroom_fae (09/26/26 09:42 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: shroom_fae] * 8
    #29679366 -

First proper batch of chocolates.



Smoothest mixing process was with the cheapest compound chocolate, like I melted one of those big coins from the dollar store. Smoothest pour. Cheapest option around is vegan as well, so that is my next experiment.



--------------------
I call them Huskies cause they Mush!


The Official Wild Cubensis Thread
Instant Pot Agar
Gnocchi Water Agar
Let's Talk Cowtek

Edited by Huskies (09/26/26 09:58 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: treewitch]
    #29679385 -

Oh they look like little leucistic hillbilly pumpkins๐ŸŽƒ! I would love to one day have a clutivar like that!


--------------------
Read the guide, read it again, understand the guide, then start the hobby.

I have no idea what I am doing, but I'm having fun doing it!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Huskies]
    #29679396 -

Huskies said:
First proper batch of chocolates.



Smoothest mixing process was with the cheapest compound chocolate, like I melted one of those big coins from the dollar store. Smoothest pour. Cheapest option around is vegan as well, so that is my next experiment.





Nice!  did the tempering process give you any trouble?


--------------------
:hippie::mushroom2:Take it easy. if it's easy. take it twice:mushroom2::mushroom2:
:sporedrop:The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery:sporedrop:

**A LINK TO EVERTHING**


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: treewitch] * 2
    #29679400 -

treewitch said:
Interesting stuff here. This tub is from an LC culture I took of tissue from a single APE fruit and then revived after 3 years. Theoretically this should be a tub of clones but this fat/weird fucker is like nothing I've seen from this culture. I suppose there are still a variety of genetics even if the culture is taken from a single fruit? I'm at a loss here lol






I had an ochra do that once. Took a clone and future batches grew out normal, so probably something environmental/contam related. Didn't seem too dry, based on the walls.


--------------------


.~`  ๐”… ๐”ž ๐”ค ๐”ข ๐”ฉ  ๐Ÿฅฏ  ๐”… ๐”ฆ ๐”ฑ ๐”ข ๐”ฐ  `~.
:salute: CAKE WARS III HAPPENING NOW :salute:

๐Ÿงช Castellani Preservation | ๐Ÿ”ฌ The Slidewich | โ˜ ๏ธ Touchless skull sterilizer | ๐Ÿ“ธ Agar plate scanner


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Rasmodius] * 15
    #29679544 -

Got the Christmas wreath for the front door ready



--------------------
Seems like I've been here before
Seems so familiar
Seems like I'm slipping
Into a dream within a dream

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Tartanmyco] * 1
    #29679554 -

Tartanmyco said:
Got the Christmas wreath for the front door ready





:endorse:


--------------------
"Little shark in da bathtub"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Tartanmyco] * 1
    #29679604 -

Love this! ๐ŸŽ„


--------------------
Read the guide, read it again, understand the guide, then start the hobby.

I have no idea what I am doing, but I'm having fun doing it!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: shroom_fae] * 8
    #29679605 -

Crosssection of this first flush Albino Country Cock, 55g, solid stem, as soon as I parted it the cap already had that blue in it.





Happy clone, let's see which one ends up being the culture winner between that and this one, I called Fat Cap



callmehippie said:
Nice!  did the tempering process give you any trouble?



Not really, but I was using compound chocolates/molding waffers, which melt easier and are less problematic than trying to use real stuff.

When I add the mushroom powder it does seize up a bit, so I end up having to use more chocolate and squirt some oil. I used canola, which in retrospect is bad because it melts at room temp. Hopefully it stays contained within the hydrolized chocolate hehe.

Still learning, but overall it's a simple quick process. Just need to get better mixing bowls and figure out a better ratio, 10:1 is still a bit much. I'm just using condiment cups right now, but I want to get proper molds, so that I donm't have to weigh each one, just fill it up, but for that I need my mixture to still be pourable ideally.


--------------------
I call them Huskies cause they Mush!


The Official Wild Cubensis Thread
Instant Pot Agar
Gnocchi Water Agar
Let's Talk Cowtek

Edited by Huskies (09/27/26 09:43 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Huskies]
    #29679628 -

Those are beautiful! Do you happen to have more information handy on the origins and how that particular strain was domesticated and or cultivated(what traits were selected, how many transfers per lineage before fruits like this were produced, and probably something obvious that I am missing)


Thank you very much in advance!
๐Ÿ„๐Ÿงš


--------------------
Read the guide, read it again, understand the guide, then start the hobby.

I have no idea what I am doing, but I'm having fun doing it!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: shroom_fae]
    #29679638 -

^ those are Albino Country Cock.

User Axman did a giveaway a few years ago to people here. Mine came from a clone wedge of a 200g mutant fruit. The thread seems to have been deleted and Axman hasn't been around in a while so IDK.

I am not sure if it's just an APE isolate that he named (guy I got mine from said APE isolate), or if it is a cross of APE x Country Cock, which does have an entry, I don't know how reliable this place is but I find it a good resource..


--------------------
I call them Huskies cause they Mush!


The Official Wild Cubensis Thread
Instant Pot Agar
Gnocchi Water Agar
Let's Talk Cowtek

Edited by Huskies (09/27/26 10:35 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Huskies] * 10
    #29679734 -

More pretty Fiji mushrooms continuing to truck along


--------------------
Mycology is my current hyperfixation
Uncommunicated expectations are just premeditated resentments.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Mistakes] * 7
    #29679767 -

not a lot of them, but a couple of biguns, Steel Magnolia


--------------------
I yam what I yam

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Dirt530] * 6
    #29679822 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: disgruntledgrower] * 4
    #29680005 -

I moved my grow space into the old water storage room:mushroom2:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Huskies] * 1
    #29680024 -

Oh interesting, this place gets cooler and cooler by the day!

Looking at your link about "CC", I have read teks for each of the cultivars listed as lineage, except the "CC". I will do some more research thank you!

๐Ÿ„๐Ÿงš


--------------------
Read the guide, read it again, understand the guide, then start the hobby.

I have no idea what I am doing, but I'm having fun doing it!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 8696 | 8697 | 8698 | 8699 | 8700 | 8701 | 8702 | 8703 | 8704 | 8705 | 8706 | 8707 | 8708 | 8709 | 8710 | 8711 | 8712 | 8713 | 8714 | 8715 | 8716 |

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Post deleted by Administrator
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Alien 26,625 72 08/26/02 07:55 AM
by kingkc
* alt.drugs.mushrooms.cultivation (good/bad idea) BikeCourier 7,151 9 10/26/21 06:04 PM
by LogicaL Chaos
* Congratulations to our newest Trusted Cultivators, DV8DUG and Churpee Choozle
( 1 2 3 all )
veggieM 546 42 09/29/26 06:40 PM
by JW123
* The Cultivation Confessional Booth - The Unofficial Cultivation Off Topic Discussion.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 1458 1459 )
BeefExtreme 458,540 29,172 09/30/26 02:51 AM
by Belintaf
* Post deleted by users_request
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
NuShroomPharmerII 28,090 85 06/04/01 04:53 PM
by MNmyc
* VOTE!! Outdoor Cultivation Forum w/Moe For Mod!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
TM 25,043 73 04/13/10 01:30 AM
by jingus
* Important - All Cultivators please read.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
ThorA 43,964 103 05/31/05 03:35 AM
by Anno
* Post deleted by users_request
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
McMan 26,642 93 05/06/01 01:56 PM
by 3DSHROOM

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
5,223,942 topic views. 14 members, 83 guests and 167 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.114 seconds spending 0.094 seconds on 16 queries.