Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 8374 | 8375 | 8376 | 8377 | 8378 | 8379 | 8380 | 8381 | 8382 | 8383 | 8384 | 8385 | 8386 | 8387 | 8388 | 8389 | 8390 | 8391 | 8392 | 8393 | 8394 | | Last >
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Scemilope] * 2
    #29380767 -

Quote:
I used to tape a piece of paper over the arm holes, eventually I upgraded and made some covers using magnetic sheets.


75 gal aquarium on it's side. Plexi glass front w/ 178mm arm holes and magnetic covers.



GOT DAYUM! I wish I could pay someone to make a SAB for me. Cause I'm a girl who doesn't like tools. Or using a ruler.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: DV8DUG] * 2
    #29380771 -

I like to cook them up in eggs. Heres the recipe I posted for a delicious breakfast sandwich

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/13181845/fpart/13/vc/1

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Agar Wedge] * 12
    #29380823 -

First time grower. Things are starting to pop off :rockon:


Last photo is from today


--------------------
:sporedrop:

“More precious was the light in your eyes than all the roses in the world"

:cheers:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: tryptkaloids]
    #29380825 -

A p. Cubensis blue meanie not a pan cyan blue meanie haha

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Dubrollin] * 1
    #29380882 -

Hell yeah Dubrollin! I'm pumped for you that they are finally starting to pin. Only a matter of time now :cool::mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Agar Wedge] * 1
    #29380887 -

Thanks dude! Thought I was losing them til this happened lol
:rockon::mushroom2::rockon:


--------------------
:sporedrop:

“More precious was the light in your eyes than all the roses in the world"

:cheers:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: RealityGlitch]
    #29380916 -

I got a cheap one off Amazon lol :stoned: actually works quite well


--------------------
:sporedrop:

“More precious was the light in your eyes than all the roses in the world"

:cheers:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Dubrollin] * 10
    #29380941 -

My first luecistic in this JMF flush🥰 Definitely cloning🤙🏽


--------------------
🍄❤️ fellow shroomer fam."be the change and kindness you want to see in this world"🙏🏽❤️
Noobies guide: https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/28501530#28501530
Instapot Ez grain Tek:https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/29586605

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: LeoHale420] * 1
    #29380950 -

🤤


--------------------
:sporedrop:

“More precious was the light in your eyes than all the roses in the world"

:cheers:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Dubrollin] * 10
    #29380982 -

Shoebox of Charlie Brown on the come up!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: LeoHale420] * 3
    #29380992 -

I love how many little speckles cover the unopened caps. Those are really pretty:mushroom2::smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Agar Wedge] * 1
    #29381029 -

I thought the same thing❤️ First time with this variety and so far loving its growth.Cant wait to see how they "taste" 🫠🤣 Tho tbh the part I'm most hyped about RN is the luecistic popping up🥰


--------------------
🍄❤️ fellow shroomer fam."be the change and kindness you want to see in this world"🙏🏽❤️
Noobies guide: https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/28501530#28501530
Instapot Ez grain Tek:https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/29586605

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: tryptkaloids]
    #29381047 -

They are knock off brand I got from Walmart

Edited by neonspores (10/23/25 06:07 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: neonspores] * 22
    #29381050 -

Phantom

2nd flush phantom


Apollo


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: 3.A.M] * 9
    #29381052 -


Alcohol,tincture ❤


--------------------
Teks (from other person)
Ohmatic monotub
ReverendMyc guides-teks
Teks here
Where
The universe is a womb for the genesis of gods



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: micolatria] * 11
    #29381082 -

Best looking 2nd flush I've had with blue oysters, they are still nowhere near being ready to harvest :rockon:



Some x7x+ shoeboxes, 3 of mostly coir with a couple handfuls of straw. 1 with mostly straw but a couple handfuls of coir. I just like mixing stuff together :awesomenod::stirthepot:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: micolatria] * 2
    #29381090 -

Looking good 3 a.m. Chongers...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: micolatria] * 2
    #29381094 -

micolatria said:

Alcohol,tincture ❤



I kind of choke-puked when I looked at that pic. I love mushrooms, but it gets harder and harder to choke that shit down. I hope your trip is a good one, friend.


--------------------
Peace to you, friend!
The HHG is a guide to getting started.
New User Welcome Wagon
GROWER’S BEST photo contest: join the fun!
CAKE WARS III - Starts SEPT 1, 2026

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: flapping_bird] * 5
    #29381098 -

flapping_bird said:
micolatria said:

Alcohol,tincture ❤



I kind of choke-puked when I looked at that pic. I love mushrooms, but it gets harder and harder to choke that shit down. I hope your trip is a good one, friend.



Nah bro, you don’t choke those grinds down. You strain them out and let the alcohol reduce by evaporation. Then you put a few drops under your tongue and it’s off to the moon. 🚀 🌕

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: AZ Starman2112] * 17
    #29381119 -


Psilocybe allenii. I think I'll go ahead and harvest.
Last years pot has a ways to go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 8374 | 8375 | 8376 | 8377 | 8378 | 8379 | 8380 | 8381 | 8382 | 8383 | 8384 | 8385 | 8386 | 8387 | 8388 | 8389 | 8390 | 8391 | 8392 | 8393 | 8394 | | Last >

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Post deleted by Administrator
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Alien 26,627 72 08/26/02 07:55 AM
by kingkc
* PF Cakes not fruiting after about week in SGFC..except this one giant chonker.. jmmf 301 5 06/11/22 07:04 AM
by jmmf
* Making CHONKER cakes out of three-wick Bath and Body Works candle jars! ThePoopTree 703 15 11/03/19 03:52 AM
by ThePoopTree
* alt.drugs.mushrooms.cultivation (good/bad idea) BikeCourier 7,151 9 10/26/21 06:04 PM
by LogicaL Chaos
* The Cultivation Confessional Booth - The Unofficial Cultivation Off Topic Discussion.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 1464 1465 )
BeefExtreme 459,682 29,290 10/02/26 05:19 PM
by Rasmodius
* Congratulations to our newest Trusted Cultivators, DV8DUG and Churpee Choozle
( 1 2 3 all )
veggieM 604 42 09/29/26 06:40 PM
by JW123
* Post deleted by users_request
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
NuShroomPharmerII 28,090 85 06/04/01 04:53 PM
by MNmyc
* VOTE!! Outdoor Cultivation Forum w/Moe For Mod!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
TM 25,044 73 04/13/10 01:30 AM
by jingus

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
5,224,934 topic views. 8 members, 74 guests and 182 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.124 seconds spending 0.096 seconds on 18 queries.