Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 8356 | 8357 | 8358 | 8359 | 8360 | 8361 | 8362 | 8363 | 8364 | 8365 | 8366 | 8367 | 8368 | 8369 | 8370 | 8371 | 8372 | 8373 | 8374 | 8375 | 8376 | | Last >
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Agar Wedge] * 10
    #29371286 -



I said I was done for the year but here we are... :shrug:


--------------------
~Wherever you go in life, there you’ll be~




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: noomer] * 3
    #29371292 -

That was 24-25, were into 25-26 now fam


--------------------
It doesn't matter what i think of you...all that matters is clean spawn
I'm tired do me a favor

I'M A MEMBER FIRST, TC WHEN NEEDED AND MOD WHEN I HAVE TO BE !!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: cronicr]
    #29371331 -

I dig that logic


--------------------
~Wherever you go in life, there you’ll be~




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: noomer] * 13
    #29371369 -

Golden Teacher first flush, smaller fruits than I was hoping



First ever agar and clone work after a few days, looking good!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: neonspores]
    #29371394 -

Nice work!


--------------------
It doesn't matter what i think of you...all that matters is clean spawn
I'm tired do me a favor

I'M A MEMBER FIRST, TC WHEN NEEDED AND MOD WHEN I HAVE TO BE !!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: cronicr] * 8
    #29371834 -

I have my first pins of actives :smile:

This one I thought would never pin. I had LC of Blue Magnolia from the vendor, that I injected to the oat jar. I moved jar to spawn at 1:3 ratio 7th Sep. 3 days ago I added casing and increased FAE and here it is


This one is MS of Golden Teacher. Grain to Bulk on 19th Sep.

Edited by Azule (10/13/25 03:08 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Azule] * 15
    #29371882 -





Proud mom vibes right now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: RealityGlitch] * 16
    #29371897 -

(ATL#7 x Mystery Tamps)


Mystery Tampanensis flush 3, soon going mining then retiring the tub ⛏️


--------------------
Nature Reclaims All.
See, I'm flarkin' helpful.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: labbar]
    #29371914 -

:eek:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: RealityGlitch]
    #29371918 -

RealityGlitch said:




Proud mom vibes right now.



Be proud! Looking good! :rockon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: AZ Starman2112]
    #29371958 -

:fuckyeahdance:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: AZ Starman2112] * 11
    #29371960 -




Ps subaeruginosa.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Churpee Choozle] * 17
    #29372054 -

Finally got around to growing pan cyan peace river that i got from stagger over on the exotic spore thread a year ago.





--------------------
All is one, one is all, everything is.

Edited by Ratatoskr (10/13/25 09:56 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Ratatoskr]
    #29372167 -

:kaneclap:


--------------------
The PF Tek is my area.:oldman:

Where all anonymity is lost, there cannot exist a person.

Where one cannot avoid to share, there is God

www.zamnesia.nl
RustyWhyte is Commercial!



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Cakewonder] * 1
    #29372191 -



I surgically removed the original agar wedge from this mycelium because it looked infected. Please give it your energy that it will still fruit me the best of trips.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: MachineElf226]
    #29372198 -

:priceclap:


--------------------
The PF Tek is my area.:oldman:

Where all anonymity is lost, there cannot exist a person.

Where one cannot avoid to share, there is God

www.zamnesia.nl
RustyWhyte is Commercial!



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: MachineElf226] * 1
    #29372201 -

Its just bruised. You may have done more harm than good. I try not to interfere with undercolonized stuff


--------------------
"Remember, kids, the difference between science and screwing around is writing it down" -adam savage
Flowchart for Recommended plan of action.
Learn the tried and true way to grow mushrooms
Use the Damn search engine
After you know what you're doing, take a break 
Pick a book, Make some chips!
Josex said:Don't take the site seriously bro, ain't worth it.
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: tryptkaloids]
    #29372204 -

what he said. I applaudebecause thats me...


--------------------
The PF Tek is my area.:oldman:

Where all anonymity is lost, there cannot exist a person.

Where one cannot avoid to share, there is God

www.zamnesia.nl
RustyWhyte is Commercial!



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Cakewonder] * 1
    #29372263 -

I love you Cakewonder


--------------------
"Remember, kids, the difference between science and screwing around is writing it down" -adam savage
Flowchart for Recommended plan of action.
Learn the tried and true way to grow mushrooms
Use the Damn search engine
After you know what you're doing, take a break 
Pick a book, Make some chips!
Josex said:Don't take the site seriously bro, ain't worth it.
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: tryptkaloids]
    #29372273 -

It looked greenish bruh. Good thing I gots 2 other perfect jars stewing lol. I Must give my cake my faith. It feeds on it.


--------------------

Edited by MachineElf226 (10/13/25 12:38 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 8356 | 8357 | 8358 | 8359 | 8360 | 8361 | 8362 | 8363 | 8364 | 8365 | 8366 | 8367 | 8368 | 8369 | 8370 | 8371 | 8372 | 8373 | 8374 | 8375 | 8376 | | Last >

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Post deleted by Administrator
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Alien 26,655 72 08/26/02 07:55 AM
by kingkc
* The Cultivation Confessional Booth - The Unofficial Cultivation Off Topic Discussion.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 1479 1480 )
BeefExtreme 463,791 29,585 10/06/26 01:22 AM
by GymnCarrey
* Reishi transplant Anonymous 1,148 3 07/23/03 07:58 PM
by Psilocybin_monkey
* Mushroom Cultivation Categories of Questions: kykeon 2,954 9 11/19/02 08:50 PM
by fredthetree
* alt.drugs.mushrooms.cultivation (good/bad idea) BikeCourier 7,155 9 10/26/21 06:04 PM
by LogicaL Chaos
* indoor/outdoor p. azurescens cultivation? mrhappy 3,030 3 08/08/10 04:40 PM
by crow man
* Mycobag Reishi Project (pics) Sillycybe 809 1 07/01/04 12:36 PM
by Sillycybe
* Post deleted by users_request
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
NuShroomPharmerII 28,105 85 06/04/01 04:53 PM
by MNmyc

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
5,227,157 topic views. 18 members, 156 guests and 254 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.114 seconds spending 0.094 seconds on 18 queries.