Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 8296 | 8297 | 8298 | 8299 | 8300 | 8301 | 8302 | 8303 | 8304 | 8305 | 8306 | 8307 | 8308 | 8309 | 8310 | 8311 | 8312 | 8313 | 8314 | 8315 | 8316 | | Last >
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Puduwoke] * 11
    #29330225 -

Pretty new to the hobby and I started multiple shoeboxes cause I was expecting some degree of failure.  These ones are looking pretty good I think so far! Super excited for when it comes time to harvest. Never done shrooms before so I’m excited for the experience.

That last pic is Ochra right?






--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: DukeHooligan] * 7
    #29330342 -

These lil guys are still chugging along. Been a tick over 2 weeks since I plucked the 1st fruit. What's the longest you have seen cakes go?



--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Gilmour Hendrix]
    #29330393 -

Gilmour Hendrix said:
These lil guys are still chugging along. Been a tick over 2 weeks since I plucked the 1st fruit. What's the longest you have seen cakes go?





I mean ya got some shroomies popping! 2 weeks isn’t crazy, but they do run on their own schedule. How long did you soak them for? I see to soak mine in closed containers in the fridge for a day or two. I’d have pins within a week for the 2nd flush.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: AZ Starman2112] * 1
    #29330400 -

AZ Starman2112 said:
Gilmour Hendrix said:
These lil guys are still chugging along. Been a tick over 2 weeks since I plucked the 1st fruit. What's the longest you have seen cakes go?





I mean ya got some shroomies popping! 2 weeks isn’t crazy, but they do run on their own schedule. How long did you soak them for? I see to soak mine in closed containers in the fridge for a day or two. I’d have pins within a week for the 2nd flush.



I did the initial 24hr soak after birthing. After the first flush, they started to dry out (a week in the tub). I think it was Hippie that suggested putting them on lids as a self watering tray. I havent dunked since. I have been playing with FAE and misting. Seems like they needed less water and more air. They were producing a good handful a day up until about 4 days ago. That's when I layed off the water and gave more air. Now they are popping again. So far, 50g dry off them. I have a bowl in the fridge I need to get in the dehydrator. Ill wait until Monday to harvest these and dehydrate everything at once.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: AZ Starman2112] * 13
    #29330403 -

I did a thing today. Very cult related. Got tired of always scrambling around to gather what I need to lemon tek. Also got tired of carrying loose stuff to other places. So I fixed that and bought a couple of novelty things and a carry case with pluckable foam inserts. Got a cup to soak the grinds, a measuring cup to strain into and divide into 4 shot glasses, a mg scale, a knife, an grinder and citrus juicer with mesh strainer. Just add :mushroom2: and 🍋!

I like being prepared and ready to jam!






Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: AZ Starman2112] * 1
    #29330438 -

That’s pretty rad. Nice work. :rockon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: DukeHooligan]
    #29330446 -

DukeHooligan said:
Pretty new to the hobby and I started multiple shoeboxes cause I was expecting some degree of failure.  These ones are looking pretty good I think so far! Super excited for when it comes time to harvest. Never done shrooms before so I’m excited for the experience.

That last pic is Ochra right?








Last one is ochra


--------------------
LAGM2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: AZ Starman2112] * 3
    #29330474 -

AZ Starman2112 said:
I did a thing today. Very cult related. Got tired of always scrambling around to gather what I need to lemon tek. Also got tired of carrying loose stuff to other places. So I fixed that and bought a couple of novelty things and a carry case with pluckable foam inserts. Got a cup to soak the grinds, a measuring cup to strain into and divide into 4 shot glasses, a mg scale, a knife, an grinder and citrus juicer with mesh strainer. Just add :mushroom2: and 🍋!

I like being prepared and ready to jam!









get a siren for your van and you got a mobile lemon tek unit!


--------------------
Learn it, know it, live it


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: AZ Starman2112]
    #29330498 -

Sweet rig, broski! Really diggin' the cup!


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Gilmour Hendrix] * 5
    #29330528 -

Finally getting around to using coir again, pasteurized it using the same hydrated lime water I use for straw and hwfp. We'll see what happens :dancer: 48 hours after spawn:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Agar Wedge] * 3
    #29330531 -

I just hydrate coir with plain old water.

And i like verm in it for texture. But, i'm weird.

:kingtard:


--------------------

:mushroom2: LotKid's PE Tips        :shpongle:    LotKid's Chocolates :mushroom2:
:dancingbear: :dancingbear:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: saralove] * 7
    #29330554 -



--------------------
Protoplast Fusion


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Puffin] * 21
    #29330610 -



--------------------
A Love Letter to New Growers
The 7 Edicts of Mushroom Cultivation as Decreed by Smellyhobbit

:kodama:


Anyone can get a canopy. But can you get what you want?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Puffin]
    #29330611 -

Puffin said:




Ascomycota of some type?


--------------------
Question everything, it's very responsive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Smellyhobbit] * 2
    #29330612 -

Smellyhobbit said:




:highfive1:


--------------------
Question everything, it's very responsive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Smellyhobbit] * 2
    #29330626 -

Smellyhobbit said:




Giving kennet square a run for their money :rockon:


--------------------

:mushroom2: LotKid's PE Tips        :shpongle:    LotKid's Chocolates :mushroom2:
:dancingbear: :dancingbear:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Smellyhobbit] * 3
    #29330641 -

OH MY GOD THIS IS SO FUCKING AWESOME AND COOL AND BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE PLEASE HAVE SEX WITH ME

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: LotKid]
    #29330712 -

I'd have done the same if I wasn't already prepping straw and hwfp :cool: looking forward to seeing if it works :rockon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Generic]
    #29330733 -

Generic said:
NothingsChanged said:


Stocking up.




how does one 'stock up' with wood chips without them getting colonized by other fungi or actinomycetota?  Dry storage?

or just use 1/2-year old funky wood chips:
with a high spawn ratio?
fermenting wood chips to kill off competitors?



Black and yellow tubs, water, plastic between tub and lid.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: A.k.a]
    #29330758 -

A.k.a said:
DukeHooligan said:
Pretty new to the hobby and I started multiple shoeboxes cause I was expecting some degree of failure.  These ones are looking pretty good I think so far! Super excited for when it comes time to harvest. Never done shrooms before so I’m excited for the experience.

That last pic is Ochra right?








Last one is ochra



Thank you, appreciate it!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 8296 | 8297 | 8298 | 8299 | 8300 | 8301 | 8302 | 8303 | 8304 | 8305 | 8306 | 8307 | 8308 | 8309 | 8310 | 8311 | 8312 | 8313 | 8314 | 8315 | 8316 | | Last >

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Post deleted by Administrator
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Alien 26,659 72 08/26/02 07:55 AM
by kingkc
* The Cultivation Confessional Booth - The Unofficial Cultivation Off Topic Discussion.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 1497 1498 )
BeefExtreme 469,683 29,958 10/09/26 07:06 PM
by RealityGlitch
* alt.drugs.mushrooms.cultivation (good/bad idea) BikeCourier 7,161 9 10/26/21 06:04 PM
by LogicaL Chaos
* Post deleted by users_request
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
NuShroomPharmerII 28,111 85 06/04/01 04:53 PM
by MNmyc
* VOTE!! Outdoor Cultivation Forum w/Moe For Mod!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
TM 25,055 73 04/13/10 01:30 AM
by jingus
* Important - All Cultivators please read.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
ThorA 43,989 103 05/31/05 03:35 AM
by Anno
* Post deleted by users_request
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
McMan 26,666 93 05/06/01 01:56 PM
by 3DSHROOM
* A new forum for Cultivation Pictures..... ThorA 3,662 10 05/31/01 12:55 PM
by dumlovesyou

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
5,230,771 topic views. 13 members, 212 guests and 149 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.108 seconds spending 0.083 seconds on 16 queries.