Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 7966 | 7967 | 7968 | 7969 | 7970 | 7971 | 7972 | 7973 | 7974 | 7975 | 7976 | 7977 | 7978 | 7979 | 7980 | 7981 | 7982 | 7983 | 7984 | 7985 | 7986 | | Last >
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: cronicr] * 21
    #29117705 -

Check it out was going through old spore plates and found an albino HBP



--------------------
It doesn't matter what i think of you...all that matters is clean spawn
I'm tired do me a favor

I'M A MEMBER FIRST, TC WHEN NEEDED AND MOD WHEN I HAVE TO BE !!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: cronicr] * 21
    #29117714 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: the_chosen_one] * 1
    #29117722 -

:crondance:


--------------------
It doesn't matter what i think of you...all that matters is clean spawn
I'm tired do me a favor

I'M A MEMBER FIRST, TC WHEN NEEDED AND MOD WHEN I HAVE TO BE !!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: cronicr] * 2
    #29117731 -

cronicr said:

I poured 40 and ended up with about enough for 3 more 😂



I almost poured a perfect 20 large, 20 small....then I knocked 7 over in my glovebox on my last pour


--------------------
Check out my wish list and let me know what you got! UPDATED: 2/22/25
Current wish list


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: mike-ologist] * 1
    #29117734 -

Great to see ya Mike!
Yeah we've all been there 😆


--------------------
It doesn't matter what i think of you...all that matters is clean spawn
I'm tired do me a favor

I'M A MEMBER FIRST, TC WHEN NEEDED AND MOD WHEN I HAVE TO BE !!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: oat bag] * 9
    #29117749 -

Nebula XOctopi throwing some weird ass fruits. They all feel like foam and it’s freaking me out.


Edited by RichMyco (02/08/25 05:17 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: RichMyco] * 9
    #29117887 -

Well... My first try with b+ and a pre made Mondo substrate turned out nice and all but they were kinda small so I didn't expect that the brf cakes i made from a liquid culture with the same spores would do much better but to my suprise they became absolute monsters. Started out like cute Spacemen with the hats open and ended up as behemoths. 102g wet was the final product from just a few shrooms with the largest one weighing 53.5g wet and 4.8g dry and it instantly turned blue when I cut it open before drying.

One single picture ain't enough tho.







--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: RichMyco] * 1
    #29117920 -

RichMyco said:
:petri: Just about time for a pour session :petri:





love the professional tools youre using..real gangsta shit.


--------------------
The PF Tek is my area.:oldman:

Where all anonymity is lost, there cannot exist a person.

Where one cannot avoid to share, there is God

www.zamnesia.nl
RustyWhyte is Commercial!



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Cakewonder] * 10
    #29118004 -

Multi-grain prep for pan cyan AIO jars.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Lilgrower] * 8
    #29118019 -

New batches are coming. Some leftover PE I had, B+ and panaeoleus cyanescens.

I really want this pans work. Trying hard.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: cybork]
    #29118021 -

Whats your process for the pan cyans? I'm starting a real attempt at em on tuesday, got the jiffy peat lime mix...


--------------------
Endlessly endorsing empathy empirically energizing existence™

~Always practice radical kindness~
R.I.P. Betty Boop, greatest mother to ever do it.

Edited by QuantumZ00 (02/08/25 07:37 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: QuantumZ00] * 2
    #29118027 -

QuantumZ00 said:
Whats your process for the pan cyans? I'm starting a real attempt at em on tuesday, got the jiffy peat lime mix...



This is just spawned rye + coir.

Next run will be rye + manure, and then to coir.

For one pancy box I want to add casing to when colonized. That is, if it even gets that far :smile:. I'm new to working with pancies. Or, I'm trying for some time now already. At least my mycelium (from spores I got as a giveaway) has improved.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: cybork]
    #29118030 -

cybork said:
QuantumZ00 said:
Whats your process for the pan cyans? I'm starting a real attempt at em on tuesday, got the jiffy peat lime mix...



This is just spawned rye + coir.

Next run will be rye + manure, and then to coir.

For one pancy box I want to add casing to when colonized. That is, if it even gets that far :smile:. I'm new to working with pancies. Or, I'm trying for some time now already. At least my mycelium (from spores I got as a giveaway) has improved.



You and I are both new it seems to pan cyans, so that's why I will be following your progress diligently! Might help give me ideas! Mine were labeled Hawaiian pan cyan when I started my agar work, hope these aren't too tough to grow...


--------------------
Endlessly endorsing empathy empirically energizing existence™

~Always practice radical kindness~
R.I.P. Betty Boop, greatest mother to ever do it.

Edited by QuantumZ00 (02/08/25 07:45 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: QuantumZ00] * 1
    #29118039 -

I have another Hawaiian pan clone going as well. But those are now growing on agar, and not yet ready for rye. The Hawaii I got as a grow kit, and they did pretty well. Still going actually, currently 4th flush. To be harvested today or tomorrow. It just keeps on giving! I really like the delicate appearance, but actual pretty tuff stems.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: saralove] * 13
    #29118099 -

First mushroom grow in my life, and first post about growing mushrooms. I picked a new Dutch strain called Marshmallow Shrooms “Psilocybe Qubit”, a fat Cubensis hybrid. Growing it using the Shrooly growbox, they’re side pinning but overall all going well so far, I believe they will be ready in a few days. Also tripping on Dutch truffles as I’m writing this lol



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: marioeatsamanitas] * 2
    #29118158 -

More and more poeople are discovering magic mushrooms as we speak..

ITS TIME TO SCREAM TO YOUR PARENTS: There is something more real than you mundane reality..its called trippin bawls..


--------------------
The PF Tek is my area.:oldman:

Where all anonymity is lost, there cannot exist a person.

Where one cannot avoid to share, there is God

www.zamnesia.nl
RustyWhyte is Commercial!



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Cakewonder] * 13
    #29118253 -



A nice bouquet of subcubensis! 230g wet.

This is by far one of my favorite genetics. I have isolated some of the biggest fruits and will try to grow each of the clones.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: ParanoidGuy] * 6
    #29118275 -




Was trying to do Beef’s coir chamber for an AIO bag, but like an idiot I broke it trying to roll it in coir…so now it’s just a tub. But colonizing nicely

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: ParanoidGuy] * 9
    #29118285 -

So for hedging my bets, I made a small grain jar. This had recovered well after shaking, so I spawned it to a small tray and plopped it into a ziplock. Gave me an opportunity to get a little practice with hydrating coir and mixing the spawn and substrate. Let’s see how this works out.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: eilauver] * 13
    #29118496 -




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 7966 | 7967 | 7968 | 7969 | 7970 | 7971 | 7972 | 7973 | 7974 | 7975 | 7976 | 7977 | 7978 | 7979 | 7980 | 7981 | 7982 | 7983 | 7984 | 7985 | 7986 | | Last >

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Post deleted by Administrator
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Alien 26,626 72 08/26/02 07:55 AM
by kingkc
* alt.drugs.mushrooms.cultivation (good/bad idea) BikeCourier 7,151 9 10/26/21 06:04 PM
by LogicaL Chaos
* The Cultivation Confessional Booth - The Unofficial Cultivation Off Topic Discussion.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 1461 1462 )
BeefExtreme 459,120 29,236 10/01/26 01:19 PM
by Huskies
* Congratulations to our newest Trusted Cultivators, DV8DUG and Churpee Choozle
( 1 2 3 all )
veggieM 584 42 09/29/26 06:40 PM
by JW123
* Post deleted by users_request
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
NuShroomPharmerII 28,090 85 06/04/01 04:53 PM
by MNmyc
* VOTE!! Outdoor Cultivation Forum w/Moe For Mod!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
TM 25,043 73 04/13/10 01:30 AM
by jingus
* Important - All Cultivators please read.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
ThorA 43,964 103 05/31/05 03:35 AM
by Anno
* Post deleted by users_request
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
McMan 26,642 93 05/06/01 01:56 PM
by 3DSHROOM

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
5,224,399 topic views. 16 members, 46 guests and 147 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.114 seconds spending 0.094 seconds on 18 queries.