Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 7965 | 7966 | 7967 | 7968 | 7969 | 7970 | 7971 | 7972 | 7973 | 7974 | 7975 | 7976 | 7977 | 7978 | 7979 | 7980 | 7981 | 7982 | 7983 | 7984 | 7985 | | Last >
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: KlarnEvil9] * 1
    #29116891 -

KlarnEvil9 said:
Well, this one is a tad mediocre...


...but only because I managed to knock these loose first thing this morning. I picked up the PP5 to look at my little fatties, then I accidentally banged the container against the shelf. Chaos ensued, the sub was flipped up sideways and these were lying on the coir, a casualty of the affection they had just received.



I <3 them

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: aShogunNamedMarcus]
    #29116894 -

aShogunNamedMarcus said:
KlarnEvil9 said:
Well, this one is a tad mediocre...


...but only because I managed to knock these loose first thing this morning. I picked up the PP5 to look at my little fatties, then I accidentally banged the container against the shelf. Chaos ensued, the sub was flipped up sideways and these were lying on the coir, a casualty of the affection they had just received.



I <3 them



Me too :happyheart: 

I know they will help fuel my afternoon endeavors once I return from home depot.  Their brothers in coir grow in solidarity.


--------------------
"For the powerful freedom-takers who rob justice from us all, that's why I keep my pistol loaded, powder, cap, and ball..."
Read more, post less!
...turns out, I'm an amateur at everything

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: KlarnEvil9] * 2
    #29116920 -

KlarnEvil9 said:
Well, this one is a tad mediocre...


...but only because I managed to knock these loose first thing this morning. I picked up the PP5 to look at my little fatties, then I accidentally banged the container against the shelf. Chaos ensued, the sub was flipped up sideways and these were lying on the coir, a casualty of the affection they had just received.



Casualty of neglecting to follow LITFA.

I also have dropped jars in the past.

Sometimes you just have to over love the little guys.

- Must look at tub -
:cokeitch:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Axman] * 1
    #29116946 -

How did you get that pic of me???


--------------------
"For the powerful freedom-takers who rob justice from us all, that's why I keep my pistol loaded, powder, cap, and ball..."
Read more, post less!
...turns out, I'm an amateur at everything

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: KlarnEvil9] * 15
    #29116954 -

Put 2 jars of niveotropicalis grain spawn on sterilized hardwood mulch this morning. Planning to expand enough out to do a couple indoor grows and put some in my flowerbed. Fingers crossed


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Henry Swanson] * 12
    #29117054 -

Huskies said:
3 AM, do yours take forever to get the caps that open? I was waiting for them, but then noticed that some had some brown spots and seemed to be going bad.The caps would also fall off with the slightest of brushing, so I harvested. They were more open that this but they didn't flatten out, stayed in frilly pumpkin mode





They do take a while to mature and open up but they seem to  vary under different environmental conditions, ones I grew in bags would look like yours but if I took them out and put them in a tub or opened the bag up a little they’d fill out more, just need more fae.
Were the stipes a gummy bear consistency?

JF x PE F7 one of a few similar phenos I’ve been chasing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: 999999999] * 5
    #29117244 -

999999999 said:
:datass:
gorgeous, Moyave!

Pnin, izthatghosts? noooooice :rockon:

Cak Le Boof said:




Dude, that's more agar than grain :muppet:




Haha, yep. doing some small trays to grab some clones. I could have used half a plate and saved the other in retrospect.

A transferred Plin, doin it's thing...


--------------------
Hitchhikers Guide To The Shroomery

PrimalSoup's Acidic Tea Tek

I'm a respectful NOOB, here to learn. Please correct/critque my technique when it's questionable!




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Cak Le Boof] * 6
    #29117328 -




--------------------
"For the powerful freedom-takers who rob justice from us all, that's why I keep my pistol loaded, powder, cap, and ball..."
Read more, post less!
...turns out, I'm an amateur at everything

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: KlarnEvil9] * 14
    #29117375 -

Even tho the overlay(Ochraceocentrata) is a PITA, it makes for great pictures. My first grow ever.




--------------------
“All Fungi are edible.

Some fungi are only edible once.”
― Terry Pratchett


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: ThurmanMurman] * 7
    #29117398 -

ThurmanMurman said:


Either 6 or 7th flush of a busted sub. I kinda wish it would just die already.





Still wouldn't die, so I plucked and pushed her out to sea. I couldn't look at the soup anymore. 🤣


--------------------


Hitchhikers Guide to The Shroomery

Shine on forever, shine on benevolent son
Shine down upon the severed
Shine until the two become one

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Kloakk] * 1
    #29117405 -

Kloakk said:
Even tho the overlay(Ochraceocentrata) is a PITA, it makes for great pictures. My first grow ever.








Congrats homie!


--------------------


Hitchhikers Guide to The Shroomery

Shine on forever, shine on benevolent son
Shine down upon the severed
Shine until the two become one

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: ThurmanMurman] * 11
    #29117415 -

ThurmanMurman said:


Congrats homie!



Thanks man, it's been a roller coaster. so glad I made it here, and it's thanks to all of you guys, appreciate it.
:seriousthankyou:

Second tub coming in.


And Lew was right, this is an addiction...


--------------------
“All Fungi are edible.

Some fungi are only edible once.”
― Terry Pratchett


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Kloakk] * 11
    #29117616 -

:petri: Just about time for a pour session :petri:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: RichMyco] * 10
    #29117621 -



Me too


--------------------
It doesn't matter what i think of you...all that matters is clean spawn
I'm tired do me a favor

I'M A MEMBER FIRST, TC WHEN NEEDED AND MOD WHEN I HAVE TO BE !!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: cronicr] * 1
    #29117647 -

cronicr said:


Me too



I’m so upset, I poured a perfect 20 on one bottle and my arm got tired during the second one and I came up 3 shy of a perfect 40 pour session.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: RichMyco] * 8
    #29117652 -


I poured 40 and ended up with about enough for 3 more 😂


--------------------
It doesn't matter what i think of you...all that matters is clean spawn
I'm tired do me a favor

I'M A MEMBER FIRST, TC WHEN NEEDED AND MOD WHEN I HAVE TO BE !!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: cronicr] * 3
    #29117663 -

Fuck off!? Give me my 3 plates back :rofl:

:iwantsomejuice:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: RichMyco] * 2
    #29117672 -

:rofl:


--------------------
It doesn't matter what i think of you...all that matters is clean spawn
I'm tired do me a favor

I'M A MEMBER FIRST, TC WHEN NEEDED AND MOD WHEN I HAVE TO BE !!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: cronicr] * 8
    #29117702 -



B+ :super:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: oat bag]
    #29117704 -

Those look perfect


--------------------
It doesn't matter what i think of you...all that matters is clean spawn
I'm tired do me a favor

I'M A MEMBER FIRST, TC WHEN NEEDED AND MOD WHEN I HAVE TO BE !!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 7965 | 7966 | 7967 | 7968 | 7969 | 7970 | 7971 | 7972 | 7973 | 7974 | 7975 | 7976 | 7977 | 7978 | 7979 | 7980 | 7981 | 7982 | 7983 | 7984 | 7985 | | Last >

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Post deleted by Administrator
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Alien 26,628 72 08/26/02 07:55 AM
by kingkc
* first try: 12 jars made....12 jars down trendalM 2,910 13 04/09/06 01:10 PM
by ShroomKillabrew
* first try: 12 jars made....12 jars lost. trendalM 1,928 4 02/25/02 03:25 PM
by melic
* Possible To Save These Jars? babyshroom 881 1 11/14/01 07:41 AM
by Hippie3
* Can anybody post a pic of a contaminated syringe? Jeroen198 1,124 2 08/09/02 01:45 PM
by girlskater
* Worms? in jars? Yummies 2,359 8 08/14/01 02:50 AM
by Sir Tokes-A-Lot
* Jars almost colonized, quick question words 1,738 2 05/28/02 06:28 PM
by XAZIA
* leakge in my jars BridgetTheTiger 456 2 10/19/01 04:43 PM
by BridgetTheTiger

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
5,225,085 topic views. 10 members, 57 guests and 166 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.107 seconds spending 0.082 seconds on 16 queries.