Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 7964 | 7965 | 7966 | 7967 | 7968 | 7969 | 7970 | 7971 | 7972 | 7973 | 7974 | 7975 | 7976 | 7977 | 7978 | 7979 | 7980 | 7981 | 7982 | 7983 | 7984 | | Last >
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: saralove] * 17
    #29116255 -


I dropped it and broke a piece off the top :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Axman] * 1
    #29116256 -

Nice lol


--------------------
It doesn't matter what i think of you...all that matters is clean spawn
I'm tired do me a favor

I'M A MEMBER FIRST, TC WHEN NEEDED AND MOD WHEN I HAVE TO BE !!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Axman] * 3
    #29116258 -

Axman said:

I dropped it and broke a piece off the top :shrug:



That thing might try to eat you. Stay diligent, no turning your back on the dehydrator.


--------------------
"For the powerful freedom-takers who rob justice from us all, that's why I keep my pistol loaded, powder, cap, and ball..."
Read more, post less!
...turns out, I'm an amateur at everything

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Axman] * 8
    #29116260 -

Axman said:

I dropped it and broke a piece off the top :shrug:




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Headass] * 1
    #29116268 -

Really clean and organized looking setup! I like it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: PNWBill] * 19
    #29116270 -

I think this culture is a bit baccy but I’ll cleaner up and run it again..  it’s suppose to be a heavy spore producer based on the clone donor.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: fahtster]
    #29116271 -

Fat tub faht :rockon:

Those caps remind me a bit of P. subtropicalis. What variety is this?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Dkeppel] * 2
    #29116274 -

Ty.  Fp+ f9

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: milkboy] * 1
    #29116313 -

milkboy said:


2nd flush of an albino var in working on



:noargument:


--------------------
This hobby has taught me many things.
Most of those things are patience.


The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery
The Official Shroomery Cultivation Museum
CakeWars
III

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Scemilope] * 15
    #29116362 -



golden teacher
:cheer:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: oat bag] * 12
    #29116415 -

Casually thought I lost 1000 bags for the past week forgot I put them in an old tub 😂



--------------------
It doesn't matter what i think of you...all that matters is clean spawn
I'm tired do me a favor

I'M A MEMBER FIRST, TC WHEN NEEDED AND MOD WHEN I HAVE TO BE !!!

Edited by cronicr (02/06/25 09:47 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: cronicr] * 13
    #29116492 -



First image post for the shroomery. These pins are dedicated to the shroomery and the people that have built it over the decades into the library of knowledge it is today.

If you're reading this I appreciate you.


--------------------
Accept the pain, but don't accept that you deserved it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: potato11teen]
    #29116499 -

Good shit!!


--------------------
It doesn't matter what i think of you...all that matters is clean spawn
I'm tired do me a favor

I'M A MEMBER FIRST, TC WHEN NEEDED AND MOD WHEN I HAVE TO BE !!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: cronicr] * 24
    #29116523 -

More Ghost x PE F2 tubs


F6 second flush



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: 3.A.M] * 3
    #29116525 -

Those are sexy af


--------------------
It doesn't matter what i think of you...all that matters is clean spawn
I'm tired do me a favor

I'M A MEMBER FIRST, TC WHEN NEEDED AND MOD WHEN I HAVE TO BE !!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: cronicr] * 3
    #29116740 -

3 AM, do yours take forever to get the caps that open? I was waiting for them, but then noticed that some had some brown spots and seemed to be going bad.The caps would also fall off with the slightest of brushing, so I harvested. They were more open that this but they didn't flatten out, stayed in frilly pumpkin mode



--------------------
I call them Huskies cause they Mush!


The Official Wild Cubensis Thread
Instant Pot Agar
Gnocchi Water Agar
Let's Talk Cowtek

Edited by Huskies (02/07/25 08:26 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Huskies]
    #29116808 -

aww shiiet


--------------------
The PF Tek is my area.:oldman:

Where all anonymity is lost, there cannot exist a person.

Where one cannot avoid to share, there is God

www.zamnesia.nl
RustyWhyte is Commercial!



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: 3.A.M]
    #29116849 -

3.A.M said:
More Ghost x PE F2 tubs


F6 second flush






:headbanger:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Cakewonder] * 1
    #29116854 -

faht..boom boom..faht is da man..who will give me 5 shrooms..for posting this post..faht is that man..

Aww yeah:priceclap:


--------------------
The PF Tek is my area.:oldman:

Where all anonymity is lost, there cannot exist a person.

Where one cannot avoid to share, there is God

www.zamnesia.nl
RustyWhyte is Commercial!



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Cakewonder] * 9
    #29116862 -

Well, this one is a tad mediocre...


...but only because I managed to knock these loose first thing this morning. I picked up the PP5 to look at my little fatties, then I accidentally banged the container against the shelf. Chaos ensued, the sub was flipped up sideways and these were lying on the coir, a casualty of the affection they had just received.


--------------------
"For the powerful freedom-takers who rob justice from us all, that's why I keep my pistol loaded, powder, cap, and ball..."
Read more, post less!
...turns out, I'm an amateur at everything

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 7964 | 7965 | 7966 | 7967 | 7968 | 7969 | 7970 | 7971 | 7972 | 7973 | 7974 | 7975 | 7976 | 7977 | 7978 | 7979 | 7980 | 7981 | 7982 | 7983 | 7984 | | Last >

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Post deleted by Administrator
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Alien 26,639 72 08/26/02 07:55 AM
by kingkc
* alt.drugs.mushrooms.cultivation (good/bad idea) BikeCourier 7,155 9 10/26/21 06:04 PM
by LogicaL Chaos
* The Cultivation Confessional Booth - The Unofficial Cultivation Off Topic Discussion.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 1475 1476 )
BeefExtreme 461,809 29,513 10/04/26 09:25 PM
by BeefExtreme
* cultivating in apartments
( 1 2 all )
TriptopinkFloyd 3,807 23 12/11/02 12:03 AM
by TrippingBillies
* Post deleted by users_request
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
NuShroomPharmerII 28,102 85 06/04/01 04:53 PM
by MNmyc
* VOTE!! Outdoor Cultivation Forum w/Moe For Mod!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
TM 25,045 73 04/13/10 01:30 AM
by jingus
* Important - All Cultivators please read.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
ThorA 43,964 103 05/31/05 03:35 AM
by Anno
* Post deleted by users_request
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
McMan 26,654 93 05/06/01 01:56 PM
by 3DSHROOM

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
5,226,339 topic views. 15 members, 98 guests and 262 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.11 seconds spending 0.088 seconds on 18 queries.