Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 853 | 854 | 855 | 856 | 857 | 858 | 859 | 860 | 861 | 862 | 863 | 864 | 865 | 866 | 867 | 868 | 869 | 870 | 871 | 872 | 873 | | Last >
Re: TRUMP: 5 to 10... [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #27369409 -

The Ecstatic said:
I’m curious what your opinion on this whole thing will be when nobody in the Trump family faces any charges at all, let alone gets convicted and jailed.



Pretty sure a number of them already face charges. Lack of convictions is pretty much a given, though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP: 5 to 10... [Re: Kryptos]
    #27369454 -

Quote:
NBC: A GRAND JURY HAS INDICTED THE TRUMP ORGANIZATION AND CFO ALLEN WEISSELBERG. WEISSELBERG EXPECTED TO SURRENDER THURSDAY MORNING




--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP: 5 to 10... [Re: Smartattack] * 1
    #27369488 -

Quote:
Smartattack said:
Quote:
chopstick said:
pushed by those in Power because they want to use it to divide people even more than they already have. 



I'll bite, just to change it up a little. Now what we want to hear is your detailed reasoning why "they" would go to all the trouble to do this. Clearly this is a major undertaking with huge resource usage and many many people involved. When things like that happen there is a direct benefit to somebody's bank account or ability to procure Russian ladyboys at will. Can you explain just exactly why this decision is such a huge motivation for "them"? Aside from just "well this is what they want to do to us" which makes zero sense without an end game in sight.



I could try to give you the full picture but it deals with many concepts you would fail to understand, and would just mock them if I brought them up.

Let's just say that achieving control over the planet has indeed been a "massive undertaking" by them going back hundreds of years.

Critical race theory is just one very small drop in that very large bucket. I'd say pretty much every ideology that has been created over the past few centuries that has been used for division has had at-least some of their fingerprints on it at some point. It is one of their signature tactics.

They fund, support, and spread these types of ideologies everywhere that they can. In the middle east it was Wahhabism. This was used to devastating effect, triggering numerous civil wars and bringing multiple countries underneath the heel, as well as creating the "terrorism" boogieman to justify US military intervention abroad. In America it's a toxic cocktail of multiple things, CRT being just the latest, but it certainly wasn't the first.

But until you've had experiences like what I've had you'll never be able to understand that. It will take you years, maybe decades before you understand it, and even then, you still might not quite reach it.

Whether you want to accept it or not, there are people in this world who's entire existence is dedicated entirely to attaining power over others, and nothing else. There is nothing else that gives them any meaning or pleasure.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP: 5 to 10... [Re: chopstick] * 3
    #27369501 -

Choppy means the jews.

chopstick said:
Whether you want to accept it or not, there are people in this world who's entire existence is dedicated entirely to attaining power over others, and nothing else. There is nothing else that gives them any meaning or pleasure.



Yeah, but they aren't necessarily Jewish. Nor are they particularly secret, or organized. Usually, it's the people in positions of power. You need to be pretty damn focused on becoming the president and ruling the US if you want to do so.

Like, why do you think Trump became president? He wanted power over others. Why did Biden become president? He wanted power over others. Why does anybody go into politics? They want power over others. That's literally the point of the job. You spend you time fighting in a king of the hill style power grab against other politicians to have the most power over others.

That's how it's always been. That's how it always will be.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP: 5 to 10... [Re: Kryptos] * 1
    #27369506 -

Quote:
Let's just say that achieving control over the planet has indeed been a "massive undertaking" by them going back hundreds of years.



Holy shit


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (06/30/21 07:38 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP: 5 to 10... [Re: Kryptos]
    #27369510 -

Ok I'm too stupid to understand. But this is the shroomery and we are here to be enlightened. Please for the love of fuck tell us what you have seen that so few of us could possibly comprehend.

:popcorn:


--------------------
* Smarts videos :teacher:
* :thumbup: Planet of the APES:thumbup:
 
I'm a fungal white supremacist.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP: 5 to 10... [Re: Smartattack]
    #27369514 -

One searching for enlightenment should start in the bathroom.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP: 5 to 10... [Re: Kryptos] * 2
    #27369518 -

Kryptos said:
One searching for enlightenment should start in the bathroom.



I'm pretty sure that's where we are.


--------------------
* Smarts videos :teacher:
* :thumbup: Planet of the APES:thumbup:
 
I'm a fungal white supremacist.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP: 5 to 10... [Re: Kryptos]
    #27369555 -

Or the dictionary.


--------------------
Just a fool on the hill.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP: 5 to 10... [Re: pineninja] * 1
    #27369562 -

Or a lamp store


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP: 5 to 10... [Re: chopstick] * 2
    #27369567 -

Quote:
I could try to give you the full picture but it deals with many concepts you would fail to understand, and would just mock them if I brought them up.



I love how you declare yourself smarter than everyone else and then refuse to explain anything  because people are assholes    .


--------------------


Edited by Psilynut2 (06/30/21 08:03 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP: 5 to 10... [Re: bodhisatta]
    #27369606 -

bodhisatta said:
The law schools that teach it publish their curriculum and plenty of professors have wrote extensively about it.

So literally my source is right from the source.

In fact most of CRT has to do with examining the internal struggles within the law system that silenced voices of color. Like Harvard's CRT cources discussing Harvard's old policies.



Okay, now I understand why you described CRT that way originally. It makes sense to start in law, because CRT has roots in critical legal studies.

In order to get a full understanding of CRT you’d have to also look into contributions from anthropology, sociology, and ethnic studies. Or you could… just watch the video that summarizes them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP: 5 to 10... [Re: chopstick]
    #27369771 -

chopstick said:
christopera said:
Obviously you aren't adding much with that comment, but what actual criticisms of critical race theory are there? The "i'm not a racist" stance doesn't really hold up. I'm not saying you or other who are critical of CRT are racists, I am saying that not teaching CRT because one person isn't a racist really has little bearing on CRT as a tool for improving society.



I'm not really looking to get into some lengthy argument about something as stupid as CRT so I'll just say this.

Just listen to these parents:



I doubt you have kids, but if you do, do you think you know better than them?

As much as you'd love to make this about Trump and about conservatives, it's not about either of those things. This is about what is appropriate to teach to children and what is not. And that is way, way more important that your typical retarded left vs. right bullshit petty politics that we normally discuss on this forum.



You're not looking to get into an argument as legitimate as crt. Quit mincing words.


--------------------


Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP: 5 to 10... [Re: Psilynut2]
    #27369773 -

Psilynut2 said:
Quote:
I could try to give you the full picture but it deals with many concepts you would fail to understand, and would just mock them if I brought them up.



I love how you declare yourself smarter than everyone else and then refuse to explain anything  because people are assholes    .



Well yeah, if he had to actually articulate his ideas he'd sound like a moron...


--------------------


Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP: 5 to 10... [Re: chopstick]
    #27369968 -

chopstick said:
koods said:
According to the WSJ, indictments for Trump business and executives are coming tomorrow 🤗



Yes, and they already said they won't be indicting Trump.

In other words, it won't affect him much and will just become another useless soundbite in the media that liberals can use to circlejerk over while changing absolutely nothing of value. Like Flynn & Manafort.




They didn't say they they won't be indicting Trump. The lawyer for the Trump organization said they said that. The strategy that Manhattan is using is standard criminal investigation; put pressure on people to get them to turn and go up the ladder. I'm not saying I think Trump will do time, but they are going to make him very uncomfortable. His children might do time. He may rat them out himself.


--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

Simulacrum
The truth which conceals that there is none

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP: 5 to 10... [Re: Brian Jones]
    #27370030 -

Trump is fucked he wont be able to run in 2024 thank god. Hunter biden 2024 baby 🥳🥳

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP: 5 to 10... [Re: Brian Jones]
    #27370107 -

Brian Jones said:
chopstick said:
koods said:
According to the WSJ, indictments for Trump business and executives are coming tomorrow 🤗



Yes, and they already said they won't be indicting Trump.

In other words, it won't affect him much and will just become another useless soundbite in the media that liberals can use to circlejerk over while changing absolutely nothing of value. Like Flynn & Manafort.




They didn't say they they won't be indicting Trump. The lawyer for the Trump organization said they said that. The strategy that Manhattan is using is standard criminal investigation; put pressure on people to get them to turn and go up the ladder. I'm not saying I think Trump will do time, but they are going to make him very uncomfortable. His children might do time. He may rat them out himself.



Like I’ve said I doubt anything comes of this for trump or his family but I could see some “all this goes away if you promise not to run in 2024” scenario play out.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP: 5 to 10... [Re: Mach z 800]
    #27370252 -

Mach z 800 said:
Trump is fucked he wont be able to run in 2024 thank god. Hunter biden 2024 baby 🥳🥳



Oh man. That made my day. Thanks Mach

:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP: 5 to 10... [Re: Kryptos]
    #27370257 -

Kryptos said:
Choppy means the jews.





"The jews" :lol:

Wouldn't Zionism fall in the category of twisted self-serving ideologies being pushed by those with an agenda from behind the scenes that I was talking about?

Try harder.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP: 5 to 10... [Re: Sulfurshelfsean]
    #27370284 -

Smartattack said:
Ok I'm too stupid to understand. But this is the shroomery and we are here to be enlightened. Please for the love of fuck tell us what you have seen that so few of us could possibly comprehend.

:popcorn:




You are obviously intelligent enough to understand. It's more that you lack the experience. I do not think you are stupid. I am certainly not enlightened either.

Let's just say there are very good reasons that I feel the way I do but it's not something I'm comfortable with speaking about openly. My views are not shaped entirely by the media or because I read a blog somewhere, but rather first-hand experience.

Even if I opened up about it, you would just mock whatever I try to tell you. Not because you are stupid, but because this is something you have to experience directly to really understand. I cannot give you that experience, you have to find it on your own.



Brian Jones said:
chopstick said:
koods said:
According to the WSJ, indictments for Trump business and executives are coming tomorrow 🤗



Yes, and they already said they won't be indicting Trump.

In other words, it won't affect him much and will just become another useless soundbite in the media that liberals can use to circlejerk over while changing absolutely nothing of value. Like Flynn & Manafort.




They didn't say they they won't be indicting Trump. The lawyer for the Trump organization said they said that. The strategy that Manhattan is using is standard criminal investigation; put pressure on people to get them to turn and go up the ladder. I'm not saying I think Trump will do time, but they are going to make him very uncomfortable. His children might do time. He may rat them out himself.



They aren't going to indict Trump. And by the way, I've read the charges mainly revolve around "not paying taxes on employee benefits." In other words, they found some minor technicality mainly so they could parade it in the media. "See, we told you Trump is evil!" The whole thing is a nothing-burger and like I said is little more than a feel-good moment for liberals to jerk eachother off over while actual real criminals get away with crimes 100x worse.

If they applied the same level of scrutiny to the entire political class as they are doing now to Trump, half the country's politicians would be in prison for life. But this is not about the law, it is about persecuting the "enemies" of those who are in power and want to keep that power. This is the kind of behavior that you would expect in a third-world country. America is degrading fast and you are cheering this degradation to score some cheap political points, which is pretty pathetic.



Sulfurshelfsean said:
You're not looking to get into an argument as legitimate as crt. Quit mincing words.




Gee, thanks for jumping into the discussion 4 pages late. Might want to go back and actually read the conversation, homeboy. Or better yet, watch the video and come up with an argument for why you disagree. Doubtful you'll do that though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 853 | 854 | 855 | 856 | 857 | 858 | 859 | 860 | 861 | 862 | 863 | 864 | 865 | 866 | 867 | 868 | 869 | 870 | 871 | 872 | 873 | | Last >

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Trump Phenomenon
( 1 2 3 4 ... 50 51 )
Count of Sabugosa 41,977 1,006 01/27/16 02:53 PM
by zappaisgod
* trump fix the country?
( 1 2 all )
robidoe 2,152 39 01/24/16 08:37 PM
by Falcon91Wolvrn03
* Donald Trump - The Embodiment of American Fascism
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
Bigbadwooof 14,179 228 08/04/18 08:26 PM
by Enlil
* ---
( 1 2 3 all )
EntheogenicPeace 4,466 46 09/19/06 08:56 PM
by wilshire
* Trump
( 1 2 3 4 ... 131 132 )
DividedQuantumM 80,078 2,635 01/19/21 07:19 AM
by STPLSD25
* Trump Will Beat Hillary In New York If He Is The Republican Nominee.....
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
starfire_xes 7,828 106 05/08/16 06:39 PM
by zappaisgod
* U.S. biggest facist country of the world, ever...
( 1 2 all )
paddo 1,602 32 08/18/04 05:42 PM
by Anonymous
* The Reason Behind Trump's Support and Poll Numbers
( 1 2 3 all )
Astral Pain 4,733 59 12/12/15 07:57 AM
by hostileuniverse

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
501,094 topic views. 1 members, 0 guests and 43 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.048 seconds spending 0.022 seconds on 16 queries.